A Great Day Off Work

Story Info
Another Craigslist hookup on a day off from work.
960 words
3.97
36.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

Days off are great. Any day off is a great day. You can catch up on things, relax, take care of business, chill out, and just have a good time. Days off also open the door to many opportunities and possibilities. This day would prove to be a very good day.

My wife was working this day, and I had taken the day of from work, just because. I stayed home and dressed up. I always dress up at home anyway. But today was different. I don't know why, but I really felt like I needed more. Now if you've read either (or both) of my first two stories I wrote on here, you know my stories are actual, true experiences that really, honestly happened. I don't dramatize, I don't make stuff up, it's all for real. You also know that I love getting screwed by men while dressed. I could get banged by five guys a day and that wouldn't be enough.

So, I'm at home on this weekday, wife's at work, and I'm really feeling the need for some cock. I feel the need everyday, but there comes a point where you can't quell the need anymore and it gets to the point of desperation. Desperation leads to talking risks larger than normal, and taking risks leads to an increased level of excitement. So I put an ad on Craigslist (best Website ever) and got a hit almost immediately!

A guy from a neighboring town was also home, his wife also at work and kids in school, and wanted to have some fun. He said he had had bad luck with crossdressers before, either not showing up or backing out at the last minute, right there, just before the act! That's rotten. I assured him I wouldn't do that. He was skeptical but agreed to try, saying is better to take a chance than not to, as to NOT take the chance means staying horny for certain!

I really wanted to show up dressed but he said he had neighbors and it was daytime, I understood that. I don't want to get caught anymore than he wants a neighbor to ask his wife who the woman was who came to the house, or worse, if they saw I was a guy. That would be hard to explain to his wife either way. He agreed to have me come over, and I'd change there.

Before leaving my house, I dressed under my clothes. I chose black panties (99% of my stuff is black), black thigh - highs, a black 3/4 sleeve slinky top, and black miniskirt. I took my bag with more clothes and a couple pairs of shoes and headed out the door. I didn't wear any socks over my stockings, and it was winter as well. I love how the cold air feels on my ankles and how the snow feels when it gets in my shoes! I'll often go out on my back patio in the winter, dressed, kneel in the deep snow up to my ass, and blow a load of winter delight.

He lived about 20 miles away. Perfect. I don't mind sex with someone right in my town, but a few miles away is better as there's less chance of knowing anyone or more importantly, of anyone knowing me! I found his house easy enough and parked outside. I took my bag and approached the door, more snow filling my sneakers and turning me on even more. Nervous as hell as always I, knocked on the door and was let in.

Now the house was a bit run down, holes in the floor, missing walls, but I wasn't there to do an appraisal LOL. He showed me the bathroom where I could change and was surprised when I emerged in 15 seconds, as all I had to do was take off my outer clothes and slip on my pumps. He offered me a coffee, and we talked for a bit to relax a little.

We went into the living room where he put on a condom and sat on the couch. I asked if I could ride his cock, as I had not yet done it in that position. He said yes, and so I sat on a nice size cock for a few minutes. Unfortunately he couldn't keep it from slipping out and I asked if we could use the bedroom. He then led me up to his bedroom and I lay on the very bed that he and his wife sleep (and have sex) in! That was so fucking hot! He grabbed my ankles and stuck his rock hard tool in me and went to town. After he blew his load, with my legs still around his neck, I took care of myself and blew my own load, cumming so hard I sprayed my face!

Never saw him again, I deleted his number and email a short time later when I thought I could give up doing this sort of thing...but I soon realized, as I had many times before, I CAN'T stop. I'm hooked and that's all there is to it! And if you are a crossdresser and haven't gotten fucked yet...what are you waiting for? You don't know what you're missing! Another true story to follow soon. Hope you enjoyed this (and my other) true stories. Again, my stories are 100% true. That's why they might not seem as well written or as long and drawn out as many other stories on here. I don't make stuff up. Thanks for reading and thanks to those who have left all the nice comments using the feedback. I am glad you are enjoying. That's why I am writing of my experiences.

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers