A Good Shag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"You will come back later won't you?" I did so want this to continue.

"Come down and tell me if you want me. I'm sorry about last night, with Aunty, it wasn't my fault though; it was Aunty who started it. I was looking forward to having another go at you, sorry, with you."

"Yeah, I know, I'm gonna have words with her, it was very mean, but we made up for it after."

Gerry departed and I went back in to the caravan and aunty, and was I going to give her a talking to.

Aunty could see I was not a happy bunny, now in private I could let it all go and girls did I? I ripped into her, she was mean, she was a slut, I didn't know why I had agreed to come away with her, I'm sure you can imagine the elements of that explosive confrontation. And me? Stammering between the tears and the phrases. Sobbing with almost every word.

Aunty took the lot, not a word from her. Oh, she was red faced, but other than that nothing. Well, nothing until I eventually ran out of steam so to speak.

"Now you just sit down and shut up Pam, you have had your say and now you can listen to me." Aunty made tea for both of us then sat opposite me.

"Your Tony, and my Bert have both been in Wandsworth for three years of their eight year sentence, likely they will be there for the next four too, and that's if and it's a real "if" they can keep their noses clean."

I shuddered to think of the violent crime they had been sentenced for.

"We are in the same boat, until yesterday neither of us had any sex since they were nicked, well, I assume you haven't, I know I haven't, and the need is no less for me than you." She continued.

"My pussy needs filling just like yours, and I couldn't help myself last night and I am sorry, but it happened and I sort of enjoyed it. Hell I needed it. When I touched that cock, ok, I know I shouldn't have, I just couldn't turn away. It was urgent, necessary and yes, satisfying."

"Yes, but you knew I wanted him, and you made it so difficult. You asked him into the bed, you told him he had to behave, and then you did him. That wasn't fair." I whispered.

"Well, just look at you; you could hardly walk when you got up this morning. It was obvious you had more than you could cope with even though I had taken a length."

"So? I was happy to get what I wanted."

"What I think is that we could sort of... share."

"Share?" I virtually screamed.

"The way I see it, he is a very virile young man and obviously coped well with his bedroom athletics last night."

"You didn't even care, you didn't even kiss him, you didn't appreciate him, and you just took him and left it."

"I didn't kiss him because he was yours. I know that sounds stupid but it was how I thought at the time. I didn't want to upset you."

"You thought it was ok to fuck him, but it might upset me if you kissed him? You think I believe that?" I almost choked.

"Are we going to be having his company again?"

"Don't know."

To be honest, the idea of sharing, well, initially I thought 'tacky' then I thought, I can't struggle to walk every morning and there is still eight days of the holiday and eight nights of sex before home and then probably never see Gerry again. Why couldn't Tony be kind, considerate, and good in bed like Gerry?

"I'm going down to see Gerry. See if he will still come out with us."

"Ask him about what I said; I am sure we can make it work. You can have as much as you like so long as I can get one a day." Aunty generously offered.

I didn't reply, just closed the door and headed to the camping field.

"Knock, knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Pam"

"Come on in."

Gerry hugged me firmly, that woody came up again.

"What again?" I laughed. "I can't take that right now! I have only just managed to get my legs together since last night."

"Awe go on." Gerry laughed

"Tell you what, why not save this one for aunty?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, why not save this one for aunty?"

"Last night, you seemed upset when aunty took advantage of me."

"Well I was in need, and I got what I needed later. Did you mind her?"

"I preferred you."

"Aunty said she wanted you again."

"And you what do you want?"

"I want you, and if you were in my bed every night, and I was getting what I need I wouldn't be complaining. If that means I have to share you with aunty then I'll put up with it."

"So you reckon I should give this one to aunty?" he pressed his cock against me.

I gave it a squeeze.

"Why not. You take it up to aunty now, see if she wants it, if she does then fine, if not, well you have to save it and I'll have it later."

Of course, I have no idea how things went when Gerry got up to the caravan, but as arranged an hour later I went up, there was no noise from the outside, when I went in however, there were sounds of passion, and the incredible sight of aunty on her back on the settee with her legs in the air being humped vigorously by MY Gerry.

