A Great Lesson

Story Info
A "BDSM family grows closer."
4k words
4.29
47.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am really new to writing and would really appreciate your feed back. Please leave comments!

Michael closed his eyes tightly. He could not believe what he had just done, in front of nearly fifteen dominant women; he had accidentally spilled his Mistress's drink. Sadly his mistake of spilling the drink was only his initial problem, which by itself would warrant punishment. His knees quaked in terror as he noticed that the liquid had rolled off of the table and coated the lap of his Mistress's best friend.

As Michael opened his eyes, he felt terror. Everyone was looking at him, including several of the braver female bottoms. Most of which, were dressed like Michael in wrist and ankle cuffs. He however wore boxer shorts, while most of the Dommes kept their girls in panties. Mostly bras, thongs, and g-strings, but occasionally one could find a blushing girl with no top on at all.

Being a male, Michael understood that he was at the bottom of the proverbial "food chain." According to the demands of his Mistress, he could be punished not only by the dominant women, but by the submissive girls as well. Michael's face burned bright red as he quickly grabbed a napkin from the table and fell to his knees. Mistress's best friend just happened to be wearing a tight black skirt that ended well above her knees. Her submissive Chloe was sitting on the floor right next to her.

It was clear that the entire bar had grown quiet and was staring at him intently. Making matters worse was the fact that Michael was the only male submissive in the bar. Today was Thursday, which meant that primarily lesbian and bi-sexual Dommes came to the bar to discuss techniques and trends in BDSM. Michael always went to these events, because his Mistress was close to all of the women who attended. Naturally, she enjoyed making Michael feel as awkward as humanly possible and always made him attend.

"Mistress Jenny, I am so sorry." Michael quickly dabbed the napkin on the knees of his Mistress's best fried. Mistress Samantha, the boys Domme set across the table with immense anger in her eyes.

"Do you know how much this skirt cost me boy? I bought this for several hundred dollars, and you just ruined it because you cannot seem to hold a drink properly!" With this being said, she slapped the boy as hard as she could across his face. Michael's pretty blue eyes began to water.

Chloe, who he viewed as a sister, just looked at the floor. It was clear that she felt terribly sorry for him. If only he had dropped the drink an hour before! Every submissive in the bar understood that after the Dommes drink for an hour or two, they can become downright mean.

Michael who was clearly a masochist differed from other submissives in many ways. First and foremost he meant to always please, but only enjoyed light pain. His pleasure is linked to making all people happy. In fact, by trade he worked for a not-for-profit agency that assisted the poor. Most of the Dommes that knew him treated him with malice due to his gender, but in reality he was much like their own submissive girls then they would ever be willing to acknowledge.

Michael seemed to be shocked by the pain that was seeping from his now reddening cheek. Several of the dominant women even looked at the boy with sadness; it was clear by the resonating sound of the slap that Mistress Jennifer had hurt the boy. Yet, every single Domme was happy to see this strong act of punishment. Several thought his punishment would stop there, but this would not be the case.

Mistress Jennifer then grabbed the boy by his brown hair and pushed his mouth to the leather. "Lick it up boy!" With this being said, Michael quickly lowered his mouth to the leather and began to lick the drink from her skirt.Chloe continued to look down even though her "brother's" face was directly next to her own.

Suddenly, Mistress Samantha broke her silence, "I am so happy Jenny that you found a good girl like Chloe who is not a complete idiot. Do you know that Michael just graduated with his degree in anthropology? Apparently he still cannot hold a fucking cup!" The last words of her sentence were stated very loudly. By this point Michael was clearly becoming scared, he felt that no one would save him if the ladies became to rough. It still amazed Michael that his Mistress, who was only 130 pounds at about five foot eight inches tall, could terrify him so much. He had always found her brown hair and dark green eyes intimidating. Jennifer weighed about the same, but stood several inches shorter, her looks differed from his Mistress in that she had brown eyes. Not surprisingly, many people confused the two women as sisters. Michael and Chloe had heard many stories about the two women when they were college roommates, they had graduated nearly eight years ago.

