A Girl and Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now, now sunny-boy, don't go squirting your jizz all over you decrepit old grandpa here!' Phil reminded through a mouthful of my tit. 'Just make sure to ram your cock deep inside your sister's throat when you spray it!'

'Uh-huh!' Brian sounded irritant, but he winked at me which grandpa couldn't see. 'You do realize that you're fucking Mia even with Dads cum still inside her!'

Phil pouted and Dad whooped. 'That's my boy! As observant as ever! You and your sister would do wonders when you join the company! With brains like you, any thing is possible!' his pager went off again. 'Oh, I must go! But before that, Mia baby, please swallow your brother's cock for me? It warms the cockles of my heart to see the entire family getting along so well!'

'Yes, Daddy!' and with that, I swallowed Brian's entire cock in one big gulp. I had been gathering saliva at the roof of my mouth as Dad was talking, so Brian's cock slid easily down my throat nice and easy, no problem!

Dad cheered. 'That's my girl!' his pager went off again, and he left for good.

I expertly sucked and licked Brian's cock with my tongue. Brian gently touched under my chin with one finger, lifting up my face so that we stared at each other, eye to eye; god he had the bluest eyes ever!

Even though Grandpa was thrusting up at my pussy, I felt closer to Brian. I hummed around his cock and I knew he wanted to close his eyes and throw his head back, but he seemed reluctant to let this connection between us go.

Brian was quite popular at school; all the girls had their eyes on him. He was taller than Dad by a good few inches, his eyes more blue and he was the school's football star. I remember when I was at school with him before I graduated; many a girls would strike up friendship with me just to get close to him. Normally, I wasn't very popular with the girls because they always saw me as a threat even though I didn't do anything to them. But once they found out that Brian was my brother, they were bending over backwards to get in my good grace because in addition to being super hot, there were also rumors floating around that Brian had a massive 10-incher! Now, don't ask me how that got around because I sure as hell didn't spread it! Because if I had indeed done that, then I would've said the truth, that Brian was a true 11 ½ -incher!

Now, Brian always had a crush on me and I had caught him staring at my massive tits as they jiggled freely more than once every time we were in the house. But he would look away every time our eyes met. He knew Dad and I were fucking ever since I turned 18... So when he himself turned 18 just 3 months ago, I slept with him on his birthday. I was also in for a big surprise -- Brian had been a virgin prior to me! I know, unbelievable, isn't it? With a face and a body like his, he should've been dipping his thing in to every available pussy that was presented to him! But no, the one to pop his cherry was me, his dear older sister. Is he sweet, or what?

One time, I sprained my ankle from cheerleading for his team. Brian, still tired from his match (which he helped to win), came over to me with concern lining his eyes. Without a word, he carried me to the nurse's station ignoring all his team mates and the hopeful girls who had been waiting to get in to his pants. I also protested, not wanting to cramp his style, but he ignored me and carried me off like I weighed nothing!

Boy, if the girls didn't know I was his sister, they would've killed me after that for sure! As it is, I am the one now swallowing his cock and not them; ironic isn't it? After the nurses assured us that I would heal soon, a most wondrous smile escaped from Brian's full lips, two cute dimples denting the sides of his cheeks.

My chest hurt then at how gorgeous my little brother looked; he was one of those types whose beauty made people want to cry. Even now as he stared down at me with his thick, meaty cock inside my mouth, I couldn't help but be mesmerized at those long, thick, dark lashes framing his blue, blue eyes. How did he get so gorgeous? He looked like an angel come down to earth and my chest hurt at his beauty...

Well, angel or not, I had his 11 ½ -incher down my throat! I sucked at it long and hard, my cheeks hollowing out on either side. He made a noise from somewhere deep inside his throat. I tried to look away from his angelic face, but he held my face gently in place with just one finger under my chin and I was sucked deeper and deeper in to the vast ocean of his blue eyes.

Phil rammed from below, and that brought me back to my senses.

'Move your ass Mia honey; you can fall in love with your brother later!'

I laughed. 'Oh shut up, you; you say the dumbest things ever, old man!'

'Hey Grandpa,' said Brian. 'Why don't we synchronize? You work from below and I from above and we give Mia one hell of a good of a time!'

Grandpa agreed. 'Spoken like a true gentleman taking care of his beloved woman, grandson!'

I rolled my eyes at that.

'On three then, grandpa. One... two... three!'

