A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

Just then Marty yelled, "Hey Jackie lets go, it's getting late". I didn't reply. I just sat there on the bed trying to think how I was going to deal with this. A few minutes later Marty walked into the room. His poor eyes about bulged out of his head as he looked me up and down.

"Fuck me! You look sexy as fuck".

Looking down at the floor, I said "Thanks, but do ya think it's to short"?

"Shit no, not a bit too short, it's just right. Hell if you bend over I'll be able to see that cute little ass". Then he lifted up the front of my dress so that he what I was wearing under it. "OH MAN, them sure are some sexy little panties you've got on there girl friend. Maybe I should get inside them before we go". He then ran his fingers right over my crotch, feeling my vagina right through my panties.

I pushed his hand away and said, "Later big boy, don't mess me up before we get out of the door".

Then, giving my ass a fast squeeze, he said; "Let's go, Sam's waiting on us".

I bit my lip and thought to myself, oh hell; he has seen more of me out by the pool in my little bikinis. "Okay, okay, let me grab my purse and I'm ready".

As I walked into the living room dressed in my sexy little outfit, both Sam and Marty turned to look at me.

Marty was the first to speak," Wow don't my sexy lady look hot tonight"?

Eyeing me from head to toe, Sam said, "Yes she sure is buddy".

Still embarrassed I said, "Stop it you guys, you'll give me a big head". I had this funny feeling inside knowing that Sam knew what I was wearing under my little dress. Then looking at Sam I asked, "So where is your date?"

"Oh she was being a bitch so I just told her, "See ya later, stay home". So it's just the three of us tonight". Smiling, he then said "I hope you can handle two guys tonight".

Laughing, I replied, "You guys are puppies, I can handle you two hands down, now let's get going".

Out in the driveway, Sam opened the passenger door of his truck for me. So much for Marty and I groping in the back seat. His truck is kind of high, some kind of GM, SUV, I think, a Yukon. I had to climb up to get into it. I know that he sneaked another look at my panties as I got in. I could see his eyes locked on the bottom of my dress and legs. Marty jumped in the back seat and we were off to the club.

Once in the club, we chose a booth down near to the dance floor. It was a DJ, and he was playing great old Rock-n-Roll tunes. When the waitress took our order, Sam asked for Pina Coladas for all of us. I have never had one of these before. We got our drinks and I couldn't believe how nice it tasted. I couldn't taste any alcohol at all.

We started drinking and dancing the night away. I would take turns dancing with each of them. The slow songs I saved for Marty.

Sometime after one or two in the morning, I was well on the way to being drunk. Then the DJ played, 'Have I told you lately that I love you', by Rod Stewart. As soon as it started Sam said, "Oh man I love this fucken song, can I dance with your wife"?

Marty, also drunk by this time said, "I don't give a shit. Don't ask me...ask her".

He didn't even have to ask me, I just got up and lead the way to the dance floor with Sam following me.

Out on the dance floor Sam was a gentleman, at first! He took my right hand into his left hand, as his right hand was on the small of my back. As we danced we talked some about this and that. Then he hit me with the bomb!

Sam whispered in my ear, "Jackie, I love the underwear you have on tonight. And them stockings you're wearing, very sexy".

"Yes, I'm mad at you, why were you watching me in the hallway"?

"Shit Jackie, you look so hot in them sexy little violet panties and all the rest, how could I not keep from watching you"?

Don't ask me why, it had to have been the drinks I guess, but I then put my arms around his neck and said, "My under things are for Marty's eyes only, not yours mister".

Sam then dropped both his hands down to my butt. His big hands cupped both of my ass cheeks over my dress as he pulled me tight. I could feel his cock pushing against my mound as he started working my hips from side to side. He then said "You're lucky you're married to Marty".

I was starting to get turned on from feeling his cock against me, and him squeezing my butt. I asked "Why I am so lucky?"

"If you weren't married to him I would be taking you someplace to get inside them sexy little panties you have on"!

Laughing, I said, "Sorry, but that's not going to happen. Marty is the only one that gets into my panties". Just then the song ended, and I had to get my mind back to earth. I looked to see if Marty had been watching Sam feeling up my ass. He wasn't even looking our way. Then Sam gave me a kiss and thanked me for the dance.