Michael was often treated like the "baby" of the group, at twenty-two, he was two years younger than Chloe. Chloe, much like Michael, had not lost the look of youth. Both of the submissives had blue eyes, but they differed in hair color. Chloe was naturally busty and had beautiful blond hair. She had graduated several years before with a degree in business finance. It seemed to astound both of the submissives about how closely they had become. Nevertheless, Michael felt none of this mattered now.

"Well Jenny why don't you punish my boy in front of all of our fellow ladies here? Would you like to see our only male here severely punished?" Michael was still attempting to lick off the orange flavored screwdriver when some of the women began to cheer. Several Dommes and submissive girls had begun to encircle the table.

"Well Samantha I would love to teach your boy a lesson." When Jenny said these words Michael swallowed hard, he had seen Chloe, who was much stronger than him, be completely broken by Mistress Jenny. In fact, he still remembered how he felt when he observed her beautiful eyes gushing tears. Jenny loves to use a cane and a smaller version of a bull whip to discipline her submissives. Michael was clearly about to cry.

"Please Ma'am, I am sorry, please forgive me." Michael's voice sounded desperate. He softly removed his tongue from the leather and began to caress her bare thighs. He had served Jenny in a sexual sense several times, but had never been disciplined solely by her. Mistress never let him get hurt, but today was different; almost every dominant in the room was intoxicated. She moaned and lifted her skirt shamelessly, she then allowed Michael to continue to lick higher on her thighs. Michael slowly had positioned himself under the table so he could better access her inner thighs. Suddenly he felt the cold familiar sensation of hand cuffs locking his hands together. Chloe, his dearest friend had tears in her eyes as she locked them into place. He quickly understood that Mistress Samantha had handed them to her and directed to cuff him as he was orally attending to Mistress Jenny's thighs.

"I am sorry sweetie, but I promise it will not hurt long." With that Chloe slumped to her knees by Michael and kissed him on his cheek. Michael had finally accepted his fate; he was to be punished. Jenny then began to pull him up from underneath the table.

"You did not really think that providing me some oral stimulation would get you off the hook did you?" Jenny laughed cruelly.

"By the way Jenny, make sure that he gets extra strokes for licking on your thighs without my permission." Mistress Samantha smiled wickedly.

"Chloe, strip him and lay him over the bar, use the leather ankle cuffs that I have in my bag and attach them there." Mistress Jenny pointed to the medal rungs that encased the entire bar at floor level. "I want one leg on each side, make sure that he is openly displayed for the other girls here." Chloe began the slow process of holding his arm while she pulled him to the punishment site.

"Just be strong, at least you are in a private bar and no one will see you." Again she kissed him on the cheek. The sensation made him happy, this was the first time they had ever been allowed to share so much direct contact. As they reached the bar, several of the girls snickered when they noticed that he had become very rigid.

"Stand still Michael." He did as she directed. It was clear to any onlooker that Michael was nervous. His knees were shaking visibly, he attempted to keep his eyes locked to the floor, he did not want to offend anyone by looking at them in the face. Oddly enough though, he felt excited that he was going to be disciplined in front of so many people. Chloe then knelt down in front of Michael.

"Give them a good show sweetie." As she knelt at his feet, Michael looked at her full breast, his cock had grown to its full five and half inches by the time she had placed her hands on the waist-line of his boxers. With his face already blushing red, she began a slow motion that lowered his boxers down to his feet. Several of the girls in the bar hooted and howled. Michael was certainly something to look at, he was not extraordinarily muscular, but he had a "full body" at 180 pounds and at five foot eight inches tall he looked quite well built. With broad shoulders, and firm calves from jogging he looked very cute, especially when the girls contrasted his body to his blushing face.

Naturally, like most submissives, his genitals were completely shaved. Being humble and shy, Michael would have never believed that almost every submissive girl and several of the Dommes had licked their lips then they viewed what was under his thin boxers. Softly, Chloe pushed him to the table, as she bent him over, she placed her pelvis up against his bottom and slowly grinded into him, it was certainly aggressive and the feeling of his bulging penis rubbing up against the smooth wood of the bar made him moan softly. With that, Chloe smiled and stepped back to the table and knelt by Mistress Samantha. As a reward, Samantha slowly began to play with Chloe's hair. As Michael looked toward Samantha he gave her a pleading look, he was desperately scared and was beginning to get jealous of the way his Mistress was treating his submissive fried. Naturally, he had seen Mistress use Chloe on several occasions. In fact, on more than one occasion they had been used together, just not allowed to touch. It was clear to most that with Michael, Chloe, Jenny, and Samantha their relationship was almost like a family.

"Michael, I am going to enjoy playing with Chloe while I watch you get punished." Seductively Mistress Samantha lifted Chloe's head and kissed her on the mouth. Samantha forced her tongue into Chloe's mouth and Chloe instantly began to suck and lick on Samantha's tongue and lips. Chloe whined as Samantha pulled away and the onlookers in the bar began to cheer for the two beautiful women that they had been watching intently.

"So ladies, should I use my cane or my baby bull whip?" Michael visibly trembled as she asked the question. It was no secret that he was terrified of the whip. Mistress had used it on him once and left blood blisters on the lower part of his bottom. His eyes filled with tears just at the mention of the cruel device. Much like several of the other dominant women in the bar, Samantha was wearing a tight short skirt. Chloe instinctively placed her head on her thigh as she watched the scene at the bar unfolding.

The crowd responded the exact way that Michael had hoped it wouldn't. "Give the bitch boy the whip!" "Hell, why not give him both." Michael closed his eyes and never observed any of the women that had said these things.

"Why both, now that sounds like a wonderful idea! I will give him ten with the whip and fifteen with the crop." Michael could not believe what he was hearing. He was about to get the worst flogging in his life, all because he dropped a cup of fucking liquor. He could not believe his luck. His eyes were glazing over and his Mistress just looked at him with a devious smile on her face. All the while, she continued to give love and affection to Chloe.

"So should I gag him?" The crowd primarily chanted no. Then one girl screamed, "I want to hear him beg! He does not need a gag." This time Michael saw who said the comments. It was a gorgeous red headed Domme, the girl at her feet was enormously busty and had no top on. Unlike Michael, she was extremely open with her body, in fact she did not even attempt to cover herself when Michael gazed at her creamy breasts.

Immediately, he felt the sharp crack of the whip at his lower right bottom cheek. He screamed louder then he had ever done before. The sting was a complete surprise. Stupidly, he jumped up and brought his hands to his behind. Mistress Jenny was furious.

"Chloe, I thought I told you to tie him up!" Chloe instantly looked at the floor. She could not believe she had actually forgotten to tie his hands and feet down. Chloe had been so happy to see the reaction of his moans when she had grinded him into the bar that she had forgotten to complete his bindings. "Get over here now girl, you are not going to receive comfort by another Mistress when you cannot even attach bindings correctly. Now you get the great privilege of working as a binding yourself!" With this, Jenny smiled wickedly. Samantha almost looked sad when she observed her best friends play thing walk towards her awaiting Mistress. At this moment, Michael and Chloe had no idea what to expect.

As she reached her Mistress, she was forced to place her hands on the side of the bar. Michael had already leaned back over the bar, so her hands gently teased the side of Michael's left thigh. Suddenly, Mistress Jenny quickly hit her on the ass with the cane five times. She amazingly did not move at all. As Michael looked at Chloe he could see tears sliding down her cheeks. Her blonde hair seemed to make them all the more visible. For the first time in Michael's young life, he was able to witness the facial expressions of a submissive girl as she felt the cane collide into her bottom. Even as tears poured from her eyes, the submissive girl moaned as the pain became a more settled burn.

Samantha then grabbed Chloe's hand and pulled her away from the bar. She brought her to the middle of the large room and made her kneel on the hard floor. Jenny then moved back to the bar and grabbed Michael and forced him to kneel facing Chloe. Michael looked all the more innocent when Chloe looked into his blue eyes. His brown bangs seemed to dance in the dim light of the bar. In reality it was a ceiling fan that continued to send cool air to caress their skin and blow around their hair as they knelt together.

Chloe had long since stopped crying but immediately felt dread in what her Mistress was going to make her do. Chloe understood that she was going to be forced to hold Michael as a "binding" as her Mistress beat him. She also knew that Mistress could be savagely cruel at times. It did not help that Michael was one of the most submissive males she had ever came across in her life. She softly smiled at Michael as a means of giving his some reassurance, even if it was in reality, false.

Michael, still unaware of what was happening, was told by Jenny to put out his hands. Mistress Jenny then took off the hand cuffs that linked his hands together. He was then told to wrap his hands around Chloe. As he did so, he felt, his cock swell even more as he felt her breast push up against his chest. By this time, Samantha had left her seat and walked over to Michael. Unbeknown to Michael and Chloe, both of the Mistresses had been sobering up for some time. She looked at her submissive boy and felt sorry for him. So she requested some soft leather cuffs from another Domme and placed them on her boy's wrists and bound them together.

She looked him in the eyes and softly kissed his lips. "Baby boy, I promise that this will be over soon." Michael felt immediate relief knowing that his Mistress would protect him before things got completely "out-of-hand."

Chloe wrapped her hand around Michael's shoulders and hugged him closely to her. His cheek was against her cheek and suddenly he felt safe having her hold him. Michael then felt a hand in his hair from behind him. It was Mistress Jenny; he understood that she was attempting to soothe him before his punishment began. He closed his eyes and whispered, "Thank you Ma'am, I appreciate your assistance with correcting my behavior." The hand left his hair.

"Push out that ass boy!" Michael did as he was told. The crowd began to move around the two kneeling submissives. Michael could tell that they were only about ten feet away. Naturally, they would give Mistress Jenny enough room to swing her whip effectively, yet close enough to get the full experience of a personal punishment session. By the look of embarrassment on Michael's face, it is clear that he wishes this could have been done at Mistress's home rather than in public. But, he will certainly remember to be less clumsy next time.

Without warning, which is what Mistress Jenny prefers, Michael felt the whip crack through the air and again smack his lower right bottom cheek. The pain was immediate and intense. Almost childishly he cuddled up to Chloe, she began to slowly rub her hands through his hair. His gasp for air was audibly heard by everyone in the room. CRACK, again the whip hit his right cheek. He had tears in his eyes. "Boy that is just number three, which includes the smack at the bar, we have a long way to go." CRACK, Michael eyes began to let out tears. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, Michael's blue eyes are pouring out tears.

Occasionally a sob broke from his lips. The remaining strokes collided with his left bottom cheek. By the end of the ten he is cuddling close to Chloe and simply sobbing. Chloe held him close the entire time, but clearly became aroused at the feeling of having his erection poke her inner thigh.

After the flogging with the whip, Michael felt that the caning would be rather painless. He soon found out that he was wrong. Jenny set down the whip and picked up the cane and began stroking along side the whip markings. Michael soon broke into sobbing again. By fifteen Samantha, who was much softer hearted than Jenny, had tears in her eyes as she looked at her baby boy. Chloe was completely aroused, as was Michael according to the poking sensation she had in her thigh, but she felt completely terrible for him. Never in her life was she forced to view the immense pain the whip and crop could leave on the face of an innocent submissive. All the while, Mistress Jenny took caution in not overlapping the crop marks. Naturally she did not want to open up a welt. Like most Dommes, she did not want to see a submissive bleed.

Again Michael sobbed as he felt the familiar crack of the cane as it collided into his sore bottom. He forced his head into the neck of Chloe and just bawled. Just as Samantha was getting ready to speak, the audience was surprised when Chloe spoke up. "Please Mistress, can his punishment be over? He is so sweet and clearly he is broken." Chloe lifted Michael's face and kissed him softly on the lips. The kiss tasted of tears. The audience which was silent through most of the punishment began to cheer. Michael had taken an incredible amount of punishment.

Especially considering how submissive he truly is.

"Yes my girl, I am so impressed with Michael!" She knelt down and whispered in his ear that he was forgiven and that both she and his Mistress love him dearly. She then kissed his mouth as well.

"Than...k you Ma'am..." Still he was crying.

Jenny then stated a question that none of them expected, "What should his reward be?" I clearly was overly rough on him. "With Samantha's permission of course, should I give him to Chloe for the night?" The crowd began to cheer. Clearly they liked the idea. Mistress Jenny then unlatched Michael's hands and kissed both of her toys quite hard. Michael was still crying, but his sobs had stopped. "Chloe, I know that you both have bonded over the last months, would you like to have my permission to "punish him" the way that you see fit?"

12