A Great Recession Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two in the femdom adventures of Laura and Rob.
4.7k words
4.57
74.3k
34
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Great Recession: The 1st Pegging

This is the second part of what I plan to be a short series of several stories. Part one is a briefer introduction of Laura and Rob the central characters, a married couple exploring BDSM, power exchange, femdom and male submission.

Some weeks later, I found myself in the parking lot outside an adult gift shop thinking about what had led me there.

As I said before, immediately after Laura had used me and my mouth for her pleasure, we talked. The experience had opened her up. We both were surprised by how spontaneous and natural the experience had been. It was in the course of talking about sex, kinks, BDSM and femdom that I confessed to exploring those topics on the Internet. She smiled and asked me to send her links to the websites I had visited. Laura then surprised me for the second time that night.

"Well, I think I'm done for the night," she declared. "I'm going to bed, but it looks like you need some relief before you do."

I looked down at my crotch as she did and was greeted once more by the sight of my hard, thick erection. (I'm a little over six inches but very thick, circumcised too).

Laura chuckled in her husky voiced, Demi Moore/ScarJo way.

"You won't get relief from me. Because you were keeping secrets and selfishly wasting your orgasms, so that's what you will do tonight, you've forfeited the privilege of more."

I must have looked disappointed and pouty because she chuckled again.

"Oh, cheer up, wifey," Laura said as she patted me on the head like an errant dog. "You should be glad to get my permission to cum at all."

I thanked her.

"That's better. One last thing, I want you email me all the links of what you look at tonight before and at orgasm. I also want you to tell me exactly what you were thinking when you came. Be honest." Then, she looked at me and added, "I love you, Rob. I won't judge you for anything you tell me."

I blushed with satisfaction. She got up and walked to our bedroom upstairs while I went to the home office downstairs to look at porn and wank. After only 10 minutes, including some edging, I came like a teenager in long, propulsive ropes of cum, and then I sent her the email.

After that initial, almost accidental exploration of femdom on that first night, both an ongoing conversation and an evolution began between Laura and myself. She was surprised and excited to discover how much she had enjoyed being sexually dominant with me. I was surprised and excited by it, too, and relieved she didn't seem to think less of me as a man or spouse. Doors opened. We kept talking about all sorts of kinks and sexual interests. Of course, we had sex again. With some small variations, we repeated that first experiment more than once. Laura and I also had conventional, married sex, too, but somehow even that was more fun and fresh than it had been in years.

A month after that night, she also surprised me by explaining how much femdom had helped her at work. Our 'sessions' had given her a new confidence in working with the male executives of the company. Interestingly, they were deferring more and more to her judgment, and the more junior women had started to admire and look up to her in a new way. Laura said that she had read that some powerful men and women crave sexual submission as a release, but that she had found the opposite was true for her. Sexual dominance and the clarity it brought to our sex life was a release itself for her. It was truly empowered by it, even in her professional world.

Finally, spring break rolled around. Our kids begged and asked to go visit their grandfather, Bob, whom they adore. Bob, Laura's father, drove down to pick them up on the Friday commencing the break, then drove them home with him. Laura then surprised me by informing me she had scheduled the entire week out of the office. Although things there were settling down, she couldn't abandon the company entirely. But, she could manage half days from home and keep the rest of the schedule clear. Everything usually slowed down in the office during spring break anyway with so many people taking time off for school-age children and vacations.

Friday night, both of us were tired. Laura from a round of meetings in anticipation of the week off, and me, I was tired from packing for the kids on top of the ordinary routine of things. We went for pizza and beer at CenCity Za, and then called it an early night. Lying in bed before we drifted off to sleep, Laura was teasing and playful.

"Tomorrow, our week-long erotic journey begins. I have everything mapped out, and I'll be in charge," she said with voice that was half-facetious and half genuinely commanding.

"Uh...we haven't talked about this," I replied warily.

"Do we need to?"

I saw the smiling steel in her eyes and blushed a deep red. Almost meekly, I replied with a "no" and a shake of my head. With my eyes down, "No, mistress." Instantly, I felt my cock start to grow hard.

"Good," she said. "You are so sweet." She kissed me on the forehead. "Besides, we've been talking for weeks. I think we know where we want to go with this. Tomorrow, I want you to drive to Kinkster and pick up some things. Can you do that?"

I said I could.

"Great, and you are such a good wifey," Laura said as she tousled my hair and then rolled over to go to sleep.

My excitement kept me awake for longer, but I eventually drifted off too.

When I awoke in the morning, Laura was in sweats and a T-shirt and on the phone with another executive on a business trip to Asia. She was talking to him while using the computer in our home office. Laura waved at me and mouthed the words for "good morning." I smiled back and went to fix our breakfast. As we were wrapping up, she told me she would be working the rest of the morning but that we would be completely free to play until Sunday afternoon.

"So, shower, do anything else you must do, then go to Kinkster. Once you are there, I'll text you your shopping list."

That's how I ended up waiting in the parking lot on a cool, rainy and overcast March day. Finally, after a few minutes in my car, my phone dinged. There it was in my messages.

I was shocked and a little nervous when I read through the long list of items to purchase, about a dozen of them. The list was very specific though, even including what brands to look for. At the end was a note.

"You will use your own money for these purchases. I know the costs of the items and how much you've earned. It will be enough. I'll explain later why I want you to use that money rather than the joint account. Lastly, you are to use the digital recorder while shopping. You will approach a sales person and say, 'I am a male submissive, and my mistress has sent me here to shop. Can you help me?' Keep the recorder on until you have exited the shop."

I paused for a moment to summon my courage, then I retrieved the recorder from the glove box. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, and headed down the sidewalk into Kinkster.

Shopping

Still from the outside, I looked at the building housing Kinkster. It's one of those things that drives city leaders crazy. The owner inherited the building, renovated it and opened Kinkster just as the Wrayville section of Central City was beginning to revive. Although it was in a visible location, the city's sexually oriented business ordinance was written in such a way that it allowed for Kinkster to be there. To his credit, the owner put considerable funds into restoring the late Victorian commercial exterior and renovating the interior. It was three stories tall, somewhat narrow and very deep brick building. I entered the first floor and looked around.

It was early in the business day and quiet. I saw no other customers. A young alterna-chick with tats and piercings was walking the floor straightening and stocking. A portly middle-aged man with a shaved head, who was dressed in business casual like a good Chamber of Commerce member on the weekend, was behind the counter looking at a sales computer. I decided to approach the young woman instead.

I walked up to her with the recorder on in my jacket pocket. She greeted me with a 'hi' and before she could say more, I said the words. I think I was blushing a deep red because she chuckled low at me, laughed briefly and said, "OK, come with me, pussy boy."

The next 15 minutes were spent working the list. Laura -- yep, that was her name --- was matter of fact and put me at ease. She could have been a clerk in any other shop helping me with purchases, and her business-like attitude. I texted a couple of questions we both had to my wife. After a delay of five minutes, she replied by calling my phone. She said, "Hand the phone to her."

A little confused, I handed it over to the second Laura. This is what I heard:

"Hi, this is Laura. ... (with a laugh, she repeated our questions and listened to the answers) ... Sure."

Next, she took a selfie and texted it back to Mistress Laura.

"Yeah, he's cute. I'm envious you have such a cute slave. ... (laugh) That's a generous offer. I may take you up on it sometime. (laugh) ... Sure, no problem. ... It was good to talk to you. ... Bye."

Laura the Clerk hung up, texted her name and contact info to Laura the Mistress, and then handed the iPhone back to me. She resumed her previous retail demeanor.

"OK, she answered our questions. I think we're almost done."

We gathered the remaining items and went to check out. Baldy was on an old cordless phone talking business with someone. Laura rang up my purchases and handed me three full bags of sex toys and BDSM items.

"Your mistress offered to rent you to me for a very cheap rate because she said I had been so helpful," she whispered. "We will see each other again."

I was shocked, a little queasy and excited by her words. I had a lot to think about on the drive back home.

Home Again

As I entered the master bedroom, Laura called out to me from the bathroom.

"There's a sheet on the floor. Open the ones that are packaged and line all of them on the floor for us, wifey."

This took several minutes. Meanwhile, she remained in the bathroom.

"They're ready, Mistress," I finally called out.

"Good," she said. "Now, strip and kneel on the floor. Take a position looking away from the bathroom door, wifey."

I complied.

"I'm ready, Mistress."

My erection had never been harder or bigger. It might have even stretched to a full seven.

I heard her emerge and felt her presence right behind me. I think she was looking at the toys.

"Very good," she said. "I was worried you wouldn't be able to get everything on the list. I am going to have such fun with you this week, wifey."

Every time she said 'wifey,' my cock twitched.

"Keep your eyes down like that, you hot little slut."

Laura circled me a few times, and then stopped a few feet in front.

"You may look, slave."

Laura was ravishing, a true Goddess in long, black thigh highs with lace cuffs at the top. She was wearing 4-inch stiletto heels, the black ones I loved. A half-bra pushed her breasts up and made her nipples stand out. Her raven black hair was pulled back into a severe pony tail, her make up lightly and tastefully done as always.

That was the first time she'd used the word 'slave' with me, and I was greatly aroused by it.

"Today, you are going to get fucked. I think 'pegged' is the term people are using now."

I uttered a small, involuntary whimper.

"First though, we have to prep your ass. I'm sure you have a tight one. Don't you, wifey?"

"Yes, Mistress Laura."

"You haven't stretched it out on your own, have you?"

"I'm sure you've played with it some, so it's good to hear that. ... Now, rise and follow me into the office. Get the anal kit before you do though."

I retrieved the kit and the case that held it from the sheet and walked behind her downstairs.

Once in the office, she commanded me to kneel in front of the swivel office chair on a large, white plastic sheet that covered half of the floor space. I don't know where she got it. Laura sat down like a queen taking her throne. It was mesmerizing.

"Get on all fours like a good bitch, wifey."

Next, she went behind me and got the lube and starter butt plug from the kit. I could hear her lube it up, then I felt the lube squirt onto my asshole.

I must have tensed because Mistress Laura commanded me to relax and breathe. I felt the tip of the plug on my asshole, stretch it and finally pop inside. It gave me a sense of fullness and some discomfort, but I was excited by this new development in our sex life. Laura walked around me, sat down in the office chair and spread her legs.

"Worship my pussy, slut."

I obeyed and crawled closer. A whiff of her steaming quim reached my nostrils, teased me under my chin and pulled me closer. I was pulled in and began licking her inner thighs, kissing and licking. Of course, the closer I got the stronger her scent and the faster my fall into oblivion, a world occupied only by her pussy and my tongue. Laura's hotness almost seared my face but I sought no relief. The tip of my tongue touched her labia. I sighed and she gasped as I pressed forth. Oh, how delicious it was. I really was her worshipper. I licked deeper and deeper. I became more and more intoxicated. My only other point of awareness was the plug in my ass. My cunnilingus pushed her higher and higher. Laura's orgasm came quickly. Her legs jerked and she was panting.

"Wow, very good, wifey," she said.

Laura got up, walked behind me. I was back on all fours, and she removed the plug slowly.

"You're already wider," she said before lubing up a larger plug, applying more lube to my asshole and inserting it.

I gasped as it went in. This plug was pushing my limit for sure. The fullness and stretching were even more extreme.

Still, Laura was able to get it all in before returning to her throne. I heard her sit and then I looked up as she picked up her cell phone to make a call. This unsettled me and greatly spiked my anxiety.

Phone A Friend

"Hi, Ann? How are you? ... Yeah, I'm just sitting here and thought it be a good time to catch up on the reunion plans for old Wingaert High."

She gestured to me to kneel down lower and kiss her feet as Laura slipped them out of her high heels.

I proceeded to kiss and lick them. My arousal almost doubled, her divided attention and air of indifference to my activities was humiliating and exciting. She was playing her new role to the hilt, and I was loving it. Her conversation continued with only the occasional vocal tic brought on by my licking. Slowly, Laura moved to the edge of the office chair and leaned back slightly, giving me free access to her pussy. No verbal command was uttered. Instead, she just pointed down at her delta. I dove in again, worshipping with even greater fervor.

The ardor was returned. Laura wound down her conversation with Ann, hung up and pulled my face and mouth into her quim with force. I lapped as best I could despite the mashing. She rubbed her juices and pussy all over my mouth, chin and nose like she was marking her territory and her property, a stream of moans and verbal abuse flowed from her mouth.

"Yeah, lick that cunt, wifey. ... Suck it. ... Harder, you bitch. Lick it harder. ... Faster ... Lower, tongue fuck that pussy. ... You love it, don't you? You are such a slut. Every time you lick, you get better. ... I may have to pimp you out to my friends. Would you like that, slut?"

Her words enflamed my hunger for her. My responses to her questions were answered in the affirmative with even louder moans of desire. I wasn't sure if they were real proposals or only hot thoughts, but they filled me with longing nevertheless. Finally, in the last minute or two of my oral worship, Laura descended into incoherent moans and ragged breathing that grew louder and faster. Finally, she exploded, flooding my face with her essence.

She pushed me away and gasped for air. I fell back, leaning on my hands pressed behind me into the floor. Laura smiled, said "very good" and then stood. A little breathily, she exited the room as she told me to stay.

Less than two minutes later, she returned and stood in front of me holding one of the new strap-ons, a harness and a remote control vibe that was disc-shaped. After putting on the harness and before finally adjusting the straps, she slipped the dildo through the opening and then placed the disc-vibe into a pouch at its base. I was completely hypnotized by the sight of it. Laura did it with such ease and confidence that you might have thought her an experienced professional domme. For just a second or two, she used the remote to test the vibrator, and then told me to stand.

I hadn't noticed it there before, but she picked up a roll of duct tape from the desk, told me to raise my arms and proceeded to tape the remote to my back. This confused me, but I asked no questions.

"Kneel, slave," she commanded. I obeyed.

Laura stepped forward a few feet until the dildo was inches from my face. It was flesh tone, about seven inches in length and narrower in width then the plug still in my ass.

"Will you be my cocksucker, wifey?"

"Yes, I will be your cocksucker, Mistress."

"That's a good boy," she said while patting my head again. I didn't know whether to be humiliated by the gesture in a good or bad way. "Maybe one day I'll feed you a real cock, but today I think you will exclusively suck my girlcock. ... Let me make another phone call first."

Alarms sounded in my head again. Shit, Laura was using Facetime on her phone. I heard her talk to someone in her business voice and then ask to be connected to "Mistress Jane."

"Hi, Jane, is this time still good?" I heard her ask. "... Great, let me set it up."

She positioned the camera on the desk so it had a wide sweep in the room at an angle that would put us in the foreground.

"Mmmm, he looks delicious, Laura."

"He is," she said proudly, words I was happy to hear.

"Mistress Jane has agreed to be witness to your humiliation, wifey."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress Jane."

Jane laughed. "We'll isn't he eager to please."

Laura ordered me to kneel on all fours then press my face to the floor. The butt plug shifted as I did.

Slowly, she withdrew the plug and placed it on a towel spread on the floor. Laura next lubed the dildo and squirted fresh lube onto my asshole.

"Are you ready to get fucked for me and Mistress Jane, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Laura," I practically moaned.

I heard Jane chuckle softly as I watched Laura kneel behind me from the point of view of the screen on the phone. I felt the tip of the dildo on my asshole, and I almost quivered with nervousness and excitement.

"Beg me, bitch," I heard Laura say.

"Please fuck me, Mistress. Please fuck me, Mistress Laura. I want to feel your girlcock in my manpussy, my boypussy, please," I moaned with desire. "Make me your bitch."

Mistress Jane's sadistic voice came through the speaker of the phone.

"Oh, my, listen to that slut, Laura. He's such a little faggot for you."

"Yes," Laura said. "And think of all the countless times he's penetrated me with his cock. Don't you think it's only fair that I return the favor, wifey?"

Again, I moaned my 'yes.'

"I think just the tip for now," she said. The dildo's head, the head of the girlcock, spread me open, and then popped inside. "Do NOT move, wifey. ... Tell me more."

I hesitated and she slapped my ass.

"I deserve to get fucked for all the times I have fucked, Mistress. "You should be in charge of our sex lives from now on. You are already. Please take me and ... and complete your acquisition of your new slave. Put me in my place and show me where I belong."

"Impressive," Mistress Jane said.

12