A Gift From God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

He seemed so pleased with himself, and I wanted to jump out of bed and kill him. I have no doubt in my mind that if I had the ability, I wouldn't have hesitated for a second to choke him to death with my bare hands. To have a man speak about your wife that way was almost motivation enough alone, but the idea that he might have actually been with my wife?

The only thing that kept my mind from snapping was the belief that he was lying just to torture me. Yes, I had seen my wife kiss Charlotte, but that was a long way from accepting Dr Castle into bed. The only way I would know is when I saw my wife.

Just then my wife walked in, and Dr Castle changed his tone immediately. He returned to the role of the doctor, and spoke to my wife in that tone. "Hello Tara. It's good to see you again."

"Hello doctor," Tara said, but she didn't look him in the eye. She came over to be beside me, but she was careful to go to the other side of the bed from Dr Castle. He reached out to pat her hand, which she put on my chest, but she pulled it away. It was different from before, though. Before she avoided his touch because she was avoiding him like she avoided the thousands of guys that hit on her. This time she pulled her hand away like she was scared of it.

My mind exploded with confusion, rage, hurt, and hope. Something must have happened, but what? Did he try to seduce her? Did he rape her? Did she allow something to happen?

"I'll leave you with your husband," Dr Castle said respectfully and stepped out of the room. After that, Tara was quiet for a long, long time.

At last, she spoke. "I did something bad, John." She began to cry. "I just want you to know, though, that I still love you very much, and I only did what I did because it's just been so tough without you. I hope you can forgive me."

"The other night," Tara continued, "I went out with Charlotte, after we kissed. We went out for drinks and got a little drunk. Then Dr Castle showed up. It was a little weird at first seeing him outside of the hospital, but he and Charlotte are good friends, and so she invited him. He started buying us drinks, and, well, Charlotte and I began kissing again, and," she began crying even more.

"I'm sorry, John," Tara said, however, she stopped talking about it.

I needed to know! What happened after that? I know Dr Castle wants me to believe that he fucked my wife and made her betray me. However, maybe he just watched her and Charlotte. No, it had to be more than that. Maybe they kissed? Did she touch him? Did they do as much as Dr Castle said? Not knowing for sure and yet having the hurtful images in my mind made me more hurt and angry and frustrated than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to know so that I could be sure Dr Castle didn't have the satisfaction, but I didn't want to know because I knew the images would haunt and hurt me the rest of my life.

"John," Tara said, "I just want you to know that I love you so much, and I am just trying to cope with what's happened. I'm scared you won't come out of this, and I have to wonder what my life will be like. I think I need to take a little time to think about that. So I'm thinking of going on a trip. Just get away for a couple of weeks. I don't want you to be scared that I'll be gone forever. I'll come back to you, I just need a little time to focus on me. It's been months that I've been thinking about you, and so I know you'd want me to do this."

Tara sat on the side of the bed, gently patting me as if to comfort me. Then, she got up to leave, kissing me on the forehead to say goodbye as she usually did.

After a little while, Dr Castle came back in. "Ah, she's going on a trip, is she?" He said as he looked at my charts. "Oh, how do I know? I have some video cameras placed in this room, John, because I like to record this kind of thing so I can watch it with your wife when we're fucking later. Hah hah hah!" He came over closer and leaned over me. "Now, what do you think would happen if I were to go to where your wife is on vacation? There she is, all alone in another country, and unsure of her feelings. She wants to be free, away from the pain and heartache, and I can not only comfort her, but Charlotte can come along and make her feel safe, and then I can take her on a trip to expensive and exotic locations like she could never have on her own. Show her a world she didn't know existed. What do you think would happen then, John? Hah hah hah! I think you know. Your wife would betray you. She would cry while she fucked me, thinking about hurting you, and while she did, I would show her how to be excited by that feeling. Eventually she would come to understand how your hurt over what she's doing is because of how much you love her. The more you hurt, the more you love her. Eventually she would come to understand the power she has, and how she deserves to enjoy it. Hah hah hah! It's all happening, John, and you can't stop it! Ha hah hah!"

