A Good Kind of Scare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Teddy! Fuck your mommy." She cried out. The bed slammed and rocked to the cries of passion. "Fuck mommy like you wanna fuck Katie." To my delight the pace quicken as the two of them cried out in orgasm. I had to use Teddy's shirt to muffle my own moans of pleasure. As the pace slowed the mattress bowed some more. Kissing could be heard as they shifted on the above me. Soon mother's legs appeared to the right of the bed. She squatted down within arm's reach; her bare cunt still dripping with my brother's semen.

"Mom." Teddy said.

"Here, honey, let mommy take care of you." She soothed. As she began to work her son's cock down her throat her legs inched forward. Leaving my position under the bed I began to make my way to my mother's swollen mound. I could smell the combination of her and Teddy. Spreading her legs wider she invited me closer. As my brother's satisfied moans intensified I began to lick clean round one from my mother's cunt. The smell was intoxicating. The taste..even better.

"Mom, do you think Katie wants to fuck me?" Teddy said. Hearing my brother ask about me while being sucked off by my mother sent me into bliss.

"I know she does." She said. Damn, she was right. With each word I would stick my tongue deeper into my mother's pussy. The end of my tongue playing with her clit.

"Good." Teddy said.

The floor slid below me. I let out a scream as I was dragged out from my hiding spot by my ankles.

"Got you Katie." Teddy said with a smirk. I sat up and came face to face with my brother's erect cock. Our mother's saliva making it shine in the room's limited light.

"I got you." I said wrapping my hand around his hot stiff member. I watched pleasure sweep over Teddy's face as I licked up his precum and fit my mouth over his member. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mom had gotten on the bed and began pleasuring herself at the sight of her daughter blowing her son. Teddy's hand grabbed the back of my head as he forced himself inch by inch down my throat. Feeling his cock slide down my throat I managed to lick his scrotum.

Rising from my knees I looked my brother in the eyes before we locked lips. Our tongues teased and rolled over one another and Teddy ripped what was left of my costume. Appearing over his shoulder Teddy shuddered with the delight of his mother's bare breasts pressed against his back. They both bent me over the bed and Teddy guided his hard member to the small folds of my pussy. It was so tight. They simultaneously began pushing slowly, easing Teddy's cock to every quarter of me. Gripping my hips Teddy thrust the last two inches of his member into my pussy. I couldn't help but scream out in pleasure.

Our mutual moans grew as Teddy lifted me onto him and he began to kiss and lick the nape of my neck. Our arms groping and exploring each other's bodies Teddy and I climbed to orgasm.

Mom sprawled out on the bed she beckoned for us to join. Nuzzling up next to the warmth of our mother we recovered for the next round. I had a good feeling that this was to become our new family tradition. Of course we wouldn't restrict ourselves to the Holidays but each one of us would make sure that every Halloween was special. It was a good kind of scare.