A Girl Needs It All Ways

Story Info
What a guy needs to know about a girl.
1.4k words
3.36
14.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

A girl needs it all ways..

Marie looks as good as ever walking with me along the beach at Farley's Creek. Her long blonde hair shuffling in the slight evening breeze, her clear blue eyes occasionally catching mine when she turns and looks up to me. I tease her so much about being a short ass but she retaliates saying; "better than being so tall with head in the clouds."

But she is not happy, she has a bee in her bonnet sure enough and I say I hope it will not sting.

"Be serious Ken, we have been going out for six months and you don't really show me you love me, not the way a girl likes to be."

I took her in my arms, she facing me I kiss her passionately and let her feel me there as I gently squeeze her hind, feeling so good to touch as we enjoy the deep blending kiss.

"There! Does that not prove I love you Marie?"

"I just want you to show me more that's all I ask!"

"Right now, you mean here on the beach, in public?" I tease.

She gasps that sex wasn't the only thing in the world relating to a committed relationship; "Typically male ego, that is all you guys think about, what is inside your trousers!"

"Jeans" I corrected.

She slaps me and I see her blush up and I am thinking; she is not all that far away about thinking what I'm thinking.

"I cannot help it. You kiss me and it just happens. You don't know what it's like being a red blooded guy with a really sexy girl on his arm."

"Don't be silly Ken. Us girls get frisky too, but it is different. It is not a be all and end all like it is with you sometimes, it is more emotional. And that is why I need to be told occasionally, don't you see?"

"I love you,. I love you, I love you." I respond.

"Ken Parker, I ought to trade you in for someone who has real romance in his heart. Look, can't we find somewhere private."

"Now who's thinking of just one thing" I tease.

"You are assuming again, Ken. I may have meant something else."

"Something else?"

"You know what mean, it is alright for you guys you can just do it behind a tree or something."

"No trees here" I say and she slapped me again.

"I do please you don't I Ken? I try to be the sort of girl that cherishes the guy she wants for life. I would never do what we do if it was just a casual affair."

I feel her warming to me again after the temporary hitch and this time, when we kiss and hug, her hand moves gently down to me.

"I do love and need you so much, that's all Ken. I don't mean to be pain but I just need to be sure that's all. And sometimes a girl needs reassuring."

"Baby, look there is a cave over there; Let me do some reassuring huh?" I say.

"There you go again, brain below the belt and sawdust on top, Ken"

"Well it is your fault getting me into a fine mess - see what just touching does to me?"

"As if I didn't know already. We have been together for six months so I think I know by now!"

"Well if a girl kisses you and touches you that way then that is a real invitation to the ball" I grin leading the way briskly to the cave.

"Gently now Ken. There is plenty of time and no rush. You forget that sometimes, a girl like to enjoy some loving foreplay you know!"

I know she likes oral very much. She told me that it stimulates her and makes her feel wanting of me and she does it so very beautifully. But she always kisses me first, undoes my shirt and teases her tongue over my nipples.

She knows I don't enjoy that. "Well I do!" She tells me but she would, she is a girl and hers are made to be caressed.

"Jeremy liked that" she says like she wanted to hurt me.

"Why do you always fucking bring him up. Look he dumped you right!"

"Sorry, I was just stating a fact that's all, I have only been with one guy before you remember?"

Minor upset over she coaxes me with those exploring fingers of hers and I adore that. She does it with so much loving and desire and I knew we were going to have the perfect union if I could just hold on..

I need to do that because I have lost two girls because of premature ejaculation; which does not sound very nice when said like that. And it wasn't either. There is your girl, all primed and ready for it but she goes a little too far with the oral or masturbation bit and I am there. I have reached the point of no return and sprayed Shelley, my last girl all over her tummy instead of where I should have been.

Just the look on her face told me it was all over, she quickly dressed and stormed off leaving me stranded with a drooping ego.

But hopefully it was all a learning curve and it has been so far, it has been so good with Marie and I have successfully made it. With the aid of those Japanese rings I might add. (I picked up from the local, private shop) If this sounds like an advertisement it isn't, but they really do the job allowing your girl to really take her time and enjoy foreplay to her hearts content until she is ready for it.

And Marie loves to apply them to my rising girth.

But even before the introduction of the Japanese marvel; with a little mutual understanding we could control ourselves and I just needed to say; "stop there for a minute baby" and she knew what I meant. And it went both ways because she told me it can happen with a girl too, but usually when she is doing it privately and it happens too quickly; just when she was looking forward to a nice long fantasy journey, having showered and pampered and settled in a nice warm comfy bed.

"I hope you are thinking of me when you do it" I queried.

"Don't be daft" she yelled. That was before I knew you. I have no need to for that now, you keep me more than satisfied." It is like the song, you are my aphrodisiac!"

"Physically but not mentally it seems baby" I grouse.

"Well now you know what to do in order to keep your girl happy don't you?."

"Yes, plenty of I love you's and giving you lots of hugs." I replied

"You are getting there Ken. Now from the look at this swelling I have in my hand you need to give me something else" she grins beautifully and her squeeze said she was ready.

The foreplay was done the best we could in a dank cave with the thought that someone may interrupt.

It was time to put the foreplay to rest and concentrate on the real job in hand. I tell her so.

"Well here it is in my hand right how, when it should be in its veritable harbour, anchored and whisked by the waves of passion..."

"Well she is a writer and comes up with beautiful words sometimes. But her intercourse overtakes all that. I just so love being inside her, my boat in her harbour at full mast and raring to go.

A storm blows up and we are stuck in the cave for the night, until it passes and the thunder had stopped which complimented our passion.

Afterwards we hug again, I tell her again and again how much I love and adore her and want to be with her for all my days..

A shaft of sunlight beams through into the cave and makes us feel good. The result of our wonderful passion now spent soothes us and we feel as one. We gather ourselves and step out into the light and there is everything to live for.

The love that soothes and stays is the very best of all and I know from now on I will make a special; effort to reassure Marie, putting aside the guy thing and knowing now that a girl needs it all ways.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers