A Good Day

Story Info
Military rank in a feudal society has its perks...
1.9k words
3.79
37k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinking into the dark, demon call, claw for my soul. A familiar nightmare and a familiar darkness that dwells within, too long gazing within and the abyss that is my soul stares back in my sleep. Some parts of me separate from the part of me fighting my inner demons and darkness, they calmly watch. Knowing this isn't a fight I can lose, not a fight I will ever let myself lose, they watch on with slight amusement at the things that try to claim me. In the end just like the world outside myself, my rage and hate gives me strength and focused like the cold touch of death upon all that stands before me as an enemy. In time fed to the ever hungry void within, only making me both stronger, and yet empty for a time.

Those other parts of me, those other selves, noticed a change in the flow of air in my room. A slight sound that doesn't belong, the sense of another approaching me while I sleep. Waiting until that presence is close enough to strike, before yanking me from my constant inner war and back to the physical world.

Instinctively my hand darts under my pillow, all the information and sense data the others had sense while I slept comes flooding into my mind. The knife under my pillow comes up in a dull flash under the low light that my clock casts into my room. The figure beside my bed throws a forearm out to block the attack, meeting however the hilt of the knife knocking their block aside. A twist of my wrist brings the knife around as it continues its forward momentum, stopping with the edge pressed to their throat.

A quiet feminine voice finds me in the dark and cause pause in the instincts that drive me to kill quickly. "Sir... Please..." The plea and the fear in the big eyes I am now able to make out in the dim light, the small woman before me standing so still that not even the small muscles in your face dare to move. The feral glow in my blue eyes slowly dims back to the eyes of a sane and calm individual, putting all the nightmares back behind the mask I show to the waking world. A new glow replaces it however as my eyes move slowly over the soft curves of your body. You recognize it too late and even as you start to take a step back my free hand darts out to grasp your wrist hard enough to make a small hiss of pain escape you. Yanking you down into the bed and pushing you down under me, again that voice calling out to me in a plea as you push at my chest. "Sir, there is work to do... You can't..."

This is not the first time, it is a game of Russian Roulette whenever you come to wake me, depending on the day I had before as well as my sleep. If I sleep peacefully I generally can ignore the urges your body inspires in me until I have made a dent in my work. Nights like this though, filled with strife and struggle, feral and strong emotions. They are nights that need something more then simply swallowing my emotions and moving on to work, they need release. You always struggle, but you are mine, and in the end I will have what I want no matter your own wishes in the matter. Yanking your uniform jacket and shirt open to the sound of stressing seams and popping buttons. Your bra too is quickly unhooked and pushed out of my way to reveal your breasts.

Grasping them roughly with one hand, long fingers squeezing and rubbing as you let out little sounds of mixed discomfort and pleasure. You shake your head and continues to try and plead with me to stop, trying to convince me to just put it off until later. Ignoring you as usual I growl to you, muzzle against you ear, "I want you pet... and I'll have what I want..." My lips lock onto one of your breasts, sucking on it strongly, my canine tongue lashing over your sensitive nipple. Randomly moving back and forth between those large, soft breasts as my long fingers sink so roughly into them.

Your own small hands alternating between tugging at my hair in pleasure, and pushing at my head in your continued attempts to put me off. As your commander and master you have no choice of course, and just as I told you, I will have what I want. I feel your legs under me tightly close to try and deny me a complete access to your body, smirking I firmly bite your breast, forcing out a desperate moan from your muzzle. My other hand still holding the knife moves it down, dragging that sharp edge slowly up along your thighs. Putting rips in your nylons, and even tracing light red lines over her smooth white skin beneath them.

The sensation causing your legs to twitch and weaken as your toes curl, and using this chance I absently throw the knife behind me to stick into the dart board. Shoving your legs apart roughly enough to make you start kicking at me, your voice breathless. "Sir no, please that's enough isn't it?!" Growling back down at you with a cruel grin on my muzzle, "You know damn well it is not pet..." Pushing your uniform skirt up I let my claws out enough to tear through the nylon thre, leaving a large opening over your wet panties. Yanking them aside to reveal your dripping warmth as you struggle and kick more when feeling the cool air of the room wash over your hot flesh. Settling between your thighs, covered by the now knife shredded nylons I bring my large canine cock to bear on you.

