A Gift From His Wife

Story Info
His wife makes his fantasy come true.
5.5k words
4.2
84.5k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Kim made her way to the buffet table and asked her former co-worker Melanie "Why is it that at every funeral, the sandwiches have no crusts? We never see that anywhere else."

Melanie smiled and said "You obviously don't have children... Don't you know that kids's sandwiches can never have crusts?"

"And how many kids do you see here today?"

"All of us my dear, all of us. We've just said goodbye to someone we care about so we're back to kid state... if only for a day."

The two of them made their way to a table with a bunch of people Kim had worked with previously. She'd left that location to go work in another city two years ago yet, with most of them, it was as if she'd never left. They made small talk for a while. Then, Kim figured she should go mingle with other people, including her former bosses.

As she made her way through the crowds, talking to this person and that person, she could see Trevor talking to people and once in a while, making eye contact with her and smiling. Trevor had been a boss, two levels above here when she'd worked here.

It was another half an hour before they ended up talking. By then, his wife Charlene was with him and Kim was happy she'd get to see them both.

"Hello Kim! Long time no see!" Charlene gushed as she pulled her into a hug.

Trevor then gave her a hug too and said "nice to see you, thanks for coming."

"John was a big part of our company and I just had to be here to say goodbye. I'm not the only one who came from other locations. And besides, I thought I'd come spend a few days to see friends."

Before they could say anything else, someone came to get Trevor. As he was one of the higher ranking company people there, it wasn't surprising. Charlene pulled on her arm and said "Why don't we go for a walk in the gardens, it's a beautiful day."

As they made their way out of the building and towards the gardens, Charlene gestured to Trevor to show where they were going. Once out there, Charlene asked about Kim's job and co-workers. She talked about this and that for a while.

Kim had the impression that Charlene had an ulterior motive but didn't want to ask. Eventually, her hunch proved right. Charlene wanted to gossip.

"So, tell me Kim, have you managed to find yourself a new guy out there?"

"No. I'm just not all that interested in a relationship right now."

"Can't say I blame you after what happened here."

And there it was... Kim had wondered how long it would take for someone to bring that up. Two and a half years ago, her then boyfriend had taken pictures of her, naked, compromising pictures of her. He had circulated them after breaking up with her. He'd told everyone that she was a real slut in bed and eventually had been fired for it. Though she'd kept her head up and not hidden, Kim had requested and been awarded a transfer to get away from the bunch of employees who had seen the pictures.

"I learned a good lesson. No more work relationships."

"Can't blame you."

"Charlene, I don't really want to talk much about that. How about you tell me how your beautiful kids are doing."

Charlene talked about her daughter for a while.

"What about Jeff? How's he doing? I heard from Trevor that he'd gotten a bad concussion. Is he doing any better?"

"Oh, that's been tough. It's not a quick recovery, that's for sure. But he is getting better. In fact, he's finally well enough to travel so he's gone to spend the weekend with his grandparents. He took the bus this morning and got there just after lunch. He texted me that he got there and that his grandma greeted him with home-made cookies at the bus depot."

The thought of such a nice gesture made Kim smile. Charlene continued "It's been tough on our family too, constantly having to take him to appointments, putting up with his mood swings, feeling bad for him when he's feeling sick or relapsing and generally helping him get through this. It's part of why I was so glad to see you here. I'd like your help with something."

"Sure! Anything!"

Kim figured she'd be asked to maybe spend an afternoon with their daughter whom she'd met several times before and really liked.

"Trevor's been so nice through all this. I'd like to give him a special gift."

So.... not their daughter... Maybe Charlene wanted help shopping for an electronic gizmo for her hubby?

"I know you said earlier that you've learned your lesson and don't want any work-related relationships but I'm hoping you'll make a small exception."

What? What was this woman talking about? But before Kim could ask, Charlene saw her reaction and continued.

"Please hear me out and keep an open mind."

Kim nodded. Partly because she was curious but mostly because she didn't want to be rude.

"I've seen the pictures your ex circulated."

Seriously? This woman wants to bring that up again after she asked her to change the subject?

"In one of them, you were tied up to the bed and seemed to have a smile."

Oh, good grief! Kim was now seriously thinking of not being so polite and just walking away.

