A Good Night's Dream

Story Info
She has a very life like dream late Friday nite.
1.8k words
4.31
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Friday night, my roommates are out bar hopping and I'm spending yet another peaceful night alone in the apartment. I channel surf for a while before realizing that there's absolutely nothing on that's worth watching this late at night. Since I have to get up early tomorrow morning for work, I decide it's probably smart for me to turn in for the night. I turn off all the lights except for the one in the front hallway and double lock all the doors, except for the front door, figuring the roomies will be too drunk to figure it out later when they come home.

As I get ready for bed, I start thinking about my latest ex, missing him as I realize he was the last guy I had sex with, and that was almost 2 months ago. I sigh softly and shake my head as I cuddle into bed; resigning myself to the fact that I'm stuck with yet another night of pleasuring myself.

I open up the bottom drawer in my nightstand, revealing my secret cache of toys. As I reach in and pull out one of my larger dildos, I laugh quietly to myself, thinking what my roommates would think if they saw their innocent little roommate fucking herself silly with a dildo bigger and thicker than her forearm. I reach in to my drawer again, pulling out a small tube of lube, spreading it over the head of the dildo slowly, trailing my fingertips all over the shaft, teasing it like I would a real cock. I reach down and start teasing my already soaked pussy with my fingers, teasing the tip of my clit with my nail as I rub the head of the dildo across my lips, my tongue flicking out, licking the head, slowly sucking it into my mouth.

As I continue to tease myself with my fingers and my toy, I feel myself start to get more and more excited, my body starting to squirm, my back arching up, grinding down so hard against my fingers. I slowly pull the dildo out of my mouth, trailing it slowly down my body before rubbing it up and down my slit, teasing myself, making me grind down against the head of it, sliding it slowly inside me, twisting it in circles deep inside my pussy and slowly turning on the vibrations. I start the vibrations as slow as possible and very slowly start to turn it up, getting myself so worked up that I'm squirming and writhing in bed, grinding down against the dildo. I start groaning and gasping, slamming the toy in and out of me. As my orgasm builds, strong and fast, I feel my body tensing and arching up off the bed. When my orgasm finally rips thru me, my whole body totally comes up off the bed and I scream out as I cum, coating the whole toy in my cum. I slowly pull the toy from my body, bringing it up to my lips and sucking it clean.

I reach down and put the dildo back in my toy drawer, looking in to see if there's something else I want to play with tonight. I finally decide that since I do have to get up early tomorrow morning, it's probably best for me to just go to bed. I shut my drawer and turn out the lights, cuddling into bed and falling asleep quickly. Around 1:30 am, I wake to hear jiggling at the front door. Since I know my roommates should be back soon, I figure it's just them and lay back down. I fall back asleep almost immediately and feel myself enter a dream.

A man enters my room, lowering himself to the end of my bed. Even though the room is dark, I can see he is around 6'1 or 6'2, a nice muscular body and fairly large hands. I feel him move up the bed, his hands on the outside of my body. He moves up me slowly, until I can finally see his face hovering above mine, his smile flashing in the darkness. I automatically feel myself start to get a little wet, my legs parting so that his legs can rest between mine comfortably. He moves his legs so that only his left leg is between mine, his right leg on the outside of my legs. Without thinking, I start softly grinding against his leg, letting him feel the growing wetness against his leg. He smiles down at me, the bright white of his smile shocking me once again.

He slowly leans down and whispers in my ear, "Are you still feeling horny, my little toy? Because that was quite the energetic play session you had earlier. " I moan softly as I hear his words in my ear, arching up against him, tightening my legs around his as I grind against him harder. He smiles yet again and reaches down, slowly lifting off my tank top and then his t-shirt. I reach out and run my hands lightly over his chest, moaning softly as I feel the obvious muscle structure, hearing him let out a sigh as I gently scrape my fingernails down his chest. He lowers his mouth to my ear once again and says, "You're going to be my little pet tonight and you're going to follow everything I say, ok? Because if you aren't going to follow my orders, you will be punished and I don't want to have to punish you."

I nod my agreement and he smiles at me, kissing me gently on the lips, teasing my mouth open with his tongue, sliding it in my mouth, swirling it around, moaning as he explores every part of my mouth. I run my hands up and over his broad, strong chest, gripping his shoulders and then scraping my nails down his back lightly as he backs off the kiss a little, sliding his tongue out of my mouth and kissing my lips ever so gently again. As he pulls away he reaches down and unbuttons his jeans and pulls them off with his boxers, his rock hard cock springing free then reaching over and sliding my thong down off my legs and tossing it across the room. He lets out one of the most arousing and most frightening moans/growls I've ever heard in my life as he sees my completely waxed pussy, gleaming with my own juices. He reaches down and slowly, softly runs a hand over my wet mound, sliding his hand between my legs to cup me, moaning softly as he leans down and nips at my ear lobe, whispering "Mmmm god little girl, your sweet little pussy is just so wet, so ready to be fucked hard by me huh? Just tell me how bad you want my cock in that perfect little pussy of yours." I whimper at his words, grinding down against his hand so hard, nearly begging to have him fuck me.

He smiles down at me once more and reaches down and grabs one of my hands, bringing it to his cock. I wrap my hand around him, starting to stroke him slowly as he teases my pussy, tracing his fingers over my full lips, the tip of his finger constantly brushing against the tip of my clit, making me moan and gasp, arching up, grinding down against his finger harder, on the verge of crying out, begging him to fuck me. I tighten my hand around his cock as I get more and more turned on, stroking him faster and faster until he grabs my hand, this time to stop me as he smiles and slows his finger on my pussy. He keeps his eyes locked on mine as he slides his index finger deep inside me. I cry out, clenching tight around his finger as I buck my hips, squirming a little beneath him. He slowly adds another finger inside me, making me clench down around him even more, grinding against his hand, crying out and moaning so loud as he starts to finger me slowly.

I watch him start to stroke his cock as he watches my reactions to his fingers inside me, gasping for breath, screaming as his fingers keep hitting my g-spot, my whole body squirming and writhing beneath him. He finally pulls his fingers out of me, bringing them up to my lips, instructing me to clean them off as he parts my legs, moving between them, his cock resting against my pussy. I squirm as I suck on his fingers, moaning as I taste myself on his fingers. I look up at him, begging him, around his fingers, to fuck me, I watch him smile down at me as he parts my pussy lips with the head of his cock, moaning and gasping as he rubs it against my clit, grinding down against him as he very slowly slides his cock inside me. I clench tight around him as he pushes deep inside me, my whole body arching up against him.

As he starts to slowly fuck me, I grind up against him, my legs moving up to wrap around his waist, holding him deep inside me. Our arms lock around each other, our mouths pressed against the others insistently, our tongues twined together as he continues to fuck me slowly, his hard cock working its way in and out of my tight pussy slowly, sensually, driving me wild with every thrust. He and I start to slowly build towards our individual climaxes, the feeling of the other's growing excitement only fueling our own. I clench tighter around him, feeling him flex deep inside me. Our intertwined moans echoing around the room as we grow more and more intense. I reach my climax first, crying out and clenching around him tighter than ever before, feeling my juices gush and squirt from my body.

As my orgasm starts to subside, I feel his begin, his cock bursting inside me, filling my tight pussy with his loads of cum, even starting to feel some of it drip out of me and down my thighs. His orgasm triggering another one of mine, my body arching up against him, my stomach and leg muscles quivering, the rest of my body tensed. As we come down from our orgasms, he wraps his arms around me and holds me against him, my head resting against his chest. He leans down and whispers in my ear "Did you like that pet? Because we're going to be doing this a lot and I want to make sure you enjoy it." I nod sleepily, my eyes fluttering shut, cuddling into his arms and falling asleep.

I wake up the next morning, stretching out and thinking back on my dream, about how realistic it felt, how much I would love to have another dream like that. As I stretch, I happen to look over at my night stand and see that my phone is flashing with a voice message. I grab my phone and hit the button to listen to my voicemail. As the message starts to play, I hear the man's voice from my dream and my heart stops for a moment, scenes from last night flashing before my eyes, realizing it wasn't a dream at all.