Without any warning I slam into you, battering my way against all of your resistance I take what I want. Burying myself to the hilt in that first thrust, listening to you scream out and thrash under me at the overwhelming mix of pain and pleasure as your tight little body is so roughly taken. My larger body moving over yours without pause as you shake your head and struggle still, weakly beating at my chest and digging your heels into the bed. Each rough thrust pulling nearly out of you, then slamming back in to the hilt relentlessly. Feeling you stretching around me, forced to take that large, hard cock again and again despite your desperate struggles. Forced to adapt, to mold to the shape of my cock by force as it invades your insides again and again. My hands alternating between mauling your large, soft breasts and shoving you roughly back down on the bed under me as you risk slipping out from under me and off the bed from your struggles.

Your screams eventually resolving into desperate and breathless begging, between moans and screams of pain and pleasure. "Please sir! Please I h-have to!... I have to cum!" Grinning down at you with a feral light of pleasure in my eyes I growl, not for a moment letting up on my little pet. One hand reaching up to grasp your throat and force you to look up at me, tongue lolling out of your muzzle. "Who is my good little slut?... Say it and I will let you cum like a good pet..." Waiting for your response I continue pushing into your tight warmth with my rough and selfish thrusts. Keeping a frim grip on your throat so that you can't look away, and giving a firm squeeze whenever you tried to close your eyes. Other hand dragging claws down your thigh to grab the back of your knee and push her leg up, allowing my canine cock to start forcing its way into your womb with my thrusts now. Putting my weight behind my thrusts as well now to make sure I take you as hard and deeply as possible, as if to force the words out of you with the force of my cock slamming into you alone.

Unable to shake your head with my grip on your lovely throat, your entire body shakes instead, which only helps to stir my cock so deep inside you. Finally your free leg starts kicking at the bed and you shove at my chest, claws dragging through my fur deeply enough to scratch the skin underneath. Forced to look me in the eye, tears of pleasure and pain, of embarrassment running through the fur of your cheeks as you have to look me in the eye even as your screams fill the room. "I am sir! I'm y-your little slut! P-Please let me c-cum sir! PLEEEEAAASSEEE!" Hearing you giving in even as your body jerks and struggles from the over-stimulation of my continued thrusts I growl back down to you. "That's a good little slut... Now cum for your master!"

Even as you scream and grab at my shoulders in climax, I continue to thrust into your womb, forcing past the now painful tightness inside you. Looking into your lovely eyes half rolled back and tongue lolling out of your muzzle I finally reach my own limit, with your juices gushing, flooding out of you. I slam into you a final time as I feel my knot swelling, forcing myself into your womb, as deeply as possible before we are tied. Feeling your legs snapping around my waist, like iron restrains your muscles are locked so tightly. Even as my knot swells and stretches your inside, my hard canine cock twitches strongly as it pours wave after wave of hot, thick canine seed into your womb. Stuffing you full and marking you as mine until you gets every drop.

Panting and growling with pleasure over you, your smaller body laying limp under me on the bed now as you drag in shuddering breaths. Your eyes still staring without focus at the ceiling over my shoulder, smiling I capture your muzzle in a deep kiss. Hearing you moan as you return it weakly. Drawing out the kiss as I wait to catch my breath and my knot to go down enough to pull free of you. Finally when it is I slide out of you, grabbing a quick shower and changing into my uniform. Looking over at you with a slight smile as you seem to have come back to your senses, though everytime you try to move your limbs just twitch and move so very slowly.

Nodding to the closet I tell you, my voice now calm and relaxed after such a satisfying release. "The extra uniform I keep for you is in the closet, do be sure to clean up the bed before you join me at the office." Pulling something from one of the drawers of my dresser I move over to you, licking at your muzzle as I work the plug into your warmth, making sure you remain filled with my seed and scent for the day. With a wink and a playful salute I grab my satchel and head to the office, leaving you laying sprawled in my bed in your ruined uniform, surrounded by the scent of our mating. Thinking to myself with a slight smile on my muzzle, "Today, started off rather well indeed." ... ... ..