A Good Day To Be An Ex-Wife

Story Info
Ex-wife has a gang bang.
4.1k words
3.95
74k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was on my doorstep. I looked through the peephole and saw she only wore a man's large shirt and flip flops. I smiled as I opened the door, feeling an erection forming.

We'd been divorced for a year. We were trying to put things back together. One of my complaints was how boring the sex had become. Apparently this was her method to demonstrate that things could be different.

She bounded through the door as soon as I opened it, pushing me back and closing the door at the sametime. She fell to her knees in front of me and worked my cock out of my pants and began sucking it, moving her mouth aggressively up and down my shaft. I groaned in appreciation as I watched her head move. I grabbed her by the hair and began pumping my hips at her face.

Before we had married, we'd had great sex, and I felt safe in sharing my fantasies of threesomes with her, myself and another man. She seemed to enjoy the idea at the time. I found out that she was faking interest in such a scenario soon after we had gotten married. In fact, she either lost her interest in sex entirely, or began to use sex as a tool to manipulate me.

Now though she seemed quite eager to perform. Not wanting to cum so quickly, I soon pulled her mouth off of my dick, and brought her to her feet. I unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her big tits and her freshly shaven pussy. That was new. She'd never maintained herself there before. It turned me on. Clearly it was something she had just done within the last day or so. She had razor bumps across her mound, indicating that this was not a regular action for her. It turned me on. I leaned in to kiss her, lightly pinching a nipple with one hand while I reached between her legs with the other. She was very wet.

This was her second trip down to visit me for sex. She seemed very serious about wanting to patch things up. Once I understood her desires better, I decided I would take advantage of her motivation. I had made plans, and I was going to dominate her, rather than be dominated by her, as she did me throughout our marriage. Not necessarily revenge, it was more of an introduction to how I would not be manipulated anymore.

She stood kissing me, her legs parted to give my fingers access to her pussy. I pinched hard on her nipple and forced my thumb deep inside of her. I broke off the kiss to speak to her.

"Tell me you're my slut" I demanded. She said nothing, but moaned. I pinched her nipple even harder.

"Tell me you're my slut" I repeated again.

"I'm your slut!" she admitted. I could feel her getting wetter. My prick, already hard, felt like it was turning into a club now.

The apartment I'd rented after the divorce was typical of a recently divorced man with three children to pay for child support on. One bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom, and a living room off of the entry way were all I could brag on. Although we were still just inside the front door, we also happened to be right next to my one and only couch.

I guided her to her knees, her legs slightly apart, her shirt opened down the front exposing her dangling mommy boobs. I joined her on my own knees. I reached into the cushions of the couch where I had stashed a leather collar and a nylon dog leash.

"You'll do what I say, slut", I said as I buckled the leather collar around her neck. She had turned red in the face. She was clearly nervous. She didn't stop me though. I reached between her legs and fondled her pussy. She was still wet. Proof that she was still turned on, regardless of how nervous this made her.

I snapped the dog leash on the collar.

"Get on all fours" I directed. She did as I said. "When I give you a command, you need to acknowledge what I say by responding 'yes master'"! I snapped the leash across her ass as I informed her of the rule.

"Yes master!" she gasped.

"Very good, slut", I approved.

I moved between her legs, pushing her knees apart with my knees, and slid my cock into her pussy. I slowly pumped in and out of her, using the leash to lightly whip her back and ass. She was so wet the inside of her thighs were glistening.

"When you're wearing that collar, your name will be Kitten", I told her.

"Yes Master", she replied.

"Kitten, do you like getting fucked?" I asked.

"Yes Master", Mary said.

"Do you want to be used Kitten?" I asked. "Doesn't a good slut want to be used the way her Master wants to use her?"

"Oh, yes Master", she said, "I need to be used!"

Her juices were pouring out of her cunt now, covering my cock, running down her legs, running down my legs, and I knew she was ready to cum. "Play with your pussy Kitten, get yourself off", I demanded of her.

"Yes Master", she said as she reached between her legs and started to finger her clit. I was close to cumming myself, and didn't want to, so I shoved my cock as deep in her as I could go and just held there, holding back. In moments I felt her channel clamp around me and her whole body started to shake as she had an orgasm. Her cunt squirted juice out from around my cock and I got wet by it all the way up to my chest. She collapsed onto her elbows, breathing hard.

"That was good Kitten!" I told her, as I slid out of her. I rolled her over onto her back watching her breathe heavy. I patted her pussy affectionately, pulling little gasps from her with every touch to her clit.

"Lick your juices of off my dick", I ordered.

"Yes Master", she said as I brought my cock to her mouth. Tiredly she tongued me. I was still rock hard, but managed to not fuck her face too hard. After several moments of enjoying her tongue, I pulled away.

"Tell me again what a slut wants, Kitten."

"A slut wants to be used, Master", she answered.

"Does a slut love cock?" I asked.

"Yes Master" she replied languidly.

I stood then and reached down with my hands toward her. She gripped my hands and I pulled her to her feet and guided her to sit on the couch. Wanting to taste her pussy, I forced her knees apart and stuck my head between them to get at her cunt. I rolled my tongue across her clit and she shuddered, sliding her hips to the edge of the cushion to allow me easier access. Using my fingers and my tongue I began to explore her more deeply.

"Suck your nipples, Kitten" I told her.

"Yes Master" she replied and lifter her big tits with her hands and sucked her nipples into her mouth.

With her ass on the couch edge, I was able to get to her asshole. I included that in my mouths exploration, and after a minute or so it was slick enough to slide my finger into her anus. I began to finger fuck both her holes while alternately massaging and sucking her clitty. She sucked even harder on one nipple, while pulling at the other with her free hand.

"I'm going to shove my thumb in your asshole next, Kitten" I told her. I placed my left thumb against it and slowly pushed in. Het anus initially tensed and tried to keep my probe out, but eventually I forced past its natural hesitation and slid in deep.

"Master" she moaned, "that feels good. Can you move your thumb faster in my ass please?"

I grunted in reply and increased my thumbs pace. I also slid four fingers into her pussy, with my thumb held close to my palm. Slowly I pushed my hand deeper into her pussy, intent on filling her up. She was still so wet that there was less resistance than I thought there would be. On the in-stroke I pushed deeper each time. On the tenth time in, my hand reached maximum resistance, and after pushing just a little more, my entire hand was inside her cunt, with her pussy lips tight around my wrist. She yelled and wriggled and then she groaned loudly in an uncomfortable pleasure.

"Fuck Kitten, I just shoved my entire hand in your pussy!" I announced. "Your pussy is SO stretched out."

"Master, I'm so full, it feels soooo good. Fuck me with your hand, fuck me!" she insisted.

Without pulling my hand all of the way out of her pussy, I began to move it vigorously inside of her. She dropped one of her breasts and reached down to her clit and began working it at the same time. She began to grunt in a staccato way. I could feel her climax building around my wrist and I timed my activities with her. We built a nice rhythm and when she was close I pushed my hand hard into her pussy, as well as my thumb in her ass. Her entire body tensed, and with a final dog like grunt she came.

Jetting out from around my hand was more fluid than I could've imagined. I lowered my face closely to smell and taste her. After the flow was over, I pulled my hand out of her completely, with a slight moan from Mary's mouth when I crossed the tightest spot. I stared with amazement as I watched her cunt relax from a gaping hole to something more recognizable as a vagina.

Her eyes were closed, and her body almost completely relaxed. Her pussy looked so loose I couldn't wait anymore.

"Kitten, I'm going to fuck you now, I need to cum ", I told her.

"Yes Master", she said tiredly, "please cum."

She didn't move. She didn't need to. I adjusted my position and slid my swollen cock into her loose pussy. She felt used and it turned me on.

"My slut", I said over and over again as I felt her wetness around me. It didn't take me long. Maybe twenty strokes. I pulled out just before I came, stood up on shaky knees and pointed my dick right at her face and stream after stream of cum covered her face and her tits.

I collapsed next to her on the couch and we took our time recovering.

Mary and I had planned on her visit this day. I knew she could stay from 10 am to 4 pm. She showed up right on time. So far we had spent an hour and a half. Unknown to Mary, I had made plans for my friend Andy to come over at 1 pm to double team her with me. From previous encounters with Mary, I knew she was turned on by the idea of being taken by more than one man at a time, but she never wanted to actually try it before. I did not plan on giving her the option to say no.

We recovered, naked next to each other. I went and got my slut a bottle of cold water from the fridge and we talked and laughed for a while. At noon I decided it was time for the rest of the plan.

I stood her up and guided her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Kitten, I'm going to tie you down", I warned her.

"Yes Master", she said shakily. I had the ropes in place already and just needed to slip her hands and feet into the slip-knots. Spread-eagled as she was, naked with her shaved pussy open to the air and her tits hanging to either side of her chest, she looked beautiful, anxious, and eager.

"What does a slut like, kitten?" I asked her.

"A slut likes to be used, Master", she replied.

"Are you my slut, Kitten?"

"I am Master! I want to be used!" Mary replied.

I stood next to her head, and she twisted herself such that I could slide my cock into her mouth. She took it eagerly. I fucked her face for several minutes. She was getting me nice and firm again. I mounted her in a 69 position and began to eat her pussy while continuing to fuck her mouth. With my attentions she began to get wet again, bucking her hips toward my mouth. I was thinking of Andy coming over soon, and began to get very near an orgasm. I had to stop because I wanted to save it up.

I rolled off of her. I had a small anal probe under the pillow. I grabbed it and showed it to her. Her eyes got wide. She had never let me put anything in her ass other than my fingers before.

"Open your mouth Kitten", I ordered. She did so and I slid the dildo in her mouth. "Get it nice and wet now, because it's going up your ass, slut."

She gulped and pushed it out with her tongue.

"No Master, please not my ass!" she cried.

I grabbed her by her nipple and twisted until she yelped.

"What did you say to me, Kitten?" I asked her.

"Oh Master", she gulped, "please put that up my ass!"

"That's better! Never tell me no again, Kitten", I said.

"I won't Master," she assured me.

I knelt between her spread legs, and I inserted the plug into her pussy to get it wet. I then slowly worked into her asshole. She clamped hard at first and I had a difficult time inserting it. I reached to my dresser and grabbed some lube that I had standing by. Once applied to her ass and the plug, it was much easier to insert. Finally, after much teasing at her anus, I had pushed her muscles apart and had it put in place. Her grimace faded after it was inserted past the thickest part of the plug and her ass seemed eager to drag it in the rest of the way.

"Your ass seems to like it, Kitten!"

"Yes Master! It does! I didn't think I would like it, but I do." I tugged at the dildo and it was firmly entrenched in her ass. I then mounted her, sliding my cock in her pussy.

"God you're tight now, slut!" I groaned. She forced her hips toward me in answer. I slowly fucked her, not wanting to get too far along, but wanting to enjoy her for a while. I kept my eye on the clock. 12:40. I continued for five more minutes, grinding in and out of her, feeling the plug that was barely separated from dick.

Finally I stopped. I took a blindfold and covered her eyes. I once more stood next to her head and put my cock in her mouth for a couple of quick strokes.

"Oh Kitten," I said, "this is everything I've thought it would be."

"Me too Master!" Mary replied when I slid my cock out of her mouth.

I pulled out the ball gag and I fastened it on her, putting it in her mouth.

"Tell me you're my slut now," I commanded.

"Ungh, ungh un un," was all she could mumble.

I mounted her again and began fucking her captured body.

"Kitten, I have something to tell you. In five minutes Andy is coming over to help me fuck you", I whispered in her ear. She began bucking hard underneath me. She got so wet I couldn't believe it. I don't know if she was trying to tell me no, but her body was sure saying yes.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be right back, Kitten", I said as I got up. I gave her an affectionate pull on a nipple as I left for the door.

Checking the peep hole, I saw that it was Andy. He had brought someone else with him, too. He was a black man I knew peripherally through Andy. Dewayne, if I remembered correctly. Shrugging, I opened the door. This may be interesting, I thought.

"Come in guys", I said loud enough for Mary to hear. Still naked, I waved them into the house. "Follow me!"

Guiding them into the little bedroom where Mary was tied up left me feeling breathless I was so eager to see her get fucked. Andy saw her and immediately stripped. As soon as he was nude he started rubbing his dick over Mary's face.

"Kitten, you know Andy," I told her. "He's rubbing his prick over your face right now." Mary just held still. I reached out and pulled her nipple again. That seemed to snap her out of whatever she may have been feeling and she started to wriggle. I reached between her legs and found her to still be leaking like a runny faucet.

Meanwhile Dewayne had stripped. He was well endowed, as black men are supposed to be.

"Kitten, I need to introduce you to Dewayne, I didn't expect him, but he's going to help us fuck you too. He's very large." Dewayne didn't hesitate, and crawled between Mary's legs and inserted himself into her. It was very easy. Mary lay still for a minute, her breathe ragged around the ball gag, but her hips soon started to thrust into Dewayne.

I took the blindfold off of her. Her eyes went from Andy's cock to DeWayne's face.

"Fuck her Dewayne", I said. "fuck her hard and deep. Fill her up with your cum too. Then it's Andy's turn. Then it's mine."

I began sucking on one of her nipples, and Andy moved to suck on the other one. Mary was being pounded hard now. I caressed her face.

"Kitten, I'm so glad you're my slut! If you're very good, after Dewayne is done fucking you and filling your pussy, I'll take the gag out. Do you promise to behave?" I asked.

Her head made a move which I took for consent. Andy and I began giving Dewayne and Mary verbal encouragement.

"Slut's wet as hell", Dewayne said. "She's liking this!"

"Fuck her hard Dewayne. Fill her up. Afterwards we'll have her clean your dick with her mouth", Andy said.

Dewayne lasted 10 minutes, which I thought was a long time, all things considered. Mary could tell he was getting close to a climax and her hips stayed off the bed and in the air as his strokes got faster. He came hard, body shuddering, deep into her. Mary made all the signs of cumming too.

Andy and I pulled off of Mary's nipples and Dewayne crashed down on her for a moment. We took a collective breath.

"Now it's my turn", Andy said eagerly. Dewayne rolled off and Andy crawled right on top and shoved into Mary. Mary didn't even grunt, but she raised her hips again so that Andy could have better access to her cum drenched twat.

I whispered in Mary's ear, "will you be good if I take out the gag?" I asked.

I got a solid nod of assent this time. I unbuckled it from her and her mouth hung open as she took in some heavy breaths.

"I need DeWayne's cock in my mouth now, Master!" she finally said. Dewayne, hearing that, immediately stood next to her and fed his long and semi-rigid dick into her mouth. She looked up at him with lust as she swallowed.

"Holy shit", Andy said, "she sure loves dick!" and he redoubled his efforts as we watched her suck a black cock.

I sat back on the edge of the bed, enjoying the show. My ex-wife, my slut, was having a regular gang-bang, and liking it! My dick was hard and I stroked it in appreciation.

After a bit I stood up too, and put my dick next to her face. Mary began turning her head to suck my cock for a couple of strokes, then back to DeWayne's. Andy was pumping furiously now, turned on and ready to pump his cum into Mary.

Mary couldn't keep up with our cocks as Andy neared completion because she obviously wanted her attentions on the lower sensations. Again she lifted her hips as she took her second load of cum in her pussy for the day.

I undid her hands now. Free of restraints she reached to DeWayne's cock once more. Andy rolled off of Mary, and I went to kneel between Mary's thighs.

Before beginning to fuck her, I took a good look at her pussy. It was wide open. Cum was leaking out of her, and a puddle had formed between her legs. The end of the plug was still in her ass. It was sexy as hell. My cock twitched.

"Kitten, you are such a slut! Are you loving this?" I asked Mary.

"Master, I love cock! I just want more and more! Give me yours now! I want more cum in me" Mary replied.

I dove right in. This was my second cumming, so to speak, so I intended to last a while. Andy had gone to Mary's mouth. With her hands free, she was able to stroke and suck at the same time now. Dewayne played with her tits and Andy pulled on her hair. I fucked her sopping pussy, my balls getting all wet from other men's cum and Mary's juices.

I looked at the clock. 1:40. Mary had taken 40 minutes of nearly non-stop pounding. She was stroking the cocks like she couldn't get enough, and if she felt any discomfort from down below, she didn't show it yet. I had never cum inside a woman freshly fucked by another man before. Thinking about it was driving me mad.

I watched her suck DeWayne's' dick, which was rock hard again. Andy still hadn't recovered, but her hand was encouraging it to. I paused my fucking for a bit, and took the restraints off of her legs. They rose in the air and I resumed.

1:45. I was trying to hold out. It was difficult. Dewayne was grunting and Andy had arisen to the challenge. Mary continued her ministrations one to the other. I slowed my pace to watch closely. I knew Dewayne was close.

1:48. Andy was grunting too. When Mary's mouth was empty, so was she. I heard another grunt, and was surprised that it was me.

1:50. Dewayne erupted all over Mary's face. It triggered a reaction in Andy. Mary opened her mouth in time to capture a lot of his spunk, but much of it splattered off of her forehead, across her chest, as well as on her tongue. I couldn't take it anymore and my hips slammed into her. Her legs were bent at the knee toward her head and I came into her used pussy until I thought I would pass out.

12