A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 18

Story Info
She's perfect.
1.5k words
4.46
22.7k
3
0

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 18

Gary was already at work and went to the warehouse and booted up all 6 computers that were back there.

They do not leave them on or plugged in when they leave for a safety and insurance issue. If a lightning storm ever comes in the middle of the night and there is a bad power surge or something to that effect they would be out the money to replace them or have insurance issues.

After turning all the computers on he went back to the office to start the coffee and set up some invoices for ordering parts.

After getting off the phone with Trish Chris went to his Master bathroom and took a quick shower. He dressed in his Jeans and a polo shirt. He grabbed a pair of socks out of the drawer and put them on. He brushed his hair, then put on his cologne, took his white tennis shoes out of the closet and turned everything off.

He carried his shoes to the chair by the door and sat and put them on. He got up and grabbed his things out of the caddy, locked everything up and left for work.

When he got to work he drove to the side, parked and went in.

Gary was at his desk and he smelled fresh coffee.

“Good Morning.”

“Morning boss, I made some coffee. How was your night?”

Chris got a cup of coffee and went to his desk and sat down. “I can not believe she has been this close for so long. She is perfect.

I know her kids from the volunteer lab days at their school. They or we didn’t know it but we all knew each other accept her and me. We are going to talk to them tonight.”

Gary said, “I normally don’t like tabloids but I guess this one was a good thing huh?”

They laughed.

“Yes you are right.”

“She has a couple of good kids. They will be glad to see their mom happy for a change. Adam was the only one who knew that she went out with you last night but he never said anything. Did she get to see the castle?”

They chuckled, “Oh Yes. She was like a kid in a candy store, until she looked on the other side. I wish I could get my hands on the people who hurt her. She was terrified like she thought I may do things to her against her will and use those things to do it.”

“Everything happened so fast and with the promise of not setting you two up I didn’t get a chance to tell you some things. I am sure she will tell you everything. Most you will not want to hear. She has been through a lot of things. Did she by any chance mention her website?”

“Well I mentioned it when we first met. I told her I knew she did the church website. I think somewhere she did say she had one of her own.”

“I do not see how I can be defying her trust if you come across something that she has out there for the whole world to see.

If you go to our church site look for her picture, it is clickable. She has a more than 7 chapter testimony out there that tells most all of it. The only thing that isn’t out there is lifestyle things for the obvious reasons.”

“Were there very many of those who called themselves Doms?” Chris asked with sarcasm.

“There was Only 2 that really got to her. One had her for a long time. He treated her like dirt and she did anything he told her too.

He was more into slaves though. He broke her heart. He said all the nice words then would leave her hanging. She would wait weeks and not hear from him. That one would be MstrRip or Rip as she called him.

They met online and he is in Canada. His real name is Peter. She finally from I have no idea where just got tired of his way of doing things and wasn’t doing as he told her anymore.

He threatened to come down here a few times to take care of her, but she didn’t let it get to her. I mean she cried and all but he finally got the message. Seems when she walked off then he wanted her. When he found out she had been online collared by a well known Dom he was furious.

That would be the second one to hurt her. He really messed with her head. He knew she needed that tender take care of me Dom. He would do this fantasy of shrinking women stuff and tell her all these things on how he is taking care of her and will when he gets here.

They both have called her and promised her the moon. She just wanted someone to love her and take care of her. That is The_Reducer, real name Frank. She had a very small little stuffed doll that he had her take around with her to remind her he was there.


Talk about mess her head up. Even after he was long gone she toted something. She really was carrying a little soft raccoon on her keys before then but never claimed it to be anything more then cute. We wondered and worried though after this with Frank.

She just didn’t want to be lonely and we assume this was her way of feeling like someone was there. She tells about her love for the little critters in her testimony. I will tell you one thing to prepare you before you read.”

Gary gets up and walks across the floor to Chris’s side. He knows Chris wont take this well. Even if he wasn’t starting a life with her this is a tender subject for him.

“Don’t tell me... not...”

“Yes.”

“I knew there was abuse from the husband. That explained the fear. With all the mental emotional problems I figured there were more probably when she was younger.”

“Boss... More than one, more then once through out her life. That’s all I am saying. I feel bad telling you that but I felt like I had to warn you.”

“Dear God, my poor precious baby. Well no one will ever hurt her again, not while I am alive. That explains the terrified look she had when she turned around after looking at her side of the dungeon. She turned white as a ghost.”

“Yeah I vowed to protect her too. I cried like a baby when Kari showed me her site. She has been our little Trish ever since.”

“I am glad you did tell me. I was fixing to go look for it now and I know I probably still won’t handle it well but at least I can be somewhat prepared.”

“I don’t think you can be fully prepared for what you are going to see. I know you would have asked me why I didn’t tell you though had I not mentioned it.

I will get to work and I will enter the invoices for you today and let you handle those things you need to and read.”

Chris thanks Gary for all his help then goes to the church site and sure enough he clicked on her picture and it opened her personal site.

He noticed and liked the picture of herself she had on there. He began reading.

Gary was right; there was no way to prepare anyone for this. Time passed and he was still reading.

Gary heard him begin to sniffle and figured he had gotten to the parts where she felt like she was loosing her mind or that it was all her fault.

Gary got up and went over to him. He seen he had pretty much read it all. Gary gave him a pat on the back.

“You ok boss?”

“Yes, I just had no idea it all went so deep. This isn’t all of it is it?”

“No where near it.”

“Does Kari have her cell phone on her today?”

“As far as I know she does.”

“Can you call her and see where they are? That reminds me I need to make a few calls too today including getting Trish a cell phone for her and the kids.”

“Sure. You need me to tell them anything special?”

“No just find out where they are. Find out if they are close by or not.”

Chris marks his place in his reading and starts making the calls he needs to make. Gary calls Kari.

The techs are coming in.

“Hello”

“Hey sweets, are you girls having fun?”

“Yes Sir we are very much so.”

“Are you girls anywhere near by?”

“Not too far away. Trish said Chris wanted her to come by and pick up the zoom zoom.”

“Zoom-zoom? Oh the Mazda. *laugh* so are you at a particular place right now?”

“We are back in the truck driving. Not sure where we are off to next.”

“Ok well I guess we will see you girls when you get here. He whispers make sure she isn’t late.”

“Yes Sir. *kisses*”

“*kisses*”

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers