A Good Beginning

Story Info
A willing sub's first time.
4.7k words
4.26
25.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The welcoming orange glow of the hotel reception lights winked at me through the rain that splattered against the windscreen. A beacon in the darkness, but was it sanctuary being offered? I stared at the entrance, my hands gripping, white knuckled, to the steering wheel. I was insane, I had to be; but then looking back over the last few months, thinking of the e-mails I'd sent, the truths I'd so willingly told, my insanity was quite obvious. I was frightened, black fear filled the car, making my breath short and my throat tight. I could always back out, run away, never speak to him again; but the twisted little voice at the back of my mind laughed. I wasn't going to back out, I wanted this, even if it was scaring me to death. I'd taken precautions, only sensible, we'd met on the internet after all, a medium renowned for its nutters. We'd met several times before, normal dates, 'getting to know you' stuff. Well almost normal, I'd spent most of the movie we'd gone to watch desperately wanting to rub my hand up and down his dick, the dark seemed such an inviting medium for this, I'd got myself into such a state I'd had to sit on my hands to control the urge.

So here I was, our first 'date' where I'd be taking my clothes off and I couldn't bring myself to get out of the car. I'd insisted on a hotel for our first time, somewhere I could drive myself too and if necessary run from. Although how I thought I was going to run once he tied me up I had no idea. This was where the fear and I admitted the thrill, was coming from. Once I let him wrap the ropes around me and put a ball gag in my mouth that was it, he could do as he wanted. The thought was making my pussy throb and my heart pound nosily in my chest, as my common sense fought with my sexual desire.

Taking a deep breath, trying not to think about it, I grabbed the small over-night bag and got out of the car locking the doors behind me. I stood for a moment in the rain, feeling the rivulets of water run down my face, it felt good, calming, I could do this, I wanted to do this. With hesitant steps I walked towards the hotels large wooden doors, which stood open, casting a band of light into the shadowed car park. He had arrived almost an hour earlier, not having as far to travel as I had and had texted me the room number, so I avoided the reception and headed for the elevators. I felt a little naughty, like a prostitute. The room was on the second floor and by the time I stood in front of the bedroom door my heart was pounding so hard I felt sure he would be able to hear it from the other side. Chastising myself for being a total wimp, I raised a trembling hand and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled, the tension eased a little.

"You look a little wet," he noted as the rain water dripped onto the carpet.

I nodded, smiling. "You have no idea....." I left the innuendo hanging, it was a little crass but it made him smile. He opened the door wider allowing me into the room. It was an old fashioned hotel, regency style furniture, mostly reproduction, but somebody had tried hard. The décor was subtle, understated, a couple of chairs, a table, a lovely chest of draws, I could see a marble covered bathroom through a door to my right. Dominating the space was a large, solid, four poster bed with creamy, clean looking sheets that matched the drapes that were closed over the big bay window on the far side of the room. A rough heat surged through my pussy at the thought of being tied to it.

"Did you bring everything?" he asked me, dragging my thoughts back from the bed. I nodded, handing him my bag. He took it from me, taking it to a nearby chair so that he could take out what he needed.

"Strip" he ordered, not looking at me, his attentions focused on the bag. With trembling fingers I began undoing my shirt buttons. This was the bit I'd been dreading, well one of the bits, what if he found the lumps and bumps ugly? I knew I did. A solid slap on my arse made me jump.

"I said strip, that means now," he growled. I forced my still trembling fingers to move quicker, but I was still too slow for his liking and he reached across me and ripped the shirt open, buttons popping across the cream carpet. So much for that shirt. I quickly undid the buttons on my trousers and pushed them down, dragging my panties down with them, looking to save time and stepped out, pulling at my socks and shoes, profoundly grateful I had not chosen to wear lace ups for work that morning. Under his hard cold gaze I slipped the ruined shirt off and undid my bra, dropping that on top of the pile of clothes. He said nothing and I was too embarrassed and too frightened of his disapproval to look at him, so I stood before him, eyes fixed firmly on the floor waiting, wondering what was going through his mind. He reached a hand out and massaged my right breast, feeling its warm weight in his hand, rubbing the nipple between two fingers until it was hard, then he did the same to the other. The touch was gentle, but the hands were strong, the movement knowing, purposeful, sending corresponding surges of heat through my pussy. He stepped behind me, running a hand down my back, cupping the swell of my buttock and squeezing. Hands reached round in front of my face and my large red ball gag was pushed between my teeth, stretching my mouth wide. This was a new toy, but I had tried it out the night before, liking the way it felt in my mouth, the solid feel of the leather wrapped round my head, the exhilaration of knowing I could scream and nobody would know. He stepped back round, his hand gripping my chin, dragging my eyes to his, a slow predatory smile spread across his face.

"For the duration of this weekend" he said softly. "You are mine."

Reaching into the pocket of his trousers he pulled out a thick leather collar, three silver 'D' rings hanging from it, which he fitted snuggly round my neck. We had discussed collars, I'd wanted one, but this was not something I had brought with me, I wondered what other surprises were coming. It felt strange, not the feel of the leather, more the feeling of being owned, being someone's possession, it was what I wanted, or at least what I had wanted in the abstract, but actually having it happen was a profound experience, liberating. Until Sunday evening I would not have to think, would not have to plan or make decisions, all I had to do was obey and he would be happy and I wanted so very much to make him happy.

"Let's do something about that arse shall we, I do so dislike pasty white cheeks," he said, taking my arm and moving me towards one of the two elegant armchairs that filled the bay window. "Place your hands flat on the chair seat and raise your bottom," he ordered. I did as instructed, resting my forehead on the chair. He tapped the inside of my thigh and I spread my legs a little further apart. Satisfied with my position he ran his hands over my soft pliant skin, then he stepped back and without warning brought a paddle down hard on my right arse cheek. I had known this was going to hurt, had wanted it to hurt, but it was still a shock, my body rocked forward, pushing my face into the chair cushion, a gasping wail swallowed by the ball gag. He gave me no time to think, no time to contemplate, the next blow coming hard and the one after that and the one after that, until it merged into a snap shot barrage of pain. Having lost count at eight, I had no idea how many times he struck me, but once he stopped I realized my pussy was so wet it was running down the inside of my thighs. My arse was burning, tears were streaming down my face and I was drooling round my ball gag, but I was so turned on my body was trembling again. His hands reached forward and began caressing the red skin he had created, it was soothing, gentle fingers reached down my glowing cheeks and his middle finger slowly traced the line of my pussy, rubbing at the slick juice it found, slowly pushing into my tight, hot cunt; moving in and out a few times before withdrawing.

"You taste so good," he whispered. I wondered if I was meant to move, meant to respond. I didn't think so, I had the feeling if he wanted a response from me he would ask me a direct question. So I kept silent, held my position struggling to catch my breath around my ball gag. I'd told him that he would be my first, but I wondered if he believed me, the finger he had so casually inserted into my dripping cunt represented the first time anybody, other than me, had been in that hot dark place. A strange rush of pride shot through me, I had waited, waited for the right person, I had waited a really long time, had not given up, had not settled for second best, for a less than satisfying relationship. I had known what I wanted and I had waited for it. I had overcome my fear and my doubts and this was my reward. My sore arse suddenly started to feel unbelievably good, a badge of courage. His hand ran over my red cheeks again making me jump.

"Spread them," he ordered. I placed my hands on either side of my arse and pulled the stinging cheeks apart. I heard him pump lube onto his hand and knew what was coming, something else I was dreading. With a lot of effort on my part I'd managed to get myself comfortable with inserting the smallest anal plug in my beginners set, he had decided this weekend I would be graduating to the next size up. It had always seemed awfully big in my hand and the thought of it being pushed into my tiny hole filled me with both dread and excitement. I felt him spread the lube over my sphincter, rubbing his fingers over the sensitive skin, it was a struggle not to move. He slowly pushed his finger inside me, another first for me, spreading the lube deep inside, holding his finger in position allowing my arse to get used to the stretch, pulling his finger slowly out and repeating the process with two fingers, this time I couldn't help but squirm at the intrusion, whimpering behind my gag.

"Stop wriggling now, or I will punish you," he snarled. I froze, my body ridged with the effort to remain still, sweat was starting to drip off me, making my skin slick. He lined up the cold silicone tip of the butt plug, then began to push, slow steady pressure. I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing, in tiny increments that sent waves of pain and pleasure surging through my body, he eased the plug in, waiting for my rim to close around the base before releasing his pressure on it. The full feeling was intense, making my knees feel weak and I longed to have my pussy filled in the same way.

There was silence from behind me, he seemed captivated by his handy-work. I again wondered if I should move, but again thought better of it, one thing most of the books I'd read agreed on was the submissive did not do anything until told.

"Stand up and turn round." His voice was soft, husky. Stiffly and painfully I stood up, feeling the plug move inside me. I turned to find eyes that burnt with lust.

"Does that feel good?" he asked. I nodded, I sure as hell wasn't going to say no, mostly what it felt was alien, but I had a suspicion I was going to get plenty of time to get used to it.

"Stand at the bottom of the bed," he ordered. The six steps required to assume this position were something of a trial, it was hard to walk normally, every movement of the plug inside me sending heat surging through my cunt, he watched me shuffle with an amused smirk.

I stood at the bottom of the bed, gasping, chest heaving, trying to get myself under control. He took my right wrist, binding rope tightly around it, hoisting it above my head and attaching it to the sturdy wooden bar of the four poster bed. As he did the same with my left wrist, it occurred to me that he had been far too quick to 'casually' suggest this hotel, he had researched it first, we were not here by accident. I appreciated the effort he'd made, if I could have smiled I would have. My arms were stretched out taught, already beginning to feel uncomfortable at the unnatural position. He knelt at my feet, taking a moment to stroke the insides of my thigh before tying my ankles to the beds base, spreading my legs wide, leaving me feeling totally exposed and vulnerable. The heat began to burn through my pussy again. He moved onto the bed, kneeling in front of me, looking me in the eyes as he tugged and twisted my nipples to rock hard little buds, making me moan behind my ball gag. He had the nipple clamps attached before I realized what was happening. I sobbed as he tightened them, giving them little flicks, tears ran down my face. He carefully placed plastic clothes pegs at quarter spaces around the nipple and smiled at the result. Humming to himself, he wrapped a piece of rope several times round my waist pulling it so that it dug into the flesh painfully.

"Something to keep you company I think," he said as he got off the bed, rummaging around in a bag behind me. Keep me company? Why? Where was he going? Panic squeezed the breath from my chest, making me feel faint. From behind me I felt the familiar push of my pink vibrator entering my soaking wet cunt. I moaned, it felt so good to have something filling my pussy. He pushed my favourite toy all the way inside me, so that the vibrating ears rested against my clit. Looking down I watched him thread a single piece of rope between my legs, tying it to the rope around my waist, with a bit of manipulation he positioned the rope so that it rested against the base of the vibrator and the butt plug, holding them in place.

"I'm going downstairs to have dinner now, but I've left you with plenty to keep you occupied. There are only two rules, you are not to allow the vibrator or the butt plug to fall from your body and you are not allowed to cum. Break either of these rules and you will be punished. Understand?" His face was in front of mine again, his firm hand gripping my chin; eyes scrutinizing me. Terrified at being left alone but unable to verbalize it, I nodded my compliance with his orders.

"Good, I suggest you concentrate on staying very still," he added, reaching to turn on the vibrator to its medium setting. I jumped at the sudden stimulus to my clit and felt the rope slip a fraction, if I moved too much it was going to stop helping to hold my toys inside me, he was right, I was going to have to keep very still, rather difficult with a large piece of silicone grinding against my pussy walls and the vibrations surging through my clit. I watched him walk towards the door, as he reached it he turned back and smiled.

"Almost forgot." He took a small plastic box out of his pocket and pressed a button on it. The result was instantaneous, I nearly jumped out of my skin as the plug in my butt began vibrating hard. It was sheer luck that kept the rope in place when my body jerked. Chuckling to himself he left the room, closing the door behind him.

I knew I hadn't brought a vibrating butt plug with me, more surprises. It was another odd feeling, not unpleasant; actually it seemed to compliment the feeling in my cunt. I wanted badly to rock myself backwards and forwards, to push my large pink toy in and out. I fought the feeling, fighting to stay still, to think about anything else but the growing tingling pleasure. I wasn't allowed to cum, I'd been given orders, I really didn't want to know what he thought would be suitable punishment for this infraction. I thought about the report I'd spent all afternoon writing a work, when that didn't work I tried reciting movie scripts in my head as I watched the time tick slowly by on the digital alarm clock on the bedside table, tears of frustration running down my face. How long was he going to be? Nothing was working, he'd been gone over an hour and the mixture of stimulation in my arse and pussy, along with the pain in my breasts and the vibrating on my clit was pushing me relentlessly, inexorably, towards the climax I had been told explicitly I couldn't have. I'd tried practicing holding back my orgasms, but with very little success, there was a tipping point, a point of no return, when the feelings became a wave that was going to break, no matter what. I felt that moment approaching, my whole existence condensing down to the boiling lava between my legs. In desperation I pulled on my strained arms, the pain roaring through my body, it helped, pushing the wave back a little, but the movement had dislodged the rope, the vibrator was slipping from my cunt, in frantic response I clenched my cunt muscles tightly round the slipping toy and my orgasm hit me with all the subtlety of a speeding truck. Bright lights flashed behind my eyes, involuntary spasms made my body writhe in its bonds, I moaned, a hard guttural sound behind my gag, the wave of pleasure so strong that for several moments reality faded. When it came back everything ached, my body hung from the ropes, my head lolled forward, sweat dripping down my face with my tears and drool. The vibrator and butt plug lay on the carpet, along with the liquid evidence of my misbehavior, the air was thick with the smell of sex, my sex, hot, musky. I moaned again, this time in terror, I was in so much trouble.

It was another twenty minutes before he returned. Plenty of time for me to work myself up into a high state of anxiety, my mind blank with fear as I heard his key in the lock; I was shaking violently, all I wanted to do was beg forgiveness, I wondered if I would get the chance. I didn't see him enter behind me, my head hung in shame, not able to look at him. For a long time he said nothing, stood behind me in silent fury.

"Did I not make myself clear?" The ice cold voice cut through me. I sighed and nodded my head. "So you deliberately disobeyed me?" The voice now carrying the fury with the ice. It hadn't been deliberate, but I had no way to argue the point so I nodded again. A gentle hand ran down the sweat drenched skin of my back.

"I must take the blame, clearly you need better training, I shall make more of an effort, starting with your punishment, but first I think you need a drink," he whispered in my ear. It seemed unusually compassionate considering the circumstances. He took off his shoes and stood on the bed, the bulge in the front of his trousers directly in line with my face and I knew where this drink would be coming from.

He unzipped his trousers, releasing his cock so that it bobbed before me. So much time I'd spent thinking about this cock, his cock, wondering what it would taste like, what it would feel like, in my mouth, in my pussy, maybe even in my arse. It was the first cock I'd ever had the chance to see up close, in the flesh, so to speak and I was overcome by my desire to suck on it. As he removed the ball gag I strained forward. He wasted no time and pushed himself into my mouth, forceful, aggressive, angry; fingers laced through my damp hair, pulling my head backwards and forwards along his pulsing length. He had promised that he would teach me how to suck him just the way he liked it, clearly this was not that time. This was about his pleasure and my punishment. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, accepting his thrusting, trying not to gag as he rammed the back of my throat, catching gasping breaths; because of the ball gag my mouth was already producing copious amounts of saliva and I was soon slurping at him as best I could, having no real idea what I was doing, but liking the heavy feel of him on my tongue. If he noticed my efforts he gave no indication. "You will swallow it all," he barked as he flicked at my nipple clamps sending pain rocketing through my brain. It took him several minutes to cum. He groaned, pulling my head tightly too him, panting as hot, sticky salty liquid hit the back of my throat. I'd spent time wondering what this was going to taste like, I quite liked it. I managed to swallow it all, but it was touch and go for a moment. He pulled himself from my mouth, saliva and cum dripping from me, I tried to thank him, but he had the ball gag back in place before I had so much as drawn a breath. He got down from the bed, disappearing to rummage in the bag behind me again. I heard a slick swish and my body tensed. I knew that sound, had experimented with hitting myself with it, it had hurt, a lot, the riding crop was a vicious instrument when used with force.

12