"Please, please, I know you're upset with this but hear me out."

Crossing her arms, Kim took a step back but stopped short of tapping her foot. She was not impressed at all.

"Trevor, he's had this fantasy about tying me up and dominating me in bed. But I just can't. But those pictures show me that you're up for it so I'd like to hire you."

Was this woman for real? She wanted to hire her? What did she think she was, a prostitute? She opened her mouth to talk but Charlene help up her hand to stop her.

"Please Kim, give me a chance to explain. That didn't sound good. Believe me, I don't think you're a slut or anything like that. In fact, I admire you and admire that you can be that open. There are events in my past that just stop me from being that open. But I'd like for my husband to have that one fantasy come true. When I saw you here today, I thought that you'd be the perfect person for this. Trevor likes you. He's told me that he finds you attractive. He'd never cheat on me, we love each other too much for that but if I told him that one afternoon with you was my gift to him, he would. He deserves this gift, Kim. He's been so good to me and for me. Please help me give this gift to him."

Kim couldn't believe her ears. This woman was seriously asking her to sleep with her husband! But then there was worse... Her body was reacting and screaming "Yes!" If she'd been alone, she would have had quite the loud and nasty argument with herself.

Charlene continued: "Please Kim, it's one afternoon. I'll pay you if you want me to. All I want is for you to make one of his fantasies come true. Please think about it but don't say anything to him, I'd want it to be a surprise. Now, please say something."

"No."

"Kim, I'm sorry if I insulted you. I didn't mean to. Please consider this."

"Why don't you just hire a pro?"

"He'd never go for that. And as I said before, I think you're amazing and I admire you. Trevor likes you. You're probably the only person in the world he'd trust enough and like enough to do this with."

"So you saw those pictures of me and thought 'the slut will do it'?"

"Kim, I swear, we never thought of you as a slut, never. Those pictures we saw, they didn't make us think any less of you. In fact, both of us admired the fact that you were that open and comfortable with yourself and confident. And you kept your head high, something we also admired. We trust you. I trust you. And I know Trevor trusts you too. It's a one-time thing. No strings and we never talk about it again, I promise."

"What do you want exactly?"

"I'd like for you to come to our house tomorrow and spend the afternoon with Trevor, having sex. I'd like to tie you up and leave you there as an offering for him. And I'd like for you to make his fantasy come true. He's a good lover, I promise. He will not hurt you, he's not into pain. He needs this. And I want to give it to him."

"So why don't you let him tie you up?"

"I can't. I don't want to spill the details but I just can't do it. Please Kim."

"I'll think about it."

"Please Kim, it would mean the world to both of us."

"Time to change the subject... Hey Trevor!"

And with that, they were joined by the man she was being asked to service. 'Cause that's what it was. As they made small talk, Kim couldn't stop thinking about what Charlene had asked her. Eventually, They said their goodbyes and Kim walked towards her rental car. Then, Charlene ran to her and handed her a piece of paper with her phone number on it. "Text me your answer tonight."

Kim got into her rental car and just sat there. Could she really do it?

Then, a conversation between her body and her brain started. Her body was screaming "Yeah!!! Come on girl, you haven't had any sex in months and you've always thought Trevor was sexy!"

"But he's married!"

"Dummy, his wife wants you to do it! So that's no excuse!"

"But he's a boss!"

"He WAS a boss. He is no longer your boss so that's another excuse out the window."

"But..."

"No buts! Come on, woman, be honest with yourself! Your pussy is dripping wet at the thought of bedding him!"

"That's your fault, not mine!"

"Hey, they say the brain is the biggest sex organ. If you truly didn't want him, you would have blocked me from reacting. Be honest, you want him. You want to do this."

Kim stopped this mental conversation when her phone rang. It was one of her friends calling to find out if she was coming to join them for dinner. She made her way to the restaurant and pushed all thoughts of the request to the back of her mind. She wanted to enjoy dinner with friends she hadn't seen in ages. She had a few drinks to try to relax and forget Charlene and her crazy request.

She managed for a while but halfway through dinner, she just couldn't help it. Despite an outward appearance of enjoying herself, Kim was torn inside. The battle raged for the rest of the evening. In the end, her body won. As soon as dinner was over and she was in her car, Kim texted Charlene a simple message "Okay."

