A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers

"Modified how, Master?" Alice asked nervously.

"I'll let Teri work with you on that, she has a knack for it. If you're willing."

The sisters looked at each other, then turned back to me. "Whatever Master desires," Alice answered for both of them.

"Excellent. Wait here."

I went to Teri and pulled her out of her training session. I explained to her what I wanted, and gave her an idea of my expectations.

"Yes, Master. Teri understands. She will prepare the new girls for you exquisitely."

I pulled her close, kissing her. "Thank you, sweet Teri. I know you will."

"Master, may this girl ask a question?"

"Speak."

"Perhaps, will Master tell this girl about his plans for winning back Kajira Mandy?"

"Perhaps," I told her with a smile. "After."

She hugged me tightly, "Thank you Master. I miss my sister already." She drew away, and I watched her take the new girls in tow, and disappear upstairs.

I had one more task to do, before I could enjoy my new slaves. I hunted down the servant girls, drawing the four of them together. They were a veritable smorgasbord of young beauty. Fiona, the pale red-head; Erin, the tanned, blonde athlete; Beth, the buxom brunette; and Jazmin, the milk chocolate skinned, slender runner, with legs that seemed to reach to her chin. Thank God they weren't on the auction block, it would have wreaked havoc with the economy.

"Ladies, as you may be aware, I'm your sponsor for this evening. Any tips you receive from the guests tonight, I will purchase off of you, one dollar for each gold." I checked with the two girls who I hadn't caught up with earlier, and received another 36 gold from them. I gave them each a silver dollar. Again, I explained the value of the solid silver coins. I drew out four more and gave them each one. "The slave that was sold for 2,000 gold, do you all remember her?"

They all nodded quickly.

"Excellent. I want one of you watching her at all times. This is in addition to your regular duties. Fifteen minutes each, then switch off and report to me. Understand?"

They all agreed. The pretty redhead, Fiona, asked, "It this Ok with Michelle and Erika?"

I nodded. "My slave Erika will be told, and Michelle is the one who sold your services to me. I'll make sure there are no recriminations."

They agreed, and the built brunette, Beth, took the first watch. I left them feeling a little better about the situation. A little.

I returned to the study, sitting down next to Troy, while Kayla put her understudies through their paces. I watched them work their way through half-a-dozen poses.

"Want to fill me in on your plan?" Troy asked. He sounded a little miffed.

"Sorry I couldn't tell you earlier. I managed to get my hands on nearly 1000 more gold, including 300 if I agreed to buy Erika when Greg tried to get her. After that, I thought we should get as many of the slaves as possible. That way, we can keep Teri and Kayla, maybe Erika, and trade the remaining for Amanda. Once they've been trained up nicely and made as desirable as possible."

"Denise is a cutie, but I don't know how far adding Alice and Marie are going to go toward getting Amanda back," he said. "Face it, Marie is anorexic and Alice is just plain fugly."

Fugly? Anorexic? Kind of harsh. Alice had a dynamite body, and Marie looked like a model. Not everyone was going to measure up to Amanda, but I thought they were both more than Ok. Very doable.

He continued, "Now if you add Erika to the offer, I don't know how they could refuse."

"We'll see. I'm hoping the newness and fun of owning Amanda will wear off in the next hour or so, and having three new slaves instead of one might be enough. Plus the sisters thing should be worth something."

While we were talking, Erika and Denise came over and knelt at our feet. "Test them, Masters," Kayla said with a smile.

"Nadu," I barked.

Both girls quickly assumed the appropriate position. "Your turn," I told Troy.

"Tower," he said.

The girls closed their legs, turning their palms down, and sat upright.

"Bara," I told them.

Erika assumed the correct position, on her belly, with her ankles crossed, and her wrists crossed behind her back. Denise left her arms to her sides, until Kayla reached down and pulled them onto her back, crossing them.

"Don't embarrass me, slave!" Kayla hissed. She used a leash on Denise's rear to get her point across. The girl squirmed at the impact, but remained silent.

Denise was still wearing her cloak, and Kayla bent down to remove it. "This is just getting in the way."

I stopped her. "Remember the rules, Kajira. No slave can be made to remove clothing. Besides, I like it."

I got up and knelt between them. "Do you understand what this position is for, Kajira?" I ran my hands over Erika's butt cheek, giving it a squeeze.