I think Dr. Castle sensed something in me. I felt a rage building in me like hadn't yet felt, and I think it was actually working against the medicine that Dr Castle had been using to keep me in the prison of a coma he held me in. Dr. Castle turned up a dial on a machine and increased my dosage, and I felt I could fight it a bit, but then it became overwhelming, and I blacked out.

I did woke up some time in the middle of the night. It was dark, except for some minimal lights on. It must have been a late shift, though, because it seemed so much quieter out in the hallway. It could have been hours, days, or even weeks since I blacked out listening to Dr Castle's evil laugh.

I was surprised to see a doctor, not Dr Castle, standing at the foot of the bed. He was a black man, with glasses and partially balding, and a little overweight. He seemed somehow outside of the world of Dr Castle and his harem of gorgeous women. Somehow I imagined that Dr Castle would be too much of a snob to associate with this man. Or, perhaps I was just hopeful. In anyway, I had to take a chance.

I started blinking furiously, and kept blinking. I kept blinking for minutes, and you would be surprised to hear that your eyelids can get tired of blinking. There was no feeling of muscle ache or anything, like being in a gym, but I found that my blinking got slower and my eyelids seemed less responsive. And the doctor had not noticed me yet! I realized I had to pace myself, so I tried to wait until he was looking up.

He never really looked in the direction of my face, keeping his nose buried in the charts on the clipboard he was looking at. "Very strange," he muttered to himself. And then he put the clipboard down and examined one of the bags of clear liquid attached to my IV tube.

I would blink rapidly whenever he was turned partially in my direction, but he wouldn't notice me. I wondered if maybe the room was too dark. Yet, he was reading charts, so surely he could see fine. I was frustrated and angry, as if I expected this man should of course be able to see my blinking!

He walked from looking at the IV drip to the foot of the bed, and glanced down at the clipboard attached to the foot of the bed, and I thought at that moment he was just going to walk away. I started blinking regardless of the fact that he wasn't looking in my direction, because I knew that he was about to go and I had no more chances.

He glanced up, just a glance, and he even looked away again for just a moment but then turned back as he must have noticed. He squinted a bit, and then walked over to the side of the bed to look at me closer. I kept blinking.

He pulled out a small pen light and shined it in my eyes. I kept blinking, and then stopped suddenly, and then began blinking again. It seemed like the only way I could convey this was deliberate and not just some sort of automatic response.

"Hello?" the doctor asked. Then, considering that I couldn't speak, he asked, "if you can hear me, blink twice." I carefully and deliberately blinked twice. You can't imagine how hard it was to stay controlled because of my excitement. It wasn't just that I was possibly getting free of Dr Castle's evil plan, it was that I hadn't communicated to another human being in so long! The loneliness was so much, and especially so because of my beautiful wife always in front of me, firing up me need to communicate even more. "Oh my Lord!" The doctor said. "Listen to me, I think you're going to be okay. Your regular doctor is on vacation, but when he gets back," I cut him off by blinking rapidly. "Is there a problem? Blink once for no and twice for yes." I blinked twice. "Is there a problem with you're doctor?" I blinked twice again.

The black doctor stood up and went to the clipboard attached to the foot of my bed. He examined it again. "I knew it," he mumbled and then came by. "I don't know if you can answer this, but, do you know if he has been giving you the wrong medication?" I blinked twice. Of course, I wanted to convey more than just the medication was wrong. It was deliberately wrong! However, I could only say as much as his questions allowed.

"I knew the dosages were off!" the black doctor exclaimed. "Listen, I am going to start a change in your medication right away." Even as he spoke, he replaced a bag on the IV drip. "You won't be able to change right away, and your muscles will be weak, but in a few days, you should be able to come out of this. I think you'll be able to come out before your regular doctor comes back. When he does, I'd like to have a word with this," the black doctor checked the clipboard again, "this Doctor Castle!"

Can you even imagine how happy I was? I still couldn't move, but I was dancing with elation insude my mind. Dr Castle may be trying to seduce my wife, but when he got back and was surprised to find me able to talk, oh boy I would tell my wife everything and once she realized how she had been lied to and manipulated, there would be nothing he could have done that could stop her from hating him and coming back to me.

