A Great Night

Story Info
A session of wife sharing.
1.9k words
4.11
132.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been trying to talk my wife into the sharing herself for years now. It usually just blows over after sex, and I wasn't quite sure how we'd feel after if it happened for real, so I never really pushed the issue. It used to be good enough to hear stories about her past sex life. We were friends for years before we even got involved intimately. Growing up, she was whore. That's part of the reason it took me so long to get involved with her, it's tough to handle your friends when the girl under your arm had sex with all of them. One time, before we were involved, we were hanging out at a club in Stamford Ct. She hooked up with 3 different guys throughout the evening. She fucked 2 of them in their cars and blew the other one in the back seat of my truck as I drove them home. It was dark but at least I've experienced the sounds of her with another guy, that's what gives me some confidence that I could handle it now that we're married. There's one thing I'll never forget about that night after I dropped him off. She got into the front seat, drunk and tired, and there was semen in her hair. I've beat off to that scene in my head so many times I can't count. She is a manager at a department store and I'm always asking her about guys from work. She tells me about who she'd like to fuck but it's all in bedroom type play. Then this one time she told me about a good looking wholesaler from one of the companies who's products they represent. He was married and going to be in town for 2 weeks. We were fooling around so I asked her if she flirted with him, she said yes. She told me he asked, "Where can a guy go to meet women in this town?"

She replied, "I'm a woman"

"But your married" he said

"So are you" my wife answered

At this point my wife said he was completely red in the face and couldn't even reply to her. So she asked him if he wanted to go out for drinks at the Holiday Inn bar on Thursday night and he accepted. At this point I was laying on my back, she was stroking me and we hadn't even begun having sex. Regardless, I shot a load all over myself. She seemed a little startled but said, "That's funny, I was hoping to get the same reaction out of him" and got up to wipe her hand. She was sitting on the edge of the bed putting her bra back on and said, "I know you like when we talk about these things, but would you be upset if I met him?" I couldn't believe it, she was serious. So I asked her if it actually happened. She said yes, but he was the one who asked her to go. I asked her, "Did you tell him you would meet him there?"

She replied, "Yes, but I can cancel if you want, I got a little caught in the moment so I accepted without really thinking it through."

"Do you think you want to meet him?"

"Yes, but I'm a little worried about how you are going to react."

So I said, "Listen, it's not as if I've never seen you with someone else, in fact I've seen you wearing another guy's cum."

"I know" she said, "But we weren't even together then. How about this; He doesn't know who you are, why don't you come down at the same time we get there, and you can signal me if it's all right once you actually see us together... and try to imagine what you're getting yourself into."

"Agreed" I said.

I still had my load sitting on my chest but I was hard as a rock. I asked her to come back to bed. She took her bra off and started kissing me from my mouth to my balls, licking and sucking the cum from my previous load. All of a sudden it hit me. I may have awakened the whore I knew from high school, and it was too late to get the genie back in the bottle. Then another thing hit me as she was blowing me, she was thinking about him. Simultaneously I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and a sensation of pure arousal. I blasted a load in her mouth and she kept going, which is very unlike her. She continued till I was semi hard and then came up to kiss me and let my own semen roll into my mouth. As I smelled and tasted my sperm she asked me, "Would you still want to kiss me if that cum wasn't yours?" I said yes. She smiled with a sly look and said, "I actually believe you would, fine then, let's do it." At this point I had nothing to do but wait until tomorrow night. I tried to sleep but couldn't. I think my wife had the same problem. The clock moved slow but it was finally time to meet my wife on the first date she's been on since we've been married. I got there early and prepared myself with a few drinks. I still wasn't prepared for what I saw. My wife walked in holding hands with her new man. Everything seemed different, but it was so exciting. He led her to the spot next to me at the bar and asked, "Are the seats taken?" I was a little shocked at his seating choice but it was crowded. "No, go right ahead." He took the seat between my wife and I. It was starting to dawn on me that we might not be able to keep up this charade. I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth next. I asked, "Are you two married." My wife smiled and he answered for them, "Yes we are, I'm Ross and this is my wife Tara." My wife was giggling under her breath as this man was introducing her to me. I couldn't believe he used her real name. The green light signal for her to proceed was for me to order a shot of Cuervo. I really needed the shot but I knew what that meant. Thinking this through in my head I felt there would never be a better opportunity than my wife and I have right now to make this move. I yelled, "Bartender, I'll have a shot of Cuervo." Then I turned to my wife and her date and asked, "Do either of you want a shot?" My wife said, "No, I'm fine." as she slid her hand directly onto his package and kissed him on the neck. Ross said in a comical way, "Check please." But my wife said, "I am a little tired, let's go up to the room." I'm not sure who was more shocked, him or me. In either case, I watched this guy walk my wife to bed. This was obviously not the hotel he was staying at because I watched them go to the check in desk and get a room. Then my wife came back, told me the room number and said, "I told him I left my scarf behind. Wait down here for a couple of hours, I'll give you a call when we're finished." I asked her, "Who paid for the room?" She pointed at me and smiled. Then she walked away. About two hours later my cell phone rang. It was her. She said, "He just walked out, wait till you see him pass the front desk then come up." As she was hanging up I saw him walk by. I thought to myself, what a guy, I stay married to this woman for almost ten years and he just comes along and fucks her. I walked up to the room mumbling to myself, "Well, let's see what happened." I opened the door and it was obvious what had happened. It was completely dark and it smelled like sex. I heard my wife say, "Come in, close the door." So I came in, took off my clothes and sat in a wet bed. I rolled over to my wife and her whole body was hot, sweaty and slippery. It was tough to see in the darkness but as I went to kiss my wife she held me back for a second and said, "It's on my face you know."

I played dumb and asked "What's on your face?"

"Ross' cum. The last time we had sex he said he wanted to cum on my face, so I let him."

I asked her where else he came. She told me he came inside her. She followed up, "We tried anal for a while but it was too painful."

With that I planted a full kiss on my wife's lips and took in the unmistakable taste and smell of the other man's semen. Then I kissed my wife past her sweaty musky tits, past her stomach and positioned myself directly between her legs. I started eating her out and it was a mess. She was soaking wet, his cum was all over the place, and I was coming close to blowing my load. I couldn't wait any longer, I got on top of my wife and stuck my dick in that mess. Her pussy felt so used that I've never been that turned on in my life. I started asking her questions about her man. The first thing I wanted to know was his size. He was taller and thinner than me so I was prepared that he was also bigger.

So I asked her, "How big was he?" She started giggling because she knew I get turned on by hearing about her ex boyfriends' dick sizes.

"Do you really want to know?" She teased.

"Yes, I do"

"He wasn't the biggest I ever had." She answered, trying to tease again.

"Come on," I said, "You know damn well what I want to know."

"OK, OK," she kidded, "I'll tell you, he was noticeably bigger than you."

"Noticeably?" I asked

"OK much bigger, I'll show you. Push your penis as far as it will go into me and hold it there." So I did it, and she knew she was turning me on. "You feel that?" she asked. "Yes" I answered. She started kissing my neck as I held my dick as far as it would go into her. Then she whispered, "No matter how hard you try you will never, ever reach the parts of my insides that he did." With that I blew the biggest load of my life on top of Ross' load. We both passed out exhausted. At 5:30AM we were woken up by her cell phone. It was Ross. He wanted to know if Tara could come by his hotel this morning. She asked me if that's OK, I said yes. She gave me a quick raise of the eyebrows and told him she'd be there in an hour and hung up. I asked her, "Do we have time for a quickie?"

She replied, "I really have to get in the shower. Let me meet you home at lunchtime"

I said "OK".

Then my wife got into the shower and I laid in the bed and beat off. It was a great night.