A Good Exchange Between Friends

Story Info
Two couples enjoy their first swap.
5.5k words
4.46
242.8k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing that compares to seeing a man mount my wife. I have seen it, the thick cock sliding into her, her hips bucking against him, fucking back while they frenched kissed, their faces glistening with each other’s juices. This was Isabel, my wife of fifteen years, her nipples hard as they rubbed against my friend’s chest, her chestnut mane of hair twirling around as she rode his meat, bucking and twisting until she exploded as he came inside her...

Until recently it was a fantasy, a game, stories we made up to get us hot, to spice up life after fifteen years of marriage. Isabel is a sensual woman, but although she enjoyed such adventures as sex in public areas or light bondage, she always refused a threesome or swapping situation.

A Saturday night, several months ago, we went to the theatre with Bob and Sally. Bob is our age –thirty-eight- and is a computer programmer for a bank. Sally is my wife’s best friend since childhood and her partner in a Miami Beach art gallery that does very well. As for myself –my name is Nick- I earn a fair living as a real estate broker and property manager.

Isabel and Sally have known each other for over thirty years and are often mistaken for sisters. They grew up as neighbors, shared gossip, double dated, were college roomates and became partners in the gallery. Both are fair skinned; Isabel is the larger of the two at five-eight, a couple of inches taller than Sally, who is a striking woman with short, dark hair and pouty lips that make a man go hard with desire. I envied Bob knowing the feeling of having those lips wrapped around his cock, but since the grass is always greener... I also figured the sight of Isabel in a bathing suit at our pool parties had surely made him hard more than once. He probably stroked himself often thinking about my wife as I had handled my own cock while thinking what a blowjob from Sally would feel like, her wet mouth around my hardness.

The theatre we went to in South Beach was showing a French movie that was advertised as a comedy, but was very erotic, dealing with two couples swinging together at a cottage in the woods. I enjoyed the movie and was aroused more than once, but little did I suspect the effect it would have on my wife.

That night, as soon as we were home alone, she went down and took my cock in her mouth. In between nibbling and licking, she spoke with lust in a hard, vulgar language, which I always enjoyed because we are very vocal and creative in our lovemaking.

“You like this Nick?” she said, “Do you like me sucking your cock, or should I pretend that this meat belongs to Bob?”

I was somewhat surprised. Although we often introduced a third party in our sexual foreplay, it was usually a stranger or celebrity, never a friend. Bringing up Bob’s name gave a new twist to the situation.

“Would you like it to be Bob’s cock in your hands?”

“Sure. Don’t be surprised. That movie made me hot, so hot that by the time it was over I would have said yes to going to a hotel and swapping with Bob and Sally.”

I did not complain as she stroked and sucked me, her tongue licking my shaft and testicles as she continued speaking. Was she role playing or serious?

“You like that?” she said, “You want Sally to suck your cock while I suck Bob?”

The image of Sally with my meat in her mouth made me hard as tempered steel. I was ready to burst and she sensed it, picking up the speed of the hand strokes as she continued talking.

“I’ve seen Bob in swim trunks,” Isabel said, “he’s got a thick, fat cock. I would lick him dry after he fucked my mouth. You want to see that, don’t you? Your sweet wife on her knees, sucking Bob’s fat cock, licking his meat dry, swallowing his load... or maybe you would like to see me on all fours while he takes me from behind, puts his horse cock inside my wet cunt and fucks me hard....deep, so deep...”

I pulled away, turned her around on all fours on the bed and jammed my cock into her well shaved cunt. I was pumping in a frenzy, breating hard and so was she, but still kept talking, making me harder with every word.

“Are you going to let Bob fuck me like this? Do you want me to pretend you are Bob?”

“Yes...pretend Bob is...fucking you.”

“ Oh, Bob, let me be your whore…I like to be used like a fuck toy, Bob, to feel you slam your cock into me…oh, you are so hard….my husband wants to see me get fucked by you, Bob.. my husband likes to see me get fucked by other men....I want to fuck you and lick your hairy balls… I want your dick in me, Bob....oh yes, fuck my wet cunt... fuck me hard...Fill my cunt with your cum, Bob, fuck me like a whore..."

Our orgasm was intense and afterwards she avoided the topic but I knew that the desire was there, buried underneath the fear of a new experience.

