A Gift from Trevor

Story Info
Kim and Spencer are each other's gift.
5.5k words
4.64
12k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Note: Although this is a sequel for the two stories "A Gift From His Wife" and "A Gift from Another Wife", it can be read as a standalone story.

* * *

Trevor and Kim had kept in contact ever since Kim had transferred to another location. And since Kim had been given to Trevor as a gift from his wife, their chats had been more personal. There had been a bit of a cold spell after Trevor's wife had told another wife about Kim but that had eventually abated.

On a recent chat, Kim had told Trevor that Spencer, the division Manager, would be visiting her location on the Friday. She had admitted, though reluctantly, that Spencer was one of her muses when she fantasized. Trevor had teased her about it a bit but hadn't been nasty about it. She knew that Trevor and Spencer were friends so she made Trevor promise that he wouldn't tell Spencer about her little crush.

On the Friday, knowing that Spencer would be showing up, Kim took a little extra time getting ready, dressing in a work suit that flattered her figure, applying her make up carefully and ensuring that her hair was just right. Finally, she put on a dab of perfume she knew lasted all day without being overbearing.

She saw him from afar in the morning. He had just gotten to the office and was headed to the conference room with the whole top management team for her location. She smiled as she watched them go by. They all looked like they were headed to the slaughter house. True, Spencer could be tough on them but he was also fair. Some of these managers had let their teams slack off lately and it had affected the whole office. Kim was happy that the team she was working in had kept up the pace and would not be on the receiving end of any scolding from the big boss.

Spencer saw her and gave her a smile and a little nod. His smile made her insides turn to mush and her core tighten. Oh how she'd like to have a taste of him! But before she made a spectacle of herself, Kim smiled back at him and winked. Then, she went back to her office and got to work.

It was later in the afternoon when there was a knock at her door. Kim looked up to see her manager and Spencer. Spencer turned to her manager and said "Thanks, you can go now. This is a social call, nothing more."

Her manager had a bewildered look on his face but Spencer's tone left no room for discussion so the manager left but not without pleading with his eyes "Watch yourself!"

Kim almost laughed. Every time she and Spencer had talked, it had always been nice, light and even flirty. And seeing the twinkle in his eyes, she knew she had nothing to worry about.

Spencer waited until her manager was far enough and then turned to Kim with a cheerful tone, so different than what he'd used with her manager.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Great and even better now! You?"

"Better now why?

"Because I get to see you, why else?"

"Everybody else cringes when they see me but not you."

Kim laughed "I have no reason to cringe. I know I'm doing well and attaining my objectives so I not worried."

"I like that you're so confident. And you're right, you're ahead of your objectives so you have nothing to worry about. Unless you suddenly slack off and I have to come in here and threaten you with a spanking."

"No spanking. I'll be a good girl."

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

"Dang."

Both of them were laughing at this point, it was all in good fun. It seemed to Kim that Spencer needed to relax before leaving.

"You know, typically, when I go to a location to throw a little tantrum, I usually leave right after. But today, I just had to see you before I left. A common friend of ours sent me a text earlier today. Said I had to come see you."

Kim's mind raced. She knew he meant Trevor. Surely Trevor hadn't told Spencer about her crush, it was a secret! She had to stay calm, cool and collected.

"And did he give any specific reason?"

"Well, he wants to know if you liked the gift he sent you."

"Gift?"

What gift would he be talking about? She hadn't received anything. He could only be somehow referencing the fact that she'd been a gift for Trevor before. Could it be that Spencer's visit was the gift?

"I was hoping you'd know what he was talking about. Something about it being cut and dry..."

Seeing the blank look on Kim's face, Spencer pulled out his phone and said "Here, see for yourself."

On his screen, indeed from Trevor, were these words: "Go say hi to Kim from me and ask her if she likes the gift I sent her. It's cut and dry but she really shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Kim had to repress her laughter. No way. Not only had Trevor sent Spencer to her as the gift, but he was telling her that Spencer was circumcised, had had a vasectomy and was well hung! He had asked her through one of their chats if she had preferences and she had said that she enjoyed clean cut better than hooded. He had once joked about how a vasectomy had been referred to as being "dry" as opposed to "wet" though he himself had never seen the difference between before and after his own in terms of quantity of liquid that spurted out. And there was no mistaking the horse reference!

