A Gift From His Father Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could have spent the rest of the morning in bed, but John had a special errand in mind.

"Would you like to get dressed and go with me for a quick trip? We'll be back in an hour or so."

"Sure, but I don't remember where I left my clothes."

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in," John called.

A servant entered carried Aprils clothing and footwear. "Thank you," John said as she left them on the valet stand.

April smiled and said, "I will be ready in a few minutes, just as soon as I shower and use the toilet."

...................

Before long April was seated next to John as they sped down the road in his Nissan 370Z. I didn't take them long before they reached the city and John steered the car deeper into the urban sprawl and into its seeder side where he stopped in front of the Mountain View Rescue Mission and Homeless shelter. There were several men milling around outside, smoking and simply hanging out.

April looked at John as if she were about to question him, but figured she just follow his lead and see where this was going. John jumped out of the car before April could move was around her side to open her door and took her hand as he helped her emerge from the sports car.

Together they entered the shabby building looking as if they were going to meet a priest to discuss marriage. Entering the building they found themselves in the dining hall where there as a staffer or volunteer mopping the floor, John asked if he could direct him to the person in charge. The worker pointed to a door marked office, after thanking the volunteer they walked the short distance and knocked on the door.

The door quickly opened by a short portly middle aged man who was actively engaged in a heated phone conversation; he waved John and April in as he continued his conversation aggressively arguing his point to no avail. Frustrated he finally hung up abruptly.

"Hello, I'm Mike Simpson. What can I do for you? Obviously, you don't appear to need a place to stay for the night, and looks like you haven't missed any meals," he joked as he extended his hand and looked April and John over while vigorously pumping each enthusiastically. It would appear that he didn't get many visitors.

"Hello, I am John Smith and this is my friend April Martin. Are you the manager of the facility?"

"Yeah, manager, janitor, cook, and dish washer. You could say I wear many hats. How can I help you?"

"How long have you been running the place?" You seem to be pretty dedicated."

"A few years I guess. I got laid off during the recession and found myself homeless after my resources ran dry. The shelter helped me out and eventually gave me a job. I worked my way to the top and now run the place. I don't think I would have made it through if it hadn't been for this place and the people who work here."

"That's great, good for you, Mike!" John said, truly understanding and feeling what Mike had told them. "By the way, I couldn't help but hear that you are having problems with Pacific Gas & Electric."

"You heard right. We are behind in our payment and they are going to shut off our power tomorrow if it isn't paid in full."

"Ouch," John said. "How much do you owe?"

"$10,000.00," Mike said.

"Yikes," said April. "How'd that happen? I mean how did you fall so far behind?"

Mike confessed. That they have been managing on a shoe string budget for a long time, providing much needed services, without being able to afford them, taking money from one pocket to pay for other equally important services. But, the books have been kept by volunteers and not well managed. PG&E had been willing to work with them, they just ran out of time and PG&E ran out of patience.

"So, Mr. Smith..."

"Call me John," he interrupted.

"All right, John, then...unless you have ten grand laying around that you don't need, I doubt if we will be here long enough for you to volunteer in our soup kitchen on Christmas Day."

"Well, I think I am in a position to help you Mike. And I do have the money to pay your electric bill, but I am not willing to turn it over to you unless you hire someone responsible who can keep your books."

Mike Simpson was speechless and his mouth was hanging open caught completely off guard. These two didn't look like the philanthropic type, they looked more like "Ken & Barbie" he thought. He quickly recovered and said, "Hire someone to keep the books; I can't pay myself to manage this place, let alone hire someone."

"Mike, you misunderstand me. You are going to give yourself a raise and hire the people you need to run this place the right way and more. I am going to make a sizable donation, but only if you first find a reliable bookkeeper."

Stunned silent again Mike could only nod.

John turned to April and said, "April will be taking care of all the details. I want to make sure that your management is sound, if you can pull that off; I am willing to invest heavily in you and your facility. I am interested in working with you Mike; don't let the owners or the board push you around. This doesn't work without you."