I think aunty must have been listening to my complaining earlier, because she hit top, she mashed his mouth with kisses, (with tongues Gerry told me later). I sat opposite waiting for them to finish. Gerry's trousers were around his ankles, the front of aunty's skirt was at her waist, her tits were out of her cotton bra, lying back as she was they were flat as pancakes with a small, brownish cherry in the middle. Aunties knickers were sort of older fashioned, Aertex with no elastic in the legs, not sure I know why they were lying around one knee, surely they could have just eased them aside.

Gerry came to me as he was pulling up his trousers and kissed me.

"Aunty asked me if I would like to move in for the rest of the holiday -- what do you think?"

"Alright by me, as long as I can have my wicked way."

Of course, Gerry did move in to the caravan, I went with him to the tent to collect his kit. The camp bed as I mentioned, was wrecked when it had collapsed under us during our first shag. So that was of no further use.

"Good job you decided to move in with us."

"Why's that?"

"Well, if you were here and you wanted a shag...no bed."

"That's no problem, as I told you; the sleeping bag on the floor is big enough for any number. Do you want to try it?"

"Why not?"

We dropped to our knees, fell into a sweet embrace and of course became horizontal, gathering the sleeping bag around us. Well, do you really need me to tell you that I found the most truly gorgeous woody in that sleeping bag? Well of course I did, we put it to very good use, not I hasten to add before we managed in our urgency to tear every button from my blouse and force my brassier up over my boobies. God, his hands on my boobies were a real thrill, I suppose, truth be known, the chapel hat pegs, sorry, the nipples were up as the buttons came off the blouse, the hands tweaking them were a bonus.

We moved on of course and put that woody to effective purpose. I was hot, he was hard, I was wet and he was in. One clean smooth movement to be fully embedded, then away we went in the same demented manner as our first encounter. There was no movement Gerry made that I was unable to follow, to copy, to enjoy. You will all know, I can't be the only one it's happened to, that in the throes of a vigorous shag, things that you don't want to can, you know, slip out. No, I don't mean words, but just as Gerry started to shoot his juice his woody popped out on the downward stroke, then without guidance, because neither of us was paying enough attention, it dropped down, and on the upward stroke ploughed up between the crease of my bum and the sleeping bag spewing cum all the way. Gerry broke off from the tonsil tickling to curse.

"Oh...Fuck it."

I of course was really helpful and had a fit of the giggles.

Thank goodness it didn't ruin the moment.

I just knew aunty would have something to say about the time it took to pack Gerry's thing and get them back to the caravan.

"About time, what took so long?" as if she couldn't have guessed.

"Oh! This and that." Frankly it was more 'the other'

I cannot say that Gerry was enormous girls, you know where I mean, he wasn't even very big, but one thing I can tell you, he was certainly a good shag and after a session, you must know how it is, I had a job to get my thighs back together. Almost as if he'd left it in there. And we had just had a good session.

"Gerry, I am feeling horny, have you got a good one for me?" aunty had become more, how shall I put it, coarse, that's it, coarse during the holiday.

Gerry looked at me, raised his eyebrows and with a wink took Aunty's hand leading her toward s the bedroom.

"Excuse us!" He lifted the back of her skirt, exposing her knickerless bum, framed only by her roll on, suspenders and stocking tops.

I watched as he slipped his fingers between her chubby cheeks.

"Oh, I can't wait," aunty grabbed the door frame; spreading her legs she thrust her rear end back at him.

"Shag me." She begged,

"Do it here." She urged

Gerry stepped back and dropped his trousers, It was barely half an hour since we got out of that sticky sleeping bag and here he was with another woody ready and able to scratch aunty's itch.

Viagra? There was no such thing, no need. I guess he was as keen as we were and just as able.

Anyway, as I was saying Gerry dropped his trousers and released his woody, aunty reached between her legs, grabbing it and making sure it hit the mark as it slipped into something comfortable.

I just observed, it was fascinating to watch Gerry's thrusting bum as he obliged aunty and slipped in and out as she squealed and ooohed pushing back to get the most out of each thrust.

Gerry's hands went up under her blouse to appreciate the bit of tit she did have, and she certainly appreciated it with renewed energy.

The humping went on for what seemed ages to the accompanying squeals, ooohs, aahhs, and the squelching and slurping of that woody' s progress inside aunty. Aunty was obviously enjoying plenty of the "waves crashing on the shore" if the noise was anything to go by, at last, Gerry, with a sort of sighing groan hit the jackpot and delivered aunty her fresh cream.

Having delivered the goods, Gerry slackened and dropped dribbling from aunty, he supported her as she slipped to her knees, and as he produced his hanky to wipe himself, she took it from him then proceeded to lick him clean.

I had never seen such a rosy glow on aunty's face. The holiday was obviously doing her good.

Aunty was always very keen, but she could only manage a couple of goes a day, sometimes only once and also had tendency to only want early in the day not later so I got all the evening 'entertainment' I wanted.

We both gave up on wearing knickers for the most part, only if I felt the urge did I bother, although I must admit that I enjoyed wearing the nylon Frenchies that Gerry bought for me in Teignmouth, and in Torquay he treated aunty to a pair of DKs. And I know she wore them just occasionally when we went out, usually after a morning session.

Money, as you know, was not that plentiful aunty paid mostly for the food and stuff, having declined Gerry's offer to contribute.

"No Gerry, that's quite alright, you are contributing to the holiday in other ways." She replied with a wink.

Walking between Dawlish Warren and the town, Gerry took keen interest in the trains that passed along the railway as it ran along side the footpath. Aunty decided to stretch the budget and we all trekked off to Buckfastleigh where they had a preserved steam railway, one of the first if I remember correctly, to take a trip. The journey was through the quiet Devon countryside and stopped just short of Newton Abbot to run back to the start. The journey took about an hour.

I suppose it was about 5 minutes after the start that Gerry excused himself to use the lavatory, aunty was looking out of the window. Leaving the compartment he mouthed,

"Follow Me."

Of course I did, Gerry didn't tend to lead, preferring to go along with aunty and me, and we weren't slow to let him know our wishes.

There were few passengers on this early train as he caught my hand and pulled me into the lavatory with him. If the ticket collector called, aunty had our tickets.

As he clicked the lock behind us we were looking at the sign 'Don't flush the toilet while the train is in the station' Penalty £5

"Do you want one?" Gerry sneaked his hand up under my skirt to take advantage of my naked essential. I leaned back against the wash stand and just savoured his probing fingers.

"Mmmm, yes please." I breathed into his mouth, not wishing to break off the kiss to speak. I didn't need asking twice, I hadn't had one since the previous night, well the early hours of the morning.

Aunty had claimed the breakfast woody! I was almost desperate; I had become used to my regular supply. Gerry sat on the wooden seat cover of the WC and eased his trousers down there was no mistake, his woody was vertical, ready for action.

I mean, what's a girl to do? Don't ask me, I only know what I did. I popped my blouse buttons hiked up my skirt, straddled him and slid that woody fully home. Oooh yess. Very little effort was needed as the movement of the train and the clicking of the rails did the job.

When the train reached the outward part of the very enjoyable journey it stopped with a greatly appreciated jolt. Gerry didn't stop teasing my boobies. The engine is taken off the front of the train, then moved to the back of the train on another set of tracks and put on that end for the journey back. Its been a long time since I was on a steam train, but I clearly remember the jolts as it stopped or started, Boy do I, every jolt tapped that woody home if you get my drift girls. The series of jolts as the train started again nearly threw me off my beloved woody.

The rail joint, I know there is a name for them, where they bring the train onto the train from the other line, causes all sorts of moves as the train goes over it giving more and more jollies from that woody.

The clicketty clack rhythm and the swaying waddle of the train had me very satisfied by the time we were half way back. I knew Gerry must have had one building, the train appeared to be slowing then a sudden stop Gerry peaked at that moment, it was a moment, and then with a toot of the whistle it was jolting away again. Each jolt forcing that spurting woody to spew further up into me.

When he subsided I climbed off, he made himself respectable pulling up his trousers tucking in his shirt and buttoning up. It was easy for me, just make my boobies comfy in my bra, button my blouse and drop my skirt, Gerry did a quick check to see the coast was clear then we returned to aunty.

"I suppose you two have been enjoying your own company?"

"What did it stop for?" Gerry didn't answer Aunty's question.

"Cows on the line, didn't you see them?"