Suddenly she found her gaze dropping to his crotch. It happened without her even thinking about it. But all of a sudden, Spencer brought her out of her reverie and asked "Now do you know what gift he's talking about?"

Kim blushed and looked up at him. In fact, she must have been all kinds of red. For sure he'd realized where she'd just looked. Oh, how embarrassing! And Spencer had noticed. He got up and closed her office door.

"Okay, young lady, out with it! What's this gift Trevor sent you?"

Could she really tell him? He was married! Or was he? A quick glance at his left hand surprised her. The wedding band was gone.

"I'm not sure how to answer that."

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I can handle it."

He grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. Kim thought she would wet her pants, and not from urine.

Before she could say anything, he figured it out.

"Am I the gift? How can I be a gift? Seriously?"

Kim nodded but then she thought that she had to explain, downplay it. Surely Trevor only meant to give her inspiration for tonight's solo, nothing more!

"Spencer, contrary to most people around here, I enjoy your visits. You're always fun with me! Trevor knows that I think you're cool so he probably figured that having you pay me a special visit would make me smile. And more so knowing that everybody around is going to wonder about it. It's probably his idea of a little prank to make us smile and everybody else cringe."

"And that makes you turn all kinds of red? Yeah, right. I'm not buying it. So what is it?"

Kim couldn't possibly tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She fought to figure out what to say. Spencer took his phone and dialled. Before she could stop him, he'd stood up and started talking to Trevor.

"Hey Trev! What on earth is this gift crap? Kim is all kinds of red and won't tell me much. Am I the gift? What's going on here?"

Kim couldn't hear Trevor's side of the conversation. But it went on for a few minutes with only a few sounds of encouragement from Spencer.

Spencer looked at her with a raised eyebrow and asked Trevor "You're sure? You're absolutely sure?" It was his turn to have a bit of colour on his cheeks.

Within moments, he thanked Trevor and hung up. He looked at her. "Trevor says that we're each other's gifts. Today's my birthday. Is it your birthday too?"

Kim shook her head "Mine's in March. Happy birthday though!"

"If it's not your birthday, do you suppose he has a reason to send you a gift?"

"Maybe he's trying to be forgiven for something he said or did... Or he's just rewarding me for not getting heck from you when most others are. Who knows."

Spencer smiled and asked "Yeah, bull. So, you're not going to tell me everything, are you. How about you come to my place and celebrate my birthday with me? Maybe if we're not in the office, you'll feel more comfortable explaining."

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Kind of. Trevor insisted I should not spend my birthday alone, specially now that I'm divorced and he said that you were the perfect person for me to spend it with. So what do you say? Will you celebrate my birthday with me?"

"How do you propose we celebrate?"

Spencer grabbed her pen and note pad and jotted down an address and transit directions. Then he asked "Do you like indian food?"

"Sure."

"What level of heat for butter chicken?"

"Mild to medium is good for me."

"Finish your day. You have about an hour left, right?"

Kim nodded.

"Then come to my place. I'll have dinner delivered. We'll keep it really simple."

"Okay."

"And Kim? We don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay?"

"Sure."

"And one last thing. Don't change. Come straight to my place from here. It'll take you about an hour."

And without another word, he left. Within moments, her manager was in her office and asked "Did he give you heck too? We all went through it today. Even though our department was the best, he told me that we should have helped the others. How rough was he on you? Kim? Are you okay? You look a little flushed. Was he that hard on you?"

Kim had to bite back from saying "no but I hope he's hard in me later". She had to come up with something quickly. But then again, she wasn't about to pretend that she'd gotten heck when she hadn't.

"No, no, he wasn't. He seemed content with my results and encouraged me to not drop the ball. That's all."

"How come you're so flushed then?"

"I don't know. Maybe I was just nervous, thinking that he might give me the same speech he gave you. It doesn't matter. I'm fine. I need to get back to work. There's a couple of things I need to finish before the weekend."

