A Good Wife

Story Info
She grants her husband's threesome fantasy w/her BFF
1.8k words
3.61
60.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, damn, you feel so good!" Malcolm moaned as he slid his stiff and swollen cock into Alesha's pussy from behind. He gripped her hips and held her body up to support the pounding he was giving her. Pushing into her and pumping quickly and forcefully, he held still and let Alesha tighten her juicy walls around his cock, anticipating his next stroke.

"You know, you've got the best pussy I've ever had," he leaned over and breathed into her ear from behind. "I just love the way you grip me and squeeze me. Nobody does that like you, Alesha baby."

Alesha was shaking with pleasure as she craned her neck to hear his every word. She maneuvered her body around so she could see his face, she loved watching him loving her; she loved the expressions on his face.

Sex with her husband was the most incredible, and she wanted to do everything he loved to give him the greatest pleasure he had known. As much as he pleased her, she wanted to please him with the same intensity. It was the one thing she knew they agreed on, that sex between them was exciting and toe-curling and she never found any reason to not want to enjoy the opportunity. Malcolm spent a great deal of time caressing and pleasing her body before he entered her, and even then, he made it a personal challenge to make sure she achieved a mind-numbing orgasm before he allowed himself to erupt deep within her slick tunnel. He always moaned in her ear terms of endearment and phrases of the nasty dirty things he wanted to do to her and what he wanted her to do to him.

So if it was so good to them both and they were, by all accounts, sexually compatible in every way - why did he want to bring another woman into their bed? Alesha couldn't understand. She engaged him in every way and actively participated in his fantasies about having a threesome with a male coworker, or attending a swinger's party and having group sex in a room with strangers. She would tell him the dirtiest kinkiest stories she could think of while she slid her hands up and down on his stiff rod, getting him to the brink until he would grab her head and force her down to catch his fluid as it shot out of his cock. She would even whisper in his ear while he was sweaty and pounding between her legs held up in the air, she would craft for him a story of being spread out on his desk with his coworker bent over between her legs licking her pussy while she cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck me good, Daddy," Alesha cried out, egging him on. She knew that kind of talk really helped push him over; he loved for her to call him Daddy when he was deep inside of her.

She did it all for him, whatever fantasy he wanted, she went along with it, and if it was something she didn't know much about - like when he wanted to talk about having anal sex with her, something they had never done - she went on the internet to research it, read about it and watch videos, so she could better put together a sexy story to whisper at him while she was riding in his lap with his cock inside of her.

It was all good as long as it was just a fantasy. They could say and do whatever they wanted as they shared the nastiest and freakiest stories of things they knew they would never actually do. But when Malcolm dropped the idea in her lap, so to speak, Alesha froze mid-stroke. She had been on top, grinding and riding on his stiff cock and using her hands to rub and squeeze her nipples, putting on quite a show for her lovely man. Her head was thrown back with her thick Marley braids flying around her head and matted in sweat around her neck. She knew how she looked and she knew by the look in Malcolm's eyes that he appreciated her efforts. Suddenly, he reaches around her and starts rubbing her ass and slapping it gently, then pulling her down into him so he could raise his hips and force his cock deeper inside. The intensity of him going deeper caused her eyes to fly open and she moaned and looked down at him, their eyes locked, and that's when he asked her, "Do you know what would make this moment perfect?"

Alesha couldn't speak, she was caught on the edge of an orgasm that began its descent from the very pit of her cervix and she was almost frightened at the intensity it promised. "What?" she breathed.

Malcolm hesitated a moment and then she thought she heard him say, "If Traci was sitting on my face right now, and I had my tongue inside her sweet pussy." As soon he got out the sentence, his cock started quivering and Alesha began her climax at the same time. But she froze at his words and her body stopped moving while the climax rippled up through her body and took her breath away. Malcolm was groaning as his cock spurted out ripplets of cum deep inside of his wife. He was totally unaware of the fact that she had stopped moving, since he could feel her pussy vibrating in an orgasm; he knew she was there with him. He didn't open his eyes until he had finished emptying inside of her and caught his breath. When he opened his eyes, Alesha was staring at him.

"What did you say?" she asked, wide eyed, her heart beating hard in her chest.

Malcolm smiled and slid his hands up to her breast, where he began massaging them both in small circles. That usually melted her resolve and helped him avoid any argument that might be brewing. This time he could tell it would be different.

"I was just saying, you know how we talked about doing a threesome, I just thought that if we did it, we would want somebody we could trust, right?" Malcolm wet the tip of his index finger with his tongue and moved it back and forth across her nipple. "That's not something you can just do with anybody, right?" He flashed that wide bold smile at her with his perfectly straight white teeth. Then he licked his other index finger and started on the other nipple; soon he was rolling both nipples between his fingers in tandem. But Alesha was no longer aroused; she was disturbed by the mention of her best friend sitting on her husband's face.

"I thought...I thought that was just one of our fantasies, you know, one of our stories that we tell each other for excitement," she spoke softly, feeling the dread building in her stomach.

Malcolm chuckled. "It was a fantasy, but why can't we make it happen? We have a lot of fantasies, we can't make them all come true, I know that, but why not make just one come true?" He raised his upper body off the bed and started licking her nipple, slipping it into his mouth and sucking on it. "Mmmmm, I love your nipples. You know I love you, right?"

For the first time, Alesha wasn't joining him in his game. She sat very still and stiffened her back, not giving in to him as she usually would. She usually would raise her hands to run through his hair while he played with her nipples, she would moan and whisper his name to let him know how good he made her feel. But not this time. She wasn't letting him off that easily.Was he serious?

"What's the problem?" Malcolm asked. "I figured if we do it with somebody you can trust then it's all good. We can trust Traci, don't you think so?"

"That's not the point, Malcolm," Alesha said finally. "Of course I trust her, but I can't let you fuck my best friend! This is crazy!"

Malcolm pulled her head down to meet his lips and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue; Alesha's body betrayed her by moaning into his kiss. She didn't want to give in but he had that kind of hold on her and she always wanted to make him happy. She'd never considered that there might be limits to how far she would go. They'd never tested the limits. Anything they had not done was simply because they just had not done it yet, not because she ever said no.

Malcolm broke the kiss and grabbed her hair, forcing her to look into his eyes. "That's just it - we make LOVE, I make LOVE to you, I LOVE you, we LOVE each other. I wanna FUCK her." And then he plunged his tongue into her mouth again.

Alesha felt his cock twitch and began to swell as he became aroused again. It didn't escape her attention that his own words had excited him. He was hard again and her body was still holding his stream from minutes earlier.

"But...but, we FUCK too!" She said weakly, feeling her resolve melt as his cock rose up to press into her belly.

He reached one hand between them and aimed the head of his cock toward her pussy and took his other hand and pressed on her ass to pull her into him. He slid inside smoothly as she was still wet from their last session.

"Not like I wanna fuck her," he said, looking right into her eyes as he went in as far as he could go.

Alesha didn't want to feel good at that moment but she couldn't stop it. His words scared her and excited her at the same time. A voice inside of her head screamed,what the fuck are you saying to me?And she wanted to be angry, she wanted to slap his face, but she watched his eyes roll up in the back of his head as he beganmaking loveto her, and she could no longer fight the passion that she felt for this man. No matter how outrageous his words were, that he wanted to fuck her best friend in a way different than the way he had her, she knew above all that she loved him and would do anything for him. She was insulted, and offended, but at the same time she felt powerful. And she realized how insane that concept was - to feel powerful in the face of her man telling her that he wanted another woman. She felt powerful because he included her and asked her to agree and he didn't go behind her back and cheat like so many other men would do.

She wouldn't lose her man the way her mother lost hers. She wouldn't have Malcolm Jr. and Ebony growing up in a home without a father.

She wrapped her arms around his back and held on tightly, thinking,this is MY man, and I must give him anything he needs.