A Girlfriend's Photo Shoot

Story Info
My girlfriend models for my photo class.
4k words
4.17
135.6k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storiemax
storiemax
266 Followers

I'm the first one to tell everyone that I'm no writer. I have specific conditions that interfere with my abilities to process the English language. So for those that read my stories and are so uptight and lack the imaginative freedom to make it past my spelling errors and wrong word usage I can only say that I feel sorry for you then. Life is big and broad and being able to properly write is a very small part. Though I envy those who can write and wish I could. I'm just glad computers came around because there would be no way I could or would attempt to write anything. Even though I suck at writing I have had fun with my attempts. I hope, and based on some of my feedback, that someone out there can look past my major flaws and enjoys the stories.

This one is mild but mostly true. All peoples in this story are well over the age of 18.

*****

The following event happened in early '92. I had met my then girlfriend at a party a year before and we were joined by our groins for the next couple of years. I had only met one other woman with as large a sexual appetite as this one. She was a true submissive, and a sex hungry slut, and I mean that in a good way. I do miss her now.

During the year we dated we had progressed very quickly into sexual adventurous behavior. When we would go out for a night on the town she would wear very short skirts and heels with a skimpy top and no underwear. I would take every opportunity to feel her flesh and we would engage in sex in public places tempting our fate of being caught. She and I both loved it. We would have sex in movie theaters, restaurant toilets, parking garages, and sometimes in our vehicle parked in crowded parking lots. I would have my fingers in her pussy as the waiter was taking our order. You know general things like that.

She had a very hot body at 5'7" and about 130lbs. Now don't let the weight throw you, she could out run me any day of the week. She was very athletic. She had at one time in her life entered into the modeling industry but didn't have the personality to follow that path. She was beautiful, in a short tight skirt and heels she would grab the attention of every man in the room.

My story started when I had decided to take a photography course. Now this was a few years before digital cameras came out, otherwise I would have a ton of pics of this woman in all sorts of compromising positions. Anyway I had attended this class once a week for about two months. I had taken all sorts of pictures of objects, scenery, and landscapes. During the latest class we were told that the subject of the next meeting would be a human model. Then the instructor asked us if we knew anyone that would be interested in modeling for the class. You know where my mind went. Hell yes, I was going to put my girlfriend on display. I thought it would be hella sexy to have her in front of this group of mostly guys posing dressed in sexy clothes.

When the class was over I approached the instructor and mentioned that I may know someone and inquired about the dress and styling of the shoot. I never told him it was my girlfriend but through our discussion he got the point that I was speaking of a sexy female. He stated that this was an adult class pointing out that of the fifteen students there were only two women and they didn't show up to all the classes. This left the bar pretty much up to our imagination.

When I was with my girlfriend the next day, and we were out for dinner, I ran the scenario by her. I made up a story about how the last model was out pregnant and the instructor needed a stand in. I made it a bit of a sob story about how badly we needed the help so we could pass the course. I don't know how much of my bullshit she bought but I could see the thought of modeling for a class had caught her attention. She hesitated committing to it at first but later on during the night as we drank more and I was teasing her flesh she warmed up to the thought.

Once she agreed I didn't hesitate to call the instructor and confirm her appearance for the next class.

During the next couple of days I received a few calls from various guys in my photo class that wanted to verify that I had lined up a model. They all wanted to know details about the looks of the model and what she would wear. I gave them as little information as I could. I really hadn't thought much about what she would wear at first. After the second call I started thinking hard about it. When I approached my girlfriend on the subject I found out that she had giving it a lot of thought. She showed me a skirt and top combo that I was familiar with. She also pulled out a two piece bathing suit that I had seen before.

I stepped into her closet and pulled out a sexy teddy and panty combo that I had not seen her in. She blushed and acted shy and said that it was to reveling. I told her she was going to bring it and we will worry about it then. I also brought out a very sexy, meaning small, string bikini that was made out of very thin white material. She put up more of a fight about that. I once again told her to bring it and we would worry about then.

The next couple of days seemed to go by very slowly. My girlfriend was around quite a bit through those days. I think the tension was making her hornier then usual. We fucked a lot those couple of days.

The day finally arrived and we were asked to show up a few minutes before the class started so the instructor could get setup and meet the new talent. My girlfriend was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with her bag of clothes slung over one shoulder. I could tell right away that the instructor was attracted to my girlfriend. He couldn't help but turn on his charm. It's a good thing for him that my girlfriend eats that shit up even though it comes across to most as being slimy. He threw an arm around her waist and showed her around the class room. He showed her the low stage in the front of the class where she would do most of her modeling and at the back of the stage were a screen had been setup for her to change behind.

The lights were already set up for the shoot. I watch as the instructor showed her around then I noticed that he had some wine and glasses set out on a table next to stage. He filled a glass for her and she took a big drink. He laughed and looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders, I guess she was a little nervous. He re-filled her glass. She continued to drink through out the rest of the orientation and during the arrival of the students.