Over the next few days, I worked at trying to move, and the black doctor, who eventually introduced himself as Dr Cravely, kept checking on my progress. It wasn't until a full day later that I was able to raise an arm and hold it for more than a moment. I could flex my fingers and toes. My jaw could move slightly, but I was unable to speak more than a whispered moan. It wasn't much, but it was everything I needed to see that I was on my way to getting free.

Then, one day, Dr Cravely came in and said, "It seems Dr Castle might be back from his vacation soon. I was hoping you would be up and walking before then, but I don't want you to worry, I am not going to let him take over administering medication to you until we get to the bottom of this."

I was shocked with frustration because I had wanted to be up and talking before Dr Castle came back. I wanted my moment of confrontation. I also didn't want to risk that somehow Dr Castle might have a plan in place to get this black doctor out of the picture. I started with all my might to speak, saying "Nnnngggghhhhhrrrrrr," but Dr Cravely put a hand on my shoulder. "I know, I know you're frustrated. Don't worry, though. You will pull out and we'll deal with this." I wasn't as confident as he was. I thrashed in my bed, forcing myself, willing myself to move. Dr Cravely said, "That's good, actually, try as hard as you can. But don't frustrate yourself if you can't move as much as you want. You need to balance effort and rest."

To hell with rest, I thought! This was a fight for my life and I was not going to lose! Dr Cravely watched for a while, but eventually I did become exhausted. He left to take care of other patients, and I rested.

While I rested, I had to think deep to find the force of will that would make me overcome this situation. I thought about what I was fighting for, which wasn't just for me to move, but for the love of my life, my wife Tara. My wife, who was being manipulated into a world of evil without her knowing. My wife who was being taken from me!

Thinking of my wife, I found an inner strength and determination. Dr Cravely might think this whole situation was just some kind of prescription mistake that could be worked out by talking, but I knew this was a life or death struggle, and Dr Castle would most likely go to extremes to keep me where I was, or to kill me. I found I was able to push through the heaviness of the medication in my system and force myself up to a sitting position.

I pulled the IV out of my arm. It seemed like it should hurt, but I didn't feel anything.My body still had an unnatural numbness. The bed had a guard rail around it that I had to lift myself over, and then I fell to the floor.

I weakly called out my first words in ages, "Hello? Help!" as I crawled across the floor. My legs were slowly getting more feeling, and I was able to get up on hands and knees. The door was partially closed, and my voice didn't have any strength, and it was raspy, so I was pretty sure no one was hearing me, even though I could hear the busy nurses station just across the hall. The sliver of open door was like a gateway to freedom for me. It seemed like the light beyond it was brighter than in the room I was in. My room where I was a prisoner watching nightmares unfold in front of me was hell, and just outside of that door was freedom.

It took forever to reach the door, and I had so much less energy than I thought I would. I reached out toward the door, reaching for freedom.

Just then, the door suddenly swung open. Silhouetted perfectly with the light right behind her was my wife, Tara. Her hourglass figure and long, shapely legs towering above me. I squinted partly because the light hurt my eyes, and because her beauty stunned me. I paused, though, not sure of her feelings anymore. I had seen her become closer and closer to Dr Castle, and she had spent a few weeks with him on some trip. Had I lost her completely? Did she still love me? I looked up at her waiting for a some sign, hoping for her mercy, the way one kneels before a cross at church.

She looked down at me with a look of surprise and confusion on her face. She expected to see me in the bed, but I wasn't sure she was happy to see me out of it. She was wearing her short gray overcoat and black boots with high heels. She must have only just come from outside.

Suddenly she stepped into the room and went to the floor. The door swung closed behind her. She clutched me in her arms and pressed my head up against her massive pillowy and comforting breasts. "John! You're awake! Oh my lord, I'm so happy to see you! Are you okay?"

She rocked me back and forth, and I can't tell you how the relief flowed through my body like a wave of energy that I could physically feel. She was my angel, sent from above to save me. She still loved me, and she had only been led astray because of an evil plan that she couldn't have known about. Now I was back, and she was mine again, and we could right what was wrong.

I was so happy, I was crying.