John turned to April and asked her to give him her card. April blinked and John nodded to her purse. She shrugged and opened it. There on top were several cards that read "Smith and Associates", they had her name and contact data printed on them. She covered her surprise and handed Mike two of her cards.

"I want to see a business plan as soon as possible." John took out his iPhone 5S and made a few notes. "I have taken care of the utility bill and expect a shipment of food and bedding supplies tomorrow. Don't let me down, Mike." John stood signaling that the meeting was over, followed by April leaving the surprised facility manager sitting. John extended his hand and Mike jumped to his feet taking the hand and pumping it more vigorously than before, releasing it grabbed April into a huge bear hug, releasing her he thanking them profusely as he walked them to the cluttered main entrance.

As soon as they got in the car, April turned to John and kissed him. John smiled and quickly pulled away. "That was so awesome! Wow!" Then she frowned and said, "I don't know the first thing about running a homeless shelter."

"Yes you do. And what you don't know you'll figure out. I want this to be a cutting edge facility. I want us to do things that others only dream about. I want to solve the homeless problem in this city."

April thought about it for a minute. John was right, she had several ideas of how to make this facility more productive and if she had questions she was enrolled in college after all, she had several resources to draw on. She could make it project and earn extra credit.

"Apes," John said interrupting her thoughts. "Looks like you are working for me now. Would you also do a little research and find me a good hungry law firm, if I am going to do this looks like I am going to need to make sure all this stuff is done right. And if you would find out whom own the building and the land, the law firm can do the rest of the research; I want to know what I am dealing with."

April agreed her head swimming with possibilities.

She was quiet, as John drove, her mind was spinning with ideas and began compiling a "to do list" on her iPhone. As John maneuvered through the city streets he increased April's ability to problem solve and compartmentalize. He watched her smile as she solved a minor problem and looked up surprised that they were already approaching her neighborhood. She asked that John drop her off at home, there was a lot of work for her to do and she wanted to get started right away. She had ridden with her mother and Rachel to John's place she didn't have to worry about retrieving her car.

Within a minute they arrived at her home, she kissed John passionately and thanked him for the opportunity to help, forgetting completely about the sexual marathon she participated in last night. It was just as well, because her mother Candace would wipe her mind of it all anyway. But she wouldn't forget about this new mission of hers, outside of school this would be her main focus. She was so excited she hurried into the house, waved good bye to John and closed the door.

John returned to the party just as his guests were waking, enjoying their meal as the orgy was slowly resumed. Many of the guests were in a state of semi dress, a little shy in the early morning light. Some wore togas that servants had distributed, while others felt comfortable continuing naked in the warm house. Since the party was due to end just before noon, many of the guest felt rejuvenated after a few hours of sleep and were ready to continue the festivities.

Maria and Carmen had had just finished sharing a small spinach omelet when they saw their former tormentors, the Smith triplets from across room. Carmen whispered to Maria and she nodded her approval. Together they approached the sisters as they were chatting among themselves as they sipped their coffees.

"Hello," Carmen said, "are you ladies done for the day or are you willing to play some more?"

Samantha and Isabel looked at each other and smiled, until the orgy they hadn't been with any other females other than each other. These two Latin women were smoking hot. Even during the orgy they had shared their female lovers with nearby men. Heather was already out of her seat, she pulled on a tab and her toga slid off her body and she let it pool at her feet and stepped out of it. She reached Maria and then found her mouth with her own. Samantha and Isabel got up and followed Heather's lead, and Carmen smiled and pulled the two girls to her.

Cynthia's lust surprised her. She knew this was the last few hours of the orgy and she didn't want it to end. She had to admit she was beginning to chafe from all the fucking she had been doing. She lost count of the number of partners she'd been with last night. She hadn't seen Mark since early last night and didn't have a clue where he'd gotten off to. She wasn't concerned, although they were an item, their relationship was still developing. She sipped her Mimosa and finished her eggs and toasts shuddering as she thought back on all the orgasms she'd been subjected to, and smiled. She would need her strength for the home stretch and she was determined to find Jerome one more time. Others had resumed their sexual adventures and she was eager to join in again. As she was wandered through the mansion there were couples and groups having sex all over the place, on the staircase, in the hall and back outside in the pool area, even though the day wasn't nearly as warm as yesterday. She past a party of five women and was tempted to join in, until she realized that three of them were the Smith sisters, that might make it awkward doing business later. Strange thing, she thought, it seemed like all three sisters were ministering two of John's agents. The beautiful Spanish women, she didn't blame them, they were stunningly beautiful. She watched a while as the sisters sucked their pussies as if there was no tomorrow. Samantha and Isabel had their heads between the legs of each one, while Heather moved back and forth stimulating their clits with her tongue and fingers. She was getting hot just watching it.

As luck would have it Jerome took a seat next to her and struck up a conversation. "I've been looking for you," he said, as he gently reached out to brush a lock of hair from her face.

"Really," Cynthia replied, "And why is that?"

"Last night was just the appetizer, and besides you have the most amazing green eyes and I just had to touch the mind behind them and see who was in there."

The women began to moan, distracting Jerome and Cindy, they watched for a while as the ladies changed positions.

"Well," Cynthia said, "if the truth be known, I have been looking for you, too."

"Really," Jerome said mimicking Cynthia, "And why is that?"

She laughed, "Nothing as deep as you, I just wanted more of your huge cock." She turned a deep shade of red, never being as bold before, perhaps it was the liquor kicking in.

Jerome smiled. "Are you sure, after last night and what we shared together I wouldn't want to break you. I am not insured." Jerome said as he looked her up and down, her toga barely covering her lady parts.

"What if I sign a waiver," she asked, releasing her toga and letting it fall down around her.

Jerome moved closer and they kissed as they began exploring each other's bodies. Before too long, Cynthia was climbing his oversized pole attempting to force as much into her pussy as possible.

Meanwhile at the opposite end of the great room, Mark was sawing his hard cock in an out of Candace again. She told him that he would never tire of fucking her and she was right. Mark was enamored with Candace and never wanted to leave her side or in this case her pussy.

Candace thought that Mark might just be a good substitute for John, if there was such a thing. She realized that she needed to be working, but when she wasn't Mark might be enough to help her get through John's infrequent visits.

They changed positions again, and Candace was now riding Mark as he played with her bouncing breasts. Nothing else mattered as much as Candace's happiness, Mark thought as she came again. He was amazed at his stamina, they had been fucking for almost an hour and he wasn't close to coming. That was strange, he thought, but quickly put it out of his mind. Candace wanted him in her ass now.

Mary was pleased with how good Jacqueline had become at eating her pussy, the woman was a natural, or maybe it was all the practice she was getting. As Mary shuddered through another climax she decided that she needed to mingle these last few hours remaining. She accepted towels from one of the servants and tossed one in Jacqueline's face, as she pulled her head up. "There you are my pet; you've done a good job. Why don't you clean up and get something to eat, we may see each other again before it is over." And with that Mary got her feet and sauntered off into the party leaving Jacqueline watching her jiggling naked body as she greeted and cuddle other nearby guest.

"I believe I may have misjudged her," Jacqueline thought, as she absentmindedly licked her fingers after catching the remaining juices dripping from her face.

"Johnny," his father caught his attention as he watched the intense sexual action continuing throughout the mansion, "You've one last task which will complete the orgy and your coming out party, pardon the pun."

"What's that?" He asked as he watched Cynthia enthusiastically sliding up and down Jerome huge cock with the grace of a ballerina, her face contorted as she screamed out as another orgasm overcame her.

"That is for you to give out favors to your guests. You needn't include your agents, unless you want to, but you must grant favors or gifts to the rest. It is tradition."

"You mean like healing diseases or enlarging tits, those kind of favors?" John asked.

"Yes, just like that. Whatever you deem suitable."

"Okay." John replied. "Now I am like the Godfather."

