A Goddess on the Island of Elysium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flipped over and bid David to massage the more oil onto her. She slipped off her bikini top as she had seen several other women do.

"Don't you dare touch my breasts until I tell you to," she said to her husband.

David couldn't believe his wife was topless, displaying herself in a lounge chair, front and center at the pool. He could feel himself stir at the exotic sight of his normally prim wife in such a wanton state. He spread suntan oil on her legs, pushing it along her thighs to where they reached her bikini bottom. Moving up, he squirted oil on her stomach and shoulders, where it dripped lewdly between her breasts.

Deborah was in heaven as she laid back and enjoyed her husband attending to her needs. As David spread around the oil, Deborah was very mellow, wondering if her husband was enjoying his task. She decided to turn things up a notch.

"Okay, pussy boy," she said. "I need oil on my breasts now. Make sure you rub it in firmly. I want to feel you manhandle my tits. Don't worry, not too many people are paying attention."

David was aghast at his wife's directions, but knew better than to protest. He reached for his wife's breasts and vigorously kneaded them, covering them in oil that glistened in the bright sunshine. He tried to ignore the people who stared at him massaging his wife. Despite himself, his cock began to harden as he manipulated Deborah's tits, her nipples hardening in the pleasure she felt.

"My, my," Deborah said. "Look at bulge in your suit. This must turn you on. Do you like fondling your wife's tits in public?

"Yes, Goddess," David said.

Well, enough" she said. "I need a drink. Go to the bar over there and get us a couple of those fruity things with umbrellas."

David winced at the idea of leaving now while his cock was still hard, but, resigned to his fate, he stood up and walked around to pool to the bar. Deborah, and several other women, enjoyed the spectacle as David's erect cock stood out obscenely. A couple of women even called out to him when he passed by.

"Nice suit," said one. "Is that big thing for me," said another. "Looks like you're ready for milking," said yet another, laughing to her male friend who sat stoically nearby.

David was mortified.

The rest of the afternoon proceeded erotically, as Deborah meted out more of the same humiliating acts. Once she had him ratchet the back of his lounge chair back until it was flat. Deborah told him to lay back and rest. She began to tease her husband with obscene plans for the evening and she could see him respond. Everyone could. As she explained in detail what she intended for him, his cock rose, again straining against the front of his suit. This time a droplet of pre-cum slipped through the fabric, shining like a small jewel at the head of his cock. After a few of the women passed by and admired the scene, Deborah announced she was ready to go.

"OK slut boy, you obviously can't control yourself because you're leaking," she said. "Dive in the pool and rinse off. We're going back to the room."

David was embarrassed when he realized what he had done. He stepped to the pool and dived in. When he returned, his swimsuit had molded itself to his body, making his cock even more prominent than it already had been. He picked up their belongings and followed Deborah back to the room. With his arms full he was unable to cover himself. He gave everyone a naughty show.

Back at the room Deborah chastised her husband for his inability to keep his cock under control.

"You must really be desperate, slut boy," she said. "You cock was hard all day. So, since you want to cum so bad, get over on the bed, on your back."

Deborah secured David's arms and legs to the bed again, a position he was becoming used to. His cock was hard and caused a large bulge in his wet swimsuit. Once bound, Deborah crawled on the bed and lay flat against her spread-eagled husband, sliding back and forth along his body, using the suntan oil as a lubricant.

"You like that, slut boy," she said. "Feel me all over you, helpless to grope and grab, forced to just experience my body slide against yours. Your cock can feel it. It's hard against me."

Deborah rubbed herself all over her husband's prone form, paying particular attention to his confined cock. She used her pussy to grind away at him, feeling it become harder and harder. She could tell when he was ready as he became particularly energetic and desperate for release. Just before he spilled over the edge of his climax, Deborah jumped up, watching her submissive husband writhe on the bed as he finally achieved his release. David spilled his sperm into his Speedo.

Deborah stood back and watched, grinning at her spent husband. When he finally opened his eyes as his climax subsided, he saw his wife and Goddess looking back at him.

"Pathetic," was all she said.

**************************

Deborah relished her new role as her husband's dominant partner. No longer would she be Deb, or worse, Little Debbie, as she was sometimes called back home. She would always be thankful her teacher's aide urged her to change her less-than-aggressive ways. The various things she learned online about dominant women and submissive men were invaluable. When she read the myriad of descriptions about the Goddess lifestyle, Deborah wasn't sure she could handle it. After all, it was a complete break from her more compliant public personality. But she was determined to see it through. David's overly domineering comments of late had angered her and convinced her to stop being a patsy for her husband.

As a Goddess, she learned to worship the ground she walked on. Goddess Deborah would make sure David worshipped the same ground.

As a finale for the week-long stay at the Island of Elysium, there was to be a celebration for the all the guests in the main nightclub at the resort. Deborah was looking forward to the party as the culmination of her transformation as the Goddess, not merely a wife.

David, possibly cowed by photos of him in embarrassing situations, had been generally cooperative all week. But Deborah believed he also was transformed. He learned to enjoy her control. At least his cock did. Never had she seen her husband rise to attention as much as he did this week when she placed him in compromising positions. He would never admit it to his friends or co-workers, but David was a changed man.

The party was to feature a costume contest and Deborah had been thinking about it all week. What David didn't know was that all the guests would "come out" for the event, the women openly wearing their Goddess or Mistress garb. The men would dress as their keepers wished.

Deborah decided to attend the party as the antithesis of the traditional black-garbed Mistress. As a Goddess, she opted to wear white. It would be a symbol of her and David's commitment to their new lifestyle. A shopping trip into the nearest town provided everything she needed.

Deborah's new look featured a lot of jewelry, shiny baubles that glittered and twinkled like diamonds, but were only inexpensive rhinestone costume pieces. A glittering thin headband circled Deborah's forehead and wrapped around her red hair. At her neck was a shiny choker necklace that had thin strand of rhinestones draped around its length. Elaborate pieces that looked like stars encircled her nipples and a three-strand rhinestone piece dangled from her belly button. She wore multiple bracelets on her wrists.

The rest of Deborah's costume was brief. She decided to go topless, so as better to show off the nipple shields and the belly button jewelry. She wore thin white panties with ruffles on the rear. The sheer material allowed a glimpse of her red pubic hair beneath. On her feet were three-inch heeled sandals that had a variety of straps she criss-crossed up her legs to her knees. She carried a wand, of sorts that has a jeweled star on one end and several strands of white leather on the other. The wand was to reinforce her Goddess status; the leather straps could be used as a whip in case David misbehaved.

As for David, Deborah dressed him in a toga she made herself. She secured a collar around his neck and tied a wide pink ribbon around his manhood, just below his cockhead. She secured it and fashioned a large fancy bow at the top. To complete the look, Deborah retrieved a pair of her crotchless panties, also pink, and ordered David to put them on, which he did. His cock hanging out obscenely. He was relieved the toga would cover his embarrassing attire, hanging as it did to just above his knees.

When they arrived at the party, it was well under way. And just as she expected, the women were attired in a variety of black lace and black leather outfits. Some carried whips; some held leashes attached to their husbands. The men, too, were more darkly, if not more briefly, attired. Leather pants and shorts, chaps, wrist and ankle cuffs – all of the accoutrements of their submissive nature.

David, however, was open-mouthed in surprise at the scene. He had never witnessed such and erotic and exotic party, much less being involved in one, much less being a submissive in one. He was thankful Deborah's homemade toga covered him so completely.

"Ready to enter, pussy boy," Deborah asked. "This will be your coming out party."

"Yes, Goddess," said David, noticing his wife was the only woman in white. "You look fabulous, Goddess. You are beautiful in all white. I hope my white toga complements your costume. I am fortunate and grateful to be at your service tonight."

"Well, thank you," Deborah said. "I think you've finally come to realize your true worth in our marriage. But you won't be wearing white, my dear slut boy. Pink is your color."

David was horrified when Deborah reached to the back of his toga, releasing a few snaps and pulling it completely off. He was left standing there in his collar, pink crotchless panties and a large pink bow. The bow actually hung loosely, in large part covering his dangling cock.

"Now we can make an entrance," Deborah said, entering the party with her red-faced husband close behind her. They took a seat and watched the goings-on, Deborah allowing David to use a chair instead of crouching at her feet as several of the men were doing. After several drinks and a couple of brief trips to the dance floor, David had gotten more used to his public display. But he was never in the limelight.

An announcement was made by the emcee that the costume contest would start. Each couple was to walk across the stage at the front of the club, pause while the judges evaluated each costume, and then exit to the other side. The diversity of the costumes was interesting to watch and Deborah made a mental note to pick up a few items that interested her. When she and David crossed the stage, all eyes were on them. There were nods of approval from some audience members. David felt fortunate his cock was in control, though still soft and mostly covered by the bow.

After the judging, it was announced that three couples were to come forward for a final look. Deborah and David were the third couple named. The emcee called each couple forward and asked them to assume a variety of simple poses, evaluating them individually. There was mild applause each time a couple finished their performance.

When their names were called, Deborah led David to center stage, and began to pose, turning this way and that. At one point Deborah reached for David's arms, pulling them back forcefully, causing him to thrust his hips forward. She then ran her finger over his puckered asshole as he twitched in her grasp.

"If you know what's good for you, slut boy, you'll get that cock hard this minute," Deborah whispered to her captive and submissive husband. If it doesn't get hard now I'll spend the rest of the night sitting on your face while everyone laughs at what a wimp you are."

David responded to his wife's taunts immediately, his cock slowly rising as Deborah continued to massage his asshole. As his erection slowly rose, so did the applause in the room. When he was rock hard, his pink-encased cock was standing at full attention and the acclaim from the audience reached a crescendo. Deborah shoved her fingertip in David's ass and he wriggled in her grasp, causing his pink ribbon-wrapped cock to wave back and forth. The audience went wild.

Deborah and David won by acclamation. It was clear they were the crowd favorites. Deborah received a nice check made out in her name.

David's prize was of a different sort. Led back to the stage by several women. David's hands were secured behind his back and his legs shackled by a spreader bar. Two more women approached and began teasing the submissive husband, unwrapping his cock and lightly smacking him all over his body. They slapped at his hard cock, sending it flailing back and forth. The hard, red, engorged cock was in sharp contrast to the dainty pink panties he wore. Deborah watched her husband's treatment at the hands of the audience members and smiled, enjoying his humiliation, proud that he obviously enjoyed it, too.

It wasn't long before David was ready to cum, which was his prize for the evening. The women seated him at the edge of the stage, leaning him back into the lap of one of the women. The spotlight shone brightly on David's body as he was teased and tormented into a massive climax. Spurts of sperm shot all over his chest. Thick ropes of cum landed side by side, and began to drip down his body. His pent-up seed was released everywhere. The Mistresses who publicly used him then scooped up the sperm and fed it to him. What was left was rubbed all over his face. A couple of camera flashes went off and Deborah knew the scene had been preserved for posterity.

Deborah and David left the Island of Elysium the next day, eager to start a new life. At least Deborah was.

***********************

It was Friday night and David and Tony had their customary seats at the bar at Cheeks. The female pulchritude in attendance was on the make. Many young and sexily dressed women were prowling the place, obviously looking for action. David couldn't have been less interested.

"What's the matter with you, David," Tony inquired of his normally outgoing friend. "Look at these girls. They know what they're doing. They know what they want."

"Yes, they do," David said dejectedly.

"Well, isn't that what turns you on?" Tony said. "It wasn't that long ago you were bemoaning the fact that your wife was too laid back, not enough like this aggressive younger generation. In fact, if I remember right, you wished Deb would be more like Amy the receptionist."

"It's Deborah," David said. "And you have to be careful what you wish for."

12