A Girl's Store Dressing Room

Story Info
Two girls are locked in a dressing room.
1.4k words
3.35
287.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rainbow
Rainbow
7 Followers

Being a teenager can be fun. I love shopping with my friends, sharing the latest gossip and generally having a good time. Although my name is Tiffany, everyone calls me "Baby", because I look much younger than 19. I think it's the ginger hair and freckles that does it. At the weekends I like to go into town and do some clothes shopping with my friends, trying on all sorts of things that we could never afford. We sometimes go to the local bar for a drink too, although if my parents ever found out they'd kill me!

I was out with Lucie last weekend. She'd been given a lot of money for her birthday, and we were in the mood for spending! After looking around a few places, we found a really cool shop to try. In the window, there were all kinds of fantastic clothes and shoes, in every colour under the sun. Lucie couldn't wait to try some of the stuff on, and was through the door before I could blink. The inside looked fun, it had pale blue walls and bright yellow signs hanging everywhere. It didn't take us long to fine the way to the changing rooms. With our arms filled with bits and bobs to try on, we went in. It turned out to be one of those communal changing rooms, with just a few hooks on the walls to put your coats and things. I noticed what looked like a security camera on the ceiling. Lucie told me that they put them everywhere, to stop shoplifters, and I didn't really give it any more thought.

As I began to undress, I could feel someone watching us. Like staring eyes, burning into my back. Lucie told me I was just being paranoid, as she stripped down to her bra and knickers. Something just didn't feel right to me, but I was with Lucie, what could possibly happen? I lifted my T-shirt over my head, and my small tits bounced a bit with the effort. I'd never bothered wearing a bra, unlike Lucie, who was huge in that department! The room was quite cold, and I could feel my nipples beginning to swell. I slid down the little green skirt I had on and sat on the floor to take it off completely. Now I really felt chilly, sat there in my little pink knickers, on the hard, worn carpet. Lucie was looking at herself in one of the mirrors, having put on a gold coloured matching underwear set. The blue walls really set the colour off well, and she looked great in it.

Suddenly, we heard a loud click, and both turned at once to the door, which was now closed. In front of it stood a really scruffy man, with dark hair and eyes. He was staring at me, as I rushed to find something to cover myself with. Lucie ran over to me and we huddled together on the floor, terrified. As the man stepped closer we could see that he was much older than us and was smiling, rubbing one hand over the crotch of his trousers. I wanted to look away, I was scared and disgusted by what he was doing to himself. Our fear seemed to make him even more excited though, as he unbuttoned those trousers and his enormous cock sprang out. It was huge! I'd only ever seen one other in my life and this was easily double its size. The man just stood there, pulling the foreskin back and forth, not saying a word. He pulled faster and harder as he stared at the two of us, hugging each other in the corner, with just my T-shirt pulled across us. Lucie started to cry as he licked his lips and moved even closer to where we were crouched. Without warning, he cried out as hot cum spurted out of the end of his cock and onto our hair and naked shoulders. I foolishly thought that it might be over, that he'd leave us alone now that he had finished. I was very, very wrong.

The man knelt down in front of me and told me, in a soft voice that he wanted me to suck the cum from his cock. I knew that I had no choice, but tried to think of a way to escape this nightmare. He must have thought that I'd hesitated too long, because he grabbed my hair and dragged my mouth towards his quivering cock. Pulling my teeth apart with his fingers, he thrust the huge member into me and pushed it so deep that it made me choke. I could feel it's tip at the back of my throat and could taste a warm, salty mixture on my tongue. As he kept pushing himself deeper inside my mouth, I felt more and more sick. His hands violently pulled the T-shirt that was covering us away, and I began to feel him touching my little tits. I shivered as he crushed them with his big hands and twisted my nipples until they ached with pain. Relief flooded over me when he pulled away and sat back, allowing me to spit his milky cum onto the floor. Then he turned to Lucie, and a wave of guilt ran through me.

She was pulled by her feet across the floor , and just lay there, to afraid to even move. The man had ripped off the designer underwear in seconds and was sucking on Lucie's tits. Knelt between he open legs. I could hear a repulsive, wet sucking sound coming from the other side of the room. The man pushed Lucie's legs further apart, and I could see his cock nudging the entrance to her naked pussy. He was kissing her now, deeply, tenderly, like a lover. I couldn't watch. As I buried my face in my hands I heard Lucie yelp as he forced himself inside her. For the next few minutes all I could hear was his panting and grunting, as he thrust that huge cock in and out of Lucie's hole.

She was silent. Just lay there, staring at the ceiling. Just then, he stopped. Pulling out of Lucie he aimed his giant member at me. As he slid himself across the floor towards me, I tried to make a break for it, jumping up and running to the door. After just a few steps, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down to the floor with him. I tried to stand up, tried to get away, but felt his hands tightly on my arms. He twisted them behind my back and slammed me to the floor, face down, tearing my knickers from me savagely. I knew what was coming next. His cock plunged into me like a red hot poker.

All I could feel was a fiery pain between my legs and in the pit of my stomach. It felt as if I were being stretched to breaking point. I could feel him inside me, moving, pulling out of me and then slamming back inside, so deep I could feel his balls slapping my wet arse. His cock began to slide into me a little easier and I could feel moisture trickling down between my thighs. He bucked wildly on top of me, pushing harder and faster all the time. I could hear nothing but his panting and moaning in my ears, when he finally erupted. His hot semen filling me. Oozing down my thighs. Making my skin feel sticky and warm. That was when I cried for the first time. It was more than I could bare.

When he had finished with us both a few hours later, we were allowed to leave. He told us that he had the whole experience on video tape and that if we told anyone about what had happened, he would show it to our parents. Tell them what sluts we were, and how we'd begged for it. Lucie's face burnt with shame as the tears rolled down her face all the way back to my house. I calmed her down, gave her a drink and sent her home to rest, warning her never to say anything to anyone.

I was really sore and my head was pounding, but it was still quite early. There was plenty of time to phone my friend Rachael and ask her to meet me at the new clothes store I'd found. She was dying to try some fun outfits on, and was fascinated by the way I described the interior of the shop. All that pale blue with bright yellow signage. She couldn't wait...

Rainbow
Rainbow
7 Followers