"No John, you are the Master of the Ring of Power. And you are obligated to be generous on occasions like this. It will be fun. Think of it as the closing ceremony."

John made his way reluctantly to his throne, his father said that he had to claim it and from there grant his favors.

As soon as he sat down, servants brought him some scramble eggs, wheat toast, three strips of thick crispy bacon and a glass of orange juice. As he ate he watched the orgy take its last breath and people began to gather around him sitting on pillows, all mostly naked or in their togas, the women leaving one breast exposed. When he was finished a servant took away his plate and glass and he notice all eyes were on him.

"Well," he said amplifying his voice as if he were using a microphone, "looks like everyone had a pretty good time."

His audience cheered, catching him off guard and he laughed as he continued.

"It is a tradition that at the end of affairs such as this that I grant each of my guest a favor. So, if you would come forward when I call your name we'll get started."

A few people repositioned themselves and John saw that the first person he wanted to reward.

"Heather." he called seeing her sitting with his step sisters. "Please come here." She got to her feet and stopped in front of him, her naked shapely bimbo figure jiggling sensuously, nipples hard and pussy wet and ready for more action.

"You were a hero today and saved the day in more ways than you realize. I am going to undo your earlier punishment. You have back your masked intelligence all thirty points of IQ."

Immediately John could see the intelligence return to her eyes, the silly grin she sported replaced a knowledgeable smile.

"And I will return your body back to more normal dimensions."

"Wait," She said and whispered something to John the others couldn't hear.

"Hmmm...I have something else in mind, but if you trust me I am sure you will like the results." John said and as Heather stood still, John shaped her ass smaller, bringing it into better proportion to the rest of her, she wanted him to leave her tits huge, and John was okay with that, since he did love large breasts, but he decided to give her a more athletic build, one of an Olympic swimmer. So, where her body was over-endowed in the tits and ass department, it was now sleek and shapely. Her tits were about the same size, but tauter having less of a jiggle but still very impressive. Her ass was more elongated at the top of powerful legs, which although muscular still looked very feminine. "Thank you, brother." She said and leaned forward kissing him deeply before returning to join the others.

"Cindy Ashe," John called and she hustled forward. She didn't realize until this moment how powerful her business partner really was.

"I would like to make sure that you have good health for a long time." With that thought, John healed her of any and all diseases and increased her stamina. She would be able to push her body much harder than average people without feeling any adverse effects. Cindy felt her body warm all over and when it was gone and she felt stronger than she'd felt in a long time. She thanked John too, kissing him passionately and blushed as she returned to group, adjusting her tits as they wobbled in her toga.

"Mark Taylor." Mark came forward slowly. He didn't want to be so far away from Candace, his toga covered his body, but he looked like he'd been through quite an ordeal. This didn't go unnoticed by John as he looked at his friend. He first thought it was a side effect of having had too much of a good thing, but a light probe uncovered the hypnotic suggestions Candace had put the young man through.

John frowned and sent a harsh telepathic message to Candace expressing his displeasure with her and what she had done to Mark.

John strengthened Mark rejuvenating him and making his friend stronger than before. He gave him a level of tolerance against mind control particularly Candace's but not his own. As a gift he increased his IQ 15 points and sharpened his memory, making it photographic.

He thanked John shaking his hand and pulled his buddy into a hug before returning to the group, but avoiding Candace.

To Jacqueline, Isabel and Samantha he gave a sixth sense so that they would be able to detect any nearby danger. He still didn't trust them enough to return the powers their father gave them to full strength, but if they were in danger they would be there for them to protect each other.

To others he gave them a mixture of lucky streaks they could use at the casinos and healed any current illness and a series of cosmetic changes, such as breast enhancements, rhinoplasty and dental fixes.

It was almost noon and John officially ended his first orgy as the Master of the Ring of Power. Everyone cheered and hugged new friends as they began to move to the clothing room to reclaim their clothes and reluctantly began dressing. A remorseful Candace attempted to pull John aside and explain herself, but John wanted no part of it.