A Girl Named Sam Ch. 2

Story Info
Stud finds Sam again...and her mother.
6.3k words
4.42
149.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

If you read A Girl Named Sam, you will appreciate that this chapter begins two years and three months later.

* * * * *

I was walking through the concourse of the Fashion Square Mall when a old familiar voice said, "Hi there, Good Looking."

I turned to see Sherry. I had not seen her in a little over twelve years and had forgotten just what a pretty woman she is. She's five foot five and weighs about 115 pounds. Her curves are a little on the soft side but she really looks good. When we were together, I was forty-five, she was thirty, and Sam was ten. She would really be pissed if she knew that I had fucked Sam a couple of years ago, even if I didn't know that Sam was her daughter at the time.

All I could think of to say was, "Hi Kid, I haven't seen you in years. You're still looking good."

"Well, as I remember, it was your choice not to see me," she shot back. "But that aside, you don't look so bad yourself."

"Sherry, the truth hurts." I feigned ignorance by asking, "What's going on in your life these days. You married?"

She replied, "Yeah, if you want to call it that. How about you?"

"Nah," I replied, "You know that I'm not the marrying type. If I were, I'd be married to you

"I guess Sam is all grown up," I said. "What's happening with her these days?"

She said with a little chuckle, "Yeah, she's all grown up all right. In fact, she is almost six feet tall." She added, "She works at the theaters here in the mall. I'm going to pick her up. Why don't you walk with me? I know she'd love to see you.

"She has always liked you. She talks about you sometimes. About a year ago, or maybe more, she wanted to know your last name and stuff. I think she was thinking about looking you up."

"Why didn't you tell her?" I asked.

"Well, things weren't going so good with my husband and I then and I thought that it probably wouldn't have been wise to introduce into the mix," she explained. "Are you going with?"

"O.K." I agreed and almost at once regretted it. As much as I would like to see Sam, I would rather do it alone. I was afraid that Sam would jump to conclusions about her mother and I and I didn't know how she would react. Also considering how she had disappeared, I didn't know if she wanted to see me. But still I went.

As Sherry and I climbed the ramp to the theater entrance passing the long ticker sales window, I saw Sam. She had obviously seen us first by the confused look on her face. Sherry rescued the day by calling out, "Hey Sam, look who I found in the mall."

It was in between shows so there were not many people buying tickets or going into the theater. Since Sam was one of two ticket-takers, she said something to the other girl and walked down the ramp toward us.

Sherry said, "Hi Honey, do you remember Studs?"

"I sure do," Sam said. "Hey, what's going on? What are you two doing together"

"I bumped into your mother in the mall and she brought me over here to see you," I said. "I'm glad she did. It sure is good to see you again."

"It's good to see you again, too," Sam said. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug that was a little too long and a little too tight to be just a friendly hug and my shorts got tighter. Sam turned to her mother and said, "Mom, I don't get off work for another two hours. The girl who takes over for me didn't come in and they asked me to stay until someone gets here. Can you come back to pick me up?"

"Well, I guess so," Sherry said. "You know Miguel comes home in about an hour and he'll want his supper ready but I guess I can. Come on Studs. Walk me to my car. I may not see you again for another twelve years."

As Sherry and I walked down the ramp, I turned back to look at Sam and she mouthed a yell, "Come see me!"

When we arrived at the car, Sherry said, "Get in for a minute. I'm not ready to let you go yet."

I got into her car and Sherry said, "Studs, I think about you a lot. I hate to admit it but I still miss you. Don't get me wrong. I'm not pining for you but some days, I really, really want to see you. Right now, if you don't stop me, I'm going to kiss you."

With that, she put her arms around me and placed her lips on mine. Her lips were so warm and sensuous. Our lips parted and our tongues came together and slowly probed each other. As I was putting my arms around her, either by accident or maybe by Freudian slip, my right hand cupped her left breast. I didn't offer to remove it and she didn't ask me to. The feeling was as if electricity was flowing through our bodies.

I don't know how long we kissed but when we broke apart, we were both panting and my cock was hard as a rock. Sherry said, "This is so wrong. I'm a married woman but I had to know if there was still a spark there."

I asked, "Is there?"

She seemed to switch gears and said, "Studs, I have to go. My husband will be home soon and I'd better be there."

I said, "I understand." Then almost as an afterthought I added, "If it'll help you out, I can give Sam a ride. It'll give us a chance to visit and if she would like to and its O.K. with you, we'll stop and get a bite to eat."

She said, "I think that would be nice. But if you don't mind, drop her off up the block. She'll show you the way to our house." She kissed me warmly and tenderly and said, "Bye." That kiss said a lot of things but it definitely did not say "Bye."

As I moved away from her car, we both waved. I couldn't help thinking that in the past, I had kissed my ex-wife and two ex-girlfriends at different times but with each one, it was like kissing my sister. Kissing Sherry wasn't like that. God, I almost climaxed while kissing her. But now, I have to get my wits together because in just a few minutes, I have a date to take her daughter home. I might add with her permission.

I went by the theater and told Sam that I had volunteered to take her home and that Sherry had accepted the offer. Sam smiled with her mouth but her eyes really told how she felt. Her eyes were beaming and that made me a happy soul. I sat on a bench directly in front of the theater and waited for Sam.

As I sat on that hard bench with hundreds of people milling about, I tried to make sense out of the last hour or so. I met Sherry, with whom I had once lived. Our sex lives had been hot and wonderful. Every sexual encounter with her had been like a first time. But when we met tonight, it was normal and natural to make small talk. Sherry took me over to the theater to see her daughter, Samantha with whom I had spent one glorious night a couple of years ago. Sam had just disappeared the next day and had been on my mind every day since. Sam and I stood there at the theater with our hearts jumping out of our chests, making small talk. Then Sherry, the mother, the married one took me out to her car and gave me a 'rock your world' kiss. Here I sit on this bench, waiting in anticipation for Sam, thirty-five years my junior, to come meet for I don't what.

About forty minutes later, I looked up from my reveries to see Sam sashshaying my way. She was wearing a loose pink blouse and a tight burnt orange miniskirt. She was using her slender hips to her best advantage. The miniskirt showed off her beautiful, smooth legs. During the last twenty or so steps. She sped up and leaped into my arms wrapping her arms and legs around me. We were laughing so hard we almost collapsed.

"Let's get out of here," she said. "We don't have much time tonight."

"O.K. but first use my cell phone to call your mom and tell her that you are just now getting off work," I said. "I bought us a little time by telling your mom that we might get a bite to eat on the way home and the phone call will buy us a little more."

"I'm not hungry," she said. "At least not for food."

As I started the car, Sam crawled through the passenger seat and started planting little kisses all over my face and the side of my head. "Hey," wait a second." I said. "Let's get out of these bright lights and people."

I made it all the way to the back of the parking lot. It was still bright with the high intensity parking lot lights but at least we didn't have the gawking passers-by. Sam and I fell into each other's arms and as our lips met, it was as if we were trying to climb into each other's mouths. We kissed and groped for several minutes. Suddenly, Sam stopped and said, "Slide over toward me."

As I moved out from behind the wheel, she slid her knees into the floor, unzipped my pants, and released my cock. Without any preliminaries, she popped the head of my already turgid cock into her mouth and started licking and slurping. This was a total surprise but I was in heaven. I stroked her hair while she pumped her mouth up and down while tickling the underside of my cock with her tongue. This was a first for us and along with the events of the evening, it wasn't long before I was warning Sam that I was about to cum. Her response came by way of increased enthusiasm. I pumped my load into her mouth. She continued to suck and swallowed almost all I had to offer. The small amount that escaped from the corners of her mouth was quickly captured with her tongue. She cleaned my cock with her lips and tongue and looked into my face with a smile that went from ear to ear.

"Did you like that?" she asked. "I've been wanting to do that since we were in my Dad's condo in Titusville."

I glanced up because I saw something moving in my peripheral vision. It was a white car with Security written backward across the front and a yellow light flashing on top. Since there were no other cars in the area, I knew we were the target of their attention. I had forgotten those damned security cameras. I yelled, "Hold on" to Sam, who was still in the floor. I put the car in drive and headed took off. As I whizzed past the security car, the driver was blasting his horn. Even though he made a sharp U-turn, I sped off the property before he could catch up with us. We sped west on Colonial Drive but had to pull over a few blocks away because we were laughing so hard.

