A Good Friend, A Fun Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife enjoys continuing fun with her husband's best mate.
2.7k words
3.95
32.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night a week or so after the fun in the pub with John and while making love in bed she whispered, you really did love that night with John didn't you. You know I did I said as I kissed her. She was quiet for while and then in a rather quiet maybe shy voice she kissed me saying would you like us all to do it again. I felt my cock twitch excitedly, it was fun wasn't it and we both know you loved it, I whispered. Oh god yes I did she giggled as her hand gripped my cock, and feeling this I think you are thinking about in again now aren't you.

Guilty as charged I chuckled, shall we invite John to spend an evening with us again we could make it when the pub is shut. You sound keen I suggested, she blushed and stammered. Come on Kate be honest. Yes I suppose I do she muttered it was so different for me I felt so deliciously naughty behaving like that and I have even fantasised about it and masturbated thinking about it, but she added hastily, its up to you.

No its not it is up to us I reminded her, than I kissed her stroked her pretty and anxious looking face and said if you want to do it again then of course I will be happy I loved watching you so happy. She hugged me tightly kissing me with a fierce passion. I love you so much she cooed, you are so good to me.

So it was arranged, I saw John in the bar and told him both Kate and me would like him to come and play again, as I phrased it I thought to just to come out and say to come and fuck my wife sounded a little coarse, but we both knew that was what I meant.

The following Saturday John an me met in the bar, all day Kate and I kissed and hugged, we were both so nervously excited about the evening. She came and had a drink with us, I suspect to check if John was there, I saw her hands trembling a little as she lifted her glass to her mouth. After a while she left us with a casual sounding see you later and a swing to her hips she was gone.

I closed the pub as quick as I could even telling the staff to leave the dirty glasses I would do them later. After locking up John and me went upstairs, we never saw her in the living room, but heard soft music coming from the bedroom. We made our way with a chuckle and a high five to our bedroom.

When we entered the was the smell of scented candles which were glowing nicely, the bed clothes were pulled back with a huge bath towel covering the sheet. She stood and smiled as we walked in, god she looked stunning wearing black stocking with suspenders, a black half cup bra and the smallest tightest cunt hugging panties that I had ever seen that emphasised her pussy lips graphically.

I could see she was nervous but she smiled sexily, I went and hugged her she held me tight and kissed me, in a quiet whisperer she asked me if I was still sure, in answer I placed her hand onto my swelling cock. She giggled, that feel's good she whispered. Go hug John and get him undressed I whispered in her ear, she smiled and as she without comment took the few steps to John. I sat in a nearby chair and watched with growing excitement as she kissed him then with a sexy giggled said lets get these off and she started to undress him.

His shirt, shoes socks was soon off then I saw her fumbling with John's belt and zipper but she was soon pushing them down his legs, I was almost trembling with excitement as I saw the big bulge in his boxers and saw her eyes fixed on it with a small smile making her look so pretty. She glanced at me I winked and blew her a kiss. She was squatting down in front of him she hooked her fingers into the waist band of his sorts and eased them down.

I almost shocked me when his mammoth cock sprang out, it must have done her as well because she leaned back as his cock attacked her face in a snake like strike, she giggled then grasped it and rubbed it, she smiled at me before kissing the tip of his cock, then she tried to engulf it in her mouth.

This was different to last time because then we had seduced her after she had had a few drinks. This time she was more a willing party, and appeared keen and eager to get things going.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand she stood up, I went and hugged her taking her a step back so as John could see properly I unfastened her bra and pushed it down her shoulders and off, cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples I proudly showed her tits off top my best mate. Then I eased her panties down and off, gently kissing her pussy. I was so excited and thrilled to be undressing her for him it sent unexpected shock waves of pleasure around my body as I exposed her to his lusty gaze.

Not only did it excite me, but I am sure it conveyed to her my consent to her adulterous fun in a more practical and obvious way, it showed her my submission to her needs and desires, especially when as I kissed her I slipped two finger into her sopping pussy, then shortly after pulling out I put her hand in his and whispered she is yours tonight mate. She and me kissed then I stepped away and with my voice faltering with excitement, I whispered, she is yours tonight mate. I watched as he took her in his arms kissed her, I saw her legs open as he moved his hand onto her cunt.

She led him to the bed which they fell onto she was grasping his cock and he was sucking a tit as his fingers worked her pussy. My cock was as hard as it has ever been it felt like it was fit to burst, it was an erotic and captivating sight, who would have thought I would feel such pleasure and experience such a sexual high from watching my wife being so dirty and naughtily slutty making love to another guy, but I did experience those feelings of elation.

They went into a sixty-nine with her on top it was amazing to see her trying to swallow his cock as she feasted so greedily on his it and to see him holding her pussy lips wide apart and sucking and tonguing her cunt so hungrily. Her arse was such a tantalising sight it looked so sexy as she opened her legs and body for John. I could resist it no longer so I crouched behind her and let my tongue lick between those globes, licking and letting my tongue explore that puckered brown eye, she was never keen on arse play but now she was bucking and thrusting her hips and moaning with pleasure at this twin assault.

She was close to her orgasm that was plain for me to see, John rolled her onto her back her legs springing open wide as if there was a strong spring between them. He fell between those open and inviting thighs, she held onto him tight planting kisses over his face. Her excitement as obvious as rain in a storm. In a whisper that was easy for me to hear she said fuck me John I have been dreaming about your cock and wanting again it for so long.

I eased my fingers between her cunt lips and parted them opening her cunt wide for him and I watched mesmerised as he lined up that cock with her opening. Fuck her John she is really gagging for you I whispered. I watched avidly a his cock stretched her pussy an slid into her. She had her eyes closed her face scrunched up possibly in painful pleasure as his fat cock opened her wide stretching her as it forced entry into her tight cunt.

I backed off and resumed my seat, moving it closer to the action. He was fucking her good with long slow deep thrusts that was making her moan and wail and make those little guttural meowing noises from the back of her throat.

Oh god this is great she muttered as he filled her with his cock in a way I never could with my average cock I was not jealous at all, it was good for me to see her so happy and getting what she has been thinking about for so long. I love your cock its so beautiful she said in her lust I love how you fuck me its the best ever she cooed, I want to be your slut John you can come have me any time she added but please just fuck me she begged.

He hammered into her forcefully driving his huge cock deep fast and hard into her most receptive and appreciative cunt he was certainly making her his I knew and I think he knew that she was his now and that he she would be there for him always. She has never had a fucking as good as that before and she was loving every little centimetre of that man flesh as it invaded her.

She looked over to me and giggled when she noticed my very hard cock, I love you, oh thank you darling this is the best thing you have ever given me I love it so much she said her voice coming in gasps as he was driving into her and momentarily knocking the wind from her lungs.

I want to suck you come and fuck my mouth she called to me so I went and straddled her my knees either side of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth and slid it in and out with a fucking motion. Her mouth and lips were like vacuum as she happily took me in her mouth. It was such a marvellous feeling to have her like that, a cock in her cunt and mouth.

I was first to cum and she swallowed like the proverbial vacuum cleaner gulping down my offering. I pulled out and climbed off she was panting now I saw John speeding up his thrusting and guessed he was about to shoot his load. I saw her body stiffen her eyes roll up then close as she let out a scream as she had her orgasm. I saw her tits wobbling and shaking as John held her by the hips and drove deeply and frantically into her cunt as he dumped his load into her.

She held him tightly kissing him with abandon, that was great fantastic she was telling him, I loved so much please don't let this be the last time, she whispered with feeling. We all relaxed and gathered ourselves there was hardly a word spoken. About twenty minutes later I went to make coffee. As I approached the bedroom door a tray of drinks in hand I heard her murmuring, when I looked in she was between his legs sucking and licking his cock like there was no tomorrow.

She was giggling and whispering come on baby get hard for Kate again, I sat silently down and watcher her doing the snake charming thing on his cock and like a cobra it started to raise, her delight was obvious by the way she kissed and licked it and her praise and wonderment at its beauty, it stood proud and erect like the Eiffel tower. She sucked for a little longer, and then crawled up his body with her hand she guided that cock to her cunt and lowered herself down onto it. I need and want this again so badly she murmured to herself perhaps.

She let out a long satisfied moan as she fully impaled herself on my best mates hard shaft, seconds later she started to raise and lower her hips and I saw her cunt stretched and open taking all he had to give her, the cunt muscles gripping that cock as it moved up and almost out. I sat there silently and watched my wife ride that cock as if she was at a rodeo.

She cum again it was wet and wild and he gave her another load, she was bent over now her arse raised as she lay on him and kissed him. I went to them he pulled his cock out and drove mine into her. Oh god she screamed with surprise as my cock bottomed out she smiled back at me as I stared to fuck her with the urgency my lusty excitement demanded. She was eagerly thrusting and pushing back onto my cock it was fabulous to feel her cum filled sloppy cunt gripping me. I had thought he might have stretched her so as she did not feel me, but I felt her muscles clamping on my cock and milking it as I cum.

We drank the almost cold coffee in a nice atmosphere of friends and lovers, when John left Kate and me showered together, it was beautiful our loving hugs and kisses. She asked me if I was jealous or angry with how she had let herself go so brazenly and at the things she had said. I assured her I was madly in love with her and was happy that she was getting some extra satisfaction and told her that she could see and have him whenever she felt the need.

Do you really mean that Trevor she asked looking up at me with her big brown eyes. Yes I do I can see how you love what he does to you, just as long as you still love me I said. Oh I do and I will she answered with a kiss. It never spoilt it ruined our marriage it made it stronger and enhanced our love for each other.

After that for about the next year John, before his job moved him abroad was a regular visitor most weeks some times two, he would come into the pub by the private back entrance so as no one saw him and he would go up and see Kate, he always said hi to me and I knew as I was working behind the bar or having a drink with friends that he was fucking my wife and that she was having a good time with him and participating fully and actively with him. At other times he would come when Kate and me were together, she would smile at me and take him into the bedroom where I could hear her getting a good fucking. Sometimes I joined them but in the main I let them have that time alone.

I was I suppose a cuckold, but I never knew that word or what it meant then, I just saw it as me waiving my rights to a her exclusivity. I was very happy to share her because she loved what he did for her and to her! She always looked so content and happy after his visits. She loved me so much she made that plain. She did not love him one iota, but she loved his cock and how he fucked her, for want of a better way of putting it she was addicted to his cock and never once in that time did she ever refuse him access to her body she would let him fuck her on demand.

Even if he and me were having a drink together she might on occasions come and join us and giggle happily as she opened her legs and flash her uncovered cunt at him or she might, discreetly if customers were about take his hand and lead him upstairs to our flat where they would fuck. It was wonderful and there are times when I wished John was still here.