A Good Time With Nadya

Story Info
He wanted her, now he has the chance.
1k words
3.13
52.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story about Nadya.

This is Chris.

It all started when I was thinking about this girl. I've had a huge crush on her for several years now, and I'm just tired of waiting for it. She's been a tease, in and out of relationships, and has currently been in one for over a year now. It's been pissing me off, because whenever they would break up, she would come crawling to me and end it when she wanted to get back together with them.

We live in the same town, so I decided I would drive by her house and see if she was home. I couldn't tell, so I drove back in the other direction. I was driving by a movie theater when I saw her walking with a friend. I jumped out of my truck and ran up to her discreetly, she smiled softly at me and greeted me. She thought I was nice, I asked her to come get coffee with me. She said, sure, fine. Her friends walked ahead and I helped her get into my truck.

We're driving around town slowly, I had no plans of taking her back home. She did not know this, perhaps she thought I was lost. She began to squirm a little in her seat, I could tell she was curious. I looked at her, and smiled. I asked her how she was doing.

"Fine." She replied.

"Are you sure you want to go home?" I asked her.

"Yes, my mom is waiting on me." She said, sounding a little frightened by my voice.

"She won't mind if you're a little late." I said with a smile. She asked what I meant, and I didn't reply. I locked the doors, and she began to pound the windows.

I pulled over, put my hand on her mouth, and pulled her in the back of my truck. She was fighting with me to get away, and I held her close making sure she couldn't get away from me. She was getting angry, kicking me, punching me. I put her down and I unbuckled my pants, pulling them down. She looked surprised and tried to get up. I ripped off my shirt, it came off easily. Then I reached for hers. She was a beautiful girl, tanned, long dark hair, darker eyes, and a good shape. She was of the Asian decent, and perfectly toned. I ripped off her blue shirt, and she called me an asshole. I smiled at her, and I told her I've been waiting to do this for several years now. It's finally my time to give her what she deserves. She began to cry as I pulled her jeans down to her ankles, revealing a pair of purple and black striped underwear. I forced myself ontop of her and I kissed her. She tried to bite me, and I smiled at her. I used my right hand to touch her pussy lips, and moved them underneath the pair of underwear. She looked surprised that I was going this far.

I pulled them off, and she began to squirm. I told her to stay still, or her mother would get it. She spit at me, and I laughed at her as I fingered her cunt. I was fingering her harder when she started to yell and I placed my hand over her mouth. I told her there's only one more way out of this, and it wasn't a way she was looking for. I had 3 fingers inside of her when she began to calm down, realizing what I could do to her. I licked my fingers, and I pulled down my boxers and positioned myself in front of her.

"Suck my cock, bitch." I told her, angrily.

"Why the fuck should I?" She asked, and tried to swing at me.

I pushed her down, and forced her mouth open wide and put it inside of her. I could feel her throat ease as my cock slid down her throat. I told her to start sucking, or suffer the consequences. She was sucking slowly, and I pushed her head into my dick more. My dick was sliding back and forth in her mouth, her sucking noises getting louder. I could tell she was starting to enjoy it, but was fighting it. I was fucking her face harder as she began to gag a little. I pushed in deeper and held her head in place as I came in her throat. My load shot deep, and I could tell she had a hard time swallowing. I asked her if she liked it, she shook her head no. I ran my fingers over her pussy lips.

"I find that hard to believe, you're a little wet." I said to her.

"I hate you." She said to me.

I laid ontop of her and began to rub her clitoris with force. She told me to stop, I told her to shut up. I licked her twat with desire. She tried to fight the pleasure. I could feel her hips moving against me. I was rubbing faster, and plugging my tongue in and out of her as quick as I could. I could taste her juices coming out of her cunt. I felt she was wet enough to fuck, so I positioned myself. She begged me not to do it, she was a virgin. I told her she would be fine, and to accept the consequences of her actions. I pushed my cock in deep, without any mercy. She yelled out in pain, and I could feel the hymen split open. I moved in and out fast, feeling how tight she was. She was trying to get away from me, and I pushed harder. I was moving in and out of her, squeezing her tits and she was screaming for me to stop.

After a few minutes, she started to ride me back. I could hear her moaning slightly, as I fucked her harder and harder. I could feel my cock ready to explode, but I kept going. She was sweating, and begging me to fuck her harder.

"Harder!" She yelled. "Fuck my cunt harder!"

I fucked her harder, and felt my cock explode deep in her pussy. All of my cum was released into her pussy and I relaxed. I could tell that this was an experience she would never forget.

And now she's been begging for more.