A Girl Named Sam Ch. 3

Story Info
The continuing story of Studs, Sherry, and Sam.
5.6k words
4.66
119.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

This chapter is an immediate continuation of A Girl Named Sam Ch. 2

I just told Sherry that her husband was killed in a plane crash in the Atlantic Ocean, north of Jacksonville. She doesn't seem to be reacting. She has a very serious look on her face and may be in deep thought. I cannot keep from thinking as I look at her nude form that she is a beautiful woman. She was lying here seductively nude waiting for me to finish a phone call and come into the room to either 'make love to her' or 'fuck her' whichever was her preference du jour. I know that I will probably have to pay for things like this someday but as God is my witness, I am sitting here looking at her even in these circumstances and my cock is rock hard.

Finally, Sherry asked, "Studs, what do I need to do right now?"

"Protect Sam from the press and relatives that may present problems," I replied. "Two questions: First. Does Sam have someplace in the neighborhood that she can go until we can pick her up? And would you like me to call her and instruct her?"

"Yes, she has a girlfriend that lives about a block and a half away," she answered.

I assumed that the answer to the second question was yes and acted accordingly. I called Sam and told her that she had to get out of the house as quickly as possible. I suggested her friend a couple of blocks away from her house.

"But Studs, why do I have to leave?" Sam asked.

"Please do as I say," I commanded. "I'll explain every thing when I see you. You know that I care very deeply for you and your mother and every thing that I ask you to do is for your benefit. I found your mother and directed her to a motel. I'll take you to her. Go now."

"What should I take with me?" she asked.

"Nothing! Go now! Call me from there and give me the address and phone number." I ordered.

"O.K. I'm gone."

I turned to find Sherry still lying on the bed as nude as she entered the world. She asked, "Is there anything further that needs to be done right now?"

"No, I don't think so, except to go get Sam," I said.

"Then let's get on with what we came here for," she said.

I started to object but Sherry slid to the side of the bed and grabbed my rock hard cock. She said, "If you didn't want to, you wouldn't have this."

All my arguments were mute. I shed my clothes and crawled between Sherry's legs. I wet my cock with her pussy juice and slid it into her waiting pussy as far as it would go. I looked into her eyes and said, "I don't think that this is going to last very long."

We silenced each other with a deep and passionate kiss as we started thrusting against each other. For every thrust I delivered downward, she met with an equal upward thrust. We were fucking in the animalistic sense of the word. It was only a few minutes until I felt her body tense and the walls of her pussy started the continual spasming that I loved so much. I continued to fuck her as I watched orgasm after orgasm wrack her body and within orgasms were waves of bliss that moved through her. I lay over her with my weight resting on my elbows while I held her trembling body waiting for her to come back to me.

She smiled up to me and said, "Thank you. You know that I really needed that. Now tell me what to do. But first let me share some things with you. The reason that divorce was not an option is that he is or was worth about forty million dollars. Before we married, I signed a prenuptial agreement that stated that if I divorced Miguel except for very specific reasons, I would only receive a small settlement. Our holdings are in a joint trust for which I have sole right of survivorship. I'm going to need your help sorting things out."

"We will talk about the details at a more convenient time," I said. " Right now, drive across Landstreet Road and check into The Fairfield Inn in your real name," I said. "I'll go get Sam and drop her off. She can get your room number from the front desk.. Relax and maybe take a nap. If the traffic is like I think it will be around your place, this trip may take a while. I'll see you in as quickly as I can."

As I drove across town, I was thinking that with the limitations on Sherry that she felt from her marriage having been lifted, it was going to be more difficult, if not impossible, to continue seeing both Sherry and Sam. I was sure that Sherry would be more open with her affections now and that would cause problems with Sam. And, of course, if Sherry found out about Sam and I.…Oh God, what a selfish bastard I must be! A man just lost his life and here I am wondering how his death is going to affect my sex life with his wife and her daughter.

I was surprised at how little traffic was around the entrance to Sherry's subdivision. I parked in the driveway of Sam's friend's house. Sam and her friend came out to the car and Sam introduced me to Susie, who seemed to be appraising me. It made me wonder what Sam had told her. Sam thanked Susie for being there for her and got into my car. We drove down to the corner where turning right would take us to Sam's house and turning left would lead us to the main street out. Looking toward Sam's house, we could see the jam of cars and reporters roaming around in front of their house. They had set up a bank of TV cameras and lights in their driveway.

Sam exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

I asked laughingly, "Do you want to go home and pick up anything that you might need?"

"Let's get the hell out of here," she said.

"I told you that I would explain why I wanted you out of there. Now you know." I continued, "Sam, thanks for taking me at my word and doing as I asked."

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked. "As I told you last night, I love you."

We drove quietly across town until Sam asked, "Do we have to go directly to Mom's hotel?"

"You haven't seem my apartment have you?" I asked as I exited the expressway.

Sam can seem so mature for her age sometimes and at other times her childlike side emerges. She made a big deal out of the security gate to my complex. I handed her the remote control to the gate and she clicked it with the bravado of a knight scaling the castle walls. I thought, "In just a few minutes, I'm going to be making passionate love with this little girl." Of course, by then she will have become a mature woman again.

We walked into my apartment and little girl Sam was still present. She bounced on each of the four sofas arranged in a quadrangle in the sunken center of the room. She then went to the sound system built into the wall and turned on the stereo. She squeaked, "Nice" when sounds of Nocturnes by Chopin filled the room. She went into the kitchen, opened cabinets and drawers, and looked in the oven and refrigerator.

She went into the study and stood silently for a moment then asked, "Have you read all of those books?"

"Yes," I said. "And wrote a few of them."

She proceeded through my bathroom with the 6X5 foot sunken tub into my bedroom. She looked around and seemed to be taken back by the size of my bed. I had it built to my specifications. It has a special air filled mattress with an electric pump to keep it at my desired firmness.

Sam shed her clothes onto the thick piled carpet and jumped onto the bed. "Studs," she said. "This is the perfect apartment. I kind of felt sorry for you when you said that you lived in an apartment but this is better than most houses I've seen. All of a sudden the woman Sam was back and said, "If you haven't noticed, you have a naked woman in your bed. So what are you going to do about it?"

I took my cue from her and shed my clothes into the floor and joined her on the bed. I held her tenderly and said, "It's wonderful to finally have you nude and in bed with me."

She said, "I can tell by the way your dick is pressing into my tummy that you like it." I pulled Sam close and our lips met and our tongues intertwined with the love we felt for each other flowing from body to body. Our arms were wrapped around each other and our hands were roaming. I rolled Sam onto her back and kissed my way to the hard nipples sitting her tiny breast mounds. With Sam breast size really did not matter. Her nipples were so sensitive that kissing and nibbling on them were almost enough to push her over the edge. As I continued punishing her nipples, I put my left hand between he legs. She opened her legs wider to give me better access. I wet my fingers in the juices of her sweet pussy and pushed my forefinger and ring finger into her pussy while letting my thumb gently massage her clitoris.

It was then that I felt the first climax start to build in her body. It started out small and started rolling like a snowball on a snowy mountainside and as it kept rolling until it reached avalanche proportions. Her body and legs were trembling and her head was rolling from side-to-side. I removed my hand from her crotch and moved my body until it was over hers. I continued administering to her nipples and her body remained in the clutches of what seemed like continuous climaxes.

After a while, I slid my body lower in the bed and placed my mouth over her pussy and licked along her pussy lips to her clit and continued kissing, tonguing, and nibbling her sweet spot. My left hand returned to her nipples, while my right started exploring her tight butt. I noticed that juices were flowing from her pussy down the crack of her ass. I wet my index finger with her juices and placed it at the entrance to her anal cavern. I pushed gently and it slipped in to the first knuckle. I start working it back and forth until it was completely buried in her tight virgin ass.

If it were possible, her climaxes seemed to increase in intensity with this latest intrusion. I continued eating her pussy and finger fucking her ass until her body was vibrating so hard that her butt was clearing the mattress by about three inches. So much so, I was having a hard time holding on. I turned Sam over and raised her ass into the air and wet the length of my cock in her juices. I placed the helmet at the entrance and pushed against her until my cock was completely buried in her tight cunt. Sam was so tight and the walls of her vagina were in spasm by her climaxing. Her pussy was milking my cock with such fervor that all I could do was to fuck with all my might. I started thrusting with long hard strokes until I felt my balls tighten and my cock start to pulse. My body took over, as my strokes became faster and shorter. I blasted all the cum I had into Sam and we collapsed into a pile on the bed.

After our bodies settled and we had returned to reality, I said, "We had better get a shower and go check on you mom."

I helped her into the sunken tub and placed the shower curtain so it was hanging inside the tub. I pulled it so that we were fully enclosed. I turned on the fifteen-inch center showerhead so that we were receiving a gentle rainlike shower. Warm air was being circulated inside the enclosure. When were wet, I turned off the shower and soaped us from head-to-toe with a liquid moisturizing soap. I suggested that she hold on to me as I turned on the rinsing shower. Showerheads lowered and we were deluged with water from every direction.

After the shower, I wrapped Sam in a heavy terry cloth robe and handed her a bath towel. I showed the dressing room off the bath where a hair dryer was located if she needed one. God knows I don't.

When I took her clothes in to her, she said, "Studs, one day, not today, but some day, I want you to fuck me in the ass." That was such a sweet and loving request that all I could do was kiss her as best I could."

On the way to the hotel, I asked Sam if she had called work. She said that she had because she really did not know what was going to happen now. I asked' "Do you have any college credits?"

"Yeah, I only need three semester hours to get an AA degree." She replied.

"Would you like to get a Bachelor's degree?" I asked.

"What I'd really like to do is get an MBA, so I could do something in the field of business," she said.

"Maybe your mother will let you go full time if you keep your grades up," I suggested.

"I have a 3.64 GPA now and with you as a tutor, I could do even better," she said.

I laughed, "Well, I don't know about that."

We arrived at the hotel and I sent Sam in to find out what room her mom was in. It was kind of funny when Sam came back to the car and said, "She's in room 214."

We knocked and then entered the suite of rooms. Sherry was coming out of the bedroom. She had on the hotel robe and was barefooted. We all took neutral seats.

I asked Sherry if she was all right.

"Well, Studs, I've been thinking all morning," she said. I truly am sorry that Miguel is dead or at least that he died the way he did. In many ways, he was a good man. He was not good to Sam and I but I guess he thought he was because he provided us with a good living. He gave me an allowance but thought that Sam should make her own way. It was O.K. for her to live with us as long as she followed his rules. I had the hardest time believing that he was gone until I called the airlines and asked if it were possible that he got off the plane in Jacksonville. They said that it was highly unlikely because the flight was non-stop to New York.

"So, am I all right? I think that I may be better than all right. The main feeling that I have is relief. Oh, I have some things that I must do. The two main one are a memorial service for Miguel and some mostly technical financial stuff. Yeah, I'm O.K." She smiled and genuinely looked happy, "How about you Sam?"

"Well, I don't see how my life has changed much one way or the other except maybe for a little more freedom," she said. "I'm glad that you are feeling O.K. because I wanted to tell you that we stopped by Stud's apartment. He's got a great place. I took a shower there. He's got a sunken tub and a computer operated shower. When you rinse off, water is coming at you from every direction. Mom, I think that you could get a shower, douche, and enema all at the same time."

We were all laughing at the enthusiasm of Sam's graphic description. But I knew that I had a very serious issue to bring up and this just might be the right time.

"Sherry and Sam, I have a very serious issue to discuss with you and I have to ask you to allow me to finish before you speak, I started. "Again, please do not interrupt until I finish even though I'm sure that you will want to. Sam, I love you. I know that I'm thirty-five tears older than you are but I do love you as much as I can love anyone. I love you and I'm in love with you. Sherry, I also love you and I'm in love with you.

"Please listen," I continued. "Miguel's death has changed a lot in your lives whether you realize it or not. The three of us have the potential to have a lot in common and I think that we should start off with a clean slate so I will set the record straight and we can decide what our future holds. First of all, Sherry except for being happy for you, I am not looking for any part of your good fortune. Having said all that, ladies, sit back, I'm just getting started.

"A little over two years ago, I met Sam when she was working at the convenience store near where I live. I didn't know who she was but there was something about her that really turned me on. As it turned out, Sam and I did go out. It was the night that she called you and told you that she got a ride to her father's condo. I was the ride. We spent the night and most of the next day together. Yes it was sexual, very much so. I brought her back to work the next day and picked her up and took her almost all the way home that night. The next day she disappeared until you took me to see her at the Fashion Square Mall.

"When I walked Sherry to her car, she kissed my soul and I knew that I had feelings for her. The next day, Sherry asked me to meet with her. She told me of a scheme whereby we would meet once in a while for a sexual liaison to satisfy her needs. I tried to talk her out of it but I saw and felt her need and could not turn her down. Be very aware that I was not just giving her stud service or feeling sorry for her. I enjoyed every minute of it. Every day since I came back into your lives I have had some type of sexual activity with each of you, including today.

"I would not blame you if one or both of you never wanted to see my face again. If that is what you want, I will go away and for every day for the rest of my life, I will miss you both. But even if that happens, except for pain I may have caused, I do not regret the time that I spent with each of you. What I would like to happen is for us to continue. You two love each other, both of you love me, and I love both of you. If we can work out a few details, I think that we could be happy together."

We sat there in silence for quiet awhile. Finally Sherry spoke, "Studs, I know how hard it was for you to do what you have done this afternoon. No matter what happens, I want you to know that I love you and really appreciate your honesty. I think that Sam and I have a lot of talking to do and while you might help us, I don't think that you ought to be a part of this discussion. When and if we come to a decision, we'll call you."

I stood up and held my arms out to both of them. Sam moved toward me first and Sherry followed. I put an arm around each of them. I turned toward Sam and offered a kiss and she responded with a warm open mouth kiss. Sherry did the same. I knew there were no answers in those kisses. We just didn't know what else to do.

Before I left I said, "Don't go home until you call a neighbor and find out if the coast is clear. Once the media finds someone to cry for the cameras, they will leave the others alone. Bye for now."

Sam came to the door and with tears flowing down her cheeks, she said, "I love you, Studs."

I drove to my apartment, opened a bottle of Glen Fiddich, twelve-year-old Scots whiskey, and proceed to get stinking drunk.

I woke the next morning in my bed with the smell of the lovemaking residue from Sam and I yesterday floating up from my mattress. God, is there no peace? The day started bad and went downhill. Just a few days ago, I had a full life. I had things to do and people to see and now nothing. My life could not have changed that much that quickly.

The call came at 2:17 P.M. on the second day without Sherry and/or Sam. It was terse and, for Sherry, rather flat. She said, "Studs, Sam and I would like for you to join us for dinner this evening at 7:30. Is that O.K. with you?"

"I'll be there," I said and she hung up.

I only knew that I would know something that evening. I was alive again. I didn't know anything. There was no indication of their decision or if they had made a decision. But I knew that they were thinking about it. I scurried about getting ready for the evening. There was not that much to do but, at least, I was doing something. I laid out my clothes. I chose my new, navy blue, suede sport jacket, a pair of gray slacks that were a gift from a Japanese publisher, and an Italian cut, cotton, ecru shirt.

On the way, I stopped at a liquor store over on Orange Avenue because they have a large wine selection. I bought a bottle of Merlot for Sherry and a bottle of white Ziff for Sam. I arrived at 7:13, respectively early, but not too early.

Both Sherry and Sam were somber and my exuberance quickly dissipated. Very little was said through a delicious roast beef with new potatoes and baby carrot dinner. As the main course ended and after each of us had at least two glasses of wine Sherry finally spoke.

"Studs, I think that you know that Sam and I love each other very much," she began. "In fact, nothing is more important to me than my daughter. Furthermore, both of us love you and are in love with you and we believe that our love for your is reciprocated. It was because of this love between all of us that it only took about fifteen minutes to decide that we could peacefully share you."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers
12