A Great Night

Story Info
A night of surprised passion.
840 words
3.72
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiya everyone! This is my first story, I wrote it for a girlfriend and she loved it so I asked her if I could put it on here. If it goes Well expect more! :D (she's not described because its relatively unedited and I didn't need to describe her to her)

*

Suddenly my arms suddenly dart out, wrapping you in my embrace. My lips instantly fly to yours. The surprise wears off and you wrap your arms around me so tightly it feels as though you're trying to pull me even closer, even though my chest is already pressed tightly against yours. My hands go under your shirt, cupping your breast. You moan slightly from the contact. Your body begs for more, so I reach around while still under your shirt. I unclasp your bra and let it fall to the floor. I pull your shirt over your head, exposing your bare breasts. We kiss passionately while trying to reach the bedroom. We somehow manage without knocking too much down. We fall on the bed together, and I immediately start kissing my way down your neck, your shoulder, and finally reaching my goal. I cover them with kisses, first one then the other. My tongue flies out, licking your nipple. I start to lick and suck each of your supple breasts. You moan loudly from this and start petting my head like an obedient kitten. My pull my hand from your other one and let it drift down your body to your pants, caressing your body all the way. I insert my hand into your pants, staying outside your panties.... For now.

I start running a finger up and down your covered slit, soaking your panties even more. As my finger runs along your snatch, and my mouth is on your breasts you say the three words that, despite hearing them for years, still send my heart aflutter. "I love you!" "Not as much as I love you." With that I begin unbuttoning your jeans, letting them slide to the floor. Just how soaked your getting your panties is clear just from looking at them. And the bed under you. I slip a thumb inside the top of them and pull down. Getting another finger wet in the process. Now completely naked, I continue running my hand along your womanhood. I slip a finger inside you, making you scream. I move my lips from your breasts and place them firmly on yours. I pump my finger in and out of you, making your muffled screams even louder.

Suddenly you start to arch your back, yelling louder still. I withdraw my hand and back up, pulling away from you. Your begging whimper almost makes me finish you, but I had other plans in mind. I start to take my shirt off, finally starting to undress. Between my undressing and the lump in my pants, you figure out what I have in mind and move forward to unzip me. You slowly pull my pants down, letting my rock hard manhood free. You back away and lay down on the bed, still peaking at me from between your legs. You slowly and seductively spread your legs apart, allowing me to see your glistening pussy and the wet spot underneath it. I slowly move forward. Just before I touch you I lean forward and lock my lips with yours, kissing you even more wildly and passionately than ever before.

I push the head of me cock into your waiting pussy, which stretches slightly to accommodate it. It's so hot it feels like a furnace. Even after all our time together you're still as tight as the first time. Suddenly I push a few more inches into you, making you scream in pleasure with a slight amount of pain. I can feel your walls convulse as a fresh spray of juices washes my cock. I pull out so that just the head is in then thrust forward, inserting an extra half inch. I keep going like this, in and out, in and out, until my cock is completely inside you. Still pumping, you start getting louder and louder. Again you arch your back, beginning to orgasm.

This time I don't pull away, but thrust forward hard, making you cum again. The juices making your pussy even warmer, your convulsing walls feel like there massaging my cock. Halfway into your orgasm I start to cum too, spraying deep inside you. I pull out of you, your own juice mixed with mine trickle out of your cunt. I collapse on the bed next to you and kiss you on the lips, then gently whisper in your ear, "I love you so much." And wrap you tightly in my arms, with you too tired to do the same, or even speak begin to nod off. We both fall asleep at the same time, my last thought being, "This is the girl who I want to spend the rest of my life with." Then sleep claimed us both.