A Great Ride Home

Story Info
My first time during marriage.
1.1k words
3.64
84.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I were in our late twenties. Been married for about 4 years. We were still in love and lust. Neither of us had been interested in anybody else. We both would comment upon how sexy people looked. And talked about what was attractive about them.

We did talk about how we would feel if the other person did have sex with another person. I told him that as long he was discrete and told me all about it, I thought it would be exciting for both of us. He talk me the same. He did not want to lose me. But if I ever did fuck someone he would not be jealous, only excited at sharing such an experience with me.

At that time I was working as a restaurant-lounge manager at a hotel nearby our home. As we were closing the restaurant I noticed Frank was at the bar. He was a regular for dinner and a sometimes a beer after. His was about 40, or so. Nice guy. Very polite. Handsome.

I told him my car was in the shop and I needed a ride home. He offered to wait as long as I needed to finish the night's work. That's when I called my husband and told him I had a ride with Frank who he had met at the open house last month.

A bit more than an hour later, I walked into the house, found my husband and said, "I did it!"

"What?"

"I fucked Frank!"

"When?"

"Just now! In his car!"

"He parked across the street between the street lights. He asked to kiss me. I figgered it was the least I could do for him giving me a ride. He drives a rebuilt 1963 Bel Air with only one front seat. He moved over a bit and leaned in. His kiss was soft and gentle. Unexpected. And he continued to kiss me. And I was enjoying it.

"He moved his hand to my arm and began stroking it. Soft, gentle. And we continued to kiss. Then I felt his hand on my breast, pressing and squeezing, softly. I thought I could not deny him this. And I was enjoying it. A little exciting. I moved my hand to hold his arm.

"He then moved his hand to my leg and started stroking it. Well Now!! This is becoming more interesting. Maybe he will touch my pussy. So I spread my legs. And after a bit his hand moved to my crotch and cupped my pussy.

"This was good. And our kissing was getting better and better. His finger pushed and rubbed and I was getting way excited. Then he unbuttoned my pants, and pulled down the zipper. And I am hugging him to me, kissing him harder.

"As his hand moved into my pants I pushed my butt forward a bit, spreading my legs more. His fingers moved over my panties to my pussy. I could now really feel how wet I was. His fingers rubbed up and down my pussy lips. And then he pushed a finger between them and rubbed my clit. I was feeling alright. Not sure how much longer before I would cum.

"He broke our kiss, withdrew his hand from my pants, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock was way hard. I took hold of it with my left hand. He was oozing. Almost as wet as me. I started stoking it. Wonderfully slippery. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about touching a cock.

"He turned back to me and began kissing me. He put his hand in my pants pulling aside my panties and touching my bare pussy lips. I put my right hand on his back and pulled him to me. His fingers moved up and down, rubbing my clit, and then he pushed a finger into my pussy hole.

"I was in heaven: being kissed, and stroking a strange eager cock while my pussy was finger fucked. You know I don't last long after being penetrated.

His cock was still way slippery. And I was squeezing and moving my hand with more speed. His fingers were up and down and in and out,....

"And then he pushed his finger in me deep and broke the kiss and started squirting. This was enough for me to join him. I moved my right hand to cover his on my pussy and pushed hard with my hand and thrust my hips forward, not missing a stroke of his cock.

"A truly memorable orgasm! Both of us moaning! Both of us thrusting! Both of us cumming!

"We relaxed and sat for a few minutes not wanting to move. His cock was still throbbing. My pussy pulsing. When we both had caught our breath enough he removed a small towel from the glove box and started cleaning his cum from my pants. I didn't want to let go of his cock. My hand felt wonderfully gooey with ooze and cum. As he continued to wipe his cum from my pants and his legs I moved my hand to my mouth to lick and suck his cum from my fingers. Yummy. He finished using the towel to clean my hand.

"I started to button my pants when he said, "Take off your pants."

"Really! I removed my shoes and then wriggled my pants and panties off.

"He reached for the seat controls and moved the seat back. It went father than I expected. He had lots of room to kneel on the floor in front of me.

"So far I got a ride home, good kissing, a nice tittie rub, a great hand job, and now I was going to get fucked! YES!

"I moved my ass to the edge of the seat, pulled my legs up and wide, and he pushed his cock into me! YES!

"You know how much I like to fuck after I cum. He moved in and out of me with ease I was gushing so much pussy juice. He moved a bit and we were again kissing. My hands on his back hugging him to me. His cock moving in and out. Long and slow and steady. All the way in. All the way out. And again. And again.

"My hormones were so stimulated I knew I was going to cum again. Will he cum again? Will he cum IN ME?!

"He did and he did. I came so hard I thought I would push his cock out of me.

"It took another few minutes for me to catch myr breath. I pulled on my pants. Thanked him for the ride. And I got out of the car."

As you would expect, by then our clothes were off and my husband was moving into position to fuck me hard and fast.