A Glory Hole Experience

Story Info
His wife gets a snack.
2.1k words
4.36
352.6k
110
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer evening and my wife and I were going out for some fun. I picked her up at her work and we decided to have some drinks and a light dinner. As we drove downtown, I looked over and admired her beautiful body. She is a classic beauty. She was wearing a white silk blouse, a somewhat revealing skirt and thigh-high panty hose with heals. The blouse was a bit revealing, especially since she hadn't worn a bra. But at work, her jacket kept everything modest. We parked at a ramp and walked to a near-by bar. I just smiled as she left her jacket in the car.

We had some snacks and a few drinks and decided to go for a walk. On our way we passed the large adult bookstore just on the edge of the main body of the city. She smiled and said, "let's go inside and have some fun". As we went in, we stood and took everything in. It was a large adult business with several rooms on each of the two floors. Walked around looking at the magazines and movies on the first floor. The men were all looking but tried to be inconspicuous. I could tell my wife could see them because her nipples had become erect and were sticking out of her blouse. It wasn't hard to see their form and the color of her aureoles beneath.

We finally made our way to the second floor. There were two rooms. One was a small theater and the other room had booths lined up against the walls and a row of booths in the middle. The arrangement made this room seem rather secluded. We could hear various noises and the smell was intoxicating. Each booth was fairly wide with doors closing them off from view. She took my hand and went down to an empty booth at the end of one of the aisles with a booth on each side of us. We went in and closed the door. There was a small light above which barley lit the booth, just enough light to find my wallet and start the video.

We were both very turned on at this point and quickly shed our clothes. In the dim light, she stood there with her gorgeous 36Ds and her pantyhose. There was nothing else but a smile. We hadn't been in the booth 3 or 4 minutes when someone entered the booth next to use. We sat down and as I did, I could see someone watching us from the booth to our left. I loved it, my wife hadn't noticed yet as I moved her and gave him a show, squeezing and flicking her nipples. I moved my and over to the hole and rubbed the sticky circle around it, then I made a "come here" motion with my finger. In no time, there was dark cock sticking through the hole. My wife still hadn't noticed as I moved her and up to meet it. I put her hand on the cock and it twitched. She quickly turned her head surprised and then looked back at me with a smile and giggled. I motioned to it with my head and she turned around and started caressing it with her hand and I rubbed her. It wasn't large, about 6 inches, but it had a fat mushroom head that was very smooth. She spit on the head and rubbed the cock head in-between her fingers. It was very hot to see my wife playing with a cock. I spread her legs and gently stroked her inner thigh. This always made her extremely hot, almost animal like. As she stroked the man's cock, she moved down to the floor using her skirt to cushion her knees. She licked it and then it disappeared into her hungry mouth. Watching her suck a stranger's cock was so hot, I already had pre-cum leaking out of my own cock. I heard someone enter the booth to our right and after a bit could see the man looking through the hole at my wife sucking cock and me stroking mine.

She was really getting into it now. As she sucked, I could hear moans from her throat. She was busy playing with her clit and then I heard a grunt on the other side of the wall and could tell that the cock was pumping a load into her mouth. She sucked hard and finally released it, letting the flaccid tool plop out of her mouth. The cock disappeared through the hole and she looked back at me with an open mouth full of cum. She closed and swallowed and moved over and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth. At about the same time a cock appeared to our right. Evidently the watcher had enough and wanted some action. I was puzzled at first because this cock was extremely thick. It barely fit through the hole. My cock was significantly longer but was dwarfed by his cock's circumference. It was white with very large veins and a deep purple engorged head. It didn't seem to be very long, but it was the fattest cock I had ever seen. More like a pop can. I pulled my wife off my cock and moved her to the wall. She just stared at it and then looked up to me and said, "I don't think this will fit in my mouth". She turned back and started stroking the fat cock, half thinking how she would suck it. She started licking the head and sucking the side. She would put her lips at the top and while sucking move down to the base. She tried getting it in her mouth several times but could only suck the tip of the enormous head. She worked this cock for several minutes and was getting really hot by it's size and her inability to fully engulf it. She was frantically rubbing her pussy and I was just enjoying the show as she came. Someone had entered the booth to our right and I could hear a lot of shuffling when another cock appeared. There was no way my wife could reach this new cock and I didn't think she would be too much longer with the fat one so I reached up and held the new cock in my hand.

