A Gift That Keeps Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

I finally sat halfway up and grabbed my wife's wrists to make her stop, and though she did, she was still more excited and aroused than I'd ever seen her. Still gasping and moaning in delight, Molly instantly went down on the girl and began tonguing her snatch in an almost feverish way. There were more electrifying squirts, several more in fact, and Molly took it in her mouth and swallowed what she could.

As the room began to fill with the wonderful aroma of that precious fluid—which wasn't quite like pee but not quite unlike it either—the scent of it made my dick flex slightly within Kelly's butt. I knew it would be awhile before I was hard again, but it was a pleasant sensation to feel the beginnings of it while I was still inserted.

But for right then, I simply lay there holding the girl's shivering body on top of me, feeling her undulate and spasm as my wife feasted on the treasure between those gorgeous legs.

Kelly soon lapsed into a state of semi-consciousness with her arms and legs drooping down to the bed. Molly sensed the girl's unresponsiveness and eventually stopped licking and tonguing and sat back. I raised my head to look and Molly was all smiles.

"Let the poor thing rest, baby," she said to me. "Come...come, eat me now...."

I gently rolled Kelly off me, pulled my soggy, soft prick out of her trembling pucker, and with my wife, carefully positioned the girl on her side. Then we got completely off the bed, grabbed the comforter and bedspread (they were both mostly off the bed already), and spread them on the carpet. My wife lay back with her legs wide open and I lay on my front as I normally do, but this time when I began to eat her out and she began to cum, it was...almost like the first time.

I made my wife cum perhaps a dozen times with tongue, then fingers, then toes, and by the time she finally pushed my thrusting foot away to allow her time to catch her breath, I was already hard again.

Just like the first time!

But now, unlike that first encounter decades before, there was a fully recovered, happily smiling 22 year old beauty sitting cross-legged on the bed, watching us.

* * *

Molly, Kelly and I made love together several more times that night, going on and on till nearly sunrise. Every combination of cock, dildo, fingers, toes, mouth, ass and cunt were explored, and though I'm technically the only one who can 'leave a load' in someone else, everyone's load was somewhat relieved by the time we fell asleep together.

Of course, just to bolster my male side, I did 'leave a load' in each of the 'main' openings in both of my two ladies, though in all honesty I have to admit that the 'loads' did diminish in quantity as each was ejaculated.

Still, it was wonderful: the most incredible love-making I'd experienced in years. It went on all through that Saturday—with lots of coffee and some quick breaks for a late breakfast and an even later lunch—and by the time dinner rolled around there wasn't a single speck of Kelly's gorgeous body that Molly and I hadn't explored in detail. Mind you, the girl had been quite eager to let us explore, but that just made things more fun.

We all lazed around in the hot tub right before I started up the grill for our Saturday night barbecue and though I could clearly see both my wife's and Kelly's face above the roiling water, it still seemed as though I was locked in some wonderful dream. Even when the two girls started necking and petting it seemed unreal.

I think, and I'm only estimating, that I only snapped out of the daze when two pairs of delicate feet reached out under the water and started rubbing and playing with my cock. The girls gave me a foot-job like no other but it was only after we'd all jumped out of the tub and gone back inside. And it's also my estimation that Molly got almost more enjoyment from playing footsie with Kelly around my cock than I did. I spurt after twenty minutes of being touched like that and then watched those same pretty feet rubbing my cum all over each other for another ten, with the finale being my wife suddenly lunging for Kelly's slimy feet and licking them clean and dry. That turned into a whole 'foot-69' episode between them, whereupon I left them to their own devices and went to get the grill going.

I remember day-dreaming so deeply about what was going on in the living room that as I laid out and prepared the meat, I got close to sticking a fork into a rather large, rather firm 'sausage' that appeared out of nowhere. It was one of those 'almost senior moments' and I quickly went back in the house (my 'sausage' bouncing stiffly in front of me), tiptoed around the two writhing naked female shapes on the carpet (they were fucking each other with their big-toes), then went into the bedroom to slip on a pair of my 'gaffs.' These are very feminine briefs which have a special pocket into which a man can tuck his 'business' up and back so no 'manly bulge' shows.

In this case it was also so that the 'sausage' incessantly sticking from my crotch wouldn't get in the way of forks and fires and whatnot. I then came back out (feeling quite feminine, I might add) put the apron on for even more safety, and left the two moaning ladies while I got things started.

Since they'd already gotten other things 'started.'

After a leisurely dinner, we again took a nice soak in the tub where things started all over again—the girls having not been able to finish completely by the time I rang the dinner bell—and this time things were relaxed and leisurely instead of intense and anxious as they'd been the first few times.

Molly and I made love to Kelly for hours, both of us simultaneously, and when that was done, Kelly, looking surprisingly invigorated and turned-on, teamed up with yours truly to make love to my wife for just about as long.

* * *

That first weekend turned into a weekly thing, though I have to add that when my birthday arrived the week after that first get-together, I was the one being treated as the 'birthday girl.' I mean, having such a sweet, pretty thing as Kelly ass-fucking me with a strap-on dildo while I crouched over my wife as we enjoyed 69 was absolutely astounding! Especially when that deep prostate massage afforded by the dildo made me 'cum like a girl' into Molly's open, expectant mouth. She wasn't even sucking me when I exploded!

It was awesome, to coin a phrase!

But it's been nearly eight months now, and Kelly has become a constant addition to our private times. There are always a few weekends and weekdays missed due to various 'female things,' but even during those times, when it's just myself and Molly, it seems that the spark has been reignited.

That makes me glad.

—Matt in Boston

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

On My Way Home Snowed in with three teenage girls. What rotten luck.in Mature
Between Karyn's Toes Ch. 01 A married man succumbs to a teenager's delectable bare feet.in Fetish
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Aaron's Lolita His best friend's daughter is his fantasy come true.in Mature
More Stories