"Not from where I was sitting."

I just smiled.

We had our pleasure, both aunty and me, in many places, On the beach, among the granite sea defences, in a sheltered spot on Dartmoor, near to Princetown, we both had a go there, and other places I don't recall now. I even had a sort of Titanic moment, well sort of, the mid morning ferry from Starcross to Exmouth was virtually deserted it was short and sweet, knicker leg pulled aside and our activity shrouded by our coats.

Aunty got a bit if I remember from behind; she favoured that when we were out and about, as Gerry pointed something out as she looked through a telescope on Torquay sea front. I know she had it there, they were quite a while she did the moving, and when it was over she had to sit down on the sea wall as her legs went weak.

Gerry was a quiet unassuming chap; he could pass unnoticed in the street. Cheeky, flirty, never pushy, the incident in the train was the only time he ever made a move to have his way, every other time it was either aunty or me making the demand, and he was always 'up for it' thank goodness. His energy and virility was a bonus and made the holiday more than worth while. Never in all my life girls, to this very day have I had such a regular and satisfying sexual relationship, Aunty told me the very same thing as we went home, where would we get it again?

They are not wrong when they say all good things come to an end. Holidays don't last for ever and on the Thursday of the second week we were starting to think about winding things up. We had to leave after breakfast on Saturday and the van had to be spotless or we would lose our deposit

On Thursday I woke up to Gerry's 'Morning Glory' my neck was swathed in my baby doll, the pants of which had not been out from under my pillow all week. I had gone to sleep with my boobies being suckled Gerry's head was on my chest. . I took his hand and pulled it towards my you know what.

"Does this feel wet to you?"

"Well, slightly damp." He started fingering me

"Are you sure? I think it feels wet." His fingers continued to move.

"Getting wetter by the minute." He probed.

"Try it with this." I pulled him towards my necessary.

With very little effort he did so, and that was it, one touch of his magic wand and he was fully in my slippery wet thingy. My hip movements met his and that solid morning glory sliding in and out gave me the first of the day's jollies. Gerry followed as I enjoyed my second.

Now as you girls probably know, piss proud 'morning glories' are a real treat, they seem to last forever, and I knew when he left my bed for his morning 'run out' he was going to have a problem. You have probably noticed they, fellas, can't seem to piss through a woody, he was solid, it stuck out in front like an iron bar.

"Where do you think you're going?" aunty challenged as he left the bedroom, she was preparing the breakfast table. "I want sausage for breakfast."

She turned from the table raising the hem of her cotton nightie; it looked slightly odd as she had her rollon and stockings underneath framing her fuzz.

"A nice firm sausage if you please, here, in my hairy pie."

His cock was still glistening with our juices as he laid her on the lino floor the front of her nightie was thrown up to her chin exposing her boobies. As he got between her raised knees, she was grabbing at his woody to guide it home.

"Hang on, don't rush!" he tried to resist getting in to her.

"Don't you want a bit of diddling first?"

"After the noise you two were making..."

She had never mentioned hearing us before.

"...heck, no, just get in and 'do' me."

Like I said, she'd become quite coarse.

Gerry was of course obliging and with aunty's guidance slipped deep into her. The cups on the table rattled a bit as he filled her pie with sausage. She had her bra on so he pushed his hand up under it to free one of her boobies, he was licking at it and the impression I got was that he was letting her do the hip moves, and she was keen, he just kept at that booby. It certainly seemed to be doing her some good. Her hands around his head urged him down to suckle, suddenly she pushed his head away and with a massive guttural groan bucked so hard as she hit the top she nearly threw poor Gerry off. He took her wrists and held them firmly as he started thrusting; every push was met by an equal one from her until he clenched his cheeks, stiffened his legs and let out an enormous sigh.

"There you are sausage in your pie, and gravy with it."

He jumped up, woody beginning to droop and dived for the toilet his morning piss sounded like a waterfall and seemed to go on for ever. Aunty just lay where he had left her. Splay legged on the floor, the booby still out of her brassier, the nipple as perky as I have ever seen.

Looking up at me she had the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face.

"Not a bad shag is he?" she sighed.

Returning from the toilet Gerry crouched beside her his used bits hanging between his spread thighs.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers