A Girl by the Name of Alayna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed where her thighs met her pussy, sucking and licking down about mid way before working my way back up. When I reached her pussy, that beautiful pink pussy, I hovered over it, inhaling her sweet musky scent and breathing hot over it. I guess I hovered a little too long for her because she whimpered "Jo" ever so softly. I licked up her slit, tasting heaven, trying to get it all from her. She moaned deeply, again letting out a throaty "uhh" as I moved my tongue up and down her sex, slipping it into her hole and sucking the tangy sweet juices from her.

I propped myself on my forearms and reached my hands under her thighs to her hips, stroking, and went down to her ass, squeezing lightly. I continued to explore the whole of her pussy, taking in each lip and sucking and stroking my tongue over them. She never stopped making noises, breathing loudly or whimpering or moaning or gasping. I was experiencing euphoria, and used the flat of my tongue to lick up her pussy. I did it again, this time pointing my tongue and only using the tip, and toyed with her clit, flicking it side to side.

This time she squealed. "Uh! Fuckkk oh shit Jo!" Just her saying my name made me so hot so I kept going. Side to side, up and down, and big slow circles were driving her mad I think she didn't know what to do w/ herself. Her hips were rocking up and down and I could feel her muscles tensing. I looked up at her while I did my work and she looked more gorgeous than hot, lost in the pleasure I was giving her.

I turned all my attention back to her pussy and took it into my mouth, sucking while using the flat of my to stroke her nub up and down. When I felt her shaking more I slowly entered a finger into her tight love hole and pushed it as far as I could. I curled it a little bit and started moving it back and forth. Her walls almost swallowed my finger and her hips bucked as I brought her to orgasm. I shoved my finger in deep and held it there as she rode it to an end, heaving and whispering breathless words that I couldn't understand.

I removed my finger and lightly slid it over her clit, making her twitch and say "Shit!" and I gave her an evil little grin. Then I started licking up all her juices, taking her pussy into my mouth again and lapping at her wetness. Her clit was out of its hood and my tongue quickly found it, wrapping around it like a towel and sucking to the beat of the song that was playing, Nobody by Keith Sweat. "HOLY--what're you doing?!"

She yelled it so loud I got caught off guard and looked up at her.

"No don't stop!" She pushed my face back to her sex and I continued as she demanded, sucking her nub in my tongue. I ditched the beat of the song and increased my pace. She screamed and I put a finger back in her, driving her to another orgasm, and another, and another.

I climbed back up her body, grazing my lips on her slightly sweaty skin and leaving a trail of her sex juice. I started kissing and licking when I got to the base of her neck, tickling her where it met the shoulder, and not forgetting to give her ear attention. "Mmmm" she moaned into my ear before tracing the outer ridge with her tongue, making me get goose bumps again. Grinning, I whispered to her along with the song, in the softest voice I could, Who can love you like me...

Nobody, she answered, just as softly. I knew she was going along with the song, but my heart still raced.

My face was over hers, and her eyes were closed, she was still breathing heavy. I started kissing all of her face gently, slowly, beginning with those eyes that hypnotized, then her nose, then her forehead, and moving to cover every inch of her face before just barely resting my lips on hers. I lowered the tiniest bit so she could feel me more, and her lips parted to kiss me, but I didn't move. She lifted her head to complete the kiss, but I moved back, teasing her. She whimpered in complaint and opened her eyes, greeting me with that puppy face that woke up butterflies in my stomach and I gave in, smiling, kissing her and letting her taste what was left of herself on my mouth.

Our tongues made their way into each others mouths, and she got her revenge by getting that bridge between my gum and my mouth again, making me collapse on her, our nipples hardening as we touched. With our fingers interlocked at the side of her head, I moved to her chin and bit slowly, raking my teeth over her skin. Her hot breath released on me and I sucked on it and moved down her neck.

As wet as I was and as much as I wanted to feel her on my own pussy, we were both pretty tired and now it was me who didn't want to force her into anything. I kissed the top of her right breast before sliding off to that side, and snuggled into her. I kissed her and closed my eyes, letting my right hand start at her left shoulder and travel down her arm resting on her waist, and started tracing shapes on her stomach. I could hear the smile in her soft moan, and she turned her head to rest it on mine. The music was a little loud so I turned it down, and a small smile formed at the corner of my mouth as we drifted to sleep to The Point of it All by Anthony Hamilton playing softly; the lyrics projecting my thoughts -- and the point of it all, is I love you...

To be continued

**The 'morning after' will be Ch. 2. Like I said this story was mainly to get my thoughts out, and if the readers enjoy it, awesome; glad I could be of service. Comments, questions, advice (on the writing or even on my current relationship/situation) would be appreciated!**

12