Within seconds, Charlene answered. She gave Kim their address and told her to show up at 1 pm.

The next day, Kim was having lunch with another friend and managed to make it to Charlene's and Trevor's by five past one. She had no clue what to expect. She had brought a small bag with some toiletries and a change of clothes, just in case.

Charlene was obviously just as nervous as she opened the door. "Come on in! We have to hurry, he'll be back in about 25 minutes. He drove our daughter to a friend's house on the other side of the city for 1 pm and said he was coming back here."

"Are you planning on staying? I'm not quite comfortable with that."

"No, I'll set it all up and then leave. And trust me, there are no cameras on anywhere, I promise. Here, see, our cameras are all in this big drawer."

Kim hadn't even thought of that. She was glad that Charlene had.

"Come, I've got it all set up downstairs in the basement."

Charlene led her to the basement and into a family room. She'd set up the hide-a-bed with clean sheets and had put a sheet at the base of a metal pipe column. It was almost like one of those dancing poles.

"We had this support column in a box of wallboard but the kids damaged it so bad we finally took it down and Trevor is planning on putting a new box on it this afternoon. Well that will just have to wait until tomorrow. Today, it will serve another purpose."

Charlene had a bunch of scarves set out on the back of a recliner and then pointed to a door. "There's a washroom in there. I'd really like him to find you naked under a sheet. Is that okay? The sheet is in there."

"Sure."

Kim headed to the washroom and stripped. She put her clothes in a neat pile on the washer and used the sheet to wrap herself in before going back to the family room. She was glad that they had carpet as her feet would have been chilled otherwise.

Charlene gently placed her in front of the column. Then, she took the sheet and repositioned it more like a toga and used a clothes pin to hold it up on Kim's shoulder. Then, she took two of the scarves and tied Kim's ankles to the pole. Then she delicately tied scarves around Kim's wrists. Then, she tied the scarves together behind her head and on the other side of the pole. She pulled Kim's arms up and showed Kim how she could rest the center of the tied scarves on a hook she'd put on the pole or bring her hands down to rest her arms. She then put a scarf in Kim's mouth so she couldn't talk and finally a scarf over her eyes. Kim shook her head violently.

Charlene took that scarf down and said "you don't want that? Trevor would really like that."

She pulled the mouth scarf out so Kim could answer "Not until he gets here. If he wants to do that, once he's here, I'll be okay with that but not yet."

"Okay."

Charlene put the mouth scarf back in and put the blindfold on her forehead instead of over her eyes.

Then, she said "I have to go. He'll be back any moment. I will leave him a note so he knows this was prearranged. Oh, and don't worry, he's had a vasectomy so you're not going to get pregnant. Thank you."

And then, she did two things Kim didn't expect: She kissed her on the cheek and she rubbed her nipples through the fabric, saying "It would be better if these were showing." And with that, she was gone.

Kim looked around. The blinds and drapes had been pulled shut, ensuring privacy. Only a soft light lit the scene. And then, her brain started imagining the rest of the afternoon. Would Trevor be pleasantly surprised or would he be upset? If he was pleasantly surprised, would he be as good a lover as Charlene had said?

Hanging there, tied to this post, knowing it was her former boss' fantasy, she couldn't help but start feeling a familiar tingle between her legs. Would he take his time and tease her? Would he take her quickly?

When she'd worked here, she'd let her eyes wander a few times. The first time by accident but then, definitely not by accident... Her eyes had found the lump at his crotch. It had intrigued her. But back then, she'd used that to inspire her bedroom activities with her then boyfriend. That boyfriend would later betray her.

She shook her mind of any and all thoughts of him and focused on the feeling of the sheet on her body. It was a very worn sheet and was a bit rough but at the same time, as she moved very slowly, it rubbed deliciously against her nipples. As Charlene had wanted, her nipples were jutting out proudly.

She heard the door open upstairs. Trevor called out "Char?"

Of course, there was no answer. She heard him take a few steps. Had he found Charlene's note? Was he reading it? Was he anticipating? She sure was!

She heard his voice but it was distant and muffled so she couldn't make out what he was saying. He was probably calling Charlene. Maybe he'd call her back to get Kim out of there.

Kim heard footsteps coming down the stairs behind her. It was definitely him coming down, she could tell. Her pulse accelerated. What would be his reaction?

He came around and faced her. She looked down and saw the bulge in his pants. It was bigger than she remembered. She then looked up until she was looking right into his eyes. He searched her eyes and asked "You want this?"

She nodded.

"You're sure?"

Again, she nodded.

"I need to hear you say it. I'm worried that my wife talked you into this and want to make sure you're absolutely in agreement with this."

Saying that, he gently pulled the scarf out of her mouth.

Kim looked at him and said "I want this. You're the boss. You do anything you want except pain and anal. Okay?"

As a response, he kissed her. Her whole body responded to his kiss, warmth spreading throughout, her pulse quickening and her pussy instantly getting moist.

He broke the kiss and took the clothes pin that was holding up the sheet away. The sheet fell to the floor and he whistled his appreciation. He put the scarf back in her mouth and then put the blindfold down over her eyes. Kim clothes her eyes under the blindfold and allowed her other senses to take over.

He touched her, lightly, all over. His hands simply caressed every inch of her arms, held up by the scarves on the hook, every inch of her front and back and then, he reached her core. So he was going right for that, was he?

He reached between her legs and felt the moisture at her opening. He whispered in her ear "You weren't lying were you?"

She shook her head slightly. He pulled his hand away but continued whispering "I'm impressed at how moist you already are. But we're not going to rush anything. I want to enjoy this, savour it."

She felt him kiss her neck, gently moving from one spot to another. His left hand was caressing her back up and down while his right hand was teasing her left nipple. Then, he moved behind her and the post and kissed her neck from behind. He reached up to her breasts and caressed them, teasing the nipples then caressing the whole breast and then again, gently rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Her body arched, enjoying the touch. When he gently pinched her nipples, she moaned. He asked "did that hurt?"

She shook her head and then laid it on his strong shoulder. He continued playing with her breasts, driving her insane with desire. His hands left her breasts and he caressed her hips, and then her legs. She couldn't tell if he was bending down or crouching but his hands were moving everywhere, inflaming her skin everywhere he touched. His hands came back to her breasts and again, he teased her nipples.

"I've always wanted to feel these up. They look so gorgeous under your blouses and camis. I've got to taste them."

He came around and lifted one and then the other of her breasts to his mouth. He kissed both in turn and then continues going back and forth between the two, teasing the nipples with his tongue, gently sucking on them. As soon as his mouth left one breast, it would be replaced with his hand.

She'd rarely had a man pay so much attention to her breasts. It was amazing to feel that he wanted to make her feel good, not just take his own pleasure.

His lips made their way back to her neck and his hands travelled downward, to her hips and then her rear end. He was close to her and she could feel the bulge in his pants against her lower abdomen. He was caressing her back side and kissing her.

Kim was so turned on, she could feel the moisture in her pussy turning to liquid and wondered how long it would be before it started going down her leg.

As if reading her mind, Trevor reached in front with his right hand and teased her by gently touching her labia with a light hand. She'd shaved for him and he was touching every part of her on the outside. She wanted him to touch her inside the outer lips, touch her aching clit, touch her core, put his fingers inside her. She wanted him so much!

But he was determined to make the pleasure last. His lips returned to her breasts while his right hand continued to caress her outer lips. Kim moaned and tried arching her back to both push more of her breast into his mouth and more of her center against his hand. Her now hard clit was straining against her lips, wanting his touch.

She tried to plead but the scarf prevented her. Yet he heard her. "You want me to touch you deeper?"

She desperately pushed against his hand and nodded frantically.

"Not yet, baby, not yet."

And he cupped her sex in his hand, making sure his fingers didn't part her lips. It was torture. Then, he brought his hand back up to her breast and teased the nipple again. Kim groaned in disappointment.

He moved behind her again, cupping her breasts. He nuzzled her neck as he caressed her breasts, her stomach and cupping her sex with one hand and then the other. Despite the pole between them, she could feel most of him. She could feel his erection. Oh, how it must ache, confined in his jeans, she thought. She wished she could take her hands and take it out. She wished she could kneel in front of him and take him in her mouth but this was his fantasy, not hers.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12