Erika answered swiftly. "For binding, Master?"

"Precisely." I pulled out some leather strips from my pouch, one of a dozen I'd come prepared with. I quickly encircled her hands with it. Turning, I did the same to Denise. Moving to their feet, I bound their ankles.

"How do you feel, Kajira Denise?" I asked.

She whimpered. "Helpless, Master. Helpless and scared."

"Good." I took a moment to stroke her thigh, feeling her squirm beneath my hand.

I sat back down in my place. Troy grinned and got up. "Do you know the command 'bracelets'?"

Kayla answered, "Forgive me, Master. I did not instruct them on that one."

Erika spoke up, "Kneeling, hands crossed behind the back, Master?"

"Excellent. Yes. Let me assist you." He stood over Erika's legs, leaned over and pulled her upright into a kneeling position. Then he turned and did the same for Denise, getting her to gasp when he did so.

"Leash," he said quickly, and both girls obediently turned their heads to the side, lifting their chins and exposing their collar for leashing. He grabbed Denise's chin which was facing away from him, and turned her to face him. "You face the Master, whichever side he's on. Understood?" He said it quite forcefully.

"Yes, Master," Denise whispered, and I could see she was trembling uncontrollably.

I moved beside Troy. "Shall we untie them? I would like to see some more positions."

We put them through their paces for a while longer, before allowing them rest. Erika seemed to take to her servitude eagerly, but Denise looked terrified. I drew her aside, sat down and gestured in front of me, "Nadu, Kajira."

She took the position, kneeling in front of me, legs open. Not wide enough, but the moment wasn't right to correct her. I moved closer, kneeling in front of her, one of my legs between hers, and I lifted her face by the chin, so she could look at me.

"Relax, Denise. It's just a game. You're too tense. Let yourself go."

She only seemed to tremble more.

"Take a deep breath, and tell me what's bothering you. Forget about the slave thing for a moment."

She took a couple of breaths, then I saw a little of the tenseness disappear. "Are you getting even for Raul buying Amanda?" she asked timidly.

I laughed. "Not at all. You're one of the sexiest girls here. I was excited to be able to put my leash on you."

She looked at me angrily. "No I'm not. I'm the plainest girl you bought tonight. You could have bought Wendy if you wanted, or Sheila. I was just the dregs at the end."

I looked at her hard. "Stand up."

She stood slowly, inches from me.

"Now turn around, slowly."

She turned, her head on a swivel, watching me watch her.

"Lift your cloak out of the way." It reached just a bit below her ass and blocked my view.

She pulled it to the side, and held it in her arm, letting me see that her bottom only had a simple chain running up between her cheeks, connecting to the waist band.

"Sit," I instructed her.

She sat before me, her legs tucked to the side. I moved beside her, my arm across her belly, hand on her waist. "You're beautiful. I've always thought so. The thought of owning you is making me hard."

She gasped, pulling away from me. "Why would you say that? Why tease me? I see your other girls, like Erika and Alice. I have no tits, and no ass. I never thought you could be so mean, Jack."

"Stop being ridiculous," I snapped. "You're beautiful. Having you kneel before me, dressed like that is driving me crazy." I moved my hand to her bare thigh, stroking it softly. "I want you so bad I can taste it."

She squirmed under my touch. "This is crazy, Jack. What are you doing? We're both married. Am I supposed to just forget all that and give myself to you?"

"I'd like that very much," I told her smiling. I stood and took her hand. "Troy, I'll be back in a minute. I hope you don't mind me leaving you with the Kajira."

"Don't hurry back," he laughed, while the two women openly stroked his hardness. He appeared to be quite demanding as a Master. I could understand Kayla, of course, but Erika? She was certainly adapting well to the role of slave. I wondered about her outfit. Was there something about her I didn't know? Did submissiveness come to her naturally?

Denise looked to be in shock. I took her hand in mine. "Come on, let's see what's going on at the rest of the party."

It was as I'd hoped, a few minutes of wandering and we could see all kinds of craziness going on. Everyone seemed to have different ideas of how to treat their slaves. In a corner I saw a Master being fed, his hand straying all over his slave. I saw another slave sitting between her Master's legs, facing into the room while he massaged her bare shoulders. I wondered which of them was really the Master. Peering into the dining room, a male slave was lying on his back, while his mistress straddled him. They were both still dressed, but the way she was rubbing herself against him, they might as well have not been.

Tasha was dancing for her Master, and a couple of others, while their slaves appeared to be waiting their turn, kneeling at their Master's sides, clinging to their legs. I was tempted to stay and watch.

At least half the party was nowhere to be seen. I imagine the privacy tents were getting their fair share of use. Probably most of the rooms as well.

At that moment Beth came hustling up to me. "I've come to report," she said sweetly.

"Go ahead, please."

"She's outside on the porch, nothing too crazy. At first they seemed to be happy being seen walking around with her. Now they have her explaining all the Gor posing positions to them, and then they've been taking turns making her do them. Her outfit isn't helping of course."

She looked so cute, bouncing on her toes while she explained everything.

"Pretty crazy party, huh?" she said with a smile. "Makes me kind of wish I was a guest, and not working."

The big zipper on her leather dress was calling out to me, straining. I reached over and grabbed the handle. The young girl watched me, surprised.

"You are too sexy to be completely hidden away." She gasped softly as I slowly pulled the zipper down almost to her belly button. The top opened, displaying her young flesh. The lower the zipper went, the more it gapped, until the pink of her areola were just starting to show. "That's so much better. Move carefully, or you'll be giving some of these guys heart attacks."

"Yes...Master," she said breathily.

I pulled out a gold 20 and slid it inside the girl's top, pressing my hand against her tender young breast. "Thanks for the report, I'll see you again in an hour."

I took the dazed Denise by the hand and walked over to the window out to the back porch. I opened the blinds for a better view, and we could see Amanda on her knees, hands spread, head to the ground. The men were walking around her, and we saw Raul lean over and caress her butt cheek. In that position, the front of her tunic opened wide, and we could see the side of her breasts quite clearly. Her panties covered very little of her perfect ass.

"Slaver's Caress," I explained.

"Doesn't that bother you?" Denise asked, leaning against me.

"More than it should. But like all the women here, she can stop it at any time. She wouldn't even have to take off her collar. Do you think Raul would force her to do anything, if she told him to stop?" I asked.

She hesitated longer than I would have hoped. "I...I guess not," she admitted.

"Does it bother you to see him with her?" I asked.

"A little. Not as much as I thought it would."

I put my arm around her, walking around the dancers, where Jean the Crack Whore was dancing salaciously, rubbing herself against each of the men in turn. Her top was untied and her small breasts were hanging free. The music piped through the rooms encouraged slow, sexy movements. I enjoyed the view.

"And this is what's happening in the open. Who knows what's going on in those tents, or anywhere else in the house?" I reminded her. "Compared to what's happening elsewhere, I'd say Raul is remarkably restrained."

Back in the study, I could see Troy was enjoying himself. His wife was going down on him, while Erika looked on from only inches away. I went over to the lone lit candle, blowing it out, leaving us in the dark, only stray light from the hall and from the windows lighting our way.

I sat down on the pillows in the other corner, and guided Denise down into my lap, sitting sideways. She came to me easily enough. I held her in my arms. "It's one big fantasy. Everyone pushing the boundaries, the women free to be the amazing sexual creatures they are, with no recriminations. Is that so bad?"

She had settled down, and I could feel her warmth. She leaned against me. "Why me, Jack? You have five other girls. Erika would be doing that for you now, if I weren't here, wouldn't she?"

"They both would," I told her softly, nuzzling my face against her hair, my hand on the inside of her thigh.

"Why me?"

"I want you. I always have. And now you're mine. It's as simple as that." I turned her face to mine, and kissed her lips softly. I felt the tip of her tongue brush against my lips. When we finished, she lowered her head.

"Why are you explaining all this to me? Why don't you just order me to service you?" she asked, squirming nervously in my lap.

I put my hand on her breast. I wasn't rejected. "On Gor we have many types of slaves. White silk slaves are virginal, and their privates are off limits. Red silk slaves are pleasure slaves. Yellow silks are for tavern servants, where the price of your drink includes their use. The rare black silks are for slaves born and bred as passion slaves. Grey is for domestic slaves, who are little used." My hand was squeezing her tiny breast gently, and I could feel her hard little nipple responding.

"For tonight, I let my slaves choose their own silk colors. If you choose grey, you will not be manhandled. If you choose white, your panties are safe, but not much else. I'm hoping you'll choose red."

