A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 31

Story Info
The honeymoon.
3.8k words
4.6
32.2k
4

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 31

Chris locked the house up and closed the dungeon door behind him. He stood in front of Trish looking down at her. This was their moment. The one moment they had been waiting for.

Chris placed his hands on her shoulders and started kissing her neck and shoulders. He reached behind her and started unzipping her dress slowly.

He slid one finger under each strap of her dress and let the straps drop down her arm and her dress dropped to the floor.

She was quivering from nervousness and excitement all at the same time. When the dress was off it revealed her black thong, garter and stockings and low cut black see through lace camisole that was laced up with black satin ribbon.

Under the camisole was a strapless bra that buttoned in the front.

As the dress hit the floor he told her “Step out of it precious”

She did as he asked.

He ran his hands down her back and pulled her closer to him. She was running her hands up his back and caressing him.

He slowly brought his hands down and for the first time he was fixing to touch her bare skin bottom. As he did he pulled her even closer and pressed against her and he softly moaned in her ear,

“I have wanted to do this for so long ohhmmm.”

“You are to only wear thongs now my love. The others are to be thrown out.”

She moaned. “Yes Master”

He started kissing her neck, cheek and behind her ear then made it to her lips. As he kissed her he reached in the front and loosened the ribbon to her camisole.

He broke the kiss and started kissing down the front of her neck and to her chest. He kissed right to the lace opening of the camisole.

He started kissing her lips again while he ran his hands under her camisole on her back and inched it up slowly. He broke the kiss long enough to remove her camisole over her head.

She was now standing in her thong, strapless bra and garter with stockings.

He put his arm under her knees and picked her up and carried her to the bed.

While she sat he pulled the curtain back and then the got down in front of her on his knees. He slowly unhooked each garter snap and rolled her stockings down one then the other.

He took her by the hand and stood her up and hooked his fingers on each side of the garter and slid it down.

He had her to sit again and he put her higher in the bed onto the pillows. He stood by the bed and undressed.

When he got to his boxers she kind of closed her eyes not wanting to be embarrassed or to embarrass him. This was their first time seeing each other naked.

He crawled in bed with her and pulled a sheet up around his waist. He pushed her legs open and sat between them on his knees and then he leaned down on her and instructed her,

“Open your eyes”

She smiled. She looked at him. “I love you”

“I love you too, very much” He kissed her and leaned more on his right forearm next to her so as not to put all his weight on her.

He used his left hand to unhook her bra.

She closed her eyes as he lifted and she felt it fall away from her.

“Open your eyes”

She looked at him and brought one finger to her mouth and started to nibble on her nail.

“Your beautiful” he said as he moved her hand. He let his chest lean on hers and he kissed her again.

He shifted back on his forearm and started tracing her chin then down her neck to between her breasts. She quivered under his touch.

He started kissing her between her breasts then down her tummy then sat up on his knees.

He put a finger on each side of her thong. She was so nervous. What if he wasn’t pleased? What if she isn’t what he expected?

She closed her eyes again as he slid them down. She lifted just a little so he could remove them.

He laid down on her and again told her “Open your eyes precious, keep them open”

“I want to see your eyes love” “Understand love?”

So very nervous that her teeth are even nearly chattering, “Yes Sir”

“I am going to make love to you precious, No playing or a scene. I want our first time to be very special”

She nodded.

He kissed her then lifted up and looked down at her. Starting at her shoulders, he ran his hands down the front of her body letting the tips of his fingers caress her.

She moaned as his finger tips ran across her now hardened nipples. He ran his finger tips down her sides and to her hips and then her thighs.

He pushed her legs open wide but let them lay on the bed.

He placed the head of his manhood at her entrance then ran it up and down in small motions getting it wet from her moisture.

He leaned down on her and looked into her eyes as he very slowly slid inside of her.

She fought to keep her eyes open, it felt so good. It was only half way in and they both moaned out.

He leaned down and kissed her and sucked on her bottom lip then looked up at her as he slid the rest of the way in.

He pressed in hard when he felt her begin to tighten around him.

“Oh precious, you are so wonderful”

She whimpered and moaned as he began slowly sliding in and out. Every few strokes he would push in harder so she could feel every inch as she tightened and squeezed him.

He would keep the pace slow and steady doing all he could to please not only him but her.

He wanted this to be like nothing she had ever experienced. Every so often he would pick up the pace for a few strokes and she would have multiple orgasms.

He pivoted his hips and slowly stroked her pulling nearly all the way out then back in again. He had made it last as long as he could.

He was beginning to feel like he couldn’t make it last much longer and started kissing her and slowed his pace.

He broke the kiss “Look at me precious”

He looked into her eyes as he picked up the pace enough to bring them both to the breaking point.

When he felt the wave hit him he didn’t stop the pace. As he filled her with his warmth he whispered to her “I love you.”

She was unable to answer at first due to the multiple orgasms as the warmth inside of her started.

He pressed in and held her to allow her to be fully satisfied. She wrapped her legs around him and held onto his back and nibbled on his shoulder as she squeezed really tight and they both moaned out.

“Ohhh I love you too Master”

He kissed her deeply as she slowly loosened her grip on him. He began sliding out of her very slowly. She groaned as he withdrew from her.

He kissed her neck then whispered in her ear, “Now we play”

She thought on how wonderful this has already been. It was just like she dreamed it to be. He is so good to her and patient to meet her needs as well as his own.

He reached over and grabbed one of the wash cloths on the stand by the bed and wiped himself then laid it between her legs.

She opened her legs more and loved his touching her and the modestly she felt earlier was no longer there.

She loved the feeling of being taken care of and exposed before him as he cleaned her. He laid the cloth down and reached under the pillow for the warming oil. He opened it and started pouring the warm oil all over her.

“ohhhaww”

“Is it hot love?”

“More then warm but it isn’t burning me”

“Good” he rubs the oil all over her. She is slick and glistening all over.

He leaned on top of her and whispered “turn over” she felt the oil heating up especially around her nipples in the sensitive areas.

“Is it supposed to be getting hotter?”

“Yes my love it is”

As she turned over he started pouring more oil on her slicking the back of her body now. He ran his hand down her crack making sure there is oil on every inch of her.

He ran his hands up her thighs purposely avoiding her entrance.

After he had her completely covered he massaged her back and butt up and down with his hands.

The oil began heating up and she just moaned. He pulled her up by her hips and had her on all fours.

He ran his fingers on his left hand between her butt cheeks.

Loving the touch of his hands on her she was trying to back against him.

He smacked her butt “stay still my precious”.

The sting on her skin heated her inside. He smacked her cheek again as she moaned from the first smack.

He brought his hand down a few more times. Each smack made her want him even more.

“Oh Master”

“What is it precious?”

She was silent.

“Tell me what you want precious”

He smacked her again a little harder.

She moved to the side a little as a reaction from the sting and he did it again.

“Tell me what you want precious”

This was an area she needed help in, being able to be more verbal.

He smacked the other cheek.

She moaned and backed closer to him and he smacked her harder.

“Don’t move talk to me precious, tell your Master what you want”

“I want to feel you inside of me again” she said in a low tone.

He poured more oil on her and massaged her as she answered him.

He smacked her twice really hard.

“I can’t hear you love”

“I want to feel you inside of me again Master” she said a little louder.

“That’s better my love.”

He poured some oil in the palm of his hand and rubbed it in all over himself.

She could not see this. He moved her legs apart with his knees. He felt the oil heating up but he knew it would be much hotter for her inside.

He placed the head barely at her entrance. She tried to back against him and he moved.

“NO my love, we are going to do this my way. Understand?”

“Yes Sir” she mumbled.

He smacked her cheeks again, one then the other. He placed it back at her entrance.

“Tell your Master what you want”

“I want you Master” She whined.

Even though she was using a low tone he gave her a tiny bit of the head.

She moaned wanting so badly to just push against him with all she has.

“Tell your Master what you want”

“I want more Master”

He smacked her again “louder my love”

“I want more of you Master”

He gave her a little bit more and she quivered. She thought it was beginning to feel hot and thought maybe just a little oil may have slipped down.

He rubbed and massaged her cheeks and ran his finger with heating oil still on it between her butt cheeks and pressed lightly against her hole with his thumb.

One hand massaging and touching her butt while the other holding himself at her entrance.

“Talk to me precious”

“Ohh Master I can’t stand this please give it all to me”

He couldn’t help but smile at her pleading.

“All you have to do is tell me what you want precious, I’ll give it to you”

“I want to feel all of you Master, deep inside of me”

He gave her half.

“Ohh Master Pleeease”

“Doesn’t it feel good precious”

“Yes Master but I want all of it please give me all of it”

She started to lean towards him only slightly and he withdrew almost completely.

She groaned deeply.

“I told you to be still precious” He kept his tone soft and even through the whole process.

She wanted him so bad she was aching all over.

“I will be still Master please give it back to me" she whimpered and begged.

He pulled out and laid it between her cheeks as he leaned across her back and reached under her and caressed her breasts.

“If you were a good girl and stayed still you would have it now”

“I will be still, I promise”

He started pinching her nipples and pulling on them.

“Ohhh Master, uhh ommm”

She was so hot and wanting him so badly she hadn’t realized just how hot she was getting on the inside from the heating oil.

He leaned up and poured more heating oil on himself and rubbed it in and around and then placed the head completely in her entrance.

She groaned with pleasure.

“Thank You Master”

“Give me more please Master” She begged.

“Is this what you want my precious?”

He rubbed just the head around her entrance.

“Yes Master, please please give it to me”

He gave her a little bit more. She shivered all over. She was careful not to move against him.

“Very good precious” “Tell Master what you want”

“I want you deep inside of me Master”

He gave her a little more and moved it around. It was so hard to stay still. He pulled out a little while waiting on her to beg for more and she thought he was taking it out completely again and she started begging.

“NO Master, please don’t take it please”

There was no mumbling in that plea.

“I’m not taking it precious” and he gave her a little more and slid in and out to the head and back to nearly half.

“Ohh Master please give your precious one all of you”

“I want to please you Master, I want to give you my warmth”

“Please give me all of you so I can please you”

She was talking and asking for what she wanted and pleased him very much. He withdrew almost all of it and then plunged deep inside of her.

She moaned and groaned loudly, “Ohh ugg Ohh God Master, Ohh Thank you”

She was having one orgasm after the other and he just plunged deeper and deeper and pressed hard inside of her at each climax. He held onto her hips and pounded her.

In and out of her he slid. She moaned and thanked him the whole time. He slowed the pace and she tried to catch her breath then he suddenly began stroking again faster and steady.

It wasn’t long he was feeling his time coming close to the end.

She could hear in his breathing and moans he was close and she was letting hers build up. He slowed the pace and after just a few strokes he was moaning loud with his and her orgasms flooding together.

She was squeezing him and milking every drop.

He pressed deeply inside of her and grabbed her hair and whispered, “Is that what you wanted precious?”

“Was it as good as the fantasy you had”

“It was exactly what I wanted and even better then the fantasy Master”

He kissed and nibbled on her shoulder.

As their breathing calmed and the heat began to wear off in their passion, he started to withdraw then she realized the heating oil on the inside.

She lay on the bed on her side and placed her hand between her legs squeezing.

“Ohh Master it burns, it burns”

Smiling knowing exactly what was burning he said, “What’s burning precious?”

“Inside, Inside of me it is burning!”

“Well lay on your back and I will get a wet wash cloth”

She kept her hands down there but wasn’t paying attention to where he was or what he was doing.

He went to the freezer and pulled out a home made freeze pop.

“Open your legs love and let me cool it off”

She laid on her back and opened her legs wide letting her knees bend and fall to the side. He reached down and quickly shoved the Popsicle inside of her.

She nearly came off the bed.

“Master!”

“Don’t move”

“but it’s cold Master”

“Make your mind up precious, first it is too hot now it is too cold”

“Is it burning anymore?”

