A Girl Can Dream

Story Info
A lesbian encounter.
1.4k words
3.91
675.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorel
Zorel
4 Followers

For those that don't know me, I am a woman of many talents. And I have a vivid imagination. Sometimes, when I am daydreaming, I think of how nice it would be to have another woman to play with, maybe someone with soft creamy thighs. She almost always has red hair and green eyes when I think of her.

One day an old friend of mine calls and we start talking about fantasies and he tells me a friend of a friend could hook me up. So he gives me her e-mail and after swapping photos and fantasies, we agree to meet at a vintage bed & breakfast inn in a city where neither of us will be recognized. So I sit on a green park bench to await her arrival. I had forgotten to ask what kind of car she'd be in. I'm turning this way and that trying to spot her when the clippity-clop of hooves grabs my attention. The sound is coming from around the corner.

Soon I see two dappled gray horses with feathered headgear turn the corner pulling an ornate carriage. Behind the driver is a tall person wrapped in a hooded cloak. I wait for the carriage to go by, turning my head to see if I can spot my blind date. The closest horse whinnies as the driver pulls them up short right in front of me. Passersby are stopping to watch. The driver hops down and holds his hand out to the person in the back. I assume it's a man, but as the person stands up and tosses their hood back, bright red curls tumble out.

I gasp at this beautiful creature as she steps down from the carriage, her sea green eyes catching my blue ones as we both share a secret smile. She takes my hand as the carriage driver steers the horses away down the cobblestone avenue. Both of us are too excited to talk. Her emerald silk gown is an exquisite complement to my amethyst corset and overskirt. I was so glad we opted for formal wear. She has a beautiful emerald choker with freshwater pearl dangles and silver filigree that flatters her pale peaches-and-cream complexion.

"Come on," she said, "I already have the keys in my pouch." We were standing a polite distance apart and as we walked towards our room, we could feel the eyes of the passersby upon us. She looked at me and giggled as we turned under an arbor towards the more secluded part of the gardens. I could feel myself blushing.

She playfully leaned over and cupped my breast in her hand and kissed my cheek. I noticed that breathing under my corset was becoming more difficult, and not because the laces were so tight.

The sun was just starting to set and already deep shadows were forming at the edges of the garden.

She ducked under some low branches and when I leaned under to see where she had gone, she grabbed my waist and pulled me in too. We were behind a thick screen of branches and away from prying eyes.

I could smell the heady aroma of lilacs as she kissed the swell of my breasts spilling over my corset.

She plucked a camellia from a knee-high shrub and nestled it softly into my cleavage. Not to be outdone, I spun around and spied a gardenia shrub and soon she had the fragrant white flower tucked into her bodice and glowing softly as twilight set in. Suddenly, up above in the winding branches, little white twinkling lights came on, turning the garden into a beautiful fairyland. And then she kissed me right on the lips. I was so startled; I forgot to kiss her back. She slid her hand up my neck, through my hair, and pulled free the amethyst jeweled hairpin that was holding up my dark hair. Like water overflowing a dam, my hair tumbled down over my shoulders and down to my waist. She murmured that it was just beautiful.

I slid my tongue over her lower lip. She was actually quivering. I caressed her and kissed her back softly.

We took turns stroking each others hair and face.

Soon we could hear the sounds of other guests finishing with their dinners and heading back to their rooms. This was one night when I planned to have my desserts before I had my dinner.

Her and I waited until there was a quiet moment and slipped back onto the path. Each side was decorated with luminaries giving a soft beautiful charm to the night air. Our room was up a flight of stairs with a balcony entranceway. Roses grew up trellises along the stairway so we could enter discretely.

The room was full of Victorian furnishings. It was lit entirely by candlelight. A bouquet of roses made of chocolate covered strawberries graced the round glass tabletop. Like giddy schoolgirls, we each fed the other. Then we took our time undressing each other; kissing as we went.

I lay her down on a ridiculously soft bed covered with embroidered pillows and silk covers. She is lying there wearing a delicious lacey red demi-bra; the kind with an under-wire that only covers the bottom half of her breasts. Her luscious rosy pink nipples peak over the cups. I slowly slide a peacock feather up her navel and then over her right nipple, teasing it. She giggles and squirms, which makes me giggle too.

She is wearing an intoxicating perfume. While I tease her with the feather, I lovingly slide my other hand up to her trimmed red pussy. The hair is velvety soft. She is getting a bit stimulated as my fingers slowly explore her pussy lips. A new scent is added to her perfume, the lovely aroma of sexuality.

I nudge her knee up and move the feather to her other nipple. Now I can push my fingers in deeper.

She's a bit reticent so I softly start kissing her inner thighs. "Come on baby," I whisper. She sighs softly and spreads her legs a wee bit more. I slide the feather down tickling her velvety soft pussy hair.

She moans along with me. I look up at her with my big blue eyes. She lets her eyelids close slowly and just as slowly I start lapping the juices that are starting to moisten her thighs. I love the taste and have to force myself to go slowly. She sits up slightly so she can play with her perky pink nipples. Just by her shifting her hips, my tongue finds it's way deeper inside. For a while my tongue is lost inside there, exploring various folds and lapping up droplets. My nipples ache from the arousal.

She is breathing faster now and rocking her pussy against my wet mouth. I swirl my tongue around her swelling button and use my fingers to open her. I can tell by her breathing she is close to cumming inside my mouth, so I wrap my arms around her thighs and plunge my tongue in harder, drenching my face. I use my other hand to play with my own pussy, flicking my nails not so gently over my clit. I swallow her juices, urging her to orgasm soon. My dark hair is clinging to her wet skin. I stop to breathe and see the wild look in her eyes. I take advantage of the moment to lie on my back and pull her over my face. She starts to grind her juices over my mouth, as my tongue eagerly laps up everything it can reach. I masturbate for her with my long fingers. I am so close to cumming. My body and tongue urge her on as I eat all her lovely pussy juices.

She lets out a provocative whimper. Suddenly I start to thrash under her, squirting all over my hand. She grabs my wrist and starts to suck all my warm juices off my fingers. I gasp as she starts to flood my mouth with her wonderful juices. I swallow and drink more of her. Both of us are having waves of hot orgasms and getting lost in the pleasure.

My head is spinning with the thrill of it. She slides off as I gasp for breath. We both lay down, tits to tits, holding each other and smiling our pirate smiles to each other. I push her long red curls away from her glistening tits.

"Let's enjoy the moment," she says. "After all we have all night to do it again."

Zorel
Zorel
4 Followers