"You sure it's only nerves?"

"Quite sure. I'm fine now."

To put an end to the conversation, Kim sat at her desk and opened up the file on the side and started looking into it. Her boss left her office and she let out a sigh of relief. She made quick work of the few things she had to do before quitting time. The hour went by really quickly. Then, she went to the washroom to freshen up before leaving.

She made her way to the bus stop and got on. Then, she had to take the subway. Along the hallways leading to the actual subway were all kinds of shops. There was no way she could show up empty handed, specially to a birthday celebration. She stopped at a small bakery and bought a half dozen mini cupcakes. Then, she struggled with what she could possibly bring him as a gift. She barely knew him.

She opted for a card and some scratch-and-win tickets. A little tacky but fun and neutral. As she rode the subway, lucky to have found a seat, she wrote a note in the card and put it and the tickets into the envelope.

With her shopping and hesitation, she was a bit later than planned but not too much. She was on pins and needles as she made her way up the elevator of his building. He greeted her with a smile and a quick kiss at the door. The kiss took her by surprise but she didn't say anything.

He led her past the entry way into his main room, an open concept kitchen, dining and living area. The living room had what looked like really comfy furniture one would enjoy watching television from. The dining area had a table and six chairs. The table was all set up for their dinner, candles included. From the kitchen, a nice curry smell floated. Their dinner seemed to be in the oven, being kept warm. Spencer took the box of cupcakes she offered and said "you shouldn't have!"

"It isn't a birthday without some kind of cake! And these were so cute, I couldn't resist!"

Spencer peeked inside the box.

"They are indeed really cute, thank you."

Kim then handed him the card. "Happy birthday."

"Now this you really didn't have to do!"

"I wanted to! Again, it's all part of a birthday celebration."

Spencer opened the card and read it. All she'd written was "Let's make this a birthday to remember."

He pulled her to him and kissed her on the lips again. As much as she liked the man at work, this version of him was even better! She opened her lips, letting him in and and he obliged. They kissed for a while, discovering each other. His goatee tickled her chin. At first, she worried that it would irritate her skin and be hard to explain but it was soft against her chin, as were his lips and his tongue. She could get lost in this. Then, he pulled away and said "How about we have dinner before it dries up in the oven?"

Kim nodded, almost stumbled as he let her go but caught herself and went towards the sink. "Where are you going?"

Kim pointed to the sink and hand soap "To wash my hands! I just took public transit. I think washing my hands is a definite must. What did you think I was going to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe that you were going to get dinner. That's my job here."

As Kim washed her hands, she laughed "Okay, okay! I won't touch anything else in the kitchen, I promise, Sir!" And as she said the last bit, she stood at attention and gave him a bit of a military salute. They both laughed.

Spencer took the food out of the oven and served them both. He helped her get seated and then he lit up the candles and sat himself. Dinner, which he had ordered from a nearby indian restaurant, was delicious. Spencer told her about his growing up years and university years and listened with interest when she did the same. They spoke about their past relationships, divorces and how neither of them were really interested in on-line dating or the bar scene. They laughed together, comparing notes about people trying to pair them up quickly after their splits as if being single was a disease to be cured.

When they finished their delicious indian food, they both agreed to keep the cupcakes for later. Spencer insisted on putting everything away himself and then asked "would you like to watch a movie?"

After agreeing on a movie he had on DVD, Spencer put it in and then sat sideways on the long couch and motioned for her to join him. He was behaving like they'd been a couple forever and though it was a bit unusual for a first date, she opted to go with the flow and play along. Cuddled together, they watched the movie. Kim really enjoyed the movie, not so much for the subject matter but more so for the intimate cuddling they did. It felt so warm, so natural to be cuddled with him.

When the movie was over, Spencer gently pushed her up and got up himself, declaring that it was time for cupcakes. Kim quickly sang happy birthday to him as he opened the box of cupcakes. They didn't even bother to sit as they savoured the cupcakes that tasted just as delicious as they looked. Spencer then got close to her and kissed her. He held her close as he pulled back and asked "Will you stay the night?"

Kim nodded. Spencer then continued "When I spoke to Trevor this afternoon, he told me that he thinks you and I would get along really well, specifically in the bedroom. And then he strongly suggested I invite you over for dinner and ask you to stay. How would he know all this? Tell me, have you been with him?"

Kim hesitated but then decided that if the truth was a problem for Spencer, then so be it. However, she didn't want to lose her job because of it. She took a step back and asked

"Spencer, can you promise me that my personal life won't have an impact on my employment? I want to be honest with you but not if it's going to cost me my job. I love my job and I believe that I am good at it. I don't want to lose it."

"Has any part of your personal life jeopardized your independence at work?"

"No. Never."

"Then you have nothing to worry about, you can be fully honest and everything and anything you tell me here will stay between us."

He looked into her eyes and she could see that he was sincere. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I have been with Trevor. But it was only once. And once with Jeff, only once. Both times, it was their wives that asked me to be with them. It was really weird but I couldn't say no. The wives said I was a gift to their husbands. Trevor and I have always been friendly so we kept in touch even after I moved out here and also after our one time together."

"Their wives offered you up as gifts to their husbands?"

"Yes, they did."

Kim told him how the wives had approached her and what they'd wanted. She didn't give him all the details, just the overview.

"And this afternoon, when Trevor sent me to ask you if you liked his gift, I was the gift?"

"I believe so."

"So what was all that about the gift being cut and dry? Does he think I'm cut and dry? I mean I understand that I could be a little hard on him when I had to but I thought he understood that and was good with it."

Kim repressed her laughter. "He was describing you all right but not your personality."

"What then?"

She looked down at his crotch quickly and then up, amused at seeing that he had also looked down at his crotch but not understood.

"Are you circumcised?"

"Yes."

"And you've had a vasectomy?"

"How would you know that?"

"Cut and dry!"

"No way. Wait a minute... what else did he write?"

Spencer reached for his phone on the counter but Kim intercepted him. "He wrote that I should not look a gift horse in the mouth. Do I need to draw you a picture as to what that's supposed to mean?"

"Huh, no. That one I get."

"What else did he say when you spoke to him?"

"That you were my gift from him. That you would enjoy what I enjoy. He wasn't specific about what that might be but considering the kind of gifts you've been, I can just imagine what he means."

"And what would that be?"

Kim took a step forward, closing the gap she had put between them. She put her hands around his waist and looked up into his eyes and smiled.

Spencer smiled back. He bent down and kissed her and then said "I like light bondage. No pain. Can you handle that?"

"I think so."

"I also like to use toys. That okay too?"

"What kind of toys?"

"Nothing harmful, everything and anything to give pleasure."

"Mmmmm, interesting."

Spencer bent down and claimed her mouth, this time more passionate, more demanding. He pulled her close, holding her against his body. Then, he pulled away.

"Kim, earlier, you asked me to promise that what you did in your personal life wouldn't impact your job. I need you to promise the same thing."

"Spencer, I think we can agree that what happens after hours stays between us. I promise not to break that trust, not even with Trevor."

"That's exactly what I needed to hear."

He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. His bedroom was not very big but had enough room for a queen sized bed in a brass bed frame with vertical posts. To most people, this bed would look rather plain but Kim saw in it what he must have seen in it: a playground where she could easily be tied up.

Just thinking of the possibilities was a turn on. Spencer turned to face her and resumed kissing her.

He started undressing her and she asked "Why did you ask me to stay in my work clothes?"

"Well, I kind of like business suits on a woman, specially when worn with a scoop neck cami like you're wearing. And I was worried that if you went to your place to change, you'd chicken out and not come over."

"Oh, well that was a possibility but now that I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, I want to enjoy my gift."

"Good to hear, I'll make sure you enjoy the gift and also make sure that it's a birthday to remember as you promised in the card."

He claimed her mouth again and then proceeded to undress her. He only broke the kiss when he needed to pull the cami over her head. When she was totally naked, he interrupted their kissing and pulled the covers back on the bed. He then laid her down on the middle of the bed and put her arms above her head. He seemed pleased that she followed his silent orders without question.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12