A Gift From His Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, girlfriend, you taste so good, I wasn't going to do this, but since you did such a good job on me, I think I should return the favor."

Before Rachel could react she found herself spun around her pussy spread over Erica's face, her feet dangling in the air and once again staring into the beautiful dark red flower of Erica's pussy. Erica found Rachel's pierced clit and proved she knew what to do with such aids. It wasn't long before she had Rachel hitting a high C note despite the pillow she buried her face in.

When it was all over they were both satisfied and in need of a shower. Erica looked at her watch and gasped, it had been well over an hour and she would be reprimanded or fired. As soon as they were clothed again, she pulled Rachel close and told her that she must keep her promise, and it was very likely that she may not have a job to go back to. Rachel agreed as she looked up at the larger woman, realizing that she could easily make her regret the whole thing.

Erica pulled a card from her purse and handed it to Rachel. It was Erica's address and contact information. She said. "Be here at 9 PM tonight, we need to have another go at this. I am eager to try a little more of that ass."

Rachel was taken back. "Ugh...I don't know, I have plans..." she began to look for and escape.

"Wait, you're my bitch now. Be there at 9."

Rachel knew she had no choice.

...................................

He had a busy day planned. His first stop was back at his old high school. He arrived just in time to see Amanda Greene, his former teacher exiting her car and walking to the teachers' lounge. He called out to her and hearing her name turned to see him running her way. She smiled and waited for him to catch up. Although he had spoken to her classes on now three occasions they hadn't had time to talk. He asked her how things were going; she talked about school and her classes. John reached into her mind, and told her that she was accustomed to sharing intimate thoughts with him and that he was her trusted friend. She blushed and pulled him to the side and told her how her husband had suddenly left his mistress and had been killing himself trying to make it up to her. Sex with him had never been better. He's been a sexual dynamo, doing things she only imagined him doing to her. He was even dieting and exercising to make sure he can keep up with her. She hadn't been this happy in years.

John told her that it made perfect sense to him; she was a beautiful woman and deserved that kind of attention from him. They talked for a few more minutes before she had to go. John told her he would be in touch and they parted ways.

On the way back to his car, he heard the thoughts of a geeky awkward looking girl sitting alone by herself. She was wearing baggy clothes and feeling miserable about herself. Although in her junior year she still had the figure of a boy and was teased merciless by the other girls. She had no friends and she was toying with thoughts of killing herself. She was considering what kind of sleeping pills would work best.

Stopping nearby, and reaching down to tie his shoe, John calmed her mind and commanded her to be still. He used his x-ray vision to see beneath her clothes, He noticed that she didn't wear a bra; she didn't need one only having large red nipples that she easily hid. John closed his eyes and imagined her with larger breasts; he was thinking something in the "C" cup range and as he opened his eyes as he watched her chest expand. He had her stand, take out her cell phone, pretending to be on a call. She was making incoherent noises as her body grew. He swelled her ass some and then some more, making certain that she had just enough. He strengthened her back muscles, while planting the desire to join some school clubs. The he told her to confide in a teacher, counselor or friend if she ever felt depressed and that they would help her to feel better. He took one more look at her and noticed that her panties were too tight, so he made them fit her comfortably, he knew little about bras, so decided not to wrap her in one. Since she was dressed in baggy clothes, he was sure she'd be able to pull it off. He looked her over once more; he fought the urge and then gave in and sculpted her pubic hair into a small neat landing strip. He was pleased with his work. Returning to normal sight, he noticed that her clothes fit her more exact and she'd have to be a little careful walking because she would definitely be bouncing all over. She would need a new wardrobe so she planted a seed to visit Cindy's boutique. Finally, he pushed the thought that this was a natural occurrence for a late bloomer like herself, and she shouldn't be concerned about it, but enjoy her new assets.

"Nicely done, son," his father said, as John guided his vehicle to his next stop. "Cindy is building quite a clientele, with all the customers you are sending her way. I like her, are you planning on checking in on how your buddy Mark is handling the books? Poor woman was killing herself trying to keep up with all the new business."

"Thanks, dad," John replied, "I didn't overdo it with the breasts, did I?" I have a tendency to go with what I like. And I am becoming a freak over grooming pubic hair. What's that all about? A trip to the boutique is on today's agenda, after I stop at the bank to see Tammy."

"Are you going to recruit her? I think she'd make a good agent. And no I think you did a good job with that young lady back there. You are definitely your father's son. I might have stopped at a D cup myself, and I had a tendency to prefer my woman with bald pussies. I was a freak, as you say."

The two chatted together for several minutes mostly about the way John had been handling every new situation. His father was proud, some people would have been overwhelmed with the temptation to play god and be seen wielding their power. But John clearly understood what was at stake and after his brief stay in the limbo within the ring; he couldn't imagine having to spend eternity there.

Instead of meeting Tammy at the bank, John thought it would be better to meet her at the "Cup of Joe" across the street. When he called her to ask if she could get away, Tammy didn't hesitate and simply asked when.

Entering the coffee house Tammy seemed to know exactly where to find John; well that's not exactly what happened. She didn't know but her feet seemed to know where to go. He was in the back at a windowed booth. He stood and kissed gently on the lips, as she pulled him closer as her mind wandered back to their last meeting and she began to grow moist between her legs in anticipation of what today's meeting may bring. Realizing that they were in a public place, John broke the kiss after the smallest of tongue play, which had already had taken Tammy's breathe away.

One of the waitresses, Karen Miller was watching from her station. She had been preparing for the lunch crowd up looked up in time to see their intimate exchange. She imagined herself on the receiving end of that passionate kiss. Closing her eyes, she began a fantasy of how they met and where they were going until her supervisor dropped of a tray full of sugar, salt and pepper containers requiring her attention and rudely interrupting her daydream. The older women then asked if she was going to take their order or continue to stare at them.

John ordered coffee for both of them and two cinnamon scones. Tammy was amazed, how did he know she liked cinnamon scones. Karen Miller watched with fascination at the reaction of the woman, she was in love, but the man, who didn't look much older than her seem unaware of her immense devotion. She took the order and looked at the man, their eyes met and she seemed to get lost in those eyes. It wasn't a hard stare but one of interest and it seemed that at that moment he knew everything there was to know about her. After a moment she was able to shake herself free, the woman was staring at her and she felt as if she had just awaken from a dream. She blinked and relying on her waitressing skills asked if there was anything else, hoping to cover for her zoning out. There wasn't anything more so she hurried off to fill their order.

Tammy too, realized that something had passed between John and the waitress, but decided to let it pass. She knew that John wasn't going to be tied to just one woman, so she would simply enjoy the time he was willing to give her.

Karen arrived with the coffee and scones in record time, steam was rising from both and she warned them that they were hot as she left a bit of honey behind, in case they wanted that too.

As she left she felt that the man was still watching her looking her over and judging her appearance and pose. Using the reflection off one of the glass partitions she could see it was just her imagination as he and his lady friend were engaged in serious conversation. She was disappointed as she hoped that he was admiring her ass, some had told her that it was her best feature. She went back to filling salt and pepper shakers, but would keep an eye out should they need anything else.

The small talk out of the way, John was ready to tell Tammy why he wanted to see her. He knew she was ready to leave the bank, bored with the routine and seeing no real future for herself there, having no real background in finance. He thanked her again for her helping get rid of Mr. Adams.

"Tammy, I want to offer you a job," he said. "It isn't the type of job that you've been in before, but I believe you have the skills to be quite good at it."

"Great," Tammy replied, "What is it?"

John loved this part, it seemed that every woman he's asked so far has the same reaction, and if he read Tammy correctly she would be no different. He decided to change his approach, to see if he got a different reaction.

"Tammy, I want you to have sex with as many people as you can and I will pay you handsomely to do that."

Tammy knew that John had inherited a few million from his father's estate. She also knew that he made a few smart investments recently that had more than tripled his original windfall. So, he could in fact afford to throw some money around. So she asked, "What's in it for you?"

"Good question," He said, pleased that she didn't get upset or misconstrue his intentions. Most women jump to the conclusion that he wants them to be a whore for him. He continued, "I need the sexual energy that you will produce, it will power my ring and keep me strong."

Tammy thought about his response for a minute. "We'll I didn't see that one coming." So, she shrugged and decided to handle this situation as a real job offer and continue to learn what she could. "Hmmm, what are the fringe benefits and what's the pay?"

John was pleased by her composure. He knew he liked Tammy the first time he laid eyes on her, before he changed her from the overweight receptionist that couldn't lose any of the weight no matter how she tried, and was the butt of all the office jokes. He marveled at how confident she'd become and why not, she was a bright and beautiful financial assistant that turned heads where ever she went.

"The benefits are plentiful," John said.

He explained that the first year he would support her to the tune of the high $80s, but after that she would be responsible for earning her own keep. She was free to work part-time or full time, she would set her own hours, and she was simply responsible for collecting her quota of sexual energy. She could do it by participating or simply being in the vicinity of where the energy could be collected. She was free to, go to school, travel, everything but marry. She would be cured of any and all disease in her body and immune to all sexual transmitted diseases. She would live a long life and would likely become wealthy in the process, as she would also acquire limited mind control powers.

Tammy waited for him to finish and blinked a few times as she processed all that he had said. She knew that John had some special abilities, she didn't know how she knew this, and she trusted him. But all this was impossible.

He didn't want to tell her about his ring and that it was powered by sexually energy, he was attempting a new approach. If it didn't work he could simply erase the memory and begin again.

Calling to mind all she knew about John Smith and recalling the incredible sex they had shared, particularly the random spontaneous orgasm he seemed to produce in her, she was beginning to believe that anything was possible, however she still had doubts. But she was intrigued by the offer to have endless no risks sex.

She asked, "What would happen if I became pregnant?"

Another good question, John hadn't thought that far. He didn't want to deny any of them the gift of motherhood, but that would put them out of commission for a while. Still other employers dealt with pregnancies all the time. So he decided to create policy.

"I would expect that you would take measures to reduce if not eliminate the possibility of becoming pregnant. However, when the time is right and you have a replacement, it shouldn't be a problem. Accidental pregnancy will not be tolerated."

Tammy had many more questions and John answered them all until she had no more. Then he had a few for her.

"Since this job means having lots of sex, have you ever had sex with another woman? Is this something that you could see yourself doing? What about having sex with more than one person at the same time, have you ever done that?"

John could easily pull the answers from her mind, but he wanted to continue the interviewing process. He already knew that she would take the job. Tammy confessed that she had never had sex with another woman, and the thought didn't turn her off, she simply never considered it.

When John was satisfied that she had asked enough questions, he asked her if she wanted the job. He wasn't surprised when she said that she did and asked when she would start.

"Right now," John said. "You won't be going back to the bank. I will take care of that for you." He gestured to their waitress, who seemed to be taking forever to fill the sugar shakers. She came over and stood before him. She was rather plain, standing about 5'4", maybe a little heavy for her height and dishwater blonde, hair tied in a bun. Nice ass, but small tits, a cute face when she smiled.

"Karen, I want you to go to the hotel next door and get us a room, tell them it is for John Smith, I want you to be waiting for us when we arrive, feel free to take a quick shower and be naked sitting on the bed when we arrive. Oh and take off your panties and give them to me."

Karen was stunned, but didn't react as she wanted to. She thought she would toss the glass of cold water in his face and stomp off. Instead, she lingered as if consider her options. Finally she spoke, as if just now thinking of the right response. "And why would I do that?" She looked at him, trying to show him her disgust for him and his ridiculous idea.

"Oh," John said, slapping his face with is hand feigning mock surprise. "I forgot. Please, Karen, do what I asked."

"All right then," she said with a smile as she turned removing her apron and tossing it on a nearby empty chair, shimmed out of her panties and handed them to John, who casually accepted them. Karen smiled pivoted and walking out the door to the hotel.

Tammy was in awe. "Mind control," she asked as she watched the young woman walk away realizing that she would be seeing her naked very soon and probably engaging her in one or more sex acts. "That was amazing."

John smiled. "Want to see something more amazing," he asked.

Tammy nodded, not sure what to expect.

"I want your panties, too hand them to me," he said.

She blushed deeply. Seeming to fight the urge to comply, then realized that she would have done it without him controlling her mind. She thought about going to the restroom, then shrugged and reached under her pencil skirt and was shocked to find that they were missing. She didn't have her panties. How could that be? She had worn the new leopard lace thong she had gotten from Cindy's boutique last week. She put them on intentionally under the premonition that she might see John today. This was confusing; she pulled up her skirt to her waist and looked down only to see her white legs and her closely cut blonde landing strip and her inviting pussy. She was beginning to panic as she mentally retraced her steps until John interrupted her.

"Are you looking for these?" He asked twirling the under garment on his index finger, paused to inhale their strong musk.

Tammy was about to question him when he slid out the booth and asked if she was ready to go. She slipped out of the booth pulling her skirt back down and followed him to the register where he paid for their coffee and scone and informed the woman that Karen wouldn't be back and they should call in a replacement.

As they walked the short distance to the hotel, Tammy shuddered when a strong breeze passed under her skirt causing a chill on her moist pussy. She didn't know what John had in mind, but she knew she wouldn't regret this decision.

..................................................

Driving her Volvo through the streets of southeast Mountain View in a part of town she had heard about but never visited made Rachel nervous. It was the rougher part of the small northern California city and not a place that she would have normally been incline to visit, but she had little choice in the matter. Erica told her to be there at 9 and she wasn't going to disappoint. She was afraid that the large woman would follow through on her threat. Was she really going to be Erica's bitch now? No, she owed Erica a debt; she would pay it and be done with this whole mess. She'd already called in a favor and had gotten Erica a better paying job as an orderly working in operating rooms, the job description read:

"maintaining the ORs in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition by performing a variety of environmental services including cleaning/servicing building area and moving furniture, equipment and supplies. And patient assistance in a safe manner and strong interpersonal skills required..."

It was a perfect job for Erica, Rachel thought, as big and strong as she was she would quickly excel and Rachel would be off the hook.

The streets were dark and it was hard to read the addresses, but her GPS told her that she had arrived. She parked on the street, but before she got out of the car, Erica knocked on the passenger side window startling her and told her she should park deep in her driveway if she wanted the car to be there when she let her go home. Rachel did as she was told.

There were bars on the windows and a heavy metal front door. The exterior of the house needed work, but Rachel was surprised to find the interior to be warm and adorn with modest but nice furnishing and much cleaner than she expected. In fact the place was immaculate. Erica led her into the den and offered her a Seagram's wildberry wine cooler. Rachel accepted the bottled beverage, but didn't seem to know what to do with it, so Erica took it from her and twisted the cap and returned the bottle. She opened her own and extended the neck to Rachel's in a toast and took a long gulp. Rachel followed her example and took a long drink to find the taste surprisingly better than she thought it would be. After a couple more long drinks, Erica put her bottle down and crossed the room in two long strides where Rachel had sat on the black leather sofa. Towering over the older woman, she pulled her up and said. "Let's have a look at you."

Bringing Rachel to her feet, she twirled her around to assess her new toy. Rachel had changed into evening clothes and looked as if she were headed to the PTA instead of a rendezvous with a new lesbian lover.