I had never held another man's cock before and it felt a little strange. I had never really noticed how a cock feels both soft and hard at the same time until I held this one. It must have been about 7 inches and had a nice girth. I squeezed it a few times and could see the pre-cum forming on the tip. I rubbed it, lubricating the end and then started stroking it. I didn't want to make this guy cum; I just wanted to keep it going for my wife to finish. I looked over and as my wife was sucking the fat cock slipped back through the hole without shooting his load. My wife looked disappointed, I just shrugged at her and motioned over to the cock I was holding. She looked at me and smiled, and then said, "don't like that too much". She moved over and squatted in front of the new prick, rubbing it with her tits. Without knocking, someone entered our room. We both looked up, startled. The man apologized but asked if he could fuck my girl. I looked back and she just smiled and sure. He came in and closed the door and moved to the front. The space was tight, but there was enough room. As he undressed, I told him that he needed to wear a condom. As he pulled his underwear down, I looked up and recognized him as the man with the fat dick.

He wasn't attractive and was overweight with a round belly. His fat cock stuck out about five inches. As my wife looked back, she smiled and started sucking his fat shaft while stroking the cock in the hole. As I was digging in her purse for a condom she raised her ass and told the stranger to fuck her. I said, "hey wait a minute", but she looked back with a look that told me that I could either stay or go, but she was going to be fucked and fucked raw by this enormously fat cock. As the fat head hit her glistening pussy lips, it seemed to stretch her pussy to the max. It didn't even look real. Luckily, my wife gets slippery wet when she's hot.

He started slow, holding her hips and moving her onto him. As he picked up speed, it was lucky that she had a cock in her mouth to keep her sounds from escaping too loud. The guy getting his cock sucked was lucky because she was moaning deep in her throat sending vibrations through his shaft. The stranger picked up speed and was fucking my wife for all she was worth. My cock was so hard and throbbing, I could hardly stand it. As he fucked her, his balls slapped her hard and his fat belly was bouncing. She was getting weak because her legs started dipping down, he dug his fingers into her pelvis and lifter her up off the floor. The only thing keeping her head balanced was the cock, which was now cumming, in her mouth. As she pulled away, her body was wracked by an intense orgasm. The fat dicked assaulted her stretched pussy for about another 11 strokes until he thrust as deep as he could and shot his hot load into my wife's abused cunt. He put her down and his cock slipped out of her pussy. As he did, I could see how stretched her hole was and it wasn't closing very quickly. Huge gobs of cum ran out of her gaping hole and down her legs. He not only had a fat cock, but he put a huge load of seamen in her as well. He helped her stand and she leaned against the wall, exhausted. To my surprise, she asked him for his name and number and asked me to get a pen out of her purse. I couldn't find a pen, but there was a black permanent maker and I handed it to him as I continued to look for a piece of paper. As I looked up, I saw the stranger writing his name and number in big bold letters on my wife's right breast. It smeared somewhat with the cum that was there, but the ink soaked into her skin. She put her arms around him and they hugged. He broke the hold and got dressed, quickly leaving. As he left he thanked me letting him fuck my wife.

I still hadn't gotten off and very much needed to. I stood and smiled and then bent her over. I wiped some cum off her still draining pussy and smeared it on her ass-hole and my cock. I slowly entered her and fucked her ass. I didn't last long and shot my load into her hot insides. As she stood there, both holes were gaping and leaking cum.

She was still recovering from the fuck she just had and sat down on the bench, leaning against the wall. Someone had been watching to the right again and had stuck their cock through hoping to take part. I moved my wife's head down and told her she had one more job to do then we would leave. As soon as she put her mouth on the cock head, I could hear the man starting to grunt and saw the cock starting to jump. I took hold of my wife's hair from the back and pulled her hungry mouth off just as the cock came. After shooting three impressive streams onto her forehead, cheek and mouth, I pushed her mouth back on to the twitching cock to suck out the rest.

She started to clean up and I asked her to get dressed without cleaning. I found it incredibly hot to walk out with her appearing so used. She smiled and agreed. As we walked out, her cum soaked blouse was very apparent, as was the glistening cum on her face.

We walked to the garage although the cum draining out and running down her legs made the walk interesting. We reached the car and started to leave. She came over and kissed me passionately and thanked me for the evening. I could taste and smell the cum and told her that I loved it too.

She didn't lose the name and number and wasn't too eager to get it off of her. I think it was a huge turn-on for her. It finally wore off after about two weeks. I’m sure it would be a well-used number, at least for a while.