On the way back to our seats Sam again whispered in my ear. This time he said, "You know you have real sexy legs. How about a little leg show on the way home tonight. That would really make my day".

I hit him on the arm and said, "You're nuts", as we made our way back to our booth".

I sat back down next to Marty. I was so turned on and it was from the hands of another man. My panties were wet as I sat looking across the table at Sam. All I could think about was how well his cock felt rubbing against my pussy mound. And him telling me that he would like to fuck me. God, those Pina Coladas sure had me all screwed up.

I felt a hand slide between my legs. Marty was right up next to me, feeling the inside of my thigh. I opened my legs a little to give him more freedom. His fingers worked their way right up to my wet crotch. He was running his fingers up and down my wet pussy lips right through my little panties. He then started working on my super hard clit. I gave out a low moan as I turned and started making out with Marty.

Marty said, "I'm fucked up, are you ready to go home? Your pussy feels like you're really ready to go home".

I moaned in his mouth, "Mmmmmm yes, I'm ready to go home. Take me home and fuck me"! This was not at all like me, I don't usually talk like that. The alcohol had turned me into some kind of hot wife or something.

Marty then told Sam, "If you're ready to go, we are too. I need to get this girl home and in bed. She needs a good fucking".

I hit him on the arm and said, "Don't tell him that".

Laughing, Sam replied, "Shit man, if ya need some help, I'm here for ya".

Still laughing, we all got up and headed for the door. Again at the SUV, Sam opened my door for me. This time I wasn't careful at all as I got in. I let him have a nice peek at my violet panties and stocking tops as I climbed aboard.

As we drove off, I remembered Sam's request for a little leg show on the way home. I slid down in my seat. As I slid down, my dress stayed put. I looked down to see that the hem of my dress was right up at the crotch of my sexy little panties. My stockings tops were also in full view. Each time we went under a street light Sam had a nice view of my panties and stockings. This little show was making me all so horny as I sat there. I could feel his eyes moving up and down my legs. I felt like I had some kind of power over this man. So I just sat back and let him enjoy my little show all the way home.

Once we pulled into our driveway Marty asked Sam if he would like to come in for a drink. Sam looked at me, still showing off my panties and stockings, then back at Marty and said, "I don't know, are we going to share Jackie tonight"?

Marty laughed and said "Sorry buddy, she'll be all mine tonight, but if I need help, you'll be the first one I call".

We said our good-byes to Sam, got out of the car, and went into the house.

Once in the house we were all over each other. The kids were away for the weekend, so we had the house to ourselves. Marty had my little black dress off, and down upon the living room floor in record time. I flopped down on the couch with Marty between my wide open legs. I felt the cool air hit my breasts as he unhooked the front hook on my little bra. Taking a breast in each hand, he was soon taking turns at sucking upon one hard nipple, then the other one.

Just like before, after having too much to drink, I started thinking about Sam. I closed my eyes and was thinking how well his big cock felt rubbing around on my mound. I held Marty's head to my breasts, as he continued to kiss and suck on each hard nipple.

After he had given my nipples a good sucking, his fingers went down to my little panties. One pull on the strings on each side, and they fell wide open. In a few short seconds he had plunged two of his fingers deep inside my wet vagina. Then moaning out, "Fuck! Are you ever hot and ready tonight". With his two fingers working in and out of my pussy, his thumb went to work upon my hard little clit.

Moaning out, I started working my hips up off of the couch to meet the thrusts of his finger fucking. My eyes were closed, and I was thinking of Sam as my husband was about to bring me to an orgasm.

"OH YESSSSSSSS" I yelled, as I came from Marty's finger fucking, and nipple sucking.

I opened my eyes and moaned "Oh my God, that felt so good". Then after kissing him I moaned, "Oh God Marty, put little Marty (the name he gave to his cock) inside me".

Marty was on his knees between my open legs as I sat there on the couch. When he got nude I didn't know, but he was. Holding my ankles in his hands, he lined his hard cock right up to my wet hole. Then very so slowly he started filling me with warm cock. "OH YESSSSS" I moaned out as he filled me up.

Due to the way that I was sitting and the way that Sam was kneeling, I had an unblocked view of his cock sliding in and out. I watched for a short time before I closed my eyes and let my head fall back onto the couch. My mind yet again went to thinking that Sam was screwing me. My mind totally blocked Marty out and was filled with Sam. Even when Marty asked me how it felt, in my head it was Sam's voice that I could hear, I just replied, "Don't stop, please don't stop", just as if I was talking to Sam.

