A Good Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

"Mr. J., I want to talk about something, but I do not want to offense you."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Alhamis, you can talk about anything."

"Well, I can't help but notice that when I started caring for you your testicles and around your pubics were shaved. I have never done that, but if it is important I can try. I talk to Innocentus last night, and he tell me to talk to you. He do not understand this practice, but maybe it important to you. Maybe it is religious."

In spite of myself, I laughed out loud.

Mrs. Alhamis looked as if she had made a terrible mistake.

I quickly assured her I was not laughing at her.

"I did shave myself, but not for religion. My last girlfriend liked me that way. You know, when we were making love and she would, well, she would be doing things and she preferred to have less hair. I just got used to having it that way. And, no, there is no need to shave now. Obviously, I am not having sex with anyone."

Mrs. Alhamis looked at my immobilized arms and glanced at my naked torso.

She laughed for the first time since we'd met. It was a full, throaty laugh. It filled the room.

"No, I guess there will not be the making of love for awhile. So, you can be hairy man once again."

I joined her laughter and we went on for more than a few minutes before we could get control.

We kept our schedule going for another week. I figured in another month I might be out of at least one of the casts. The visiting nurse said things were moving well. I had to go back to the hospital for X-rays, once. They showed everything was mending on track.

My own stupidity caused the major change in our routine. It was late one night. I had stayed awake longer than usual watching a dumb horror movie. I had to pick my films carefully. I avoided all porn and anything with nudity. I did not want to get aroused and have no way to relieve myself.

I finally feel asleep and around two in the morning awoke with a monster cramp in my left calf and foot. The pain seared through my body. I had minor cramps before, but just waited them out. This one was much worse and showed no sign of loosening.

I had to put pressure on my leg. I operated my bed to make me upright. Kicking off my covers, I sat and squirmed my way to the edge and managed to get my legs over the side. The pain was making me move faster than I should.

I sort of bounced once or twice on the edge of the bed and tried to stand. I got my weight up and stood. I wanted to put force on the cramping leg and took one step forward. My leg reacted and spasmed. This threw me off balance. I tried to compensate by taking another step but felt myself going forward. I could not imagine landing on my broken arms, so I jerked back. My center of gravity shifted and I fell back thankfully landing on a pile of towels Mrs. Alhamis kept handy.

The pain shot through me and I cried out. Unfortunately there was no one there to hear me. I sat there until I recovered my breath and senses. I was about four feet from my bed. I realized that if I were to fall over I'd be in that position until someone found me. The only upside was my cramp was gone.

I slowly slid on my butt until my back was toward the bed. I figured I could push myself along the floor to get there and rest against the bed. It would not be perfect, but would do until Mrs. Alhamis came in the morning.

The pace was slower than glacial. The other factor I neglected to consider was the friction of the carpet. By the time I finally rested my back on the side of the bed my PJs were bunched below my knees. I must make a terrific sight. At least Mrs. Alhamis was accustomed to seeing me naked.

Around 6:30 I heard the door unlocking. I also heard two voices.

In a few seconds, Mrs. Alhamis came into the room. Seeing me she cried out, "Mr. J. are you all right? What happened? Are you hurt?"

Before I could answer I heard footsteps and looked up to see Kerry standing next to Mrs. Alhamis.

"What happened..."

Kerry looked at my nakedness and her hand shot to her mouth.

She turned deep red and her mouth worked but no words came out.

Mrs. Alhamis noticed Kerry's reaction and took charge.

"Miss Kerry, please to hand me one of those towels behind you."

Kerry kept staring at my totally exposed member. She then blinked and slowly turned to Mrs. Alhamis.

"The towel behind you. Please to give me one."

Kerry turned and retrieved a towel. Mrs. Alhamis placed in my lap, covering most of my sex.

Mrs. Alhamis crossed the room and retrieved the belt. She knelt and slid it around my waist and fastened it.

"Miss Kerry, I will need your help. We must move Mr. J. away from the bed. Then I will be in front and you in back. We lift together using the belt and try to get him up so his legs are underneath. Then, we get him back in bed. Be careful. Do not lift with your back. Bend your knees and lift. Ok, you can do this?"

Kerry was back to all business. She nodded.

Pulling on the belt they moved me away from the bed. In the course of doing so, the towel slipped off.

