A Good Time With My Friend

Story Info
Dave has fun in the woods with college pal.
1.1k words
3.59
111k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well...I want to relate a story about the time a friend of mine and me enjoyed each other in the woods next to a creek.

It all started when my friend and I were driving around looking for a place where we could get naked and have our way with each other without any disturbances from others.

We came upon this wooded area near our high school that I had partied at before. I knew that it was very secluded. So I told Brian to pull over at the edge of the woods, and we could walk into the woods a ways and stop near a creek. It was nighttime, but the moon was very bright. This was perfect, because we could see each other still in the semi-darkness.

We walked for a couple minutes and I told Brian I had the perfect place in mind. There was a creek nearby that had concrete walls that slowly sloped down to the water, and we could stand on the level part of the concrete and not have to worry about weeds or the like bothering us.

We got to a good spot next to the water, and I asked Brian if this was a good spot. He agreed that it was. So with that out of the way, I told Brian that I wanted him naked first. He agreed, and I went over to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. Then I slid his shirt off. It was summertime, and the temperature was perfect for our purposes. I knelt down next, and took his shoes off, then his socks. There was some light coming through the trees, and it splashed across his body as I took off one piece of clothing at a time. I then reached up and unsnapped his jeans. I could tell that he was semi-hard already. Sometimes having sex outdoors, can be a great turn-on, especially if there is a chance that you might get caught! I unzipped him, and then grabbed his jeans at the waistband, and worked them down until they were off. As Brian stood there in front of me, I could see his cock was dying to be set free from his underwear. I reached up and massaged his cock and balls through his shorts until it appeared that he was fully erect.

His underwear we kind of a thin material and a little silky, but were like briefs, tight around the legs. I could see a wet spot that had come through them at the tip of his cock. He was already leaking some pre-cum. I couldn't wait to take my tongue and lick the sweet drop off the end of his cock.

I smiled up at Brian, and took his underwear with both hands, and pulled them down to his thighs. Right as I did this, his 7.5" long by 7" thick cock swung straight out, and was now pointing at my mouth. I grabbed his balls with one hand, and his cock with the other, and pulled the skin on his shaft towards me so I could milk as much pre-cum out of his cock as possible. As I did this, the small drip that was peaking out the hole grew larger, and started to fall. I quickly took my tongue and wiped as much of it on my tongue as I could. Mmmmmmmm! I replied, as I tasted how sweet it was. Then, I gathered some saliva in my mouth, and wiped it on his shaft with my tongue, so that it would be easier to go down on him. After it was good and wet, I slowly took his purple head in my mouth, and sucked and licked just on the head first. Then, with a few up and down movements of my mouth on his cock, I took more and more of it in until I found myself at the base of it. I could feel the patch of hair around the base of his cock touching my lips. His cock was shaved smooth all the way down to the base.

Then I just sucked his cock in and out of my mouth, every time going all the way down, and all the way back up to the head. I made a lot of noise as I sucked this beautiful cock! I could tell that Brian was very much enjoying it. I looked up at him as I was sucking him off. He was watching me very intently as I pleasured him. Every so often, I would come off his cock and take his balls in my mouth as I stroked him. Brian had very large balls that hung down about 3-4" from his shaft. They were definitely a mouthful also! After this went on for a while, Brian eventually told me he wanted to suck my cock before either one of us came.

I said OK to this and stopped what I was doing, (which I could have done for much longer), and got up on my feet. Brian switched spots with me and proceeded to take my shirt off. Then he knelt down in front of me, and started taking my shoes, my socks, and next my jeans off. He was very hasty at this, as I could see that he wanted my cock NOW. He didn't even stop to feel me up through my underwear. Off everything went, and he then grabbed my cock and made it wet quickly, and then, WHAM! all the way in his mouth it went! He started sucking me furiously. I had to tell him to slow down a little or I was going to blow my load quick! He said he didn't care, if I didn't, he wanted to taste my cum and swallow every drop ASAP! I told him that was OK with me.

He made very loud slurping noises as he worked my cock all the way in his mouth, and all the way out. My cock is not small in itself, it measures 6.5" by 6.5". After a few more seconds, I was ready. I told Brian I was ready to cum and he said "OK, go ahead." Right then, I blew a heavy load of cum in his mouth. He swallowed every drop! I was somewhat exhausted, but ready to taste him now. We switched spots again and I knelt down, and made him fully hard again real quick sucking him. I worked his cock in and out of my mouth intensely until he was ready to cum. He told me he was ready to cum, and I said go right ahead. Right then he blew an enormous load in my mouth and I swallowed it quickly.

We both laid back and rested for a bit before we made our way back to the car. We both agreed, this was a great spot to have some fun in the future.

To be continued...