A Great Hike

Story Info
Husband and wife encounter an erotic view while hiking.
2.2k words
4.24
51.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I decided to go to a new area in Boulder Canyon for our weekly hike. The weather was absolutely perfect for being able to take our hike as scantily clothed as possible. We both like it that way. It's exciting when we meet other hikers on the trail and I am sure they have fond memories of a good looking couple expressing their natural wild side.

On this particular Sunday the trailhead parking lot was virtually void of other hikers vehicles, ours being the only auto – it was early for most people. We were a little disappointed that we would not have onlookers and we were a little more than excited to have the trail to our naturist selves. There was an older model camper at the far end of the graveled area – one that looked as if it had been parked there a long time. We grabbed our gear and headed out along the four-hour path that wound its way down to a lake on one side and then looped back across the small canyon on the other. The map indicated that there was a small stream for about a third of the way as the trail got closer to the lake. We agreed that it would be nice to find a place to skinny dip even if meant splashing around in near ice cold water.

While the air was cool in the shade, it was warm out in the sun. As scantily clad as we were, we were both working up an early morning sweat as we silently trekked along toward our goal.

About an hour in, we stopped at an overlook for a drink of replacement fluids and to catch a view of the gorgeous mountain ranges stretching out in front of us. Lin decided to take her blouse off walking along in a sheer skin-colored lacy bra, short shorts and sneakers; I stripped down to just my loose-fitting hiking shorts and shoes. The feeling of my penis and balls hanging freely as I walked along was creating deep sexual stirrings. Watching her body walking ahead of me was not helping the tent in my shorts.

She is a gorgeous lady with a body that is full-figured and excitingly feminine. Her breasts are full with two very sensitive pink nipples that get rock hard when she is sexually aroused. She looks like the very pretty girl-next-door with blonde hair and bright blue eyes and a marvelous smile. Her classy way always gets a lot of attention - most men take a moment to watch whenever she's around. I like knowing other men find her attractive, and damn sexy. It's a real turn on when she is daring in front of my male friends. She freely admits that she likes knowing she can make them hard and horny just by being herself.

Lin was quietly commenting on the beautiful stream making its way down the mountain side toward the lake. We both immediately stopped as we rounded the next corner on the trail. Crouching down, I motioned for Lin to move over next to me to get a better view. The trail ahead of us dropped and doubled back about twenty feet below us. Down below at the trail's edge was a beautiful waterfall that dove into a crystal clear pool.

"It's beautiful," she whispered. It was her style to be as quiet as possible so that she didn't disturb a chance to see nature unfolding. "This is a wonderful place. Do you think that we'll see any deer coming down for a drink?"

From her response I knew she had not seen the entire view. I whispered back, "Here...come over here and stand on the other side of me next to that large boulder. I think this is more exciting than deer getting a drink."

Looking at me with a curious expression, she quietly followed my instructions. Just then she saw him. She drew in a big breath, and grabbing at my upper arm whispered, "Wow! What do we have here," she stated as she moved behind the rock to conceal herself.

We both watched as a man in his mid twenties stood near the edge of the pool as he finished taking off his clothes. His legs looked overly strong with nicely sculpted thighs and calves. His buttocks were half exposed below a bright yellow T-shirt. He turned in our direction as he pulled his T-Shirt up over his head. His body was obviously the product of several hours a week in the gym. His abs were lean with detail and his pecs were proportioned to his upper arms and shoulders. He was picture perfect with brown hair and slightly tanned skin that showed no tan lines.

"Look at that," Lin urged as she put her weight against the boulder.

I moved closer to her position and immediately saw the source of her admiration. The man was well hung. She reached back to take me by the hand but reached for my shoulder instead. She pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth as she watched the man below. He was folding his clothes as she turned back to focus her full attention on the evolving view. Her grip on my arm began to get tighter as he turned his back to us and bent over to put his clothing in a pile on the rocks.

"Ohhh...nice ass too," she exclaimed with a giggle.

He then slipped into the pool and began bathing. Lin and I watched as he lathered each body part, then splashed the soap residue into the water. Lin was breathing faster as she continued her voyeuristic moment, silently watching as he went about caring for his body. He bent over with cupped hands, then raised up slowly bringing water to his head and face. The water glistened as it flowed down his body back into the waiting pool.

"He's really a good looking man," she said, reaching back for my hand, or something to hold onto.

"He really is," I agreed. The man then crouched down in the water, pushing off toward the center of the pool. We watched as he floated on his back. He then swam back to where his clothes were folded. His looked tighter an stronger as he spread his legs to step out of the water. "Watch what he's about to do."

We both repositioned ourselves so that we could see everything but could still not be readily seen by him. He moved over to the pool's edge, climbed up on a hot rock and sat directly facing us, sunning himself. We were so close we could see the details of a tattoo on his left hip and Lin noticed that the cold water had not had a shrinking effect on his cock – it was still long and thick.

I reached up and unhooked Lin's bra. She unconsciously shrugged her shoulders forward to let it drop free. The pink nipples immediately hardened as her heavy breasts swung forward. As I reached to cup her left breast, her hand reached down between my legs and found the head of my cock as it stuck below my shorts. The man sat up, cupping some water in his hand, he reached for the bar of soap making a thick lather as he rubbed it between his palms. He then reached down and began to cup his cock and balls.

Lin was slowly moving her hand up and down the length of my cock as she watched. "He's making it grow. God. Look at it...it's a really great cock." she said as she squeezed the full length of my shaft.

I had never heard Lin make such an exclamatory statement when looking at a cock. She had seen bigger in a few DVDs and had had a previous lover who filled her up. "I have to say, that is a very big cock."

In a husky whisper she instructed, "It's not just big, it's beautifully proportioned. The head and shaft and his balls. Look at his hands as they slide up and down the shaft making the veins pop. The head is getting so big and purple."

I reached down to rub Lin's ass and then gently slid my hand under her toward her waiting pussy. It was hot between her legs. "Here, stand up a little so I can get these off." I reached around to unsnap her shorts, but her right hand had beaten me to it. I tugged on one side while she tugged on the other. The thong was next.

Lin was mesmerized by the scene unfolding in front of us. She hardly responded as I finished undressing her, leaving her completely naked. I reached down to slide my hand along her ass and then toward her sweet pussy lips. She was very wet. Hot and wet.

The man was playing with his balls as he continued to slowly pump his cock. Lin was doing the exact same rhythm on me. It was as if I was able to watch this very erotic play and feel it at the exact same moment. I unbuckled my shorts and let them fall to the earth. We were both naked and very turned on. I slid behind Lin so that I could watch while I reached around to rub her swollen clit. Her legs went weak as I took her excited flesh between my thumb and index finger. I slid two fingers of my other hand deep into her body. She moaned softly as I slowly continued to penetrate her.

"Here..." she reached down to guide my cock into her body. "Stick it in me. Yes...Ah...deeper," She rocked her hips back to change the angle as I pushed more inside her.

I began to pump her to the same beat as the man masturbated. Reaching around, I cupped both breasts and began to slowly roll each nipple. Lin's body shuddered with a small orgasm, then another. I continued to slowly guide my cock in and out of her pussy as I gently bit her neck just below her ear. She was breathing even harder now as she watched him put both hands, one on top of the other, around his long cock. The purple head would disappear and then reappear with each stroke.

Knowing what her response would be, I whispered into Lin's ear, "What if he sees

us."

Lin pulled a breath into her lungs, then moaning a deep sound in her throat; she began to tremble as a wave of pleasure over took her. Her moan was louder, and then even louder. The man looked up at us as he continued to masturbate. He was neither ashamed nor trying to cover himself; he was completely natural with the unfolding moment. He locked eyes with Lin.

"God, he's looking right at me." Lin began to shake as another orgasm rocked her body. " God! I'm cumming!" She reached up, taking her nipples between her fingers, pulling on them like I've never seen before.

"Lin, he's watching us fuck as he slowly moves his hands." She suddenly grunted then shot a hot sticky stream of cum over my balls as I continued to pump her at the same pace. "He's watching you play with your tits as I slide in and out of you. Look at how he's watching you play with yourself. You're making him hotter and harder. His cock is growing as he's watching us."

Lin began to growl in her throat as I started moving faster to match his pace. Just as it looked like he was about to cum, Lin moved forward, turn slightly and then bending down, sucked my cock into her mouth. With their eyes still locked she sucked me in and out of her lips at the same pace. The man stood up, pushing his hips toward her. She deep throated me down to my balls. It was extremely erotic watching the two of them as they teased each other.

I could feel my balls tightening in her hands. In the same moment the man reached down and began pulling on his balls with one hand and pumping his cock harder with the other. Lin pulled me from her lips and began jerking me off in frantic movements. He was doing t he same with his swollen member.

Without warning, the man began to spurt a stream of fluids high onto his chest. I let go with a large release all over Lin's breasts. The next cum shots happened at exactly the same moment, this time hitting Lin on the chin. She reached down, sticking two fingers into her pussy and screaming out as her body shook from an explosive orgasm that curled her toes and sent her to her knees.

The three of us remained perfectly still as we looked each other's way. He slowly got up and slipped into the water. I reached around for our water bottles, opened them both and splashed Lin's pussy with the cold liquid. She screamed in pleasure as the water hit her skin. We both began laughing like children as we helped clean each other.

We kept our clothes off as we continued down toward the pool and waterfall. He was gone. We swam until our bodies ached from the cold. The camper was slowly moving away from the parking area as we reemerged from the trailhead.