At this point my embarrassment at having my administrative assistant see me nude was miniscule to the challenge of getting me off the floor.

Mrs. Alhamis tugged my PJs completely off. "I don't want you to do tripping."

Mrs. Alhamis' initial plan proved flawed. If she stood in front of me, she could not stand in the right position to get any leverage.

"We stand on either side and lift together," she said.

With each of the women grabbing a ring in front and one in back, they tried to lift. I only got about a foot off the ground and they had to ease me down. I couldn't get my legs underneath to offer any help.

"We need more lifting," said Mrs. Alhamis. "I call 911."

"Please don't," I begged. It was embarrassing enough being helpless and exposed in front of these two, I couldn't imagine a room full of firefighters.

Mrs. Alhamis asked if there were other people in the building who could help.

Kerry said, "The apartment below has four students. I bet some of them would be home this early."

I groaned. The four students were all girls.

"Can't we try one more time," I asked.

"Mr. J., I do not want to risk hurting you and we are not strong enough. Miss Kerry, go see if these students can help."

While Kerry went on her mission, Mrs. Alhamis went to get me a drink of water. I sipped it and enjoyed the cool liquid. She recovered my private parts with the towel.

In a few minutes I heard Kerry calling out behind me, "Ok to come in?"

Mrs. Alhamis waved them in.

Kerry stood in my line of vision flanked by two young women. One was Rain, a pixyish red head, and the other was Marla, a tall brunette. They looked like Kerry had roused them from sleep.

Mrs. Alhamis had Marla stand on one side, while she took the other. Kerry and Rain were behind me.

"We all lift together. If we get Mr. J. moving keep going, do not let him drop back down."

With the four women taking their positions Mrs. Alhamis ordered them to lift. I felt myself moving and was able to get my feet underneath me. I pushed with my legs and with the upward thrust of the women was slowly rising from the floor. Once standing I felt the blood rush from my head and began to sway. Of course, the towel had come off completely.

"Hold him, don't let him fall."

I felt a pair of hands on my naked butt push me forward as the others steadied me by pulling the belt.

Once I regained my balance, they gingerly walked me to the bed and I sat down. They worked me until I was back in place. Mrs. Alhamis discretely finally was able to cover my nude torso with the sheet.

She and Kerry thanked the girls. They assured her it was no problem and said to call anytime they needed a hand. As they were leaving, Rain looked back at me with a devilish smile and winked. I think she mouthed the words, "Nice dick."

Kerry and Mrs. Alhamis were all over me asking what happened. I explained and Mrs. Alhamis said it was not a wise thing to do. I obviously could not argue.

"Has this happened before?" asked Kerry.

"Well, I've been getting a bunch of cramps but nothing like last night."

"You need more drinking, Mr. J. I tell you that but you not take enough."

"Mrs. Alhamis, the more I drink the more I have to..."

I looked at Kerry. I didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable, but I realized having seen her boss buck naked would make anything else seem mild.

"...pee. And, I didn't want to be caught in bed and not be able to get to the bathroom."

"Ah, I see," said my care provider.

"Well, I will come back one more time later in the evening and we will attend to the urine."

"What if he gets another cramp," asked Kerry.

Mrs. Alhamis shook her head, indicating she was out of ideas.

"Well, I'll start staying the night," said Kerry. "I'll take the spare bedroom and if he gets a cramp, I can rub it or something."

"You can do this?' asked Mrs. Alhamis. "There is no Mr. Kerry who will be upset?"

Kerry laughed, "I don't even have a cat, let alone a man. It will be just fine."

"Kerry, I can't ask you to do this."

"You haven't asked and I'm going to do it. I'll swing by my apartment later and pick up some stuff."

It then dawned on me why Kerry was there so early.

"Shit, we were supposed to call London this morning. What time is it?"

Kerry's face fell. She, too, forgot.

"Boss, let me get on this." She bolted from the room and I could hear her voice on the phone.

"Mr. J, I think we should use the little urinal this morning. You are too tired to go to the bathroom."

I nodded agreement.

Mr. Alhamis helped me and took the bottle away. She came back and pulled down the sheet to give me my bath in bed. "You are Ok with the bowels."

I assured her I could wait until noon.

She was washing my upper thigh when Kerry reentered.

"Oops, sorry," she uttered and turned away.

"Well, what's the story?"

Speaking over her shoulder she said she rescheduled the call in a half hour. She said something else, but I couldn't hear her.