My girlfriend sat in a chair in the front of the class and off to the side as everyone found their seats and the instructor started the class. He introduced my girlfriend to the class and then gave a run down on the proper base settings that we should start out with in this particular environment. During all of this I watched as she got up and filled her wine glass again. I knew that was a good thing, of course the more she drank the more likely we would be able to dress her as we like.

The instructor turned to her and asked her to dawn the first outfit. They had agreed that she should start with the skirt and top with a nice pair of 3" heels. She got up and went behind the screen. The instructor stepped over to the wine table and filled a glass for himself. He stood there and had a drink or two.

Within a few minutes she stepped out from behind the screen. She looked hot. There was something about her being there to pose that made her look hotter to me then normal. There were a few comments from the class complementing her on how good she looked. She ate it up. The instructor moved about turning on the lights and setting up tri-pods. The class moved forward to take their positions. Her first couples of poses were pretty standard. She was asked to stand facing the class with her arms at her side, then turned to the right and then to the left. One of the guys asked her to turn her back to us and look back over her shoulder. Then she was asked to face us and raise her arms up and place her hands behind her head. We could see that she was starting to sweat as the top started to cling to her tits and a wet spot was starting to show between her tits.

The instructed asked for a break and my girlfriend stepped towards him out of the lights. They were talking but I couldn't hear them as I was back in the crowd and adjusting my camera. I looked up again and they were standing by the wine table both with a glass to their lips. Then they walked back in front of the class and the instructor asked if anyone would like to see our model in a bathing suit. Of course they all said yes. Did I mention that the two females didn't show up that day?

So my girlfriend smiled and acted shy and gracefully moved off behind the screen to change. We all readied our cameras in anticipation for what was next. I noticed the instructor back at the wine table, he wasn't drinking just standing there looking towards the stage. When a few minutes had passed my girlfriend tentatively moved out from behind the screen. She had on a two piece bathing suit that was a blue color and it showed off her body well. She didn't have huge tits but what she did have were very sexy in shape. Her nipples were at that perfect point and pointed up on her perky tits. Any bikini I ever saw her in always looked like they just barely cover her nipples. This suit was no exception. The bottoms fit her ass very well making her look very hot.

The guys started snapping pictures right away. They had her pose on her knees and place her hands behind her head. She ran her hands through her hair and she would raise her arms up in air. She turned sideways and posed on all fours arching her back and she would throw her head back to make her long black hair fly up and land on to her back. This looked hot. Then she turned towards us and sat back on her heels and placed her elbows on the flow between her knees. She was getting into it.

By this time most of us needed to change film so we asked for a break and possible costume change. The instructor agreed and she got up off the floor and stepped over to her wine glass. As I was changing my film I watched the instructor move over to her and place his hand at the small of her back. He said something to her and they both laughed. He was rubbing her back and the top of her ass. They filled their glasses again and she stepped away and back around the screen. The instructor stood next to the wine table and sipped his wine.

She took a little more time behind that screen to change. When she stepped out she was wearing the teddy and bare feet. She looked amazing. When she stepped into the light it was obvious that the garment was mostly see through. The instructor moved an over stuffed chair into the lights and had her sit on it. Then he positioned her body with her shoulder on an arm of the chair and he reached down to her thigh and lifted it up on to the other arm. I could see he was taking the opportunity to slide his hand up and down her thigh. He was caressing her thigh pretty good. He positioned her just right as he straightened out her hair and put her hands and arms in the right positions. Everyone was taking pictures even before he was done.

I could see her nipples were hard. I was positive that the combination of the heat of the lights and the wine in conjunction with the touch from his hands had her more then a little turned on. We could see the outline of her pussy through the shear panties and her tits were just about exposed by the low neck line of her outfit.

After just a couple of minutes the instructors moved to her and had her stand up and bend over the arm of the chair. This put her ass in a great position and as she bent over he ran his hand over her ass. Her top was hanging almost free from her chest. I could see just a glimpse of an areola, and she had very small areolas so I was almost looking at her naked nipple. She tossed her hair around and arched her back very sexy. She knew how to move and what is truly sexy. She swung around and leaned over the back of the chair facing everyone and her tits were just about naked to the crowd. The cameras were going like crazy. She turned over so she was looking upside down at us. This pulled her top down tight on her chest and looked sexy as hell.

The instructor had moved over by the screen. He asked her if she had any thing else to try on. She stepped away from the chair and moved over to him and stepped behind the screen. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I did want to stand by that wine table. So I moved over to that table and low and behold I could see right behind that screen. That guy had been watching her change her clothes.

Now he was behind the screen with her asking her what else she had and while he was doing this he was running his hands over her body. He stood behind her with one hand on her tits and the other trailing down her stomach to between her legs. My girlfriend just let him do this as she bent straight legged down to her bag and pulled out that white bikini. When she did this the instructor put his hands on her hips and pulled her into his crotch. He was dry humping her as he pulled her into him. When she stood up she just looked over her shoulder, held up the very small pieces of material, and asked if this is what they would like to see her in. He reached up with both hands and pushed her top off of her tits. Then he gave her nipples a good tug pulling then away from her body. Damn that looked sexy. She just laid her head back on his shoulder. Then he quickly slid his hands down her body and pushed her bottoms down exposing her pussy and ass. He quickly had both hands on the inside of both her thighs feeling her pussy and whispering in her ear.

When he touched her pussy she moved little to get free from his grip. He didn't force the issue. As he turned to move from behind the screen she stopped him by asking him where he was going. He stopped and faced her. Facing him she removed the teddy she was wearing and stood for a second naked in front of him. Then she proceeded to put on the white bikini. When she was finished she spread her arms out and asked him how she looked. He reached one hand out and felt her tits through the top and then reached down and ran a finger between her legs. She playfully pushed away after he got his feel.

As they were departing from behind the screen I moved back to my place in the crowd. My girlfriend had put on a pair of very high high-heels and strutted out like the queen slut that she is. She must have had a good buzz by then and all that playing around behind the screen must have had her pretty fired up. The bikini looked awesome. Man it was small. It barely covered her pubic area, in fact you could see where her muscles joined all the way down to just above her slit. Yes she was shaved clean. I like it that way.

The top was tight on her tits but the material was very small and thin. I could see the underside of her tits uncovered and naked. The top basically just covered her nipples but was so thin I could see her nipples within her areolas. SEXY!!

There was a unified gasp when she stepped into the light. I looked around the room and there were a lot of jaws that hit the floor. It was funny every ones mouth was open. I randomly pushed the picture button on my camera as I held it at my waist and the sound broke the silence. Guys fumbled with their cameras and started taking pictures.

My girlfriend posed mostly standing this time. She was moving about and didn't need any instructions. She was striking poses that were amazingly sexy. She turned sideways and put her hands on her thighs and stuck her butt out with her knees together. She turned and faced us with the feet a little over shoulder width apart and ran her hands up her body and squeezed her tits together. Damn she looked good. That was a good woman there.

She immediately turned around in that position and stuck her ass out at us as she arched her back. With her feet spread apart like that you could see the total outline of her whole pussy. Hell I had been in it a hundred times and I was still starting to get a hard-on.

She bent over in that stance straight legged. She had the hottest legs. Her ass looked smoking. She spun back around, the whole time holding her tits, and she looked at us then looked at her tits and squeezed them together. Then she pulled her top right off over her head. She stood there with her feet and knees together bending her knees and holding her hands way up high over her head.

With her tits exposed we could see her nipples were hard and sticking out what looked like a half an inch. Damn that was one of the sexiest things I have ever been a part of. I have been in situations where a lot of sex is going on but when it boils down to individual presence this girl had it and it worked beyond words.

She continued to pose for what seemed like forever. She got down on her knees and she showed us her ass from many different angles. One of my favorite poses was when she was on her knees she sat back and arched her back while leaning back and placed her hands behind her and stuck her naked chest out in a display of complete exposure. I just wanted to run over and suck and feel her body right there.

I was really proud of her and proud of myself. I really couldn't believe she was so smoking hot and sexy. In the end she was on all fours with her ass pointed at the class. She sat up and teased us by pulling down on her bottoms and wiggling her ass around. She stood up while holding her bottoms. Then she bet over at the waist, yanked her bottoms down to her feet exposing her pussy for a flash and she straightened up and trotted off for the screen.

The instructor didn't miss a beat. He quickly called the class concluded and thanked everyone for coming and gave a very brief announcement for the next class. As everyone moved to put their stuff away, and discus what they were just involved in, the instructor moved to the screen. I heard him ask my girlfriend if she had everything she needs. I was moving to the table with the wine as he was moving behind the screen.

This is what I saw when I got there: My girlfriend had both hands on the wall and was just standing there looking sexy. Her bikini bottoms were still in her hand when the instructor stepped behind the screen. She just looked over her shoulder at him. I wish I could have seen the look she gave him. He quickly moved in behind her, he was undoing his pants as fast as he could. He pulled out his cock and quickly lined it up and shoved it into her pussy. I have never seen animal fucking like what they were doing. I've done it before but never seen it. With both of them so charged they were really going at it in unison with each other.

To this day I don't know if he said anything or if my girlfriend just sensed something but she all of a sudden jerked away from him. I saw his cock hard as a rock and shining with the juices from my girlfriend's pussy. He reached out for her and she quickly held up her hand in defense. I could see that he was dejected, I almost laughed. He put himself away and walked out from behind the screen.

When he came around from behind the screen he looked me right in the eyes. He had a slight surprised look and I just shrugged my shoulders. He totally had this deflated air to him. I laughed to myself, looking back on it now I can see how she might have came across to those guys as being powerful. For that instructor to come so close, to have been in her pussy and then be denied must have be a hell of a blow. I bet later he must have been glad to have been in her pussy at all.

When my girlfriend walked out she was wearing the skirt outfit. I knew I was in for a good time then. She had her bag on her shoulder and she walked right up to me and gave me a great big kiss. The instructor gave me an interesting look and I just shrugged my shoulders.

storiemax
storiemax
266 Followers
12