“No Master”

“Good, I don’t want my love to be in pain”

He was sliding the Popsicle in and out slowly and it was melting and running down her crack. She moaned. It actually felt good, cold but good.

“Feel good precious?”

“Yes Master, does it please you?” she was putting on the charm.

“Yes it pleases me very much” He used the Popsicle to wash her and pulled it out and ran it between her lips he even let it hit her clit several times which made her shiver.

“Oh so you like that love”

“Yes Master”

He opened her up with his fingers. She always thought about being open and before him.

He put the very little bit of Popsicle that was left in the silver bowl. He grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed.

“Lift up precious”

She lifted and he put the pillow under her. He got up, grabbed a towel out of her drawer and wrapped it around himself. He quickly washed his hands.

He walked to the side of the bed and cuffed her hands above her head.

She thought this was better then the last time she was cuffed here.

He put the ankle cuffs on and unhooked the chains at the end of the bed and pulled her legs open as he hooked the ankle chains to the wrist rings.

He got back between her legs and explored her with his fingers.

“Look up precious”

When she looked up she could see him touching her and opening her and partially inserting his fingers.

She whimpered at his every touch.

He brought his fingers to his mouth and moaned at the taste of her

“Very good my love”

As exposed as she wanted to be she was a bit bashful at his tasting her, until he leaned in and starting doing it with his tongue. He opened her with his fingers and flicked her clit with his tongue.

He pressed his tongue against her clit and circled it and nibbled it. The cuffs kept her in place but she pulled at them as she tightened up and squeezed. It felt too good to watch him tasting her and devouring her.

He sucked and nibbled and licked her. He sucked on her lips and plunged his tongue inside of her. He opened her right at the top by her clit. She felt like she was about to be split but she loved it.

“Open me Master, take all of me”

She moaned and lifted her bottom trying to press against his face as he circled her clit.

He kept a steady pace until he felt her warmth fill his mouth.

She shook and trembled.

He got up on his knees wiped the remaining oil off and removed his towel. She was groaning at the feel of what he had just done to her.

When she felt him get up between her legs she looked up and watched as he entered her.

This was the first time she had actually seen him. He held onto her thighs and pushed and pulled himself in and out of her.

He saw her looking at them in the mirror.

“Feel good precious?”

“Yes Master”

“Do you like watching me going inside of you?”

She whimpered, “Yes Sir”

He slowed the pace and allowed her to watch every inch go in and out of her.

She tightened around him.

“Cum again for me baby” he stroked her several fast times and as he requested she cum again and again.

Lifting her bottom she was squeezing him.

“Good girl, now I want you to hold it. Don’t cum until I tell you precious”

“Yes Sir”

The sound of his voice and the excitement of it all as he started stroking her she couldn’t hold it. He smacked her right thigh.

“Try again precious”

He started stroking her and she held it but felt like her stomach was going to burst.

He stroked really slow. She closed her eyes trying to concentrate on pleasing him and not letting go before he asked for it.

“Open your eyes precious”

He plunged deep inside of her.

She shook and started to tighten and held it.

“Very good precious”

He started stroking her again and again and again.

“Now precious”

She exploded all over him.

“That’s my girl”

He stroked her a few more times then withdrew. He stroked himself and rubbed it up and down on her and pressed against her clit.

She thought about what he may be fixing to do. This was another one of her fantasies. She was very excited. She watched him in the mirror. He rubbed her and pressed it in circles as he stroked himself. He used his free hand to open her lips at her clit.

He was already close when he drew out of her and when he stroked it and touched her clit his warmth spilled out all over her. The touch of his warmth on her clit caused a series of multiple orgasms. He let her milk every drop by plunging it inside of her.

“Ohh Master, Ohh Master” She jerked and pulled on the cuffs.

He slowly pulled out and took a cloth off the table and cleaned them both. He lifted the pillow out from under her and laid his towel on the bed under where the pillow was.

He took the leg cuffs off and slowly lowered her legs one at a time. Then he un- fastened her wrist cuffs and lowered her arms.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers
12