A Girl Surrenders Ch. 01

Story Info
His slave is challenged to obey a stranger.
1.2k words
3.89
57k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She checks her face and hair in the rear view mirror.. was she ready? could she handle this? should she just turn around and leave?

She saw the excitement in her own eyes and knew the answer.

She was ready... or at least willing to try.

The sun was shining, bright and cheerful.. the breeze was catching the filmy material of her sundress and threatening to make it fly up. Which would expose her nakedness beneath.

She had been here so many times before, the familiar sights of purple flowers and the shade of the small tree by the steps to her Owner's house were definitely comforting, in and of themselves.. but what lay beyond the front door was still a bit dark and frightening.

That morning she had received an email from her Owner. It was vague but completely to the point, in giving all the information she needed...

My kitten,

Come to Me.

9:35 a.m.

Wear only your red sundress and black sandals.

Hair down, no make up, freshly showered and shaved.

Leave your van in the side parking lot, locked and bring only: -an open pack of Marlboros with 14 cigarettes in it -a black silky scarf -one bottle of drinking water -and your van keys.

Knock twice and wait outside My door.

As she walked up the 3 steps her pulse quickened. Her palms felt slick. She was wett.

*knocks twice, and waits*

...and waits

...and waits

She wonders if she has knocked loud enough?

Was he off having a cigarette? On the phone? In the bathroom? Did He miss the sound of her knock?

...and waits

The door slowly opens... a stranger is standing there! A man, mid 30's, average build, brown hair... bare chested... She wonders if he has anything on... and WHO is he? The door hides everything below the waist... and he smiles at her, almost wickedly.

Who is this? Where is her Owner?

He speaks softly, precisely and with a slight authority.

"Give me the items in your hands."

The screen door opens partially; she sneaks a look and sees he is wearing a loose pair of black shorts.. as she reaches for the side of the door to open it fully, she stops at his next words...

"no, hand me the items."

She hands the stranger her keys, her pack of smokes and the black scarf.

The screen door is closed.

She looks up at him with questions in her eyes.. he seems to be waiting.

Quickly, she places her feet shoulder width apart and places her hands behind her back and clasps them, elbows straight out... her right one grazing the side of the house slightly.

The stranger smiles and speaks again.

"You will remove your shoes and place them in front of this door."

She does as she is told and returns to the standing at attention position.

"Now, you will remove your dress. Kneel-up and hold your dress behind you at the small of your back and wait."

With that, he closed the main door.

Oh my goodness?! What was he thinking? Out here? In the open? What if a neighbor came by?

She remembers the time she was outside on the back porch, and Sir's neighbor came out to chat.. and she was wearing her blue sundress with all the buttons undone, except the top and middle ones... she was so embarrassed! She had turned away and felt so ashamed that she was being rude to her Sir's neighbor.. but could not expose her body to the neighbor.

She was scared, nervous, confused.

She looked at the closed door.. and resisted looking to her right to see if anyone was watching her from the kitchen window.

What should she do?

...a smile crept across her lips.. she *knew* the answer to that...

Slowly, but with purpose, she removed her sundress..also deciding not to look around her. In her mind, all she was doing was following the stranger's instructions, which were most probably her Owner's directions. Nothing else mattered in the world.Not where she was, who was there, or what she personally felt about it. They were instructions she *just* needed to follow.

She focused on the slate plaque on Sir's front door.

Held the dress in her right hand and knelt.

Knees should-width apart, feet tucked under her butt, toes down and propping her cheeks up, back straight, head up.

She brought her hands behind her and draped the dress over her clasped hands at the small of her back, making sure her elbows were straight out, so her breasts were as perky as 35 year old mother's breasts can be.

She closed her eyes and focused on maintaining her posture and breathing steadily.

She remained like this for enough time that her knees started to ache, even on the soft mat they were propped on.

The warm summer breeze played with the material of the dress being held behind her.. it tickled her ass cheeks, and reminded her that she was showing the neighbor's windows a clear picture of nakedness, but no frontal view, as the plants to her left were hiding her from view, slightly.

The breeze also played with her nipples... They were hardening nicely and she was partially proud at how attentitive they were.

She moaned softly to herself.. Her pussy was churning and feeling damp...

Finally the door opened again. Her eyes remained closed, she was a bit frightened.

Would it be the stranger or her Owner?

Would she be allowed into the house or left there longer?

She knew how much Sir enjoyed *showing* His kitten that he owned her.. every bit of her, and that He would do as HE please with her.

She waited, eyes closed.. postured.. and slightly smiling.

"You enjoy being exposed like this to the neighbors, don't you?", the stranger's voice asked.

*mews

(what does she call him, this stranger? *Always make your Owner Proud* was calling out to her in her head)

"Yes, sir," she replied softly and with a deep blush of her cheeks.

He chuckles, but doesn't say any more.

She kneels there, wondering what to do next?

Slowly she opens her eyes... and looks up at the opened door, through the screen.

The stranger is smiling and looking down at her, looking her over, judging her...

She squirms inside, but remains still under his gaze.

Is Sir watching thru the kitchen window? Is he just out of sight behind the man behind the screen? Is he even there at all?

She blushes again and lowers her eyes.

"Oh, no.. dear.. look at me," the stranger states.

She raises her eyes quickly and looks directly at him.. The breeze has lifted the dress behind her and her ass is exposed.. He laughs. She blushes.

"Good girl." She hears him say.

Slowly, the stranger opens the screen door, making sure i have left enough clearance so that he does not hit my knees.

With the door opened all the way, she gets her first full length view of the stranger, in his bare feet and shorts. Athletic.. hmmm... tanned... and just enough hair on his arms and legs to make her pussy churn.

"Enter properly." was all he said to her, as he held the screen door wide open for her.

She placed the dress in her mouth, like a dog carrying a bone... placed her hands on the ground in front of her and moved on all fours in through the door way.

-continued-