A Girl I Know

Story Info
A search for the ultimate sexual advice.
1.6k words
3.75
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copy of an email to a lover of old whose acquaintance I've just renewed.. enjoy.

Me again

I'm sat alone in this big hotel room thinking horny things about this girl I know; let me tell you about her as I think you'll find it arousing.

There is this woman I've known since I was young, I had thoughts and desire for her then but nothing too sexual, we played together and I was very fond of her but didn't really see her a girlfriend or lover.

Things went quiet for a few years and met her again at a party, she looked fantastic, her figure was trim but she had developed an absolutely wonderful pair of tits, not just big but beautifully shaped, that was it I was hooked! My desire to pursue her led me to take her out a few weeks later and the memory of driving my car and placing my hand on her knee without resistance was the start of a secret sexual relationship for both of us.

I clearly remember her sat there and as I looked up at her face she smiled and relaxed her legs a little more, my passage to her inner thigh was without resistance and the look on her face was one of sexual desire and passion. We were still driving as I found the edge of her panties and instantly I knew this girl was hot, her pussy lips were already wet with anticipation and quickly I slid a digit into her wet pussy. Her eyes closed and she sighed a heavy sigh, one of sheer pleasure and excitement. I think she'd been thinking the same thoughts for as long as I had; and was in need of some sexual relief or fulfillment.

She was now more relaxed as ever and her legs were parted as wide as was comfortable, I looked up at her heavy tits and was so desperate to get them out that we found a quite farm track and parked up. I leaned over and kissed her and felt the wetness of her tongue probe my mouth, I ran my hand up over her summer dress and squeezed gently on her breasts….. they felt wonderful!

Within a few moments I had exposed her bra and was looking at a cleavage from heaven, her tits were tightly packed and formed a picture I still remember today, I could have just sat and admired them for hours but she was beginning to rub my flies and squeeze the ever growing bulge in my pants.

I offered some plausible reason to jump in the back seat and in a matter of moments we were there. I was kneeling between her open thighs as I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her dress as she tackled my belt and flies, I kicked of my trousers and my hard dick sprung into play, she instantly took a hold and commented on the fact that she'd wanted to play with me for some time and for a few moments I relaxed into a self indulgent state of ecstasy as she played with my old man.

Finally I got my chance to snap the clasp and release her from her bra, wow her nipples were so proud and large they were going straight into my mouth, I gathered her up in both hands and pushed her tits together, instantly I took each nipple in my mouth and was amazed at how hard and responsive they were. Every hard suck or nibble on her nipples brought a gasp of pleasure from her lips and the more she responded the more I gave her the pleasure she was enjoying. The imagery I still hold of her heavy tits in my hand and those wonderfully hard responsive nipples is one which will never leave me, the sound of her breathing and the knowledge that she is aroused beyond the point of sensibility is so very satisfying.

The times since where I've had the pleasure of her naked body have cemented an interminable image of feminine sexuality that lights my fire every time, I guess it's the reason I still think of her when I masturbate and the reason why given the opportunity my male instincts are so strong I want to undress her and celebrate her wonder body.

As for the back of the car we fucked a passionate fuck and released our pent up desires for each other, her pussy was so wet and so obviously aroused I had to return for more.

Some of the most basic acts of foreplay can be so arousing that I always found the slow build up to sex was as enjoyable and the act of love making, just the knowledge that I was turning this woman on whilst I sat behind her and massaged her shoulders, back, sides and then breasts was (and still is) such a thrill and turn on for me, I would seductively take my time but both of us knew that sooner or later I would caress her sides and my fingers would gently brush the sides of her breast, her head would fall back into my lap as my hands moved around to under each breast, I could now look over her shoulder and see the condition of her nipples and was always pleased to see the erect condition of arousal.

I would then obviously take each firm breast in my hands and begin to caress and kneed them before rolling her stiff nipples between my thumb and forefinger, again her breathing would become deeper and the knowledge that her pussy was hot and wet would lead us to her bedroom where I would spread her thighs wide and lick her sweet pussy for her and my pleasure.

Something else has always pleased me with this sexy lady and that is she has a sizable clitoris which certainly performs its role to the maximum, parting her wet hairy lips and exposing her big hard clitoris is an act that she obviously enjoys like most women, however to see her now as a women with her legs spread wide for my viewing brings us full circle from our youth, only this time I look up from between her thighs and see hard nipples, large heavy breast and a face that show exactly the level of pleasure she is taking from my attention.

I could go into the other passions and desires I would love to share with her but don't know how to bring these things out from within her, I know that obviously she enjoys the pleasure of self masturbation and would so enjoy a voyeuristic side to seeing her undress from a sexy slutty outfit and bringing herself to orgasm, the thought of her loosing herself with passion and desire so much that she almost forgot I was there, and did the things she does when alone would give me such erotic pleasure.

I know that she plays with those big hard nipples and fucks herself with a vibrator, watching her do so for me would be a wonderfully fulfilling act of sexual giving, for her to do that for my pleasure would be so erotic. Knowing that see can be so rude opens up many thoughts and questions and leaves me searching for a limit, do I go in search of it and risk loosing the magnetism we have to each other or do I give her the ultimate pleasure and try to get her to share her deepest desires with me.

For instance what would she think if I addressed the thought of introducing another person, (man or woman) for her desires as well as mine, has she got these unfulfilled ambitions or other passions she would want to address but won't bring them to the fore?

What if I asked her wet her pants for me or dress as a naughty school girl, shower fully clothed or tie her up and punish her, are these alien thoughts for her or just things she's not been able to share with somebody, if only I knew what lies within the mind of this very sexy woman it would be a journey of great sexual gratification for both myself and her and the ultimate sexual relationship.

Thankfully for my poor penis I now have new memories of her naked body, a new image of her wonderful tits, the image of her legs spread wide as I tease her swollen clitoris, my mouth on her hard nipples and my hard dick fucking both her dripping wet cunt and her sweet tight ass….. so as you might well imagine I want to fuck this woman again and again, and in doing so I hope I can open up her desires and get here to share them with me.

Next time I want my dick between her tits and watch her take me deep in her mouth, want her to stand over me and play with herself as she lowers her pussy to my mouth, want to see her dressed in a business suit with stockings and heals and tease me for hours as she tells me off for turning her on with dirty fucking email. I want to fuck her with whatever she fancies be it toys, chocolate bars or vegetables or if she desire get me on my knees and play with my butt instead….

So my friend, please give me some advice on how to bring out the deepest desires and passions from within this very sexy woman and get her to share and indulge them with me.

All feedback will be positively digested.