Noticing that we were in the parking lot of a Jiffy Store, I asked, "Would you like a beer?"

"Yeah," she replied. "But unless you are going to pull that thing back out, you might want to zip up your pants before your go into the store."

When I got back in the car, I handed her a beer and asked, "Where to fellow fugitive? My apartment?"

She replied, "I want to but I can't tonight. I'd better get home. I don't want to arouse suspicions."

On the way to her house, I asked, "What happened, Sam? Why did you disappear?"

"The morning after you took me home," she explained, "they called me into work and fired me." She continued, "Remember giving me those beers the night my step-brother was giving me a lift home? Well, I guess the third shift girl figured out what was going on and ratted on me.

"Either she was jealous or was trying to score brownie points. Anyway, they told me that they could not allow anyone with such obviously low moral character to continue to work there. What really gets me is that the area manager came by the store a couple of times and asked me if I would go somewhere with him. You know, like to a motel. One time, he even patted me on my ass. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause problems and it him that told me I had low moral character."

"Sam, honey, don't take it personally," I said. "He's just an asshole by nature and he's an asshole to everybody, unless he is trying to get something."

"Well, he didn't get anything from me," She continued. "Studs, I really tried to find you. I didn't know your last name, where you lived or anything. I even asked Mom about you but she just kept changing the subject.

"That was the reason that I was so surprised to see the two of you together. Mom and her husband, Miguel, have been fighting a lot lately and well I wouldn't be surprised at anything. He's such a prick. Mom can't do anything to please him. He complains about everything."

With that, we turned into the development where she lived. I started to stop but Sam told me to keep driving to the end of the street. After many blocks, there were streets laid out for future development but no houses.

"Turn left at the next corner and park for a minute," she said. I did and she was ready to kiss me. We were just getting to the pure passion stage where reason takes flight and clothes prepare to be shed, when Sam suddenly stopped. She reached into her purse and handed me a small note pad and a ball point pen.

"O.K. mister," she said. "Write down your full name, your address, your phone number, and your cell number. After last time, I'll be damned if I'm going to lose you again." I complied and we started kissing again. I moved my hand up and flicked the hard nipple on her tiny breast with my thumb.

"I want to make love with you," I pled into her mouth.

"Yes and I want you to but we can't tonight," she replied. "I'm already late enough that it might cause problems." She gave me a sweet kiss, patted my rock hard cock, and moved to exit the car. As she was preparing to close the door, she said, "I love the way you respond to me."

I said, "Me, too."

I rushed home and went straight to the bathroom and almost hurt myself masturbating so hard. As I was spurting those thick ropes of pearly white cum into the basin, I was thinking how Sam could arouse me to such an extent with a just a touch, a word, or just a smile. I crawled into be and as soon as I was horizontal, I was out.

I was awakened by the melody to Elise. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was from my cell phone. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was a pay phone. I started not to answer but thought it might be Sam. It turned out to be Sam's mother, Sherry.

"Studs, this is Sherry. I need to talk with you," she said. "Can we meet somewhere?"

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "When?"

"Is now O.K.?" she asked. "I just dropped Sam off at work and I could meet with you someplace this morning?"

The meeting was set at the Florida Mall entrance to the Adam's Mark Hotel lounge. I arrived about five minutes before Sherry and stood there wondering what this was all about. She sounded upset on the phone. Did she know about Sam and I or was she guessing? Had Sam thrown off clues? Sherry arrived and we went into the lounge and sat at a table. Turning down the offer of food, she had a wine cooler and I had a beer.

"Studs, I want you to listen and don't talk until I get through," she started. "I know that you are an up front kind of guy and I'll try to be the same. You know that I don't do things on a whim. I try to apply logic and reason and proceed with caution. It doesn't always work that way but I try.