And they were off! Grandpa thrust up from below, while Brian pounded from above. They would both fill me at the same time, and then they both withdraw at the same time so that I felt this overwhelming sense of emptiness. Then they would pound inside me real hard and real fast! One man's pounding I could handle, but two men's and with one of them being the star athlete and the poster boy for every girl's wet dream? Well, I still could, but I had to work hard!

Two fucked me mercilessly from both ends, and I could neither control what they were doing to me, nor voice any opinions. I was at their mercy and what they did do me, I had no power over it. Grandpa was tearing in to my pussy, while Brian was ravaging my mouth, and between them, I looked like just pig on a spit and I loved every second of it!

Brian pounded inside my mouth so hard and so fast that I dare not shut my mouth even an inch just to breath. I kept my mouth wide apart, lips tucked under each set of teeth so as not to injure his lovely cock. He gently held the sides of my face with his hands even as he ravaged my mouth mercilessly and I let him! I managed to take small amounts of breath each time he withdrew and the fact that I was totally at the mercy of two other men just did it for me.

My grandfather and my brother kept pounding away at me from both ends and I knew I looked like a spit roast and suddenly I was just cunmming! I so wasn't prepared for that! Normally, I have some hints, some allusions as to when I will be climaxing... but today, none of that! One second my grandfather and my brother were jacking into me from both ends and the next I was screaming around my brother's cock as I came.

It was one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had in my life. And the interesting thing was that, they were not done yet! They were still both pounding inside me simultaneously, still ravaging my mouth and pussy and I still kept my ass high up in the air, and my mouth wide open for Grandpa and Brian to pillage. Then, as if on cue, Grandpa grabbed my waist hard and fast, and Brian held my head up higher, making me swallow his entire cock. Together, they came inside me at the same time.

Grandpa emptied his balls straight up my womb while Brian dumped his spunk straight down my throat! Load after load of copious cum were being poured inside me.

Grandpa pumped so much jizz that I was ready to bet everything I owned that I could've filled the empty galleon container under our kitchen sink; while Brian poured me so much of his sweet, delicious cock milk that I felt my stomach being filled already without even having that morning's breakfast! Mmm-mm! Cock milk -- nutritious and delicious! Tee hee!

My hands and knees gave way just as Brian finished pulling out of my mouth.

I laid on top of Grandpa, his limp cock still inside my cunt, and we both panted for dear lives. Brian climbed beside us on the bed and held my limp hand, kissing the fingers gently until our breathings came back to normal and we could focus our eyes again.

I gently rolled off of Grandpa with Brian's hands on my waist, helping me. Cum gushed out of me freely and copiously as Brian started spooning me from behind.

'Aren't you going to eat?' he asked nuzzling my ear.

I laughed then, and more cum squirted out me. 'I think your cum filled me up nicely, dear brother!'

I felt his smile against my ear.

'That's good to know,' he whispered.

'Aren't you going to eat?' I asked him.

His hand came around my waist and he held me close. 'I'm fine here.'

Grandpa got up then. 'Okay, I'll live you two love birds alone! I gotta put something in this tired, old stomach of mine!'

'Okay, just remember to feed Twiggy, gramps!' Brian reminded.

Twiggy was our German-Shepherd.

Grandpa waved a hand.

Now it was just Brian and me lying side by side with him just spooning me from behind. We weren't having sex; we just lay side by side...

'You know, you really should eat something-' I started but Brian interrupted me with a deep and gentle kiss.

'I'm fine just being here, Mia,' he said kissing my ear. 'Besides, what I want now isn't food-'

'Really?' I perked up at that. 'Wanna go for another round?'

He craned his neck to stare me in the eyes and I marveled at the long, dark, beautiful lashes framing his eyes, which didn't quite match the light blonde hair on his head. No, he didn't dye them or anything, he was just like that ever since he was born and I would know because I am his dear older sister!

'You're tired Mia, you just had sex with Dad and then Grandpa, ah...'

I stopped him with one finger playing gently along those long, sweeping, lashes. He had to stop in mid-sentence, enjoying the delicate, exquisite touch around his eye.

'Girls can go on for hours and hours,' I informed him. 'We are more sexual than guys, don't forget that,' and I kissed him gently. 'We can cum one after another while you guys just keel over backwards after one squirt from their dicks!'

Brian giggled. 'I don't!'

'Oh really?' I dared. 'Prove it!'

