A Gift From His Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stood; it was tricky at first as he carried April up with him, but using his new strength he easily adapted to the extra weight and was able to remain inside her. He turned and looked back at the couch, it was ruined. Their combined juices having saturated the pillows and the distinctive smell of sex would likely never come out. For a moment John was worried, then he smiled and both the odor and stain were gone. Smiling at his work he turned and strolled to his bedroom, loving the friction that the movement was causing as he walked. He would have to try this position later, it gave him so much more control, he thought. Arriving in his room, he placed April lightly on his bed and lowering himself on top began to slowly move within her. Using long slow deliberate strokes, pulling almost all the way out and then pushing back into her slowly, he enjoying the feeling while bending he watched where their bodies were joined and continued his pace. After a minute he felt her stir. She began a soft moan and then opened her eyes and he kissed her, while he maintained his pace. She began trembling and gripped him tightly. She moaned loudly. Using his arms as support he reached his head down and took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to nurse. That was too much for her and she exploded. She heard a loud scream; it was obviously someone in the throngs of passion and then realized it was she doing the screaming. John was ready to release another load, he grunted an added his voice to the passion echoing throughout the empty house. They cuddled in the aftermath and drifted off to sleep still in each other's arms.

They slept soundly until around 9AM until sunlight pierce the heavy curtains at the point where they should have overlapped, a beam of light cut through the dark room falling into both of their faces. John woke first.

"Hey, sleepyhead," John said as he opened his eyes squinting and holding up his hand to block the sun's ray.

"Hey yourself," April said as she snuggled closer to John feeling his hard naked body, while pushing her long hair from her face. "That was some night we had."

"Yeah, that was something," he agreed realizing that it was now time to talk. He was hungry though and was torn between grabbing a shower first, which would lead to more sex or just get up and get something to eat, or simply satisfy all his needs with a thought. This was a strange way to preserve things. But he understood the need to cuddle and process things, so he turned off his hunger pains and set himself up to give April his full attention.

"What was that thing you were doing," she asked. You seemed to know what I wanted and needed before I even knew myself. I haven't had much experience with oral sex and I was able to deep throat your monster easily. And I have never come without any genital stimulation before."

John simply looked at her and stroked her hair while she processed their first full night of sex.

"And when I took you inside me, it was if there wasn't any better feeling in the world and it just kept getting better and better. I didn't know I was capable of multiple orgasms, did I pass out?"

On his elbow now, John was now tracing his fingers along the swells of her small breast. Her nipples were hardening into little pebbles. She had fallen silent, not sure if she was simply enjoying her arousal or if something else was going on, so he decided to probe her thoughts.

Overall she was quite content; he was doing a good job of warming her up for more sex, as she watched him watch her while playing with her breast. He learned that she was self-conscious about the size of her breast. She was but a "B" cup and always envied the girls with large bosoms.

John thought about it for a minute, why not make her wish come true. He continued to play, alternating between each of her nipples, pulling on them he lengthen them to about a half inch. She didn't notice, simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensuous feeling. Then he watched while he inflated both simultaneously, as he used both hands to massage the soft tissue. Since she was lying down on her back, he couldn't judge very easily how large they had grown when he stopped. He also decided to make her nipples more sensitive to the touch, so that playing with them could allow her to reach orgasm. He looked at his work and was pleased, so he took one nipple in his mouth and the other between his thumb and forefinger. April quickly began to moan and sigh, he continued and she shuttered into a quick and unexpected climax.

"Oooohhhh, ahhhh" she shrieked, her newly enlarger breast rocked back and forth to John's delight. A minute later she had recovered and regained the ability to process thought and asked, "Where did that come from? That was amazing; I have never come from having my breast suckled." She sat up abruptly and felt a weigh pulling from her chest, looking down she was stunned to see twin double DD breast proudly wobbling.

"Oh my God, my breasts have grown huge. They are ginormous!" There was panic in her voice as she reached up to lift the new enhanced mammary glands, one in each hand. They were more than twice their original size, her nipples were long, hard and peeking through her fingers as she hefted the new weigh to show John.

John pretended to be as surprised as April was waiting to see how things played out.

"Look at these," she said, "How could this have happened," gripping the new flesh to emphasis their new size. But in doing so she squeezed her very sensitive nipples between her fingers and she sighed heavily. "Ohhh, my," she breathed and gripped them harder. Releasing her breast she pulled on each nipple and groaned as she fell back to the mattress in shock and surprise as the pleasure erupted inside her. She was squealing now as she rocked back and forth as her orgasms began to catch up with her. "What's happening to me," she gasped, "John, help me I can't stop myself."

John was growing a little concerned, but he looked into her mind and saw that she was excited and yet scared. She had heard of late blooming, but not overnight. That didn't seem possible. John held her and verbally told her to relax, while he continued to probe her mind. She was excited and was imagining all the possibilities and clothes she would be able to wear, what her girlfriends would say, the looks the guys would be giving her, what John must think. She was still lightly pulling on her nipples enjoying the light buzz that they were giving her. She suddenly thought "If it feels this good pulling on my nipples what must it feel like to suck them," and without a second thought she shamelessly lifted her right breast and lowered her mouth taking her nipple into her mouth and began to suck.

"Ohhhh," she moaned around her enlarged nipple. "This is too good," she thought, "I have got to stop this or I will go mad."

Just as she was about to stop she felt John's mouth on her other nipple and she lost it completely and screamed letting her tit fall from her mouth, grabbing it with one hand and shoving her other between her legs.

John was of course again ready for action, all this play had made him so hard he was aching, he slid around and found April's flowing lips and she almost sucked him inside her. They danced this way in missionary position until John flipped her over and began to saw in and out of her from behind enjoying the view of her newly lush breast sway back and forth. Finally when April thought she couldn't come anymore John erupted and they both collapsed back into the bed sweaty and gasping for breath.

"I never knew sex could bed so good," April said, "I want more, but I am tired, thirsty and hungry." She pulled on his softening penis as it slipped out of her. She wanted to lick him clean, but was too tired to move.

"Look," John said, while pulling himself up from the bed. "You stay here. I will be back with refreshments in a few minutes." As he walked to the door he probe her mind again to see what she wanted to eat and drink and then padded down the hall to the kitchen.

April just laid there drenched in sweat and lovemaking juices; she had just had mind blowing, life altering sex that must have caused her small breast to mushroom three times their original size. That was impossible, but what other reason could there be for this to have happened. She wrapped her hands around her enormous tits and once again. She pulled a nipple into her mouth again and thought, "I never thought I would be able to do this," sucking gently trying not to over excite herself, "Now I know what all the fuss is about." Time seemed to have slipped away from her because no sooner had he left than John returned with a tray full of all the foods she was thinking of, pancakes, sausages, eggs, coffee and orange juice.

"Am I interrupting," John asked as he watched April nibbling on her newest favorite toy.

"I don't know what is wrong with me, I just can't help myself," she confessed. "I might have to become a nudist."

"That wouldn't be so bad," John replied, "Eat up before it gets cold," he said as he picked up a sausage and popped it into his mouth. "I need a shower."

April almost lunged at the tray of food in front of her, she was famished. "I'd be there in a few minutes, don't use up all the hot water," she called after him.

Quickly consumed most of the food on the tray, and leaving a few pancakes for John, she found walking into the bathroom would take some getting used to, her center of gravity seemed to have shifted and every step she took her breast wobbled much to her amusement, she was so very proud of her new assets. As she joined John in the shower, he couldn't help but admire his work, it was the first time that he saw her vertical. April now has the same proportions as the "Barbie", (the doll) she was a little "top heavy", for her height. Of course he could fix that, too. But, he decided to hold back, this was already a lot for April to accept and he thought she was handling it well, but was ready to make a few mental adjustments if necessary.

Even in their relaxed state April's nipples were still huge, "I may have overdone it a bit," he thought, "And I may have made them too sensitive." He decided that he would strengthen her back muscle so that she could easily deal with the new weight, tone down the sensitivity and size of her nipples while at rest and if she wanted, they would return to their current state. Finally, he made certain they would remain firm, although he liked when they hung down a little, but he wanted to make sure that she would always be proud of them, so it would be as if she could control their shape and firmness by simply willing it.

Stepping under the water only made her tits look better. She washed them, John washed theme and they became the center of their attention, until John slid down her legs to do the only thing he hadn't yet done with April. As he washed her pussy, he decided to trim her pubic area. He asked if she had ever thought about shaving. She said that she had, but had let it grow back because she wasn't dating at the time. She had meant to shave before coming over, but forgot. John was now between her legs fingering her while she was leaning against the shower walls, panting and holding her breast and nipples and enjoying the pleasant feelings. John tried different pubic haircuts. First he cropped all her hair real close, not liking that he cut it to a wide landing strip and then narrowing it a little at a time until he made it all disappear. He decided he liked the bald look for the time being. He pushed a little on her mind so that she would think that she did make the time to shave before coming over. In fact, she had treated herself to a "Brazilian" wax.

With that chore done, John began to lick around April's larger lips, enjoying the feel of her on his tongue. She was wet from the shower and their combined play, but the shower was getting in the way, so with a thought John turned off the water, April was too preoccupied to notice. He tapped into her thoughts to learn if she liked what he was doing and what she wanted him to do more or less. She was thoroughly enjoying his ministration and was secreting copious amounts of honey, which John lapped up like a thirsty man in a desert. He purposely stayed away from her clitoris hood knowing it was driving her crazy until it retracted and exposed her engorged clit. Using quick short licks he had her on the edge. Finally, he began to lick her clit; he could see the fireworks going off in her mind. It was dizzying. He shut off her thoughts to him and continued to munch until she came hard and slid down to the shower floor, no longer able to stand.

After several minutes she panted, "John, you've been holding out on me," she said, where did you learn how to do that?" She moaned. After a short rest, they were at it again, they showered again and finally left the bathroom to dress and begin the day.

April pulled on her dress and found that not only she could she not button the top, but she couldn't get both breast into the tiny dress.

"Oh my God, I am not going to be able to wear half of my clothes, what am I going to do," she lamented.

"Allow me," John said, as he handed her one of his debit cards. I just learned that I have inherited a large sum of money from my newly deceased father. Buy what you need on me."

"What," she asked, "really?" She really didn't want to take advantage of him, particularly after all that had happened but she was in a real bind. "Okay, just this once, but I am going to get only the necessities and then I am returning this card, okay?" She giggled, thinking of the shopping she was going to have to do. Then she became quiet and said.

"Johnny, I have to ask you one thing though," she hesitated and John thought that he'd been busted and was ready to deal with the consequences, "the way you made love to me, you have a lot of experience, I mean a LOT of experience, who have you been practicing with? Are you having sex with your mother?"

John was relieved. After all that he had done and all that April had experienced she was stuck on the incident with his mother. "No, Ape, I am not now or am I ever going to have sex with my mother. That night she was sleepwalking. She was overly excited to be going on the first date in years with a doctor she had known from work. That's all," he assured her.

She believed him. He pulled out one of his old sweatshirts and handed it to her, "put this over your dress and get yourself to the mall pronto. We can't have you arrested for indecent exposure," he kidded her. He walked her to the door and she turned and kissed him tenderly, "thanks Johnny, a girl could get used to being treated this way. I love you," she pulled him closer and her new breast abruptly stopped her forward progress and they both laughed.

He walked her out to her car and they said goodbye again. As she drove off, he heard his father's voice emanating from the ring into his mind.

"You handled that well, I must say. Much different than the way I would have, but perhaps that is why I am serving time in this ring. I can't believe that she actually believed that bull about delayed breast growth due to sexual activity," he chuckled.

John walked back into the house and closed the door when out of nowhere a bolt of energy seemed to engulf him. It sparkled and glittered about him. He became extremely aroused, his erection threatening to rip his pants apart. He could see images in his mind of two naked women immensely enjoying themselves, one younger than the other, the younger one servicing the older one with her tongue, he could then feel their combined excitement, and then taste it. It was so strong it was if he was there and this all was happening now. He felt a strong surge of power; it felt good, better than if he had the strongest orgasm in his life and he actually looked to see if in fact he had. But he didn't. As the feeling began to dissipate, he felt stronger, the strongest he had ever felt. New power was coursing through him. Finally, the glow disappeared sucked into the ring, but the new strength remained.

John remained quiet for a moment, and then he sent his thoughts out, "Dad, what the hell was that?" You did feel that, right," he asked.

"My God," his father said, "she's still alive!"

(To be continued)

12