"I married Miguel because I loved him or at least I thought I did. He was a kind and loving man. He seemed devoted to me and cared for Sam. Studs, after you and I separated, I had a void in my life and after a couple of years Miguel did a lot to fill that void. We dated for almost two years and lived together for another year before we married. Almost immediately, he changed. It was like one day, he was kind and loving and the next he was a control freak. He criticizes everything I do. I can't cook, clean, or even have sex to please him. After all these years, I have come to my wit's end.

" It has got to the point that I just endure sex with him. He complains that I don't do something, then I do it and he complains that he had to ask. If I try to be innovative, he asks why I did that. Studs, I haven't climaxed in almost two years but I almost did when we kissed last night. You know that I'm no good at masturbation. I need you to help me out…sexually."

"I don't want you to make love to me," she said. I need for you to fuck me, not every day but once in a while…maybe once a month or so…just enough to keep me going. I won't interfere in any other part of your life and will try not to be too demanding. If I call and you can't see me, we'll just meet when you can. I can't tell you how hard it is to come to you like this but I'm desperate. Bottom line is, will you go upstairs to the hotel with me now for an hour or two?"

I had quietly listened to Sherry and watched her expressions and body language as she spoke. Knowing her as I do, I knew that she was not asking me for a pity fuck. I could see and feel her need. She was asking me as someone whom she respected and knew she could trust to help her out by satisfying her libido.

I knew that I was going to continue to explore whatever relationship I could have with her daughter and wondered what conflicts might arise from that. I knew that this was no way to fix a marriage. I knew from experience that I would enjoy every minute we would spend together because the sex would be great. I also knew if she insisted, I would give in and participate. But most of all, I knew that as her friend and a man who cared a lot about her, it was my duty to talk her out of this scheme.

"Sherry, I feel so bad that you are in this situation," I empathized. "But I think that you are treating the symptom instead of the problem. It's like taking medication for the pain and letting the tumor grow unabated. I would love to be the outlet for your sexual energies but I don't know that it would solve anything. It would be like taking you out of the marriage and just leaving the empty shell of your body there.

"Sherry, you are a beautiful, intelligent woman. You have so much going for you. Your daughter is grown now. It's not like she needs a daddy. Why don't you just divorce this prick and move on with your life?"

"Studs, it's not that easy," she replied. "There are reasons that divorce is not an option that I can't or won't discuss, at least not now. I am not here trying to save my marriage and I don't want to hurt Miguel. I'm here for a very selfish reason. All I am trying to do is save my sanity. There is no one else that I can ask to do this. Are you telling me no"

"No, I answered. "Let's go upstairs."

"Have another beer," she said. "I'll go get the room.

I ordered another beer, paid the tab, and moved to the bar. As I was finishing the beer, my cell phone rang. "Come up to room 1427, Sherry said.

As I was being pushed upward by the elevator, the stirring in my groin made me know that I wanted this liaison with Sherry more than I was willing to admit. By the time I reached the door to room 1427, my libido had kicked in and I had a raging hard on. The door was open a tiny crack.

When I stepped into the room, Sherry was already in bed with the sheet pulled up to her neck. She said, "Get undressed and get into bed with me."

I closed the door and without a word, I sat on the side of the bed and removed my clothes and shoes. I pulled the sheet back to find Sherry in all her naked splendor. She was as beautiful as when I last saw her like this twelve years ago. As I crawled under the sheet, Sherry turned to me and I took her into my arms. Our lips and within seconds our tongues met. I snaked my left hand down and cupped her ass cheek pulling her against me.

After several minutes, I remembered that she, like her daughter Sam, liked to have her breasts played with. I started moving toward her succulent charms by kissing my way there. I kissed and licked her chin and down her neck. As I took the rock hard nipple of her right breast into my lips, she said in a husky voice, "As I told you earlier, I don't need you to make love to me today. I need you to fuck me. So if you don't need anymore foreplay, and the size of your hard dick pressing into my tummy indicates that you don't, can we cut to the chase?"

I rolled her over on her back. She spread her thighs and raised her knees. I crawled between her legs and as I looked down into her pussy for the first time in years, I had an almost uncontrollable urge to kiss her sweet spot. As if reading my mind, she reached her hands forward. One hand was pulling on my ass and the other was guiding my cock into her waiting pussy.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12