He immediately got to his knees on the bed and straightened my hips until I was laying flat on the bed with my younger brother kneeling in between the V of my legs. He stared at my pussy and true to his words, his cock jutted out like a true monster! He truly was an 11 ½ -incher, no doubt about that! If he became a porn star, he'd make millions. But as it is, we were plenty rich enough and our family were quite well known amongst the locals for our generous donations to the public.

'Damn,' Brian said softly. 'There's so much cum inside you, sis! Grandpa squirted a galleon!'

'As did you, little brother, as did you!' I said happily.

He smiled.

'You know there's only one way to get it out,' I reminded him.

He nodded. 'I know.'

He spread my legs even wider, then holding his massive 11 ½ inch cock like a spoon; he used the head to gently scrape away our Grandpa's cum from inside me.

'Oh, don't take all out!' I reminded. 'Or I'd be bone dry!'

'I won't,' he reassured. 'And even if I did, I'll lubricate you with my pre-cum! You know I squirt a lot!'

I giggled.

It took a while for Brian to get the right amount out, but he still left plenty inside. I made sure that he didn't clean out too much from deep inside where I knew some of Dads cum intermingled with Grandpas still remained. Brian entered me now, with Dad and Grandpas cum still inside me, my brother now filled up my pussy!

We lay there for a minute, both connected to each other in the most intimate way possible as my pussy adjusted to his cock, stretching and stretching even further.

Then Brian moved, slowly at first, building up a rhythm; and then, he was like a blur as he plunged inside me again and again. My brother fucked me hard and fast and my pussy welcomed his ravaging assaults. He was bigger than all the other men I ever fucked and I needn't worry as Dad and then later Grandpas cum had lubricated me more than enough!

It seemed that the saying that, a family that worked -- together stayed together was indeed true! Could I have taken in my brother's cock if my father and then later my grandfather hadn't lovingly lubricated me with their precious cum? Well... maybe, but that was beside the point because I simply loved my family and the way they filled up my womb regularly with cum! What else can a girl ask for?

Brian was now pounding against my womb, his hands practically garroting my tits like he would suffocate the hell out of them and I loved his rough touch! I searched for his mouth with my lips and then plunged my tongue inside him and kissed him deeply. He sped up his tempo and once again I found myself being pounded to the bed like a nail to a hammer; with the springs of the mattress seemingly ready to give away.

I vaguely heard a phone ringing in the distance, the noise from the springs were so loud that they drowned out almost everything else. Grandpa must've answered it as it stopped ringing after a while. He walked outside the corridor with the phone in his ear, chuckling.

'Oh, that's just Mia and Brian on the bed, son,' I heard him saying on the phone. 'It's your Uncle Robert, honey-pie,' he informed me when he saw that I was looking at him, and I smiled back.

'Yes, yes, I know, she's a great fuck! I emptied a galleon of my baby batter inside her just this morning, son! Even you're mother couldn't make me gush out so much when you guys were being made!' he chuckled some more. 'And those tits, ah! I sucked the hell out of them too; they are just always ripe for the picking, you know! Seriously, can you ever find a more thoughtful girl as her, son? She is always thinking of others needs so much that after fucking your brother, she came straight to me!' he was quite as Uncle Robert spoke on the other end. 'So you had a talk with your brother Dave as well, huh? Oh, he told you that they broke the third bed this year? Ha, ha, ha! Looks like another bed will also be broken today as Brian is ramming inside her pussy with his massive pecker real hard! Hey Mia,' Grandpa spoke to me over the phone. 'Robert wants to know how does Brian's cock feel? Is it better than his?'

I stuck out my tongue and winked. 'Anything is better than his! He fucked me last month and hasn't fucked me since! I already forgot what his cock feels like! Tell him to come fuck me soon, Grandpa!'

Grandpa chuckled. 'Did you hear that, son? Ha, ha, ha!' he spoke to me once more. 'He said he'll come visit as soon as he gets back from the trip!'

'Okay!' I said happily as Brian's cock pounded nonstop in to my pussy.

'Yeah, she seems happy!' Grandpa was saying his eyes on my continuously assaulted pussy. 'Well, if you must know: Brian's cock is pounding the shit out of her tiny fuck hole, son! She is still squirting out precious cum that her Dad and I shot inside her this morning!'

My eyes rolled back at the back of my head. 'Brian, I'm gonna cum!' I whispered in to my brother's ear. Grandpa's live commentary was just so doing it for me!

Brian nodded and yelled. 'I think Mia's gonna cum, Gramps!'

'Wonderful! Yeah, did you hear that, Robert?'

My legs fell to the bed as I didn't have the energy to keep them in the V shape any more and still Brian pounded inside me. I screamed as Brian's cock rammed inside me, making me cum, and still my little brother wouldn't stop pounding. Grandpa held the phone close to me so that Uncle Robert could hear the cries of his niece as her brother fucked the life out of her. Brian brought me three more times and I spammed against him, my body rising and falling like a rag doll with the force of his body assaulting me. His cock was still pounding inside me.

Grandpa was still on the phone when Brian emptied his thick hot, sticky spunk inside me.

'Yup, that boy is a gusher, alright! Hey Brian?'

Brian grunted as he was still dumping his load inside me, and it had already been more than a minute since he started.

'Your Uncle Robert says he is proud of you!'

Brian grunted once more.

'He says thank you!' I happily yelled at Grandpa. Hey what is an older sister for if she's not looking out for her little brother, right? Tee hee!

So much cum was being poured inside me that it was another minute before Brian would stop gushing that rich, creamy stuff! He lay like a baby on top of me and I ran my hand through his silky, soft hair like I used to do when he was a child.

'There, there; I'm gonna take care of you, little bro! Big Mia is here to look after Little B!' that was my nickname for him when we were kids.

'Mia, honey-pie?' Grandpa asked, still talking to Uncle Robert on the phone.

'Yeah?' so much cum had pooled around me that I was practically floating in it -- no kidding! Cum is thicker that water so it didn't get absorbed in to the sheet or the mattress as much; it just sat there, all the cum of the three man of this house who had fucked me: Dad, Grandpa and my now little brother!

'Robert wants to know if it's possible to send him a picture of you, now.'

'Oh sure!'

Grandpa handed me his camera phone with which he was talking to Uncle Robert. 'Could you please, honey-pie? You know I can't operate shit like this! It's too complicated for me! I don't know why you're father had to buy me such a thing!'

I chuckled. 'You really are old, Grandpa!'

'Humpfh!' he pouted.

I laughed as I handed it to Brian. 'Could you please, little bro; take a picture of your sister as she lies in the bed as the cum's of our father, grandfather and my little brother dries and sticks to her body?'

'Sure!' Brian got on his knees and pulled out of me with a great, big squelching noise; and as he was doing so, the bed suddenly lurched and gave away! We were all surprised at first but then started laughing!

In the end, instead of sending my distant uncle just one picture of me drenched in various family members cum, we sent him many! Brian insisted on me taking various poses, then he would examine the lightning of the room and its luminosity on the white cum and had me pose with my legs apart, cum drenched pussy showing proudly; or with me on all fours with my ass in the air as cum trickled out of me in generous rivulets; or me simply laying in the puddle of cum as it clung to me in huge clumps either in sticky jelly form, or dried cake form... you get the idea! We ended up sending a total of 150 pictures to Uncle Robert instead of just the one he had asked for! That shows what determined family members we are! Seriously, I dare you to find any one like us, I dare you!

PS: Uncle Robert came to visit two weeks later with various souvenirs for all of us. But my personal favorites were the several one-galleon containers that he brought with him. They were filled to the brim with his sweet, creamy sperm! He said that he fapped so much from those pictures we had sent him that he knew he had to store all those precious cum to bring back for me as a compensation for not fucking me for so long!

Poor guy, he had to buy milk containers then pour the milk down the drain just to make room for his cum just because he didn't know where to buy empty containers! Is he cute, or what? Anyway, those cum filled containers lasted for days as I poured the sticky white stuff in my cereal every morning for breakfast and enjoyed its musky sweet aroma instead of the usual stupid cow's milk! I didn't add any sugar as Uncle Roberts cum was plenty sweet enough! Tee hee! I also used it to pour into my coffee instead of the yucky cow's cream! Yum! Uncle Robert was a gusher too just like Dad, Grandpa and Brian, and his thoughtfulness to store his sperm in those containers and carry them all this way just for me touched my heart! However, though I adore him dearly, I always preferred getting the precious nectar straight from the source! My personal favorite is when he buries his massive cock deep inside my throat, then dumps load after load of it straight inside my stomach! It feels wonderful as I feel my stomach filling up with the white, hot load of my uncle's cum...

12