"What?"

She turned to repeat herself just as Mrs. Alhamis was holding my penis and cleaning under the foreskin. Kerry stared and blushed.

"Kerry, what else?"

"Uh, they want us to resend the files. Somehow they were cocked, I mean, corrupted."

Ignoring her slip of the tongue, I said, "Ok, call the office and have it done."

Mrs. Alhamis now gently wiped my testicles. Kerry turned a new shade of crimson and sped out of the room.

When I was finally back in clean PJs and had a light breakfast, Mrs. Alhamis left with a promise to be back by noon.

Kerry and I called London and then worked straight for two hours. The stress of the night caught up with me and I told her I needed to nap.

She closed the curtains, put out the light and closed the door. I think I was asleep before the lock clicked.

The light touch on my forehead woke me. Mrs. Alhamis smiled.

"You were very tired, Mr. J."

"What time is it?"

"Four."

"I'm sorry. I must have messed up your day."

"No. I left and did my other stops. Now, we take you to the bathroom or do you want the bedpan."

"I'd like to try to walk."

It seemed like it took a day to go, do my business, have Mrs. Alhamis clean me up and get me back to bed.

She was pulling the sheet up when I heard Kerry call out, "Hell-o, can I come in?"

Calling her in, she came over and placed a tall plastic cup on my table.

"A chocolate malt frappe with vanilla ice cream," she said with a warm smile.

How she knew everything about me was a mystery. She held it so I could sip. It was delicious.

Her eyes met Mrs. Alhamis. A look passed between them.

"What's up? You two look like you're cooking up something."

Mrs. Alhamis sat on the edge of my bed, something she had never done before.

"Mr. J., I have a small problem."

"Ok, tell me. If there is anything I can do to help, I will."

"You are very kind. It is Innocentus. He had what the doctors call a mild heart attack."

"What? Is he all right?"

"They say he is doing good. They keep him tonight and tomorrow they put in a stent. Then, they say he is good as new. But, I must be home to help him for a few days. I am sorry."

I had come to rely on Mrs. Alhamis so completely. I knew I was being selfish, but I wondered what was going to happen to me.

"I have arranged for my sister to stay with Innocentus after he comes home, but for the next three days I must be at the hospital and then get him settled at home. I will be back next Monday. And, my sister is out of state visiting relatives, so she cannot come by for these few days."

Relief swept over me. I could endure three days without her, knowing she would return.

"We have a plan to cover those days," said Kerry.

"We?" I asked.

"Well, since I will be staying here at night, and since I am here almost of the day, I will take Mrs. Alhamis' place."

The thought of my assistant washing my dick and cleaning my butt did not seem like a good option. Hell, it was humiliating.

"I don't know, Kerry. That is asking a lot of you. Why don't we call the home care agency and get someone else."

"Ah, we tried, Mr. J. There is no one available on such short notice."

"But, that is too much, Kerry. I mean it's going to be 24-7."

"Well, I thought of that. So, I asked Rain if she could help. She is studying nursing and already had one rotation in a nursing home. She agreed and could use the extra bucks. I offered her $20 an hour. Chief also said she could stop by if we needed her."

"Kerry, you are a great sport even to think about helping. But, well, let's be upfront. I don't think you should have to tend to my personal needs. This is going way beyond our professional relationship."

Kerry blushed a bit. "Boss, I can do it. I have already seen you, n-a-k, I mean without... I can handle it."

"Looks like you've got it all worked out."

"Well, you have to approve."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really." For the first time I saw Kerry really smile. She usually is serious and all business. She was very attractive smiling.

For the next few hours, Mrs. Alhamis worked out a schedule with Kerry. After going over how to care for me, she told her a dozen times to call if there was a problem.

Before she left, Mrs. Alhamis helped me use the urinal while remaining in bed.

Kerry checked in on me at ten. I needed to talk to her again.

"Kerry, I appreciate everything you have done for me. You enable me to keep our business running without even a bump. I am grateful. But, having you perform personal care on me is too much to ask."

"Boss, I can..."

"Kerry, I don't doubt you can do anything you set your mind to. I'm talking about you having to touch my sexual parts and clean me after I use the toilet. It's embarrassing for both of us. I'm concerned it could affect our working relationship and that is what is most important."

Kerry seemed to be taken aback by my last sentence.

