A Grandpa's Lust

Story Info
A day home from school brings surprises for Annie.
1.1k words
4
299.6k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was not an exceptional student. She didn't have many friends, and the ones she did have were considered "bad news" by her grandparents, who had been raising her and her younger brother since their mother's death ten years earlier.

On this particular morning, Annie had decided she was not going to school. Only 2 weeks away from graduation, 18-year-old Annie had began to test her pending independence, making her own decisions.

Her grandma had left for work several hours earlier, and her brother had just left to catch the bus. Her grandfather appeared in the doorway of her bedroom, where Annie was sprawled out in her nightie listening to music.

"You'd better get a move on or you'll be late," he warned.

"I'm not going. I have hardly missed a day of school in the last 13 years, but I am today," she said, setting her jaw as she stared at him. As she said this, she noticed his gaze lingering on her tender young chest, then drift down to her nearly-exposed silk panties.

His voice softened as he said, "Well, I will make you a bargain. I will let you stay home today, and I won't tell your grandmother, if you will get naked for me and promise to stay naked all day."

She hesitated. Then she slowly slithered off the bed, and while looking him straight in the eyes, removed the slinky nightie. Her firm little titties bounced out, and she gave them a little shake. She continued to sway, and she noticed with pleasure that her grandfather was breathing harder. Then she slid her well-manicured thumbs inside the waistband of her panties, and began to bump and grind to the music still playing in the background. finally she let the panties drop to the floor, and sat back on the bed. She began to kick her legs in the sir while she rubbed her now fully-erect nipples, giving the old man a clear view of her shaved little cunt.

He cleared his throat and began to fidget. She took that as her cue, and got on her hands and knees on the bed, her tight little ass pointing at her horny grandfather. She slid her hand between her legs and began to massage her cheeks for him. She tossed her head back, spilling her long dark locks over her perfectly tanned back. She slid a finger inside her little toit, and let a soft moan escape her lips. by now the old man was rubbing himself through his pants, and Annie decided he had had enough.

She rolled back onto her back and continued to finger herself. This time though, she motioned for him to come closer. He came to the edge of the bed, and she met his mouth with hers, pushing her chest out to touch his. He rested his hand on the inside of her firm thighs, and slowly began to creep farther north toward her dripping hole. Annie began to moan, and he took that as his cue to slide his large weathered finger inside her love hole.

By now his pants were damp with precum. She sat up on the edge of the bed and slowly undid his belt, then his pants. They fell to the floor, and she slid her hand inside his boxers and pulled out the thickest rod she had ever seen.

His head was swollen to an enormous size, and his shaft was long and even. She took the sticky member in her had and pressed it against her lips. Slowly she began to circle the head with the tip of her tongue, occasionally sending it into the slit.

He bagan to buck gently, so she quickly sent her mouth flying down the shaft. He caught his breath, then began to moan.

"OOOOH, Annie you little cockhound. Gramps love it when you suck his penis.....harder,baby, mooooore....!", he commanded.

He did not want to cum in her mouth, he wanted this to last all day. He pulled her off his prick after several minutes and pushed her back on the bed.

He rested his head against her thigh and watched as he fucked her with his finger. He loves watching her juices pour out of her little slit. He began to nuzzle her thighs, slowly making his way to her toit.

She gasped as her planted the first kiss on her shaved lips. His tongue became more probing and finally found her little nub. He flicked his tongue across it, then felt his cock stir as she moaned. She slid his tongue down her cunt, caressing her pee hole, then her lovely vagina. He used his tongue as a little cock, flicking it in and out of his granddaughter. His nose was buried in her, and he was become more excited by the scent of her.

She screamed as she came all over his face, spraying him with her juices. He lapped her sex clean, then raised himself to her face so she could clean herself from his face with her tongue. When she had finished, he kissed her briefly, then began to nuzzle her neck, tracing her ear with his tongue. She felt her crotch began to grown warm again, and when he settled his big mouth on her little nipples, she sighed. As he worked her tits, she found herself bucking her hips to touch the cock that was dangling between her legs. When the big dick smacked her clit, she yelped.

Her grandfather got off her, and knelt at the side of the bed. Her jerked her body down until her ass was resting on the edge of the bed. There, just had he had done with his tongue, he began to rub her with his cock. The big head swelled more and his precum lubricated her. She began to writhe uncontrollably, so he leaned back and watched as he slid the monster into his granddaughter's tight little cunt. It was almost too much for him to watch as her hole swallowed his cock. He pressed her clit with his thumb as he began to thrust.

"Oh, God, my little Annie...I've wanted to have you for so long...you're so tight...mmmm, you're gonna make me cuuuuuuummmmm...."

"Come on, fuck me granddaddy...you have such a big prick, you make me so hot..."

He pulled out of her, and flopped his cock up on her belly. It jerked, then spit his love all over her tits and her belly. She immediately began to rub it all over like a sweet lotion, on her belly, her tits, her pussy. As she licked her fingers, she motioned for him to lie beside her. She reached over and took the limp member in her hands and began to suck it back to life.

It was a long, "HOT" day. They fucked in every room of the house...on the kitchen counter,in the recliner, on the desk, and finally in the shower.

And this was only the beginning...