A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers

She slid off my lap, and reached under my leather wrap, her eyes glued to mine. I felt her small hand against my cock, and her fingers wrapped around it. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she whispered. She stroked me slowly. "May I see it, Master?"

I flipped the loose outer end back, then pulled the other side out of the way. I was hard as a rock for my lonely little elf slave. Not too surprising, the way things had been working out.

Her hand continued its slow stroking, and she moved closer, watching me carefully. After a few more strokes, she got up and straddled me again, spreading her cloak out behind her.

The top of her outfit was a see-through white material, with half a dozen silver chains spread across it, meeting at the top, and spreading out below. It was tied to her with a thicker twisted silver chain wrapped around her body. The bottom had a similar chain, with the same clear material, and just a few vertical chains running from the belt between her legs and up the back. I could see the slight change in color where a small mound of pubic hair was mostly hidden from sight.

Those chains were rubbing against me, and I lifted her by the ass, raising her high enough for me to reach between her legs and pull the material to the side, exposing her. She caught her breath loudly.

"Those chains were rough against my skin," I explained.

"Sorry, Master." She kept her hips raised as if in invitation.

I rubbed my cock against her, and she whimpered softly.

"What silks will you wear, pretty Kajira?"

"Choose for me," she said softly, "Master."

I laughed softly, rubbing the head between her moist lips, nudging her open. "I choose red for you. Will you accept me as your master, Denise?"

She leaned forward and kissed me softly. "Denise is Master's red silk slave."

My cock was poised and I pulled her down roughly, penetrating her to the hilt. She cried out sweetly. "Master!"

"Wrap your legs around me, Kajira," I commanded.

She unfolded each one, sitting down more fully. "Too much," she said with a grimace.

"Stay still now, and squeeze me with your treasure."

She wrapped her arms around me, her head tucked into my neck. I felt the warmth of her sheath squeezing around me. From behind, with her cloak covering us, it would look like a simple hug.

"Perfect," I whispered, caressing her ass cheeks with my hands.

"Amanda's a fool." She continued squeezing me, making me feel incredible. I lifted her face and kissed her fiercely. She kissed me back, and I felt her hips grind down.

I pulled my lips off of hers. Her tongue reached out to me, begging for more. "Now stay still." I lifted her top over her breasts, exposing her small tits, not much more than bumps on her chest, capped with the cutest erect nipples. I took one in each hand, pinching them softly.

She stopped her motion, and I tensed my PC, hardening, moving inside her. Over and over I did it, pumping the blood into my swelling cock.

"God," she gasped. "It's growing inside me, stretching me. I can't believe how big you are! How can she resist this?"

"How does it feel to be owned, Kajira?"

"Wonderful, Master," she groaned softly.

I lifted her ass up, making some room between us, and thrust up into her repeatedly, until she was quivering. "Master...master...master," she groaned at each new thrust. I thrust up hard, and felt my first slave orgasm of the evening. "Master!" she cried out loudly, drawing some giggles from across the room.

I lowered her onto my cock, resting, while she caught her breath.

I leaned down and sucked on her bare nipple, teasing it with my tongue. So they weren't the biggest. I liked how they tasted.

"I would feel your lips on me, Kajira," I told her softly.

She slid off of me, and knelt between my knees. Her face was so pretty, I regretted blowing out the candles. I felt her mouth wrap around the head of my cock, and slowly slide down my shaft.

"I chose well," I told her, caressing her head. "Anything but red for you would be a shameful waste."

She was good at what she was doing. Too good. If she kept it up, I would come, and it was far too early in the night for that. I pulled her up and took her in my arms. "Thank you, Kajira."

She held me tight, breathing deeply. "Thank you, Master, for allowing this girl to pleasure you." She pulled away blushing. "And for everything."

"You understand that I am not your only Master, don't you little slave?"

She nodded cautiously.

"I can freely give you to anyone I choose, now that you wear the red."

"Yes Master. Denise understands."

"I will not pass you around like some cheap tavern slave, but Master Troy is of Gor, and if he desires you, I would give you to him."

I felt her shiver for a moment. Then she got up on her hands and knees, and kissed me again. "Whatever Master desires. I only hope that Master is not displeased with this girl."

I laughed. "No. Not displeased. Just the opposite. I had to stop you or else I would have had to come in that sexy mouth. But it's too early for that. I plan to use you much more thoroughly." I gave her another kiss. "Now go to Master Troy, and tell him you are red silk."

She seemed nervous. I drew her close. "You've freed yourself for the night, pretty slave. The decision is no longer yours. You will be used, and used well, as a pleasure slave. As you should be. Relax and be the sensual creature you were born to be." I gave her a squeeze. "What happens in Gor, remains in Gor. Feel free, and know that what happens here is our secret, unless you should decide otherwise."

She nodded, gave me a quick kiss. I held her head and made it a thorough one. Then she crawled across the room. Seeing her tight little ass depart, I was tempted to mount her. Tempted sorely.

I heard voices from around the corner, and was soon greeted by the sight of my sweet white silk Teri returning, with our two new girls in tow.

I stood, straightening my outfit, and greeted her with a hug. "Let's see how you've done."

The room was too dark for a good view. I walked into the hallway where the light was better.

I stood before Alice, looking her over. What a difference. All the fake dirt, grime and blood had been washed off of her tan skin. She'd removed her bra, and the tears to her shirt were maddening. The bottom of her right breast protruded almost completely through one long opening, and several small tears on the left side showed more skin than the tattered shirt covered. One oval tear was just to the outside of her nipple, the dark flesh surrounding her nipple slightly exposed. The shirt had been tied tightly at her side, the thin material straining to keep her breasts covered. Her ragged hair was pulled back in pig tails, and her makeup made her look young, very young. Disturbingly so.

Teri was a devilish genius.

I walked around her, and couldn't help but reach out and touch her ass. Her jean shorts had been shortened, and were in tatters. Her right butt cheek was completely exposed where a large tear went from the bottom all the way to her belt. Her tiny white panties were clearly visible.

"Amazing," I told her. "I'm torn between protecting you and ravishing you." I smiled at her, "I should warn you, the urge to ravish you is winning."

She blushed, "Thank you, Master."

I turned to her sister, who, if conceivable, looked even better. Marie was rail thin. Tall and without an ounce of fat on her body. She had a dancer's figure, no surprise, since it was her profession. Her dress was torn almost completely off, starting just below her breasts. It exposed her entire body, down to her protruding hip bones. You could count each of her ribs. The tattered remnants hung down below the edge of her hip. The bottom was torn at an angle, drooping halfway down her thigh. I reached in and caressed her side, walking around her, taking in the erotic view. Looking closely, it was obvious she was braless. I raised the bottom of her shirt in back, and saw that she was naked below as well. Her hands moved behind her to cover her butt, then amazingly grabbed the bottom of her outfit, and held it up for me. I caressed her skinny naked ass.

Moving back in front of her, I looked into her pretty face. Her hair was loose and wild, her eyes painted dark, her lips unadorned by lipstick. Her features were sharp and angular. She looked liked she'd been locked in a basement and starved. I sure as hell had something I'd like to feed her.

"Jesus," I whispered, "You are unbelievable."

"Is something wrong, Master?" she asked softly.

"Wrong? I can't let anyone see you like this! It'll cause a riot. I can barely keep from throwing you down and ravaging you myself."

She giggled. "Master shouldn't resist his urges."

I took her and her sister by their hands and dragged them into the study after me. Back in my favorite corner, I commanded Teri. "Nadu."

She dropped to her position.

I looked over at the two new slaves. "That is the most common Gor slave position. Nadu. Now do the same."

The girls got in position on each side of Teri. I couldn't resist looking between Marie's open legs, seeing her sexy little pussy, obviously moist.

"Kajira Teri, fetch Erika."

She came back moments later with Erika at her side. Erika dropped to her knees. "How may I serve you Master?"

"For the moment, I would have you teach these two the positions, and the ways of Gor."

"Yes Master. Kajira is honored that Master would trust her with such delicious belongings."

The girls seemed willing, much more so than Denise had been, and it was quite a sight to see Marie's body exposed as she moved from each position to the next.

I drew Teri to my side. "Damn, girl. What a change! You did well."

She giggled. "Thank you Master, they clean up nicely don't they?"

"No way Greg deserves them."

"Master is pleased with Teri?" she asked teasingly.

"Need you ask?" I pulled her close, speaking softly. "Have you and Amanda made plans for us, after the party?"

She climbed into my arms, resting her head on my shoulder. "Mom has Becky until Sunday night. I'm yours all weekend, Master. Amanda's idea."

"Delicious. Have you two concocted any more schemes, Kajira?"

"We stay in your collar all day Saturday. Yours to command and use however you want, Master."

"I want to feel your hand on me, slave girl" I told her softly.

She chuckled, sliding her hand inside my wrap. "This girl would ask a favor, for later, if Master pleases," she said.

"First girl has earned it. Ask."

"When we're home, don't be afraid to ask me to do things with Amanda."

She giggled when my cock swelled in her hand. "Naughty things," she teased.

"Jesus, girl, where have you been all my life?"

She pressed her lips to my chest. "Just down the block, with the wrong Master." Her lips trailed down my chest to my waist. Then she moved back up kissing me on the lips. "Now that I'm in your life, I hope we can find a way to make it more than temporary. Master."

"I'd like that."

"Would Master like to have both Amanda and me whenever he wants?" she teased.

"It would be a dream come true," I admitted.

"Then make sure that she gets most of your attention, and mine. As long as she comes first, maybe she won't mind me being a somewhat permanent fixture."

"Hardly seems fair to you," I told her.

"Silly Master. I'd gladly be your fuck-toy, to be used however you want even if it meant my only purpose was to suck your cum out of your gorgeous wife's cunt and ass."

"You're driving me crazy," I confessed.

"Driving YOU crazy! I'm dying to feel you fill all my holes and drown me in your juice." She kissed me again. "But now, I think Master has some new girls that need breaking in, if we're going to get Kajira Mandy back."

I sat up, just as Jazmin, one of my watchful servants, came in. She approached and knelt down beside me. "Your girl is in one of the privacy tents, giving lap dances for 50 gold. She's very good." I could see her watching the new girls work through the positions. "Fiona is by the tents, collecting payment when they're in use. She'll keep an eye on her."

Lap dances, huh? Things were moving ahead quickly. We didn't have much time to waste. "Thank you Jazmin, I appreciate it."

She smiled for me. "Anything else you'd like me to do while I'm here, Master? Anything at all?"

These young girls were killing me. "As much as I'd like to, I think my hands are full at the moment. And Erika would kill me if I monopolized all your time."

"Aren't you at least going to adjust my costume as well?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

I reached over and slowly pulled her zipper down. She was much smaller upstairs than young Beth, and even after pulling it down as far as her panties, it stayed mostly in place, exposing the swell of her small breasts, but not much more. I pulled out a gold 20, and slipped it inside of her dress and panties. "Thank you, Jazmin."

She stood, carefully testing her outfit. It was fun to watch her wiggle, and see how much it exposed. She seemed happy with the new look. "This should help with the tits. I mean tips." She opened the top, showing me her breasts. "If you feel like expanding your harem later, look me up."

God, she was brazen.

Teri whispered in my ear, "I'd love to see you bang the hell out of her, while I sat on her face."

I laughed out loud. "You are nothing but trouble, Kajira! Why did I ever think you were sweet?"

"Only stating the truth, Master," she said saucily.

Erika seemed to have finished with the girls and they were seated together talking. I sat down with them.

"Ladies, you now have a choice to make. Denise has already made hers." I explained the selection of silk colors to all three. "I'm leaving it up to you to decide your colors."

Erika was quick to respond. "Since I'm wearing black already, black silk would seem appropriate," she told me.

I grinned. "You know black silks are rare and very difficult to earn."

She reached for me, sliding her slim arms around my chest. "Erika would like Master to determine for himself if this girl is worthy of the black."

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. "Black it is, for now. We'll see if you've earned the right to keep them by the end of the night."

She whispered in my ear. "When this party is over, you can test me all you want."

She pulled away from me. I looked over to the other two. "Any thoughts? Whatever you decide I'll abide by."

Alice looked a little hesitant. "What does white really mean?"

"Your bottoms stay on. Everything else is pretty much fair game."

She looked over at her sister. Marie smiled, "This girl would wear red silk for her Master."

Damn.

"You understand I'm not your only Master here? Troy is your Master as well. And I may very well trade any one of you off later."

"If you trade me, then Gor rules no longer apply?" she asked cautiously.

"Your new Master would have his own rules." I told her.

She smiled sexily. "Then this girl would wear red silk, as long as she is a slave of the Masters of Gor."

Alice poked her. "Marie!"

She laughed. "I'm single, not tied down to some jerk. Let's have some fun. Wear red with me, Alice!"

She hesitated. "I can't. He'd kill me."

"Fuck him. He bought that big tittied college girl. What do you think he's going to be up to?"

Sounded like Marie didn't think any more of Greg than the rest of us.

Alice glared at her sister. "Let's not talk about that." She turned to me, "Master, I...I'd like to wear white."

I reached out and cupped her full breast, making her gasp. "You understand what white entails."

She looked at me, then pulled my hand off of her breast. To my surprise, she lifted her shirt, and put my hand back on her exposed tit. "I'll wear white for you tonight, Master."

"For both your Masters," I reminded her, grasping her nipple between my fingers.

She closed her eyes, squirming while I tugged on her nipple. "This girl will wear white for the men of Gor."

Erika laughed and gave her a hug. "We're going to have so much fun tonight." She turned to me. "Master, if it would please you, I have some colored silks I could get. Perhaps you could tie them to our collars, reminders of our position?"

"That would be nice, Kajira. Do it."

She hopped up, and took off.

I turned to Teri. "And you, saucy girl. Why don't you check on how things are going with Amanda?"

"Yes, Master." She got up and left me with the sister slaves.

"Come," I addressed Alice and Marie, "I wish to get to know my slaves better."

I retreated to my cushions. "Kajira Marie, belly." I patted the ground to my side.

She laid down beside me, on her belly, legs apart, hands to her side.

"Kajira Alice, slave lips." I gestured to my other side.

She dropped to her knees, leaning forward, her lips presented. I kissed her. I started softly, and when she responded, increased my ardor, probing her mouth with my tongue. She moaned softly.

I pulled away and pressed my lips to her ear. "I'm going to play with your sister now. Then I'm going to use her. Prepare me for her." I pulled back my wrap, exposing myself.

She looked at me with something akin to fear in her eyes. She looked down below my waist. "But I'm white, Master."

"Your shorts will remain intact. Your hand and your mouth are mine to use, sweet slave. You may start with your hands."

"Must I remain kneeling, Master?" she asked, her hand moving slowly forward.

"No, be comfortable. But do a good job."

"Yes Master," she said softly, stretching out beside me, her hand encasing my cock.

I sighed in pleasure, then turned to the patiently waiting Marie. I reached down and stroked her skin, lifting the bottom of her dress, and grabbing her tight ass.

"Thank you, Master," she said softly. I could hear the eagerness in her voice.

I took my time playing with her, while her sister stroked my hardness. Her skin was amazingly soft, and it was a pleasure to touch her, caress her, learn her body.

"Slowly, Kajira Alice. Just keep me ready."

"Yes Master," she answered.

"Marie, do you know the 'She Sleen' position?"

"Yes Master."

"Assume it."

She rolled over, her head to my feet, on her elbows and knees. I reached for her leg and tugged her closer, and she moved so that her bare bottom was pointed right at me, raised high, accessible. I lifted the scraps of her dress, and pushed them up her body, until they slid down and were gathered at her shoulders.

I reached out and ran my fingers across her cheek, down her crack and eventually between her legs, feeling her moistness. She was definitely enjoying this. I probed her slit, toying with her, watching her squirm. I slid two fingers inside of her, playfully.

I moaned, against my will, when I felt Alice's mouth replace her hands. God, that felt nice! While I diddled her sister, Alice made sure that I was more than ready.

"Marie, Nadu."

She got up and saw me gesturing toward the space beside me. She knelt down facing me, and I gently turned her to face her sister. I reached between her legs, sliding my fingers inside of her. "Your sister is preparing me for you. Thank her."

"Thank you, Alice," she said softly.

"Come closer," I told her.

She scooted as close as possible, then leaned in further. I moved my mouth close to her ear. "Have you seen her do that before, sweet slave?"

"No Master."

"She's talented."

"It appears so, Master."

"Are you as talented, slave girl?" I teased.

"I believe so, Master."

"Help her."

"Yes Master. Thank you."

She moved down between my legs, and I watched Alice's eyes follow her. Marie moved her face closer, reaching out with her tongue, bathing my balls. She rose up higher, her sexy mouth kissing the bottom of my shaft, while her pretty sister's face move up and down. She extended her tongue and licked me, then I watched in fascination as she reached for her sister's head. Marie stopped Alice's movements and pressed her cheek against her sister's. In tandem, Alice slowly took me deep into her mouth, while Marie licked my shaft just below her sister's stretched lips.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers
1...34567...11