Driving me wild, Marty then let go of one of my ankles. His finger went right to work on my hard, and wet little clitoris again. Oh my God, this was going to push me over the top again. He started picking up speed as I tried to keep in time with him. It just kept getting better and better.

Before I knew it, the feelings of an intense orgasm spread throughout my whole body. Drunk, and half out of my mind, I grabbed Marty's hips and pulled him as deep into me as he would go. At the same time I yelled, not moaned, I yelled out, "OH GOD SAM, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG". My orgasm wouldn't stop; it just kept cumming and cumming.

Marty pushed deep inside me and moaned "Did you just call me Sam"?

Panting, I said "I don't know, I may have been thinking about Sam, I'm sorry".

"Oh you're a bad girl, you were thinking that Sam was fucking you, wasn't you"?

Still trying to get my breath, I said "I don't know, maybe I was a little".

"Oh God that's so hot" he said, as he pushed even deeper inside of me and started to cum. I could feel his hard cock jerking inside of my pussy as he pumped red hot semen into me.

After he pumped his last drop of cum into me, he slowly pulled out with a suction sound. Then he sat down next to me, breathless. After a few seconds he spoke. "So you were thinking that Sam was fucking you"?

I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to say, and my mind was still foggy from the alcohol, but I said, "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, or why I was thinking of Sam. I'm so sorry I did that".

"Sorry, don't be sorry. I think it's hot as hell. I've never seen you act like you just did during sex before. It was really good. If you like, go ahead and think of Sam every time we make love. You came twice in a very short time. So don't be sorry, we can enjoy your little fantasy together. I can even play the part of Sam if ya like".

I knew that it was also the alcohol making him talk the way that he was. We have never talked about one another's fantasies before. We kissed and hugged for a bit before heading off to our bedroom.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up, and to slip into my sexy little blue baby doll pajamas. Marty always loves it when I wear sexy little see-through PJ's to bed. And this little baby doll was really see-through. You could see my still hard nipples poking out, and even the little line of hair down the middle of my mound. From the back, the little bikini panties didn't hide a thing. You could see my butt crack right through them.

I walked into the bedroom to find Marty lying on his back in the middle of the bed, and totally nude.

"Oh God, you look so hot" he said as I walked towards the bed. Then he started playing with his half hard cock, and asked "Are you ready for some more of this"?

I was smiling as I got in bed, and replied,"Sure, I can handle some more of that". I bent over him and took his cock right in my mouth, and I could taste the mixture his semen and my juices that were coating it.

His cock was soon fully hard as I continued sucking on it. Then Marty said, "Let's play a little game".

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I asked, "What kind of game"?

"Turn out the lights; we'll do a little role playing".

"What the heck is that", I asked?

"Turn out the light and get back into bed. Then just act like you're in bed with Sam, not me. It should be a fun little game".

Again the alcohol had taken control of my mind. I would have never gone along with this silly idea had I been sober. But seeing the state of mind I was in, it sounded like a great idea.

With the light off, I crawled back in bed between Marty's legs. I found his cock to be harder than it was before I turned the lights out. I gave his cock a kiss as I worked my way over the top of him. His hands went straight to my boobs after untying my baby doll top.

Then he started the game, "Oh Jackie, your tits feel so good, I bet your husband loves these puppies".

"Mmmmm yes he does" was all I could come up with.

Then rubbing my crotch through my panties, Marty moaned, "Mmmmm, your pussy is nice and hot, hot and wet. Get them panties off, and sit down on my cock baby. Are you sure Marty is not going to come home soon"?

Now I got it, he was playing the part of Sam.

After slipping my little blue panties off, I positioned myself above him so that I knelt with my knees either side of him and moaned, "Mmmmmm, we have lots of time before he gets home".

Now we were both into this little game playing role. I lined his hard cock up to my wet little pussy and sat right down upon it.

Marty moaned, "Ohhhhh Jackie, your pussy is so hot, God it feels so good. Does my cock feel better than your husband's?" Then, gripping my hips in both of his hands, he began humping me up and down upon his cock.

I was really into this game by this time. I moaned "Ohhhhh yes, yes Sam... your cock feels so good. It feels so much better than Marty's". I was now riding him like a cowgirl on speed. I had my eyes closed, and I again started thinking just how good Sam's cock felt rubbing on my mound, and how much I enjoyed him playing with my ass as we danced.

Marty kept his dirty talk going, and this really got to me.

"Mmmmm Jackie, you sure know how to fuck. I may come over every day while Marty's at work and fuck you. Would you like to get fucked every day by me"?

"Oh God yes, yes oh God I'm cumming, yes, yesssssssssssssss". All this talk got me off super fast. And Marty kept it going.

I was in the throes of the most amazing orgasm, brought about by my thoughts of Sam, when Marty brought me out of my trance...,"That's my girl, cum all over my cock, mmmmm yes!

Then, after just a few more seconds of frantic fucking, he pressed himself hard against me, and moaned, "Mmmmmm here it cums baby" Then suddenly, his hard cock exploded deep inside me.

Once I'd recovered, from what was probably the most amazing orgasm I'd ever known, I fell on top of Marty and started kissing him.

He was the first to speak, "Wow that was hot wasn't it?"

"Oh my, yes it sure was" I replied softly, as I kissed him again

"Did it really feel like you were fucking Sam"?

"I don't know, maybe, I don't know, all I know is that you just made me cum really good".

We started kissing again, and eventually both of us must have passed out, exhausted, but totally satisfied.

The next thing I knew, it was morning, and I was still wearing my wide open open baby doll, and no panties. Marty was nude, and we both were on top of the covers. My head was killing me, and I needed to pee really badly.

After using the bathroom and cleaning up, again I slipped on a little pair of red lace panties and my robe. I went to the kitchen and made coffee.

As I was sitting there alone, I started to replay last night over and over in my head. God what are we turning into here. My husband's friend had seen me in my sexy panties and bra. And I never told him about it. His friend had played with my ass on the dance floor. And again I said nothing about it. He even asked me to put on a sexy leg show for him. And again I didn't say a thing about it, and I even went so far as letting him see the crotch of my little panties. What the hell is going on here? We play acted that his friend was screwing me last night. It has to be the alcohol making us like this. We were never like this before we started drinking with Sam. Well that's it, no more for me. That's it; I'm not going to drink any more alcohol.

Marty came in the kitchen an hour later, and not a word was said about our fun and games last night. I'm sure he was feeling the same way that I was.

The upcoming weekend was Marty's Birthday. He asked if I would like to go celebrate with Sam and his girl friend at the same dance club.

I wanted to say no, but then I said to myself, ya don't have to drink. "Sure why not, sounds like fun" was my reply.

"Good, I'll call Sam and tell him. Now ya know you're going to have to wear something really sexy for me"?

Laughing, I said, "Don't I always"?

Smiling, Marty then said, "I'm thinking of a garter belt, or or even a corset with the little garter things hooked to the stockings. How would that be"?

Laughing, I said, "God you never stop do ya? Sure I'll wear something like that for ya. What kind of dress should I wear"?

"Hmmm, how about some sexy short skirt and a tight top that shows off your lovely boobs? Oh, and make the skirt so short that everybody can see the garters holding up your stockings".

"Right", I replied, "Like I would go out of this house dressed like that"."Sorry big guy, not going to happen".

"Okay, well just make sure it's sexy and I'll be happy. Hey how about no panties"?

"NO, NOT A CHANCE!, I'm not going out without panties on, forget it".

"Fine, had to ask" Marty replied.

Again just like last weekend, I got out of the shower and did my make-up and hair, dressed in just my robe. As I was doing my face, I was hoping that Sam had a date this weekend. I sure didn't feel like 'doing' two guys on the dance floor all night again. Marty is the only guy I need to dance with.

Once my make-up was done it was time to get dressed. Marty had requested a corset, so a corset it was. I only have two of them. It's something that women don't wear much nowadays. And if you were a woman, then you would know why!. They are tight, you can't breathe, they push things to where they shouldn't be pushed, like your boobs and waist. In other words, I don't like wearing them, but it was Marty's Birthday, so I simply had to deal with it.

I have a red one, with a black lace covering . Push-up padding, under-wired cups, and all around boning... That's stiff wires built into the sides that help make it give you that body sculpting look. Luckily it also has a front zipper, which means that I can get it on, and off, without Marty's help.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers