A Great Introduction

Story Info
She meets the new neighbours.
2k words
3.92
70.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after moving into my new home in a new apartment block, one of those trendy places that had all mod cons, including pool, spa and sauna, I decided to try the sauna. As it was well after midnight, I found a towel large enough to cover my boobs and pubes and strolled down to the sauna. Imagine my surprise to find it occupied at this time of night. Inside were two young blokes whom I had seen around the units but had not previously spoken to, sitting around naked on their towels. Clutching their towels and covering themselves, they self-conciously welcomed me when I entered. After introducing ourselves, it transpired that they shared one of the larger units and, while definitely not gay, were quite accustomed to seeing each other naked.

When the heat of the sauna started to affect me, I asked them where to cool down and Paul advised the pool. Realizing that I too was naked beneath my towel, John impishly suggested skinny dipping was acceptable at this time of night. As I was now starting to feel very hot and needed to get out of the sauna quickly, I headed for the pool. When I surfaced after diving in, I looked around and saw that the guys had followed me out. As I watched, they casually dropped their towels on the poolside bench and ambled toward the pool.

I could see clearly that they were both well endowed and quite comfortable with being exposed to my gaze. As they jumped into the pool I could feel a tingle of excitement pass through me at the thought that all three of us were naked together in the pool. As I lazed in the shallow end of the pool, feeling the water cool my body, they joined me and I noticed that their attention was drawn to the sight of my breasts floating there, with my erect nipples just breaking the surface.

After some minutes of idle chatter, we were all cooled down sufficiently to return to the sauna. We climbed from the water and towelled ourselves dry, our nakedness now seeming quite natural. Both men were now somewhat smaller than they were when they entered the pool, most likely from the effect of the cool water. When we returned to the sauna, Paul placed his towel along one of the lower seats and lay down on it. Not wishing to appear prudish, I followed his example and lay down on the upper seat opposite. When John saw this, he also lay on his towel, on the bench above Paul. When I next looked over at the two of them, I noticed that their cocks had returned to a more normal size. We continued our discussion of earlier and while making a point, I sat up on the edge of my bench, unwittingly giving both men an excellent view of my shaved pussy.

They soon also sat up as their attention shifted from the persuasions of my argument to the attractions of my body. I could not fail to notice that it was not only their attention that was being attracted by my body, their cocks were also noticing and growing slightly in my direction. I could now either cover up and run away or admit that I, too, was becoming aroused by the proximity of their slim, young bodies. I hate to run away, so I allowed my natural reactions to take over. My nipples became erect again and my legs parted slightly giving them an even better view of my labia. By now I was quite hot, both physically and emotionally, so I suggested we go swimming again to cool down.

They assisted me from my bench and when I attempted to wrap my towel around myself, Paul held it and shook his head. I understood and together we strolled naked to the pool with each of them pointing the way. Once in the pool and the cooling effect of the water, we congregated at the deep end with the fellows quite close on either side of me. After a couple of what passed for accidental brushings against me, Paul placed an arm around my shoulders and drew me to him. He placed his other hand on my breast and allowed it to innocently cup me. I could feel his cock against my thigh and it seemed to be bigger than it had in the sauna. I then felt John's hand slide between our bodies and cup my other breast. It was now too late to call this thing off, so I dropped both my hands and, taking hold of a cock in each, I gently squeezed. John gasped and immediately grew hard, while Paul swelled somewhat but maintained sufficient control to suggest we adjourn inside.

Agreeing, we dried ourselves and with towels barely hiding their excitement, we went in. As their apartment was closer, I followed them into it. As soon as the door was shut, Paul removed his towel and then tore mine from my body. When I next saw John his towel was also gone. John was still hard and as I watched, Paul's prick quivered and grew until it too stood tall and proud. I could now see them both clearly and noticed that they were both of slightly above average length, with Paul being fatter. Paul took my hand and led me directly to his bedroom with John following. In the middle of this room was a king size water bed and I knew that here was where we needed to be.

As I lay down in the middle of the bed, Paul went to one side of me and John moved to my feet. Immediately, Paul began to kiss the nearest breast and shortly his mouth had found my nipple and he began sucking on it. John began kissing my feet and shortly after his lips started to move up my legs. I took Paul's cock in my hand and manoeuvred it toward my mouth. When he was close enough, I began licking along the length of it and sucking his balls into my mouth one at a time.

John had now reached the top of my thighs and he opened and raised my knees without once stopping his kissing of my legs. His kisses proceeded up from them until I could feel his hot breath over my clitoris. Releasing my knees, his hands gently opened my labia and I felt him move his head back slightly as he examined my now fully exposed sex with its separated lips and clitoris standing up like a toy soldier. He then moved closer and his tongue began to circle slowly around that sensitive part. His lips descended until they had taken in my clit and he started to suck on me. That young man had a very educated mouth, I could feel my first orgasm begin to rise as he alternately sucked and licked at my clit.

I now licked up Paul's shaft until I could feel the head of his cock with my lips. After I had kissed around his helmet, I opened my mouth and slowly took him into it. I could tell his appreciation of this, because his suckling on my nipple suddenly took on a new intensity. This extra feeling was sufficient to trigger my first orgasm into full bloom. Almost as if my body knew that this was but the first of many, this orgasm was relatively gentle. It started as heightened feelings in my cunt, tits and mouth and when they drew together deep in my gut, my whole body shook.

When I had regained my equilibrium, the boys changed places with Paul now between my thighs and John between my lips. Paul had a different technique to John and spent much time licking at my cunt which he had parted by taking my inner labia in thumb and finger of each hand and pulled apart almost to the point of discomfort. With my cunt now wide open he buried his face in it and pushed his tongue deeper still into my love canal as though hewas trying to fuck me with it. Once his tongue was as deep as possible, he would remove it slowly and then lick all the way to my love button, which he would suckle on for a short time before returning his tongue deep inside me. This brought on my second climax of the night, much stronger than the first.

When my climax subsided, Paul removed his face from my pussy and, moving up the bed, positioned the head of his now raging hard-on against the lips of my cunt. I stopped sucking on John and let out a small gasp around his shaft as Paul began to apply pressure to the opening of my love canal and his member slipped smoothly in. John had momentarily stopped his suckling on my nipple and must have been watching as Paul penetrated me, because I felt a spasm pass through his cock at the moment of Paul's entry.

Paul and John somehow rolled us all around until they had positioned me so that I was squatting above Paul and John was kneeling in front of me. They achieved this without once allowing Paul's cock to slip from my pussy or John's cock to leave my mouth. As the pressure of Paul's hands on my shoulders compelled me to lie on him, John slipped his tool from my mouth. I then felt John kissing my back and moving his lips closer to my legs. When he reached my arse he kissed me there and began to lick around my sphincter, eventually forcing a finger inside. When, shortly after, he withdrew his finger and mouth from there they were replaced by a new pressure on my nub. I knew that this was no finger, but his cock.

As Paul became aware of what John intended, he stopped his movement and remained still, his cock buried deep inside my twat. John slowly increased the pressure on my arse until I could feel my sphincter stretching and the head of his penis passed through that narrow opening. He began to slowly pump in and out of me and when Paul felt this, he resumed pumping in my other orifice.

Although his initial penetration of my arse was mildly painful, any discomfort was immediately replaced by the awesome feeling of those two cocks pleasuring me from both sides. I had tried anal sex before, but I always prefered entry in the front. The feeling of John pumping slowly in and out of my arse while Paul did the same to my pussy sent me over the top yet again. This was the strongest orgasm I had had all night, the force of it was so strong and my bucking and gyrating so physical that the guys had to stop their pumping actions and hold themselves inside me as best they could. When I began to come down from the top of this incredible climax and acquired some control over my body, they began to fuck me in ernest. I could now feel John driving his tool into my bowels with his balls slapping my arse cheeks at the top of each thrust while I could feel every ridged vein as Paul was slamming his fat tool deep into my cunt with each push of his loins. When their motions coincided I could feel both cock heads driving together through the thin tissues separating my twin holes. I felt John’s cock swell and stiffen as his climax neared and then with a final deep push he came inside me, his hot juices bathing my bowels. This triggered Paul and he too lunged further into my cunt and emptied ball sac in me. He pumped and pumped an incredible amount of his white hot semen deep inside my womb until he too finally stopped moving and just lay under me recovering his breath.

All too soon their cocks softened and slipped from me. I could feel their juices now leaking from both of my recently violated orifices as my orgasm finally subsided. With the sure knowledge that we were to meet again soon, I gathered up my towel and returned to my own bed.