----------------------------------- --------------------------- ----------------------

I married young and was somewhat inexperienced in sexual matters. I only had two lovers before Nick. One was my high school sweetheart who took my cherry in the back seat of a Buick and faded from my life when I went to college and he joined the army. The second one was a college boyfriend who was pretty orthodox and lacked imagination.

Since marrying Nick I had never considered a walk on the swinging side. I am a member of charity groups and community organizations. My whole adult life –fifteen years of marriage- have been dedicated to my home, sex with my husband and my partnership in an art gallery.

I am not a prude. Nick and I have always had a good sex life and I have been open-minded. He taught me to enjoy sex and I have learned well. The first thing we discovered was “dirty talk,” finding it very erotic to vocalize harsh, agressive fantasies, some of which we had acted upon, like giving my husband many a blowjob using ice cubes, honey, whipped cream or wine while he called me a dick licking slut.

We also discovered a mutual enjoyment for outdoors sex. We fucked on rooftops, boats, beaches, a public park, naked on the ground, by the light of day and even parked like teenagers on isolated roads, humping on the back seat. A most exciting experience happened in an alley, against the wall of a warehouse, late at night, while a security car drove past without spotting us. I felt like a whore that night, kneeling on the asphalt alleway, taking Nick’s cock in my mouth, sucking him until he exploded in my mouth.

We enjoyed role playing, improvising scenes and situations. I was a teacher seducing a student or a hooker entertaining a client or a nympho nurse giving blowjobs to patients. My favorite role was playing a college student who is raped and dominated by a ganster. The last time we did that scene I started out wearing an old dress that he ripped up as he chased me around the house, wrestling me and pinning me down by the foyer. I ended up tied-up on the bathroom tile floor while my husband spanked me before he pounded my ass with his sweet cock, unloading his warmth into me as I begged for more.

The concept of others in our sexual universe was only a fantasy, usually involving celebrities or strangers –never people we knew- and our reality was one-on-one with each other for fifteen years but that French movie set me off. It was not hard porno but it had provocative scenes and a plot with a hot, teasing build up and it boiled my blood just right. I watched the movie flushed with sexual warmth, wishing I was the one in bed with the hairy Parisian actor.

It was daring of me to suggest a fantasy with Bob and Sally but I felt comfortable with both of them. I did not intend to really swing, yet I felt safe indulging in a fantasy about it....perhaps I wanted it to happen, although at the time it was just a fantasy, but Nick picked up on it and would mention it often as we made love.

"Wouldn't you like Bob to be here right now? Would you like me to watch you being fucked by another man? Imagine he is rubbing his cock against you, ready to fuck you..."

"Yes," I would gasp as he fucked me, "yes. I want you to look at me as Bob fucks me...I want.. his dick and he sticks it….right in my cunt…and he slides back and forth while you watch, then come closer…It feels good to be fucked by Bob and I lick your cock while he fucks me."

"I want to see you take Bob’s fat cock up your cunt," Nick would say, "I want to see another man put his thick dick in your mouth, sucking cock like a slut."

”And I want to see you fuck Sally,” I answered back, “I want to see your face buried in her wet pussy.”

The thought of a foursome seemed very exciting. After all those years of monogamous sex, the thought of a private orgy was electrifying. For a few days after, my husband would bring up the topic in our foreplay.

“Imagine it’s Bob who’s playing with you,” he would say as he pinched my nipples. “Imagine he’s here on the couch with you and I am hiding in a closet, watching you as he plays with your tits...”

“Oh, Nick, you are making me so wet...”

“Pretend it’s Bob sticking his fingers in your cunt...”

“Oh...play with my cunt, Bob...my husband won’t be home for hours....yeah, Bob...that’s it.. finger me, feel how wet I am....let me be your whore…I like to be used... let me be your fuck toy, Bob....oh, you are so hard….my husband wants to see me get fucked by you...by other men....my husband likes to watch me sucking cock and I want to eat your cock, Bob...I’ll give you better head than your wife gives you....”

At first the foursome idea was just a turn-on, then a private joke that developed into a hot fantasy.

Two weeks after the French movie, Sally and I discussed the topic at work, near closing time when the store was empty. After a brief chat on the social implications and other yadda-yadda, we discussed our personal feelings on swinging.

