A Great Flash Or Sychronisity?

Story Info
He misses the old days.
1k words
3.75
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agree with others on a previous thread. Flashing a person who isn't appreciative, is nowadays, very dangerous, especially the spectacular flashes. Now, with the advent of cells, digi camera's and routine surveillance cameras, capture, humiliation and loss of $ can be eminent.

That being said, I miss the old days, when I was a teen and in my 20-30s. I never did the overcoat thing but definitely was a bit of a flasher and went the route of the loose shorts in the summer and in the winter, knee length parka, no underwear and long zippered jeans. I mostly flashed working girls as I knew there'd be no backlash. Also, the college girls seemed more tolerant in those days and I was in the Boston area, so colleges and universities were abundant.

One winter night around midnight, I was sitting at a bench on the Boylston St side of the Boston Commons. I went out that night on a lark but had a disappointing night and was gonna pack it up and hit one of the Tenderloin strip joints, just to see a little girl flesh.

Anyway, it was cold so the jacket was zipped and I just stroked thru that clever hole I'd made inside the jacket pocket and hoped I'd get lucky. Just as I was going to leave the bench, I spotted a girl walking my way. I started to unzip my coat as she got to within 20 feet of me and to my surprise she looked over at me and said "Hey, how ya doing?" I didn't know what to think so I said 'hey" back and she came over and sat right next to me! I left the coat half unzipped and stuck my hands back in my pockets. I didn't think she knew what I was doing, oh so subtly under my coat.

She started to chat me up, about what a night she had and 'wow' wasn't it cold? She went on to say, she had partied and lost track of her ride. She said she lived at a dorm, about 50 miles South West of Boston at a girls college. Forget which one.

This girl was really nice to talk with, not gorgeous but very attractive nonetheless. I guess, talking with her took my mind off of my flashing her. I was enjoying the company and still had a hard-on hidden under my coat. To tell the truth, she was more girlfriend material and at that time, I didn't have a steady fuck , so I didn't want to shock her.

Anyway, she goes on to say that she really fucked up and that she may have to call her parents for a ride, because even if she caught a Greyhound, the local buses would have stopped by 2 AM and she'd either have to walk the last 5 miles or get a cab. She also said she didn't have enough cash for a cab.

Well of course, I offered to drive her back and she readily accepted. The ride was great. We put the heater on and she took her jacket off. I discretely zipped up and took my jacket off, too. I had some pot and we smoked, talked and listened to the radio.


Out of the blue she asked me, if I was planning to flash her, earlier. Wow! She had my number, after all. I, of course, said "no," and asked her why?

She said that it had happened to her, before, a few times. I asked her about that and what she did when she was flashed. She said "nothing," as long as they didn't approach her. Well, what an opening!! So I said ," well, you know all guys are kind of exhibitionists, and sometimes the little head does all the thinking" She said yeah, I know, and then she asked me if I had ever flashed or fantasized about doing it . I said sure and joked,, do you want to see my dick? To my surprise she said "absolutely".

I unzipped and pulled down my jeans, opened my legs wide and showed her my mostly full hard-on and started to stroke it. She was great and got all big eyed and said that's so big and really cool, (Author's note - What a sweetheart, as I'm below the half foot mark). I started to stroke it to full length and she just stared at me and it. I wanted to cum so bad.

Here we are driving Rt 128 at 70 MPH. Me with my dick in paradise, pants on the floor and a lovely girl enjoying the show and company. But there was still another 10 minutes to her place and I wanted to extract every second of this experience with the obviously appreciative girl. Again she surprised me, by asking if I wanted to park up the street from the dorm for a while, at a place she knew was deserted at this time of night. I said, "Gawd, I'd be crazy to say no."

We parked and she told me she had always had the fantasy of doing this with a guy and since I seemed like a nice cute guy, she thought she'd just go ahead and indulge herself, if it was ok with me. "Be my guest," I said. She pulled her jeans and panties to the floor just like i had and lifted her blouse. She took off her bra and started touching and diddling herself, almost in a frenzy. I asked her if I could touch her and she said ok.

Well we did this for about a half hour with her cumming several times. When I told her I couldn't hold off any longer, she reached over and finished the job while playing with my balls. I fingered her and shot the biggest load of the decade. We cleaned up and swapped numbers, but strangely never got together again. Guess we were both to busy with other things. I dropped her off at the dorm and got home around 5 AM. What a night.