"Boss, I can maintain my professional duties. Have no fear of that. It's just that I thought maybe I was also acting as a..."

Kerry looked at me and then looked away.

"What, Kerry?"

"Well, as a friend," she said softly.

I mentally reviewed the time we had spent together over the last few weeks. I realized that although we were getting all our work done, we were developing a new closeness. I admitted it was like having a friend here.

"You have been so good to me, Kerry. But, even friends shouldn't have to wash the others private parts. That's gross."

Kerry smiled broadly, "Boss, your private parts aren't that gross. Rain told me she thinks they're cute."

Kerry blushed as she spoke.

I laughed and asked if discussing my private parts was a common pastime?

Kerry's blush turned to crimson. "It's not like we sit around talking about you. But, when I asked her to help out, she offered that it would be fun and that you were cute. She also said your, you know, was cute."

I was tempted to ask her to explain more, but I spared her the pain.

I told her we could try it out, but she had to be honest. If she felt she did not want to do any task, she was free to bow out.

Kerry agreed, gave me my meds and said good-night.

It was totally dark when I screamed. Another cramp engulfed my calf, arch and toes on my right side.

My bedroom door flew open and light spilled from the hallway. I saw a shape outlined by the light, almost appearing to be naked.

Then my overhead light came on and I saw Kerry.

She crossed to the bed as I squirmed in agony.

"Which leg?"

"Right," I said between gritted teeth.

She pulled the covers off and climbed up on the bed. She was wearing a long-sleeved flannel nightshirt that fell to mid thigh. Kneeling, she took my leg and braced my foot against her bare thigh.

"Push hard, Boss."

I pushed as she pushed back with her thigh and took hold of my toes and moved them back toward my shin. The cramp began to ease. When it stopped, Kerry sat on the bed and placed my leg in her lap. She shoved up my pant leg and massaged my calf. Her fingers were strong, but gentle, and I felt the muscle relax completely.

Kerry's blond hair tumbled around her shoulders. She always wore it severely pulled back and secured in a bun. I never realized how long it was, nor what a pretty shade of blond it was. I then noticed she was not wearing her glasses. She looked at me and I fully appreciated her deep blue eyes that were normally half obscured by the black frames she wore. She squinted a bit as she worked on my leg.

Smiling she asked, "Better?"

"Absolutely. I must admit I am happy you are here. I don't know what I'd have done."

"Glad I can help, Boss." I thought I perceived a softening of her tone and maybe even a warmth when she said "Boss".

She pulled the covers back up and crossed to the door. She put out the overhead and turned to face back into the room. The hall light shone through her nightshirt, clearly letting the outline of her figure show through. I could make out the contours of her long legs, the narrowing of her waist and the shape of her chest, but not her breasts. Her legs were parted and I could clearly make out the tops of her thighs. Maybe she was not wearing underwear.

"Remember, just call if you need anything. I'm a light sleeper."

She turned sideways in the doorway. I could now clearly make out the shape of her breasts. They looked larger that what you could tell from the conservative and tailored clothes she wore. They sloped but did not sag. In short, they looked perfect. I could now clearly see a tuft of pubic hair. My prim and proper assistant was bare-assed under her shirt. And, her ass was stupendous in profile.

"Good night, Boss."

"Good night, Kerry. Thank you."

She giggled and shut the door. Kerry giggled? I wondered what could be next.

I had a pang of conscience thinking how I shamelessly ogled her body outlined by the back light. It paled, however, to the pang in my erection. Since there was nothing I could do to ease it, I just prayed it went down before Kerry came in tomorrow.

The next morning was a Saturday, Kerry knocked on my door at 7:00. She now wore jeans and a sweatshirt. I had never seen her in anything but conservative skirts that fell below the knee or tailored slacks. The jeans did justice to her butt. God, I thought, I'm ogling her again.

"Get some rest?" she asked.

"Indeed. Thanks again."

"No problem, Boss." Her business-like manner had reappeared.

"Uh, I guess you probably have to use the facilities?"

This was the moment I think we were both dreading. It was one thing when she had to look at me nude, but now she was going to have to be involved in intimate body functions.

"Kerry, I, uh,..."

"Yes, I know, Boss. It's a little awkward. But, I know I can do it. Just pretend it's Mrs. Alhamis."

orie
orie
4,256 Followers