“Well,” Sally said, “I think most men would say yes at once. I know Bob would love it but how do people do it the first time? I would be afraid of a stranger and I wouldn’t know what to say to a friend...”

“I wouldn’t either,” I said, “but if I was going to swing it would be with you guys.”

“Really? Us? Have you ever discussed it with Nick?”

I blushed and Sally smiled.

“You have, haven’t you? That’s flattering.”

“It was just one of those things, Sal...you know, a fantasy to make the sex more interesting.”

Sally smiled again .

“Want to?” she asked.

I hesitated answering. Was she serious?

“Chicken?” she asked, enjoying her friendly teasing as she placed the “closed” sign on the store door.

“No,” I said, “and neither is Nick.”

“Of course he would not be. Men are always ready, it is us gals who need convincing...”

“ How about you guys?” I asked, “Have you ever talked about it?”

“Sure, like all men he wants it, but I always say no because I don’t want to do it with a stranger or know how to approach the topic to a friend. Now that the subject has come up, I’m willing to do it with you guys, to trade for fun, and it will only take me a minute to convince Bob. How about it?”

“It sounds very erotic but I still have doubts...when would we do this?”

We decided to set a date for Saturday night, as soon as we obtained our husbands’ agreement, which was deemed to be easy.

“Oops,” Sally said as we were closing up in the back office, “one topic we did not discuss.”

“You mean....?”

“Yes,” she said, “every man’s fantasy of two women...they will ask. You know they will ask.”

In all our years as friends, including as college roomates, we had not engaged in any sexual play. Being roomates we had seen each other naked often, but nothing had ever happened. Now, Sally was right. If we did swapping, the boys would surely request some girl-girl action. What would we say?

“What do you think?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said, “I... I’ve never had a woman... I’ve known you so long it could be difficult... but...also possible... If I did it, then it would have to be just us, at least the first time. How do you feel about it?”

“I don’t know,” I answered, “you have always been my best friend.... I feel comfortable with you...”

"Have you ever fantasized about something like this, us... getting together?" Sally asked.

She caught me by surprise and I did not answer right away, remembering one time, after a few drinks when I had masturbated in the shower of our dorm, thinking what it would be like to make out naked with Sally, to touch her...

“Well?” Sally asked again.

“I...once or twice.”

“Me too,” she said.

I did not know whether to leave or continue talking. My face felt flush with sexual hunger. How far was I willing to go?

“Bob is attending a banking dinner,” Sally said, “and won’t be home until late. If you want to stop by my house, we could...you know... have five or six hours....Listen, just forget I said anything...”

“I’ll follow you in my car,” I answered, surprising myself.

-------------------- ------------------------ ----------------------

I was alone in the house, just showered and dressed only in a long terry cloth robe, when Isabel called me on her cel phone, telling me she was on her way to Sally’s house to break the ice for our festivities planned for the weekend.

“Sally and I are going to start this by ourselves,” Isabel said, “and I’ll tell you all the details when I get home.”

I was stunned and incredibly aroused. For several hours I paced around the house, smoking, drinking a beer, turning the TV on and off. I could not concentrate on anything, thinking about my wife and Sally in a naked embrace.

-------------------- ------------------ -------------------------

It happened fast, with little talking. I entered Sally’s home and we kissed right in the living room, petted, reasured each other, kissed and petted some more, undressing each other in a somewhat awkward, yet exciting moment.

We went into a naked embrace on her living room couch, kissing, when Sally opened her legs and I went down on her, tasting a woman for the first time, feeling her juices on my lips and face. It was wicked and dirty and I buried my face in my best friend’s mound and lapped her clit as she bucked and grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her wet snatch. She opened her legs even more and pushed upwards, pressing her wet slit against my face while her lips kissed the opening between my legs.

We took turns, switched and she was above me, touching, probing, kissing, nibbling, whispering in my ear how much she was enjoying her first experience. We rolled on the carpeted floor, kissing, licking, our body heat making us feverish with desire and raw lust. We nibbled on each other’s nipples and frenched like teenagers.

I tasted her sweet juice and felt the feverish heat of her warm flesh, as I licked her clit and folds, swirling and swallowing. I reached up and grabbed her round asscheeks with my hands, opening her slit even more as she pushed into me, face fucking me as she let out an animal moan and her mouth buried into my slit, her tongue flicking out, licking the clit, playing, teasing and my hands graspped her tits, the fingers rubbing the hard nipples as she continued licking me, raking my cunt and ass cheeks with her fingernails.

“Oh, yes, Sal,” I moaned, “lick my cunt, eat me good, use me.... yes, honey, eat me, taste me good...”

Sally was beyond herself. She later confessed that Bob was not very vocal in bed, so the hard language was a new experience that she totally enjoyed. She buried her face between my legs and I answered the same, enjoying the intimacy of my best friend, nibbling her wet mound until we both came together, the whip of the orgasm jolt rushing through our bodies.

We cuddled for awhile, then showered together, soaping each other, fingers touching each other’s slits, pinching nipples as we kissed each other.

“We still have a few hours,” Sally said as she turned off the shower and reached for a towel.

--------------------- ---------------------------- -----------------------

I was horny, dressed only with a long terry cloth robe, my cock semi-hard with anticipation as I waited for Isabel to come home and tell me of her first liason with Sally. I pictured them in bed, licking and kissing each other as the minutes ticked by slowly.

When I saw the lights of Isabel’s car turn into our driveway I was instantly aroused. I walked towards the foyer as the front door opened and Sally –dressed in shorts and a tube top- entered the house, holding my wife’s house keys in her hand.

“Sally, what are you doing here?” I asked, “Where’s Isabel?”

“Back at my house, waiting for Bob to come home so she can fuck and suck my husband as I come to suck and fuck hers...”

“I thought it was set for Saturday...”

“Why wait?” she said, giggling in a girlish manner.

We kissed and I wrapped my arms around her, then kissed some more. We moved to the living room couch were we continued kissing and petting, the tube top and the shorts soon on the floor as Sally kneeled naked on the couch in front of me. Unlike Isabel, who shaved her mound smooth, Sal had a hairy bush that was dark and inviting.

I undressed, the tip of my dick grazing her lips as she opened her mouth, anticipating me, but I entered her mouth slowly, the thickness of my flesh sliding on her tongue. Sal took me willingly; sucking me until my testicles slapped against her chin and her face was pressed against my naked belly.

“Talk to me,” Sally said as she paused for a moment, “the way you like to talk to Isabel.”

“She told you?”

“She did, right after we spent about an hour with each other....Oh, that made you even harder. Yes, Nick, I did your wife and she did me. She told me you both get off with dirty talk, which is something Bob and I never really use, but today you wife called me names and it turned me on... Now talk dirty to me while I suck your cock. I have another surprise for later.”

"You give good head my whore," I said as my hips bucked in motion, the meat between his legs sliding back and forth in Sally’s mouth, "Oh, yes...lick the underside. Bob is a lucky guy to have a cocksucker like you....with those pouty lips......that tongue of yours feels real good on my balls....my wife must have enjoyed your mouth...yeah, make mydick slick in your mouth.....Do you like my cock?"

She grunted an affirmation; her tongue licking the pulsating flesh, her teeth nibbling at the tip of the head as she delighted in the sheer sexual energy of the moment.

“Yes,” I said, “just like that, you cocksucker. Sal, you suck dick like a pro. I love your mouth on my meat....oh, Sal, I enjoy fucking your face.”

She had warmed up fast. Her skin was warm with desire as she moved away from my cock, turned around and assumed the doggy position, on all fours.

“Fuck me now,” she said, “and I will reward you with a surprise later.”

We were both in heat and moved with some of the hesitation of a first time, but soon we developed a good rythm, our hips moving back and forth, bumping, grinding, my hands holding her, guiding her to my tempo. I was deep inside her, this naked on all fours taking my dick up her cunt woman whose husband was fucking my own wife...Sally knew how to fuck. She knew what she was doing. Knew it well, for she would allow me to guide her but would set her own rythm, contracting, holding my cock tight inside her.

“Talk dirty to me...” she said, “my husband does not talk...much.”

“I’ll talk to you,” I said, “while I fuck you, ram my meat in you...yes....oh, your cunt is wet and my cock feels hard in there...Oh, honey, you are a good piece of ass....you are a sweet fuck...a very good fuck.”

“Oh, Nick...this is great...”

“Do you like it, Sal? Do you like my meat inside you?”

“I love it..... I'm going to....come soon...oh, Nick what a great fuck you are....yes, that's it...that's yes, that's it...that's perfect...."

12