A Graduation Treat

Story Info
Lily Knowles treats herself to a little solo shower show.
1.1k words
3.48
34.9k
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 12/09/2012
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my god! Its here, its finally here' I thought to myself. Its graduation day, the one day I've been working my ass off towards for the past four fucking years of university. I could feel it, now is the time I can stick my middle finger up to the world and laugh to all those people who doubted me "fuck you bitches, I got here!". I scan the grand hall, around me is filled with smiles, laughter and the sense of overwhelming pride. Prospective parents gleaming with over dramatised tears of joy for the moment when they're little baby's name to be called out and handed their certificate. One parent in particular stands out from the crowd. Mandy Evans mother Sherri, your typical dumbass trophy wife, makes me laugh to watch her boobs do the talking as men ogle her so overtly!

Men are strange creatures - so easily turned on by plastic implants and oompa loompa tans.

"Lily Knowles....Lily Knowles?" A distant voice became reality as I snapped back into the room. "Earth to Lily Knowles" I looked up and there was my Journalism tutor waving at me gesturing me to collect my certificate. Embarrassment struck as I made my way through the crowd of graduates as they sniggered at my obvious display of daydreaming. I approached my tutor on stage as she came forward, shook my hand and gave me a scroll. An uproar of cheering came from my classmates as they chanted "Li-ly, Li-ly, Li-ly, Li-ly" I laughed and exploded bright red as I shot off stage and returned to my seat. 'I've done it! I can't believe it, I've got an actual degree in Journalism' my mind screamed out to me. Next thing on my mind getting completely drunk and celebrate the night away.

After the ceremony me, Nina, Megan, Matt and Cameron all agreed to go out in the evening to celebrate our start into the big wide world. Nina is my flatmate so we both made our way to the flat. "This is unreal Lilz, seriously were not little kids no more, we've got our degrees and ready to pursue our careers" bellowed Nina. I looked at her thinking 'she is so right, I can do whatever the hell I want when I want' I smiled at her and simply said "party time!". We cheered and skipped our way into the lounge, threw off our robes, switched the music on and danced in our tight graduation suits.

[Door bell rings] "hold up babe, door I'll be right back, keep swaying your pretty little ass" I joke with Nina as I give her ass a hard slap. We laugh and I run to the door, I opened it to a reveal a loud raucous cheer from Cameron "Let's do this like our life actually depended on it, we NEED to celebrate". "Get in and join us for a dance you rejects" I giggle as Cameron entered with a crate of beer bottles and with Megan and Matt following. I shout out to my friends to signal I was going for a shower and getting ready for the most outlandish night out we'd had in a very long time ... Well since the start of exam period anyway.

I turn on the water for the shower, strip and step into the stream of boiling water and steam. 'Oh this feels good' I thought. I ran my hands over my wet, nude body, feeling every inch and curve I could essentially checking myself out. I looked down to see my pale nipples standing out for attention, I ran a hand up to my breast and squoze it hard and then gave my wanting nipple a quick tug. Ooh this made me just want more and more. I could hear in the background all the commotion from my friends dancing to music, I blocked them out and concentrated on giving myself a well deserved treat ...wait before I do I should probably describe myself to you so you can picture the scene.

My name is Lily Knowles as you already know. I'm 21, I have light brown hair almost caramel in colour which offsets my deep sea blue eyes. My virgin pale skin is sleek and smooth over my petite size 8 body, I say petite as I can't be much over 5"1. You know that term 'as cute as a bug in a rug' yeah I've had that comment thousands of times before and often get patronising aww's at my size three shoes. My breasts are 36B a little handful but I have long nipples which were made for sucking on and sorry to be bias and up my own ass but if I was a lesbian woman, and I had met me, if definitely fuck me all night in every position possible!

Back to me in the shower, I paid special attention to my over sensitive nipples, the slightest touch drives me wild and turns me on. Squeezing them and rolling them harder and harder as the water runs down my body gets my blood boiling, I put my nipples under the water and feel them harden instantly. Mmm I've missed this so much, the feeling of horniness and being selfishly dirty, my mind is begging me to rub myself off my clit throbbing, aching to be caressed. Just as well I snuck a trip to Ann Summers a few weeks back to buy myself a waterproof vibrating bullet. Oh how this little angel has taken me places no one else has before. I switch it on and it comes to life in my hands, moving it to my clit I throw my head back and wait to have a mind shaking orgasm.

I work my nipples harder and harder again as the tiny bullet vibrates my needing clit. Fuuuck this feels so good, I'm feeling turned on more than ever so push my fingers into my pussy and fuck myself as my clit is massaged expertly. My head is rolling, my heart beat is quickening and my breath is ragged. I feel it ....its coming .....IM COMING!!! Oh god, oh god, FUCK FUCK FUCK. I groan quietly as an orgasm rips through me none too gently. I pant as I sweat from that intense self fucking.

I clear my throat, sigh with relief and switch off the water and get ready for an epic night out ...


**please make comments I'd love to know what you think and I made this story with someone in mind ((they know who they are)) and hope you and they like it**