A Girl & Her Master

Story Info
Master shares slave with three friends.
2.5k words
3.88
69k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she knelt at his feet, she heard her Master promise them: "She will do whatever you desire." She wanted to cry out, to run, but she could not. He had made sure of that. Her wrists were bound, as were her ankles, and she was silenced by a ball gag, which he had tightly tied around her head only minutes before.

"Well let's see her." This was from one of the men she did not know. There were three of them, all big black studs, and she knew that before the end of the evening she would have served them all, in any way they pleased. A ripple of fear raced down her spine at the thought. Her Master reached down, gripped her auburn hair, and yanked, forcing her to face the men.

"Pretty slut," one man sneered.

"She is a dirty whore, and will be treated as such." Her Master informed them. She tried to shake her head, but her Master's grip on her hair forbade any movement. Suddenly one of the men stepped up to her, and she could see his cock already straining inside his pants, now only inches from her gagged mouth. Slowly he unzipped his pants and pulled them off, revealing his quickly hardening manhood. It was huge, she thought it had to be at least 10 inches and it wasn't fully hard yet. He gripped the base of his cock and rubbed her lips with it.

"Yeah, you want it, don't you slut," he taunted her. "You want this big cock, don't you? Oh don't worry, you'll get it soon baby." Her Master let go of her hair and the new man began to stroke her hair softly.

"This is Tristan, my slut," her Master said from behind her. The other two men moved up next to Tristan, on either side of her, and began to fondle her naked breasts. "This is Adam and he is Jay," her Master continued. "You will be theirs as well as mine, my whore, and you will be a good little slut, won't you?" Tears sprang to her eyes as she looked to each man, and saw in their eyes no trace of mercy. She bent her head, bowing in defeat. She was completely theirs, and she knew nothing would change that. She must try to please them all, because she did not want to give any of them a reason to punish her.

Suddenly Tristan reached back and ripped away her gag. Her heart leaped at this freedom, but it was short-lived, as he immediately thrust his hard cock between her soft red lips. He forced it down her throat, both hands now at the back of her head, holding her as he fucked her face fast and hard. She choked, and he backed off for a second, smiling down at her.

"Get used to it, bitch!" he ordered, and quickly thrust it back down her throat. As she struggled to breathe, she noticed Jay move around behind her, where she could no longer see him. Suddenly she felt a hand pass over her bare ass cheeks. She tried to turn, but Tristan still had her head in his hands. Jay laughed from behind her.

"Don't you worry, baby, you just suck that cock good, and I'll take care of you back here!" A muffled scream burst from her, and she bucked her hips, frantic and afraid. A sharp *crack* rang through the air and a split second later, her ass was stinging. "Don't you move, bitch!" Jay ordered. *crack* Again he spanked her ass, and she felt her other cheek burn. But he wasn't nearly done yet. He spanked her ass over and over, eventually moving down her legs, and she knew her entire backside was now red and swollen.

During this, Adam had removed his clothes and scooted under her to play with her tits. He tortured her nipples; pinching, twisting, and biting them until they were as red as her ass. Her Master was now standing in front of her, slowly stroking his cock as he watched the men abusing his slave. *crack* one last time Jay smacked her ass. He began to rub his hands all over her ass, down her crack to her slit, even up to her clit. He knew how much her ass ached, and he played with her, enjoying his power and her pain. She whimpered and squirmed, but she was still bound and helpless.

She became suddenly aware of Tristan's cock as it began to twitch in her mouth. With one final thrust he jammed his cock all the way down her throat until his balls were resting on her chin. He held her face as he shot his load deep down her throat.

He finally pulled out of her mouth, telling her "swallow it all, bitch. Don't you dare waste a drop... you know you want it all." She swallowed his load, which was easier than she expected since he had cum almost all the way down her throat anyway. As soon as she had swallowed, Adam, with a final vicious pinch on her nipple that made her scream with pain, slid out from under her tits. For a few moments all four men stood in front of her and stroked their cocks as they gazed down at her where she knelt on the floor.

"God I gotta fuck her!" Adam said finally. He picked her up easily and carried her, still bound, to the bed. Jay grabbed the ball gag from the floor and followed Adam to the bed. Adam and Jay untied her ankles as Tristan just stood and watched, his balls empty for the moment. Jay and Adam had unbound her ankles and now Adam flipped her over so she was on her back, spread-eagle on the bed. Her arms ached from being tied so tightly behind her back, and her body weight on them only added to the pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Adam positioned himself between her legs. He held her ankles one in each hand, and forced her legs apart until she felt he would tear her in two. In the same second, he shoved his cock into her pussy. With barely any lubrication her pussy seared with pain, and she thrashed and screamed in agony.

Her Master covered her mouth with his hand. "Shhhh" he warned. "Take it all, my slut. Take it. This is only the beginning." As Adam began to thrust with a steady rhythm, Jay started to play with her clit, gently pinching and rubbing it, mercifully making her wet with pleasure. She tried to focus on the pleasing sensations from her clit, and forget about the pain from her pussy. Jay grabbed her tit with his other hand and began to play with her nipple at the same time as he was toying with her clit.

Her Master now climbed onto the bed next to her but on the opposite side from Jay. He rubbed her other tit with his cock-head as he watched Adam fuck her pussy. Jay turned her onto her side and finally untied her arms. She wished she could thank him, it felt so good to be able to move her arms again, but she knew to speak would bring more pain. The aching began to fade from her arms as she flexed her hands and straightened her arms at her sides. But she quickly realized that he had not freed her for her comfort. He gripped her hand and led it to his huge cock. She began to stroke it and turned her head to suck on his cock. He brushed her hair away from her face and watched as she took his cock into her mouth to the hilt.

Her Master began to slap her tits with one hand while he stroked himself with the other. Sharp pains lanced through her tits as he smacked each one in turn. When both her tits were bright red and painful, her Master straddled her chest and started fucking her tits, squeezing them around his cock as he thrust between them. Adam was shoving his cock as far in as it would go, then backing out until only the head remained in her pussy, then slamming it back in to the hilt. He began to smack her inner thighs as he fucked her harder and faster, and soon she heard him groaning that he was cumming. She felt him empty his balls deep into her pussy, and she was relieved when he pulled out of her and got off the bed. But almost immediately Jay pulled his cock out of her mouth and moved down between her legs. She felt him rubbing up and down her slit with his cock-head as he slicked his cock with her juices. Adam had not been small, and Jay was much bigger than he was, and she shook in fear as she felt him touch the head of his cock to her asshole.

"No, no! Oh god please..." she pleaded, but she was silenced as her Master slapped her face.

"You take what is given to you, you do not give the orders here! You are nothing! Do you understand me?" He yelled. She dared not meet his eyes and fresh tears coursed over her cheeks as she felt Jay's cock pressing her asshole. With one thrust his cock slid inside her ass and she felt as if he had shoved a blade into her. She couldn't help it; she screamed and cried and fought to escape. Her Master grabbed her wrists and forced them up over her head. With his face inches from hers he glared into her eyes. "You're choosing to be a very bad girl, my slut," he told her, his voice dangerously soft. "You have already earned some punishment tonight. Do not make it worse for yourself. You can do nothing against us, just bear it and it will be over soon." In her heart she knew his words were true, and she saw that he was, in his way, trying to help her. She ceased her struggles and lay limp under him.

Jay felt her relax and took the opportunity to shove the rest of his 12 inches into her ass. This time she fought the pain and remained as still as she could. Her Master resumed fucking her tits as he pinched and twisted her nipples.

"Fucking little whore" she heard him mutter. "Fuck you... oh God I'm gonna fuck you... so hard..." He repeated over and over as he shoved his cock between her tits. Jay was now slamming his cock deep into her ass as he held her legs at the knees and forced her legs up towards her head. The pain was turning into a dull ache now and the natural pleasure of being fucked began to creep into her senses.

She realized that Tristan had moved onto the bed next to her face and was stroking himself faster and faster. "Ooooohhhh..." he moaned. "I'm cumming..." He sprayed his load all over her face and in her hair. He rubbed his cock over her face and dipped it into her mouth. "Clean that fucking cock, bitch," he ordered. She began to lick and suck at his cock to get all the cum from it. She felt Jay's cock explode as he coated the inside of her ass with his cum.

"How good is she at cleaning cock?" Jay asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," Tristan answered. Tristan took his cock from her mouth as Jay left her ass and moved so she could clean his cock next. She licked his cock and tasted her own juices as well as his cum all over it. He smiled as she sucked it all off his cock.

Her Master was the only man who hadn't shot his load now, and she knew he would be the most painful of all. He moved off her and watched as she cleaned Jay's cum-coated cock. After she had cleaned every drop of cum from it, her Master retied her hands and ankles. He shoved the ball gag back into her mouth and retied that too. Then he set her so she was kneeling, facing him. "Now, bitch. Time to show you who is really in charge. Who owns you?" he asked. With the gag in her mouth she could not tell him. He slapped her face and demanded, "Who fucking owns you, you fucking slut?!" She nodded at him and bowed her head to show her submission. "That's fucking right, you whore. Don't you ever forget that" he told her.

He began slapping her tits, her face, her ass, her cunt; every tender part of her was soon red and swollen. She sobbed through the gag but made no effort to fight him, partly because she knew it would be futile, and partly because she was beginning to like it. After a while her Master stopped slapping her, only to shove his cock into her ass. He grabbed some lube and applied it to her ass, because he knew he couldn't get very far without it. She was really tight despite Jay's fucking her earlier, and her Master hadn't allowed enough time for her pussy to get very wet. Her ass simply could not take him without more lubrication. When he was sufficiently lubed her Master slammed his cock into her ass to the hilt, letting his balls smack her bruised and aching pussy. His course hairs rasped over her tender pussy lips and she whimpered with the pain/pleasure combination.

Mercifully her Master came very quickly, shooting his load deep into her ass. But he didn't pull out; he left his cock buried in her asshole. Her Master leaned over and untied her gag as he whispered in her ear. "Good girl. Now I'll give you a small treat. I promise this will not hurt in the slightest. You will like it." He reached around and touched her clit with the tip of one finger. She shuddered at the touch, but it was, finally, a shudder of complete, genuine pleasure. She knew from experience that her Master was incredibly skilled when it came to her clit, and she relaxed against him as he began to play with her. He soon had her ready to cum, but she was waiting for her Master's word.

"Please..." she begged.

"Please what, my slut?" her Master prompted.

"Oh God, oh please let me... oh God let me cum!" she sobbed. Her entire body was tense with the need for her release, but she held it in, waiting for her Master.

"Yes, yes, cum for me. Cum now for me baby" he said softly.

She let go with a cry that was part sob and part scream as her body shook with her orgasm. It seemed to last forever and as it finally came to an end she collapsed on the bed and laid there completely exhausted. Her Master rose from the bed and untied her as the other men dressed. She barely noticed as they left the room.

Late that night she awoke to see her Master lying down beside her. "Sleep," he told her quietly. "Tomorrow is another day." She fell asleep with his hand resting possessively on her hair.