"Tara," I said, "I love you. Oh my God, I love you so." I was able to talk more and more clearly, fuelled by my love for her.

"I love you, too," she said. "However, how are you out of bed? What's going on?" She then pulled up, as if she were going to stand up and head out the door. "I should go get Dr Castle and tell him the good news!"

"No!" I yelled as hard as I could, which wasn't very loud at all.

"What?" She said, as she settled down beside me again. She sat on the floor to be beside me, and I leaned up against her.

"Dr Castle has been keeping me in a coma so that he could seduce you," I said, "it was his plan all along to steal you away from me."

"But," she said incredulously, "Dr Castle would never do such a thing. I've got to know him, and he has tried his hardest to get you back." Then she stopped, and looked at me like a thought just occured to her. "Oh, John, dear, I'm so sorry. You must have seen me get closer to Dr Castle and you must have thought the worst. However, I swear to you, John, I only found comfort in Dr Castle's and Charlotte's company because I was so lonely without you. I swear, though, nothing happened. Charlotte and I kissed, that's all!"

"None of that matters," I said. "I heard everything you said. I know you never meant to hurt me. Of course I forgive you. I love you. You had no idea what Dr Castle was up to. He's been deceiving you, manipulating you while your feelings were vulnerable."

"John," Tara said, "are you sure about this? It's so hard to imagine that someone like Dr Castle could be so evil as to keep you in a coma just to seduce me."

"Dr Castle told me the very first day what he intended to do," I said. "He was attracted to you from the start. He would torture me by telling me everything you two did together."

"Oh, John," Tara said, "I'm so sorry! That must have been so hard on you!"

"It was hell," I said, "but he didn't count on me figuring a way out. You have to call Dr Cravely. He's the one who helped me out. Don't tell Dr Castle anything. First we have to get me out of this hospital, and then when I'm away from Dr Castle, we'll sue him or get him arrested or something. I don't know, but we'll get him back. Right now, though, I need you to help me out of here."

"I'll go get Dr Cravely right away," Tara said, and she stood up. Opened the door to step out, but just before she pulled it open, I said, "Close the door behind you. Dr Castle has a lot of the staff, especially the nurses - and especially the ones with big tits - working for him. You can't trust anyone or let anyone see our escape." Tara nodded, and then slipped out, closing the door behind here.

I collapsed when she left, I was so exhausted. However, it was a good kind of exhaustion. It was as if a huge weight had been lifted off me. Part of me had been afraid that even if I managed to escape that Dr Castle had manipulated Tara too far and she wouldn't come back to me. Now, though, I knew that real love doesn't go away. Tara might have given in a little to the impulses of the flesh, but her heart still belonged to me. Knowing that I had my wife on my side made everything seem possible again.

After a minute or so, the door opened and I propped myself up. Tara and Dr Cravely came in the room, with Dr Cravely pushing a wheelchair.

"John," Dr Cravely said as the two of me helped me into the wheelchair, "Tara told me everything. Don't worry. I've known for a long time there was something wrong with Dr Castle. Now that we can get your out of here, maybe we can do something about it. First, though, we have to get you to safety."

Once I was in the wheelchair, Tara patted me on the shoulder, and I looked up and smiled. She smiled back, and then Dr Cravely pushed me out of the room.

The nurses didn't seem to take much notice, as they were busy doing their own thing, and with Dr Cravely with us, we probably just looked like the ordinary comings and goings of doctors. I hadn't really seen the outside of my room, so I didn't know which way we were going or what was happening. We seemed to head down one corridor after another, like it was a maze. Eventually we came to some elevators, and Tara pressed the button to call one to our floor. We waited anxiously for one of the elevator doors to open. Finally, when one opened, we rushed toward it. I was so close to freedom!

"Wait," a woman's voice called out. We stopped, and turned, and the elevator door closed again. I reluctantly turned and saw a nurse coming towards us, a pretty girl with reddish hair big tits. I feared the worst. "Where are you taking that patient?"

"Just down to the radiology room," Dr Cravely smoothly replied.

"You doctors think you can just move patients around without us nurses knowing," the nurse said casually. "You know you need to sign him out before taking him off the floor."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers