A Gift From His Father Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace could only nod. John fixed her with a look that she recognized as one she didn't want to see again. She remembered that he had said that bad deeds would mean consequences for him. She realized that her deeds too could put him in jeopardy, and she didn't want that. Lowering her head in shamed, she felt bad that she had taken advantage of Rachel and Eddie like that. When she looked up John was dressed and smelling good like he'd just showered and shaved.

"Leaving so soon," she asked.

"Yes, got places to be and people to see." John said as he walked up to her and pulled her face to his and covering her mouth with his own. His kiss was so passionate that he had to catch her as her knees weakened and collapsed. His mouth tasted as though he'd just brushed his teeth. She had to be careful; she was falling for this young man. Who was she kidding? It had already happened. She'll need to be guarded the next time he comes by when April's home. She wondered if they were still seeing each other. Before she could ask he was gone.

Rachel came back in with her nail polish kit and was about the get busy repairing her neglected nails when Candace called her over.

"You can do that later, first come over here and eat John's cum from my pussy. And when you're done with that, we need to shower; your husband will be here soon."

Rachel left her nail kit on the coffee table and crawled between Candace's legs. She loved eating pussy, especially Candace's pussy. It was so scrumptious. She was becoming quite good at using her tongue to scoop John's cum out of Candace's pussy. As she licked and swallowed she found it reminded her of butterscotch. She thought that strange, but kept lapping it up. When it was all gone, she began chewing on Candace's clit causing her cream anew. Rachel loved the new taste and her face was covered with it, and it was dripping from her face to the expensive couch they played upon.

Just then the front door opened and closed. Footfalls grew louder and stopped as they entered the room. A sober Eddie Woods stood looking in disbelief at what he was seeing. Two beautiful women were engaged in passionate lesbian sex on his living room sofa. Well, actually it was Rachel's sofa; he corrected himself, reserved for guest only. He was rarely allowed in the room and now he was witnessing something from one of the porn movies he watched in secret. After a few moments of lust filtered through his mind, Eddie thought, "Rachel is gonna be pissed that these two women are staining her couch."

He cleared his throat and when that didn't stop them, he said, "Excuse me..."

Candace looked up and smiled while Rachel pulled back juices dripping from her chin, surprised to see Eddie glaring at them.

Eddie thought he recognized the woman on her back from the supermarket, but the woman on her knees looked like a younger version Rachel only with tits and ass. Hell she looked like a porn star with Rachel's face. He felt himself hardening.

"Oh, hiya Eddie, You want some of this," licking her lips, clearly referring to Candace's gaping pussy.

......................................................

With the kitchen cleaned and the food put away, Mary and Elizabeth were happily playing together beneath the covers of her king size bed. They were lovers now, and they patiently spent time learning each other's bodies, what one liked and how long they liked it, they sucked and licked cuddled and talked.

Elizabeth shared stories of her time as the old woman Ms. Lizzy Brooks and what it was like with other Masters of the Ring of Power as well as what life was like as a negro living in the 1800's. Mary shared her secrets about Dr. Zachary Smith, John's father and how much John seemed to favor him. She didn't know much about his passing, because he had been controlling her mind for years. Elizabeth knew a lot more about it but decided it wasn't her place to tell her more. They were very comfortable with each other and took their time pleasing each other thoroughly. It was getting close to the end of their time together, Elizabeth had to train a few new rookies and Mary had plans for to meet James at his place. He promised it would be fun and that she would enjoy meeting his new friends.

Since they both needed to clean up it made sense to share a shower. John had installed the latest in showering technology, since Mary wasn't ready to leave the house. The shower was twice its original size and had faucets on the sides, bottom and top. There was plenty of room and they played longer than they intended, Mary seemed unable to get enough of Elizabeth's tasty snatch and that suited her fine.

Once they were dressed they looked even sexier than when naked. They carefully kissed trying not to mess their makeup and parted promising to get together again soon.

....................................

John arrived at the boutique early. Cindy was expecting him and she had nothing but good things to say about Mark and his accounting skills. It was about twenty minutes before the stores were scheduled to open. John saw that both Cindy and Mark's cars were in the lot. He knew that Mark would be a good fit and Cindy would finally be getting the rest she needed. The boutique was a success, due in part to John sending so many new customers, but also through word of mouth and others seeing the crowds coming and going. There were a couple of employees in the front of the store, preparing for the morning opening and usual onset of customers. They waved at John and told him Cindy was in the back office. John strolled to the back and opened the door to find Cindy bent over her desk grunting as Mark was thrusting into her from behind, his pants around his ankles. John's arrival seemed to have coincided with their mutual release. John closed the door behind him, just as they both shrieked muffled shouts, turning and looking up to see John standing there.

.................................

To be continued