A Good Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally satiated, she collapsed on the bed. I looked down at her ass, her anus still gaping black and pulsing, with my cum still seeping out, being pushed upward from it's depths. My own cock was covered in the film of a cum-filled ass and I rolled onto my back next to her. She looked at me and smiled and kissed me fully on the lips. Her face was red with exhaustion and her eyes, so often wide and shining, were half shut.

She stared down at my cock, seeing the pasty white film and globs of cum still coating my balls and shaft.

She looked back at me and with a wicked look said, "Need some cleanup?"

My mouth dropped as she slid down the bed, still holding my eyes locked to hers, and licked the tip of my cock. Opening her lips, she slid them down over my cock head and licked the remaining drop of cum from the tip. With tight lips, she pushed downward, gathering up cum and fluids as she went so that they bubbled up outside her lips. Halfway down my cock, she stopped and opened her lips wide, plunging down the remaining length of my softening cock. Her lips covered the cum that coated my shaft and she sucked hard as my cock head massaging her throat. Pulling it out, she then licked down over my balls, cleaning the drippings her anus had left from the still tight skin. She held the glob of sticky, grayish-white cream on her tongue and smiled with open lips.

She moved back up the bed, hovering like a cat over my prone body. Then, still wearing her devilish smile, she leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I felt the warm glob of cum rolling between our tongues. My cock began to stir again, reaching upward to touch her thigh. She grasped my tongue between her lips, sucked our cum off of it and backed away, swallowing carefully so that I saw her as she smiled. Her hand trailed down to briefly touch my hardening cock and her blue eyes held mine.

"Enough," she said and slipped off the bed.

She turned and I watched her naked body walk out of my room. I tried to memorize the curve of her hips, the sight of her ass as it moved with her steps, the tiny, inverted triangle of space where her supple thighs met her pussy, the smallness of her back and her fine shoulders, and her short, blonde hair, disheveled but beautiful. She disappeared and I got up and followed shortly after. In the living room, she was pulling on her warm-up pants over her still naked hips. I noticed her cotton thong wadded up at the foot of my couch and I returned my eyes to her as she was wiggling her hips back and forth to pull the band of her pants up over her hips.

"I suppose it had to end didn't it?" I said.

"He'll be home soon if he isn't already. How would I explain this?" She said and reached down to pick up her sports bra.

I watched her beautiful, small, firm breasts lift higher as she pulled her bra over her head and then stretched the cotton over her breasts.

"Will you ever knock on my door again?" I asked.

She picked up her shirt and walked to me and then kissed me deeply. I held her to me, feeling her body against mine, trying to make the kiss last. Finally she pulled away.

"Probably tomorrow," she said and smiled.

She pulled her shirt over her head and tried to straighten her hair and then walked out the door, closing it behind her. I bent over and picked up her cotton panties, marveling at the thin strip of cotton. I pressed it to my face and inhaled her sweaty, sexual scent and closed my eyes.

My downstairs neighbors moved out the next day.

Please feel free to send any comments/thoughts/reactions.