"Amanda wears brown," she murmured.

"She's a new capture, once I take her home she'll wear nothing."

"Teri's in white."

"Only because it looks good on her. When Amanda and I take her home tonight, I assure you, she'll no longer be white silk."

"I still don't understand, Jack. You have Amanda. And it looks like you have Teri, too. Every man is jealous of you. We're all jealous of your relationship. Why would you do this?" She nodded to the side, where it appeared Erika had taken over what Kayla had been doing. "I feel like chopped beef compared to the prime rib you sleep with every night."

I held her softly. "Things aren't always as they seem, are they? Would it shock you to know that our marriage has been on very shaky ground? I may sleep beside her every night, but I'm lucky to sleep with her a handful of times a year."

She looked surprised. "You too?"

I nodded solemnly. "Until a couple of nights ago, I may have had the most boring sex life in this building."

She laughed softly, sadly. "I doubt that. The bloom is off the rose in our house as well. It's been over three months."

"I find that hard to believe, Denise," I told her, giving her a warm squeeze.

"Harder to believe than Amanda not getting nailed every day?" she asked.

She had me there. "Or Bob leaving Teri?" I added. "I wonder what's wrong with all of us?" I shook my head. "Since we're sharing secrets, I'll confess. Our problem, at least for me, has been variety."

"Variety? You're looking for something else when you have her?" she sounded a little irritated with me.

"I'm looking for something else WITH her. For nearly 10 years, she's been the most boring lover imaginable. Only missionary. And she only puts up with me, almost never responding." I shook my head, "God I must be drunk sharing this with you."

She looked at me warmly, her hand moving across my chest. "I'm sorry, Jack. And I promise, this will stay between us."

I laughed it off. "It's not all bad. When Teri decided to join us for the party, and they practiced their 'slave' roles, things in our house took a decided turn for the better. Last night was the best sex I'd had with my wife since we've been together. She surrendered as a slave, and she came for me, and allowed me to have her in new ways. Having Teri there with us made it all the more exciting. She even participated a little, and it only seemed to drive Amanda crazier. I think we've had a breakthrough, and that's why I was trying to buy her back, because things may still be a little shaky."

"I guess that explains Teri's attentive behavior," she said.

I lifted my hand to her breast again, cupping it softly. "But somebody's husband was determined to stop me."

She frowned. "Not my idea. Believe me. The last girl I wanted him to buy was Amanda, although from what you're saying, if she's frigid, that could be a good thing."

I shook my head. "I don't think she'll be frigid tonight. She's exploring a new side of herself. Raul and John may have hit the perfect night to buy her." I realized after I said it, that it might not have been what she wanted to hear.

Denise didn't seem to take it wrong. "I don't know what's wrong in our house. I don't. It's been three years now. I deny him nothing, and try to be open to him, but he's shut down. Once in a blue moon he gets amorous, and it's usually good, but I know that he's not happy with me. I just don't know why," she sounded so sad, on the verge of crying.

She felt warm in my arms, and I was hard, holding her. I squeezed her breast. "I wish I could tell you I had some kind of answer, but obviously, I'm not the one to ask. Although I will say that last night Amanda and I talked for the first time ever about a lot of things that had never come out. It was good."

She nodded. "We don't talk. Not much. Hell, I don't think I've had a conversation with him in years, that bordered on the honesty I'm sharing with you."

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. "You know I really am crazy about you. I have been for years."

She grinned, nodding shyly. "I know you like me. And I appreciate it a lot. You make me feel good, attractive. Wanted. I still don't know why me, but I'm not complaining." She took my hand in hers and brought it to her mouth, kissing my fingertips. "I like you too, Jack. A lot." She kissed the palm of my hand. "I'm glad you bought me."

"You are attractive. Beautiful. And ridiculously sexy. I want you so bad it hurts."

She put my hand back on her breast, turned and kissed me. It was different, intimate, loving, not passionate, but promising a lot more.

"So are you ready to choose your silk color, beautiful Kajira?" I asked softly.

She had been sitting in my lap sideways, but she turned and straddled me. "If I choose red?" she asked coyly, pressing her crotch against me.

I reached behind her, spreading her cloak out before sliding my hand between her legs, and cupping her pussy. I gave it a squeeze. "What do you think?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers